如果可以的话我会把他们都杀光的
I would kill every last one of them if I could.
你有点发热
You're warm.
测一测你的酮水平
Check your ketone levels.
我很高兴我有个好导师
I'm glad I have a good guide.
不对
Not good.
是伟大
Great.
一个伟大的导师
Great guide.
我只是觉得我不应该在这里
I just don't think I should be here.
这是新常态
This is the new normal.
学习的唯一方法就是利用经验
The only way to learn is to leverage experience.
你以为你要读一本关于这个的书吗?
What, you thought you were you gonna read a book about this?
继续说啊 桃子女士
Keep it going, Mrs. Peaches
她非常乐于助人
She was very accommodating.
首先我们在图书馆里坐了下来
First, we hunkered down in the library
做了些正事
to get some real work done.
我们就直说吧
Let's get right to it.
你的剧本没有原创性 无聊而且没有新意
It's unoriginal, boring, and predictable.
格式平庸 对话老套
The formatting pathetic, dialogue cliche.
简直没救了
It's a mess.
你有喜欢的部分吗?
Did you like any of it?
我都是按书上教的来的啊
I followed all the books.
我的中间转折部分写得还不错吧?
I got a great gut punch in the middle, right?
嗯 那些书
Yeah, the books.
还有写作指南
The manuals.
这个世界上没有告诉你如何感动灵魂的指南
Just as there's no manual on how to touch the soul,
教你如何写剧本的书也没必要读
there's no book worth reading on how to write a screenplay.
我在11页写了一个煽动性事件…
I have the inciting incident on page 11...
我有很好的判断力
I've had the good sense
千万不要读剧本方面的书
never to read books on screenwriting.
那家伙在盯着我们看吗?
Is that guy staring at us?
不可以吗?
Never?
我们尊重故事
We revere stories.
在历史上没有任何一个时期的文化
At no other time in history has a culture devoted
会花这么多时间和财力…
this much time, this much money to ...
去创作戏剧
to generate drama.
我想是的
I guess so.
就像法国人会把鸭子钉在地上
Just like the French staple duck's feet to the floor,
并用管子强行喂食它们玉米一样
insert a tube and force feed corn down its gullet,
我们的父母也是这样把我们支在电视机前
parents prop us up in front of the TV
让我们一天到晚听别人讲故事
and choke us with narrative.
也许你应该继续读下去
Maybe you should just keep reading.
我的结尾会让达达主义者感到骄傲
I have an ending the Dadaists would be proud of.
这是一个反剧本
My script is an anti-script.
这是狗屎
It's shit.
没人跟你说
No one's telling you.
所以我来告诉你
So I'm telling you.
不是每个人都能成为小说家或电影人
Not everybody can't be a novelist, a filmmaker.
你需要一种激♥情♥ 你体内要有一头野兽
You need a kind of ferocity, a beast inside of you
想要从你体内挣脱出来
that wants to, that needs to burst out of you.
你有这些东西吗?
Do you have that?
没有
No.
哦 有的
I mean yes.
在某个地方
Somewhere in there.
艺术家会尝试新的叙述手法
Artists experiment with narratives.
有时候有用 有时候没用
Sometimes it works, and sometimes is doesn't.
看看你的周围
Look around you.
图书馆会让寻求真理的艺术家沮丧
Libraries should depress the artist who seeks truth.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
这是第二幕还是第三幕?
Is this the second or third act?
嘘
Shh
亚当斯小姐你能解释一下这三幕吗?
Miss Adams, can you explain the three acts?
我没看懂
I couldn't find them.
门外汉往往依赖于传统的三幕式结构
Dilettantes rely to the three act structure.
因为可以用来和外行人交谈
Sure, use it to converse with the layperson,
但是要孕育一个故事?
but to birth, to nurture a story?
点燃灵魂?
To ignite the soul?
我连角色曲线都没看到
I didn't notice a character arc.
角色曲线?
Character arcs?
那是懦夫以及弱者的的首选
The preferred utensils of cowards and those of weak constitution.
人是不会变的
People don't change, not really.
关键是你的观众
What's critical is our how your audience evolves
如何逐渐理解你的角色
to understand your characters.
那结局呢?
What about the endings?
我需要知道吗?
Do I need to know...
那些不开心 致郁的结局
Unhappy, morose endings,
发生了然后就结束了
ones that happen and then it's over.
你的英雄会以某种方式死去 不管是精神上的还是肉体上的
Your hero dies somehow, either internally or externally.
强迫你的角色去体验这些
Force your characters to experience this.
为了情感上的真实
For that emotional honesty.
这是我们生活中唯一的真理
This is the only truth in our lives.
那个小丑是谁?
Who's that buffoon?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 混♥蛋♥?
Hey, what the fuck are you doing, asshole?
嘿 把她放下
Hey, put her down
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
事情不是这样的
That is not how it happened
你不能虚
Win the mind game.
要大胆点
Win the mind game.
我不是干这行的料
I'm not cut out for this.
你是个男人
You the man
你是男人中的男人
You the man's man
自信点
You the.
预计30秒后抵达
ETA 30 seconds.
这是我们生活中唯一的真理
This is the only truth in our lives.
你必须像赫尔佐格一样
You have to be like Herzog.
是的
Yes.
赫尔佐格
Herzog.
这个小丑是谁?
Who's this buffoon?
是的先生 我知道
Yes, sir, I know.
是的 但她会成为另一个目击者
Yes, but she would have been another witness.
一个女的而已
Just some girl.
更多的赎金 更多的筹码
More ransom, more leverage.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
你怎么才能变成赫尔佐格那样?
How do you be like Herzog?
滚开
Piss off
是啊 告诉我 亚当斯小姐
Yes, do tell, Miss Adams.
怎样才能像赫尔佐格那样呢?
How is one to be like Herzog?
回答老大的问题
Always answer the boss
对抗传统
To fight against the apparatus,
他们的陈词滥调 平庸的结构
the clichés, the structures.
做你自己 创新 抓住机会
Be yourself, be original, take chances.
做你自己吗?
Be yourself?
原创?
Original?
就像你的上一部电影一样吗?
Like your last film?
抱歉
So sorry.
我保证不会让他们伤害你
I promise I won't let them hurt you.
请保护我们
Please protect us.
你应该可以及时赶回去演讲
You'll probably be back in time for your speech.
8点钟对吧?
Eight o'clock, right?
亚当斯小姐 你说的“像赫尔佐格一样”是什么意思?
Miss Adams, what did you really mean by "be like Herzog"?
现在不想说
Not now.
拜托
Please.
教导会让我平静下来
Mentoring will calm me.
按自己的路子来
Go your own way.
忘掉三幕结构和所谓的情节吧
Forget the three acts and the real plot.
发现你的优势并利用它
Discover your vantage point and generate it.
是啊 但是我不懂怎么写剧本
Yeah, but I can't figure out the screenwriting.
我想我需要一个写作搭档
I think I need a writing partner.
是啊 一个写作搭档
Yes, a writing partner
你怎么说 亚当斯小姐?
Don't you agree, Miss Adams?
你还没告诉他呢
You still haven't told that one
电影精选列表