一部电影 一个人
One movie, one person.
你觉得这是个玩笑吗?
You think this is a joke?
肯定是
It has to be.
一个变♥态♥的笑话
Some sick joke
你没听说吗?
Haven't you heard?
“一部电影只需要一把枪和一个女人”
"All you need for a movie is a gun and a girl."
这一切都只是为了拍一部电影?
All this just to make a movie?
我们是达达主义者
We're Dadaists.
我们不需要社会规则
We don't need the rules of society.
去他妈的资产阶级和特权阶级艺术家
Fuck the bourgeois and privileged artists like you.
我们是赫尔佐格派
We are Herzogians
是的是的 我们都是赫尔佐格派
Yes, yes we're all Herzogians
赫尔佐格派是反赫尔佐格的
Herzogians are anti-Herzogians.
“摧毁你内心的一切”
"Always destroy what is in you."
等等
Wait.
停
Cut.
枪♥支♥的戏你不能偏离剧本
You can't stray from the script when it comes to guns.
把那个给我
Hand that over.
快
Now.
你不能喊停 你又不是导演
You can't cut, you're not the director.
达达是反达达主义的
Dada is anti-Dada.
尼拉 快
Nilah, now.
妈的 他真的死了
fuck, he's really dead.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get that?
她有子弹
She has live rounds
继续拍 继续拍 不准停
Keep rolling, keep rolling, keep rolling
所有人都继续拍 否则我就打死她
Everybody keep fucking rolling or I shoot the Gaffer
还有这里的每个助理
and every motherfucking P.A. in here
跪下
Get on your knees.
跪下
Get on your knees
你不可能征服别人而不受惩罚
You can't subjugate people and get away with it
就因为你是个艺术家
just because you're an artist.
你利用了尤尼
You exploited Yonnie.
我唾弃约翰·福特
I spit on John Ford.
在你死之后 我会朝你吐口水
And after you hit the ground, I'll spit on you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
电影总是以死亡结尾
Always end with a death.
听着 我不是福特
Look, I am not Ford.
那你是谁?
Then who are you?
不要杀了我
Don't kill me.
你没有角色曲线
You don't have a character arc.
我会改的
I'll change.
我会 我会改的 我现在就改
I will, I'll change, I'll change right now.
我会反思思考 然后…
I'll reflect, and think and...
人物弧线是为懦夫
Character arcs are for cowards
和弱者而准备的
and those of weak constitution.
听着 我是你的导师 我是你的导师
Look, I am your mentor, I'm your mentor
指导是反指导的
Mentoring is anti-mentoring.
如果你看见一个女人路过小镇
♪ If you see a woman walking through town ♪
黑色的面纱从她的头发一直垂到地面
♪ Covered in a black veil from her hair to the ground ♪
想起你失去的爱
♪ Think about the love you lost ♪
被你淡忘的光
♪ The light you let fade ♪
虚弱的心脏
♪ The weakening heart ♪
你没有试图去挽回
♪ You didn't try to save ♪
我警告你
♪ I'm warning you ♪
一日又一日
♪ Day after day ♪
我警告你
♪ I'm warning you ♪
你最好还是离我远点
♪ You better just stay away ♪
这是纪录片制♥作♥的精髓
This is the essence of documentary filmmaking.
如果你选择参加 你将扮演猫头鹰先生
If you choose to participate, you will be Mr. Owl.
亲爱的 你将扮演鹰夫人
You, my dear, will be Miss Hawk.
还有你 鸽子先生
And you, Mr. Pigeon.
你们得一直戴着它们
You will have to wear them the entire time.
我知道这听起来有点奇怪 但是相信我
I know it sounds a little weird, but just, just trust me.
这太棒了
This will be great.
我想要一把枪
I want a gun.
所以你同意加入了
Then you're in.
你们两个呢?
The two of you?
当然
Hell yeah.
亲爱的 你要加入吗?
You in, honey?
是的 我也加入
Yeah, I'm in.
都可以
Whatever.
好吧 我们开始吧
All right, let's do it.
你没有试图去挽回虚弱的心
♪ The weakening heart you didn't try to save ♪
我警告你
♪ I'm warning you ♪
日复一日的你
♪ Day after you ♪
我警告你
♪ I'm warning you ♪
你最好还是离我远点
♪ You better just stay away ♪
指导惊魂
收工
Points.
献给我的父亲
第24场 不要了
Scene 24, don't have it.
第25场 不要了
Scene 25, don't have it.
第26场也不要了
26, don't have it.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们比原计划晚了三天
Because we're three days behind schedule
而且预算超了10万美元
and 100 grand over budget.
他妈的赶紧改好
Fucking fix it.
你忘了自己的生活是怎样的
♪ You forget how your life goes ♪
而你只是在周围徘徊
♪ And you're just walking around ♪
独自穿着工作服
♪ Alone again with your work clothes ♪
在另一个城镇的窗口
♪ A window in another town ♪
你会忘记你的生活是怎样的
♪ You'll forget how your life goes ♪
而你只是在瞎乱搞
♪ And you're just fucking around ♪
它可能会保护你不受别的事情的伤害
♪ It might protect you from something else ♪
在另一个城镇的窗口
♪ A window in another town ♪
电影精选列表