These are Semtex high-velocity demolition charges.
我让那些人改装了引线 能够有足够的时间沉没
I had the men rig delay fuses to give them time to sink.
这些就是深水炸♥弹♥
Essentially, they're depth charges.
这才对
That's right.
我不建议我们这样做
I'm not sure this is a advisable course of action.
被那玩意弄死或弄惨的每个人都是
Every person that gets maimed or killed by that thing
潜在的诉讼
is a potential lawsuit.
潜在的损失
A potential casualty.
放松 伙计 会很有意思的
Relax, bro. It's gonna be fun.
-我能看到你的牌 -看看你们俩
- I can see your cards. - Well, look at you two crooks.
你感觉怎么放
How are you feeling?
跟你的其它人比起来 我还算好的
Like I got off easy, compared to the rest of you guys.
你有什么牌
What do you got up there?
三张K
Three kings.
什么 拜托 每次都这样
What? Come on. Every time.
-你欠我一瓶苏打水 -好吧
- You owe me a soda for that one. - Fine.
等你回来后我们再比 好吗
We'll square up when you get back, okay?
好吧好吧好吧好吧
Fine. Fine. Fine.
我只是想转移一下她的注意力
Just trying to take her mind off things, you know.
她肯定比你要坚强
She's tougher than me, that's for sure.
很抱歉我之前没有相信你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
你至少没叫我疯子
Well, you didn't call me crazy.
是啊 但我也没说你是正常的
Yeah, but I didn't call you sane.
我也不常听到别人说我"正常"
Yeah, well, "Sane" Wasn't a word I heard very often.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我不知道 可能回泰国吧
I don't know. Go back to Thailand, I guess.
马克和我说了你和苏茵的事
Mac told me about you and Suyin.
-没什么好说的 -也许可以有
- Nothing to tell. - Well, maybe there could be.
你和马克太令人难以置信了
You and Mac are unbelievable.
你不如做点新的尝试
How about you just try something new?
这样你的余生
So the rest of your life
就不会再孤独和悲惨中度过了
isn't a vast wasteland of misery and solitude.
我觉得那是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
是吗
You do, huh?
八岁小孩无所不知
Eight-year-olds hear everything.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
我妈妈也喜欢你
My mom likes you, too.
这应该是我这辈子最可怕的时刻
This is possibly the worst moment of my life.
接近目标区域
Approaching target area.
我来进行确认
I'll confirm visual.
我先说清楚
Let me make myself absolutely clear.
在直升机杀死那头怪兽之前
We are not getting within a mile of that monster
我们绝对不能接近它
until the helicopter kills it.
我们发现了目标
We have a visual on the target.
停船
Stop the boat.
部署深水炸♥弹♥
Deploying depth charges.
炸到它了
We got him.
再炸
Hit it again.
-先生 它不可能 -再炸
- Sir, there's no way possible... - Hit it again.
目标已死亡 重复 目标已死亡
Target is dead. Repeat, target is dead.
你百分百确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
因为我可不要被什么史前的鱼吃掉
Because I'm not getting eaten by some goddamn prehistoric fish.
确认 先生 它...
Affirmative, sir. There's, uh...
它被炸得粉碎了
Well, there's pieces of it all over the place.
鲨鱼块
Shark chunks?
这是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
好了 带我们过去
All right. Take us in.
跳下去 给我拔几根牙齿
Jump down there, get me a couple of teeth.
要几根大的 放我书桌上
Big ones for my desk.
-好 -你自己也留一根
- All right. - Keep one for yourself.
太棒了
Nice.
你看到了吗
Oh, you seeing this?
太疯狂了
Crazy.
太变♥态♥了
That's sick.
真奇怪
That's weird.
拜托 别这么对我
Oh, man! Don't do that to me.
这玩意没有尖牙
That thing doesn't have any teeth.
什么
What?
我觉得我们杀死了一条鲸鱼
I think we killed a whale.
它就在我们下面
It's right below us.
赶紧带我们离开
Get us outta here!
等等 你们这些笨蛋 等等
Wait! Wait, you idiots! Wait!
我在这里 等等
I'm over here! Wait!
不
Oh, no!
我明白 我明白 谢谢
Yeah, I understand. I understand, yep. Thank you.
我来猜猜 莫里斯没给任何人打电♥话♥
Let me guess, Morris never called anyone.
没给任何人打过
Didn't call anyone.
没人知道这里有鲨鱼 没人
No one knows the shark's out there. No one.
什么澳大利亚 中国 都不知道
Not the Australians, not the Chinese. No one.
他到底在想什么
The hell was he thinking?
他想让大事化小 小事化无
He wanted to make this go away as quietly as possible.
马克 我们得告诉...
Mac, we need to let everyone...
告诉我所有人 嗯 我在着手处理了
Let everyone know. Yeah, I'm on it.
杰克斯 你能找到那玩意吗
Jaxx, can you find that thing?
等等 你为什么要这样问她
Wait, wait, wait. Why're you asking her that?
我不喜欢你要问她的这个问题
I don't like the fact that you asking her about that thing.
你希望我违法黑入
You want me to illegally
莫里斯的卫星追踪系统
hack into Morris' satellite tracking system
-找到一条史前鲨鱼 -没错
- to find a prehistoric shark? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我们用追踪器 找到巨齿鲨
We use a tracker, find the meg,
-再把它杀了 -兄弟
- and we kill it. - Bro.
我们真的要这么做吗
We really gonna do this?
不然很多人都会死 马克
A lot of people are gonna die if we don't, Mac.
-算我一个 -我也是
- Well, I'm in. - Me, too.
来吧
Let's do this.
你觉得我们用疏散船怎么样
How do you feel about commandeering that evac ship?
我觉得
I'd say, uh,
今天是钓鱼的好日子
it's a great day to go fishing.
我们把所有东西都搬上去
Now let's get everything on it.
炸♥药♥ 滑翔器 全部所有东西
Construction explosives, gliders. The whole lot. Everything.
因为我们要疏散了 对吗 疏散的船
Because we're about to evac, right? Like evacuate?
像正常人一样离开这个无比危险的区域
Like, leave the area of imminent danger
取一个安全的地方
and go to a safe place like normal people?
怎么样 杰克斯 有发现吗
What we got, Jaxx? Anything?
我们看到莫里斯在这里标记了鲨鱼
Yeah. Here's where we saw Morris tag the shark.
但它正在前往这里
But here is where it's going.
-三亚台♥*♥湾♥ 那是什么 -没什么
- Sanya Bay. What's there? - Oh, nothing.
那里只有全世界
It only has some of the
人数最多的海滩
most densely populated beaches in the world.
能联♥系♥上政♥府♥吗
Any luck with the authorities?
不能 "史前鲨鱼"听上去就像恶作剧电♥话♥
No. "Prehistoric shark" Sounds like a damn prank call.
我们没法靠他们
We can't rely on them for anything.
鲨鱼还有多久会抵达有人的地方
How long until the shark gets to those people?
二十分钟
Twenty minutes.
-我们能抢先一步感到吗 -深表怀疑
- Can we get there first? - Doubtful.
必须得去
Yeah, we're gonna have to.
如果我们没有计划 先到也没有意义
Getting there first won't mean anything if we don't have a plan.
也许我们有计划
Maybe we have a plan.
我们要在这个浅滩行动
Here's where we do it. Right here in the shallows.
用滑翔器追踪它
Use the gliders and go after it.
那边明明有一大堆能吃的人
Okay, so, how are we gonna get it here
它为什么要舍弃海滩而来这里
when there's a beach full of people to eat right here?
你请它出来吃晚餐
You ask it out for dinner.
你想来吗
So, how do you wanna do this?
你是在询问我的意见吗
Is that you asking my opinion?
不
No.
我只是客气一下
I was just being polite
然后告诉你我们真正要怎么做
before telling you what we're actually doing,
这样你就能自我感觉稍微好一点
so you feel better about yourself.
谢谢你了