真的吗?
Really?
克莱尔 你觉得这个怎么样?
Well, Claire, what do you think about this?
你为什么有这个?
Why do you have that?
这是一个提醒
It's a reminder.
为了团队运作
For team play.
为了我们合作
For cooperation.
你没有拍电影的权利
You haven't earned the right to make films
你再也拍不了电影了
You will never make another movie
除了寄给你妈妈的
unless it's about you taking it up the ass
你在监狱被壮汉牢友摁着艹的监控录像
from your giant cellmate on security footage
你个鸟脸的混♥蛋♥
sent to your fucking mother, you bird-face motherfucker
你们制♥作♥人都是一个逼样
You producers are all the same
我要去拿我的独♥立♥勇气奖
I'm going to take my Independent Courage Award
然后把它塞进你那官僚主义爆表的后门
and personally shove it up your bureaucratic apparatus
是独♥立♥勇敢奖 亚当斯小姐
It's the Independent Bravery Award, Miss Adams.
实地考察
Field trip.
我可以和老板说两句吗?
May I approach the Boss Man?
打扰一下 老板先生
Excuse me, Mr. Boss Man.
你想不想雇个导演
Any chance you're looking to hire a director
或者找人帮忙剪辑呢?
or someone who can help with the edit?
这是绑♥架♥ 不是面试
This is my kidnapping, not a job interview.
回来
Get back.
什么?
尼拉·威廉姆斯 我愿意付出一切代价来成为电影人
What?
天呐
Jesus.
我也可以跑腿
I can run errands too.
听着 把你的导师控制好
Look, keep your mentor in line.
等这一切都过去了 我会找一个熟人
When this all blows over, I'll send you
帮你安排一份工作的
a job through one of my contacts.
快点
Soon.
好的 好的
Sure, sure.
我需要钱
I need money.
来拍我的电影
For my movie.
你干嘛了?
What was that about?
她想上厕所
She asked to use.
我们可以很容易地逃走
We can escape easy.
但首先我得弄清楚这些制♥作♥人是谁
First I gotta figure out out who these producers are.
不行
No.
如果我们看不到他们的脸 我们就能活下来
If we don't see their faces, we'll live.
这是原则问题
It's a matter of principle.
等到那个时候 坐着别动
When it happens, just sit tight.
不 不行
No, no way.
我拒绝
I refuse.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
否则我们就让她来陪你
Otherwise, she joins the party.
一个小老太太是不会理解的
A little old lady won't understand.
你会让她心脏病发作的
You'll give her a heart attack.
克莱尔 你的出现让人想起对逝去爱情的渴望
Claire, thy appearance bethinks a longing of lost love.
我是多么痛苦啊
How I do suffer so.
看起来不错 不是吗?
Does look good, doesn't it?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
一个快乐的巧合
A joyous coincidence.
她小时候和小学生和贝什鲁人一起
For doth the previous troupe content themselves
办过一个戏班子
with the prat of schoolchildren and beshrews
我用猪肉和啤酒款待他们
my feast of boar and pots of ale.
拜托 妈妈
Ma, please.
别说了
Enough.
你害怕我出现在你面前吗?
Are doth afeard of my presence?
让我们言归正传
Let's get to the point.
我希望…
I was hoping...
我注意到我的居所变得卑微又没有价值
I notice a base and unworthy lot becomes my humble abode.
为什么吃一顿饭要戴上假面伪装自己?
Why doth the brave masquerade about and such?
他们是专业演员
They're method actors.
我们明天开始拍摄
We start shooting on the morrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
事实上我们是来寻求投资的
In fact, we're here to ask for an investment
为了完成一部电影
to help finish the film.
请吃
Eat.
吞咽
Devour.
对不起 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
我们团队的信条是“旧石器时代的生活方式和酮病的力量”
The team's credo is paleo for life and strength in ketosis.
亵渎
Blasphemy.
你竟敢责备我的行为 破坏我的慷慨?
Do you dare chide my being to undone my generosity?
够了
Enough.
别这样
Stop.
说话正常点
Talk normal.
关于这个投资
About that investment.
我很抱歉 但你去年答应给我的3万美元
I'm sorry to be asking this, but can I have
还可以给我吗?
the 30,000 you promised me last year?
你还在家里放现金?
You still keep cash in the house?
我不会把我的3万交给信托骗子
I am not going to entrust suited crooks with my 30,000.
钱在这里吗?
You have the money here?
一定在箱子里 杰弗
Must be in the suitcase, jefe.
我有没有和克莱尔说
Did I mention Claire that I divided
我把这些钱分给你的兄弟了?
the 30,000 among your brothers?
你的电影风险太高了 是一项糟糕的投资
Your films are too heady, a terrible investment.
什么?
What?
钱在箱子里吗?
Is the money in the suitcase?
当然在
Of course it is.
你在自相矛盾
You contradict yourself
她所知道的一切都是我教给她的
I taught her everything she knows
关于表演 关于叙事
about acting, about narrative.
这就是我的回报吗?
Is this how I'm rewarded?
酮病是什么?
What is ketosis?
一种史前饮食吗?
A paleo diet?
零谷物 低碳水化合物 大量脂肪
No grains, low carbohydrates, lots of fats.
什么?
What?
你的身体燃烧脂肪作为燃料
Your body burns fat for fuel.
这是你的饮食方法还是你在吸毒?
Is this part of your method or are you on drugs?
谷物是文明的精华
Grains are the essence of civilization.
谷物是不健康的
Grains are unhealthy.
没有粮食就不能养活人♥民♥
You can't feed the people without grains,
你这资产阶级的女人
you bourgeois cunt.
别叫我资产阶级
Don't call me bourgeoisi
你妈妈太棒了
Your mother is brilliant.
我♥草♥ 你别来这套
Fuck me, not you too.
叫她起来
Tell her to get up.
让她停下
Make her stop.
那箱子怎么样了 鹰夫人?
Where we at with that suitcase, Mrs. Hawk?
它卡住了
It's jammed.
我打不开
I couldn't get it.
别担心
Don't worry.
我肯定钱在里面
I'm sure the money's in there.
如果你妈妈答应过的话
If your mother promised it and all.
嘿没有人受伤 这很了不起
Hey no one really got hurt, so that's something.
她两年前拍的那部电影
What was the name of that film
叫什么名字?
she did two years ago?
《琼斯夫人的面具》
The Masked Mrs. Jones.
是的 《琼斯夫人的面具》
Yes, Mrs. Jone's Masks.
白白浪费我500分钟
500 minutes I will never get back.
你还记得你拍的时候说的话吗?
Do you remember what you said when you made it?
关于自♥由♥和障碍?
About freedom and obstacles?
理论上来说讲所有时间…
Technically nobody ever gets back...
“永远摧毁你内心的一切”
"Always destroy what is within."
那你就自♥由♥了
Then you'll be free.
当生活给你芒果
Hell, when life gives you mangoes,
-就做点芒果奶昔 -你看过吗?
- make mango-naid. - You've seen it?
从头到尾看完了
Finished it.
就像我的第一次马拉松
Like my first marathon.
嘿猫头鹰先生你别烦她
Hey, Mr. Owl, you leave her alone.
那是一件勇敢的艺术作品
电影精选列表