你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我喜欢假老板
I like fake bosses.
是啊
Fuck yeah
就好像我不知道是谁在幕后操纵
It's like, I don't know who's pulling the strings,
但我他妈的想知道
but I fucking want to know.
这也太…
It's it's so ...
阴险?
Ominous?
是的
Yeah.
起来
Get up.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你可以拿回你在演职员表上的名字
You can still get your credits back.
她在看
She's staring.
她听不见 对吧?
She can't hear, right?
当然
Of course not.
她又不会读唇语
Not like she can read lips.
她没有超能力
She doesn't have super powers.
她不是为她的电影做对白转录吗?
Doesn't she do dialogue transcribing for her movies?
不可能
No way.
我在货车里的时候没注意到她
I couldn't see her coming in the van.
我什么也看不见
I can't see anything.
我就像带着白色帽子的约翰·福特
I'm like John Ford with a white hood.
我得把它举起来
I gotta lift it up.
不要侮辱福特
Don't insult Ford.
好吗?
Okay?
我也球都看不到
I can't see caca either.
她吓死我了
She's freaking me out.
他被下了毒
He was poisoned.
你得像个暴君一样才能得到你想要的
You have you be a tyrant to get what you want.
除了最终的产品其他都不重要
Nothing matters but the final product.
谢谢
Thanks.
真的
I mean it.
我需要你讲给我听
I just needed to hear it.
你是一位伟大的导师
You're a great mentor.
不过我也同意鸸鹋先生的看法
I will give Mr. Emu this much, though.
他是对的
He was right.
我们应该把这个加进去
We should have incorporated this.
找任何可疑的东西
Find anything suspicious.
毒药 药片
Poisons, pills.
鹰夫人打电♥话♥来了
Mrs. Hawk called.
她说她认为那个实习生被下了毒
She said she thinks the intern was poisoned.
乌鸦先生给他下了毒?
Mr. Raven poisoned him?
为了独占一页演职员表?
For full screen credits?
这是革命性的
It's transformative.
这是美
It's beauty.
是生命
It's life.
我的刀在哪里?
Where's my sword?
一个人该如何跨越
How does one straddle the fence
疯狂和真理的藩篱?
of insanity and truth?
那个自命不凡的导演在哪儿?
Where's the pretentious director?
好吧乌鸦先生 谁是凶手?
Okay, Mr. Raven, who's the assassin?
我们的笨蛋泄漏了鸽子先生对她不忠的事
Our nitwit blabbed about Mr. Pigeon cheating on her.
就差一点
So close.
你认为是鸸鹋先生干的?
You think Mr. Emu did it?
放球
Set it up.
他确实一直想成为一个剧本审校
He did always want to be a script reader.
一个剧本修改者
A script doctor.
他太笨了
He's too dumb to be.
笨到策划不了一场谋杀
Or to have planned a murder.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
我为这一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
我现在什么都不确定了
I'm not sure about anything anymore.
埃尔·赫菲吓到我了
El Jefe is scaring me.
那个猫头鹰吗?
The Owl guy?
还有谁?
Who else?
除了自来水我什么都不敢喝
I'm afraid to drink anything but tap water.
他的老板是谁?
His boss?
没有老板
There's no boss.
没人打电♥话♥给他
Nobody's on the phone.
那是一个噱头
It's a gimmick.
什么?
What?
我想是老板杀了那个审稿人
I think the Boss Man killed the script reader.
毒害了他
Poisoned him.
他觉得那人会走漏风声
He thinks he's gonna squeal.
救救我们
Help us.
拜托
Please.
好的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
8点15分有人来接我们
Pick up's at 8:15.
看在上帝的份上 把剑留下
And for fuck's sake, leave the sword.
我最好别拿着这个去干傻事
It's better I don't hold this and do something foolish.
去找录像带
Go find the tape.
克莱尔·亚当斯
Claire Adams.
请告诉你的学生尼拉 尤尼的故事
Please tell your student, Nilah, about Yonnie.
我们不要再重复了
Let's not have a repeat.
什么事?
What about?
关于你今晚获奖的事
About your award tonight.
独♥立♥勇气奖
The Independent Courage Award.
勇敢
Bravery.
勇敢勇气礼貌大胆 有什么区别?
Bravery, courage, courtesy, boldness, who cares?
为什么你的获奖影片是德语的?
Why is your award-winning film in German?
狗屎
Shit.
因为德语反映了我的主题美学
German reflects the aesthetic of my theme,
反英雄的起源故事
the belonging of the anti-hero's origin story.
注意最后一个场景
Notice the last scene,
眼睛如何在场景中移♥动♥
how the eyes move across the mise-en-scene
那受到了德国表现主义的影响
as influenced by German Expressionism.
恶心
It's disgusting.
如果是我 我会雇你当导演
In another life, I would have hired you as a director.
比你上次解雇的那个人好多了
Better than the last hombre you fired.
别说了
Stop.
是真的 他除了抱怨什么也没做
It's true, he did nothing but complain.
足够了
Enough.
天啊 制片人先生
Holy crap, Mr. Producer.
你♥他♥妈♥的解雇了你的导演 还失去了所有的资金
You fucking fired your director and lost all your funding.
真是天才
Brilliant.
你是这场混乱里的反派
You're the antagonist of this mess.
他把我的电影搞砸了
He was messing up my film
他不会指导演员
He lost control of the actors
一切都是…
Everything was ...
临时起意
improvised
他拒绝做报道
He refused to do coverage.
他也不听
He wouldn't listen.
制♥作♥人没有远见
A producer has no vision.
他不会用隐喻 不会触及灵魂深处
He can't invoke metaphor, tap into the soul.
一个在办公室工作的人
A pencil pusher.
他只喜欢拍电影的想法
He only likes the idea of making movies
这样他就能吸引派对上的女孩
so he can bang all the girls at the parties.
不 不 不...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
他拿走了我的护身符
He took away my talisman.
那就离开吧
Well, leave.
不行 我自己投资了很多钱进去
I can't, I've invested too much of my own money.
我该怎么办?
What should I do?
我觉得他会伤害她的
I think he's gonna hurt her.
那就阻止他啊
Well, make sure he doesn't.
但他有远见
But he has vision.
在工作上他是个艺术家
He's an artist at work.
这些事我不懂啊
What do I know about such things?
我应该回去吗?
Should I go back in there?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
电影精选列表