他还活着吗?
Is he alive?
我们走吧
Let's go.
我讨厌日瓦戈医生
Hate Doctor Zhivago.
是你干的吗?
Did you do it?
他是自作自受
He did it to himself.
培根鸡蛋 培根杏仁松饼 培根奶昔
Bacon n' eggs, bacon almond flour muffins, bacon smoothies.
我敢打赌是老大干的
I bet it was Boss Man.
不
No.
不 是准备食物的那个荡♥妇♥
No, it was that slut from the caterer.
你杀了他是因为他绿了你
You murdered him because he cheated on you.
你杀了他因为他侮辱了你的作品
You killed him because he insulted your writing.
他不懂什么是真正的艺术
He doesn't know what real art is
是的 他撒谎了
And, yes, he lied.
他的确不忠 但这并不意味着我就是凶手
Yes, he was unfaithful, but that don't make me an assassin.
老板认为他是我们的弱点
Boss Man thought he was the weak link.
他永远不会说出去的
He never would have talked.
妈的 我不能尿尿
Shit, I can't pee
我们在做什么?
What are we doing?
在上面撒尿再把报纸叠起来
We pee on the newspaper before folding.
亚当斯小姐 我们为什么要这么做?
Miss Adams, why would we do such a thing?
还记得我在玻利维亚的电影吗?
Remember my movie in Bolivia?
《琼斯夫人的面具》
The Masks of Mrs. Jones.
就是囚犯们贩卖♥♥诅咒
The one where the prisoners sell curses
把爵士乐带给其他犯人的那部?
to bring jazz to the other inmates?
一位女性给我推荐了《海边的砖》
One woman told me about the Seaside Brick.
那是我最喜欢的电影
I wanted to say it was my favorite movie,
但那是自我意识
but was self-conscious.
你在制♥造♥武器
You're making a weapon.
在人们没有刀和枪之前就是这样的
Before they had easy access to knives and guns.
我现在没有尿了
Look, I'm dry.
除了我下♥体♥的红色警报 如果你明白我的意思的话
Except for code red down there, if you know what I mean.
给我
Hand it over.
给你什么?
Hand what over?
你的卫生棉条
Your tampon.
这是不对的
That's not right.
导演有梦想 导演会行动
Directors dream, directors do.
我们开锁 未经许可开枪 偷窃
We pick locks, shoot without permits, steal.
还自己制♥作♥武器?
And make your own weapons?
你不想当电影制片人吗?
Don't you want to be a filmmaker?
这是不公平的
It was unfair.
她说服了我
She had me.
我知道她是对的
I knew she was right.
这与那无关
This has nothing to do with that.
把你的卫生棉条给我不然我就把你按住
Hand over your fucking tampon or I'll hold you down
像开酒瓶一样把你的塞子卸了
and uncork you like a bottle of wine
转过去
Turn around.
好了
Ready.
什么?
What?
你还在用卫生巾?
You wear pads?
太棒了
Brilliant.
天呐
God.
好了 胶带
Alright, tape.
胶带在哪里?
Where's the tape?
嘘
Shh.
你杀了鸽子先生吗?
Did you kill Mr. Pigeon?
你记性不太好
You don't take notes very well.
不
No
你觉得我是谁?
What do you think I am?
一定是克莱尔干的
Claire must have done it.
她最讨厌实习生 还有审稿人
She hates interns just as much as script readers.
克莱尔不知道他是审稿人还是实习生
Claire doesn't know if he's a script reader or an intern.
动作专业点
Be a good move, professionally.
我讨厌读审稿人和他们愚蠢的笔记
I hate script readers and their silly notes.
我知道
I know.
我只是觉得现在还不是
I just don't think now is the time
开始消灭团队成员的时候
to be exterminating the team.
是鸸鹋先生干的
Mr. Emu did it.
他确实想得到这份工作
He actually wants the job.
鸽子先生还活着吗?
Mr. Pigeon alive?
也许是食物中毒
Maybe food poisoning.
吃橄榄油炒西兰花吃中毒了?
From eating broccoli sauteed in olive oil?
我只是猜测
I'm brainstorming.
听好了
Listen up.
根据合同 鸽子先生放弃了他在演职员表中的名字
Under the contract, Mr. Pigeon surrenders his credits.
把他的位置给了你
That allocates his credits to you
并授予你全权制♥作♥人的身份
and grants full producer status.
太棒了
Sweet
赎金该怎么花呢?
What's the best way to spend the ransom money?
让我们重新雇用那个讨厌的编辑
Let's rehire that badass editor.
色彩校正
Color correction.
声音设计
Sound design.
音频很重要
It's all about the audio.
这是一种视觉媒介
It's a visual medium.
应该把钱花在视觉效果上
Spend it on the visuals.
时间紧迫
There's a time crunch.
我们会换几个场景
We'll be switching around a few scenes.
否则所有钱都会会被用于后期和市场推广
Otherwise, everything goes to post audio and deliverables.
还有20小时来完成剪辑
20 hours to fix the edit
他妈的
Fuck it.
把他的笔记读给我听
Read me his notes.
添加倒叙序列
Add flashback sequences
让对话更加紧张
to bring tension to dialogue.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
增加画外音 将电影延长到90分钟
Add voiceover to extend movie to 90 minutes.
添加滴答时钟来增加紧迫感
Add ticking clock to ramp up the stakes.
我他妈的就知道
Fucking knew it.
你不能这么做
You can't do it.
怎么做?
Do what?
一群制片人为了钱绑♥架♥了一个导演?
A group of producers kidnaps a director for money?
我连钱都没有 你们这群混♥蛋♥
I don't even have money, you fuck twads.
那你♥妈♥的♥3万呢?
What about mommy's 30,000?
什么?
What?
不
No.
你不准去找我妈
You leave her out of this.
你妈在资助你的电影?
Your mother finances your movies?
你不知道吗?
You didn't know?
她的电影根本不赚钱
Her films don't generate any money.
幸运的是 她妈妈住在奥克兰
Lucky for us, little mommy resides in Oakland.
我们已经在路上了
The wheels are already turning.
不错的尝试
Nice try.
滴答时钟?
A ticking clock?
闪回?
Flashbacks?
你听到了吗 妮拉?
Are you listening to this, Nilah?
你的角色承载着故事
Your characters carry the story.
嘿我有个好主意
Hey, I got a stellar idea.
不如你弄个该死的大钟
How about you acquire a huge fucking clock,
把它挂在背景上?
hang it up in the background?
我唾弃你们粗鄙和陈腐的想法
I spit on your boorish and hackneyed ideas.
你告诉她要像赫尔佐格一样
You told her to be like Herzog.
我们就是赫尔佐格
We are like Herzog.
我们是费兹卡拉多
We are Fitzcarraldo.
我们绑♥架♥人是为了拍电影
We are in the kidnapping business to make movies.
不惜一切代价完成你的电影
Finish your film at all cost.
杀几个印第安人 淹死几个灵长类动物
Hell, kill a few Indians, drown a few little tiny primates,
实在不行要挨子弹也就挨了
take a bullet if you have too.
找到你内心深处马基雅维利式的灵感
Find the Machiavelli inspiration deep inside you.
不要友善 要高产
Don't be nice, be productive.
不要高尚 要高端
Don't be noble, be impressive.
我认识你
I know you.
我会找到你是谁的
I'm going to find you out.
电影精选列表