Appreciate that.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
皮皮
Pippin!
天啊
Oh, my God!
够近了 停在这里
We're close enough. Stop here.
杰克斯 DJ 我们得把那东西放进水里
Jaxx, DJ, we gotta get that thing in the water.
好的
Yeah, we're on it.
鲨鱼 鲨鱼
Shark! Shark!
对我们的计划还有什么最后的意见吗
Any last thoughts about our plan?
不如就从"别死"开始
Not dying would be a good start.
我们终于有意见一致的了 以后还是别这样了
Finally, we agree on something. Let's not make it a habit.
苏茵 小心 快开走
Suyin, look out! Get out of there!
-该死 -怎么了 乔纳斯
- Damn it! - What's wrong, Jonas?
无法开火 离船太近了
Can't make the shot. It's too close to the ship.
上帝啊
Jesus.
乔纳斯 它在你上面
Jonas, it's on you.
马克
Mac!
乔纳斯 下面怎么了
Jonas, what's going on down there?
不想进它的嘴巴
Trying to stay out of its mouth.
上帝啊
Jeez!
苏茵 你好了吗 我来找你
Suyin, are you set? I'm coming to you.
我就位了
I'm in position.
鲨鱼原来越近了 我需要一点空间
Shark's getting close. I need a little breathing room.
-我准备好开火了 -开火
- I'm ready to fire. - Take the shot.
让开 让开
Move! Move!
有人看到了吗
Anybody see it?
看不到鲨鱼 但是这里有点不对劲
Can't see the shark, but something's going on up here.
我吸引到它的注意了
Okay, I've got her attention.
把它引到我这里
Bring her to me.
来了
Here we come.
来吧 苏茵
Make your move, Suyin.
尝尝这个吧 你这个丑家伙
Chew on this, you ugly bastard.
不不不 该死
No, no, no! Shit!
上帝啊
Jeez!
不不不 走走走
No, no, no. Go! Go! Go!
-DJ在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's DJ? - I don't know.
-梅英在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Meiying? - I don't know!
-我哪里都找不到她 -乔纳斯
- I couldn't see her anywhere. - Jonas.
-抱歉 我 -快去 照顾好梅英
- Sorry, I... - Go, go. Take care of Meiying.
乔纳斯
Jonas!
我没事 我再把它引出去
I'm okay. I'm leading it away from the ship.
-天啊 我得 -别拍水了
- Oh, my God! Gotta get... - Stop splashing!
你穿着救生衣呢
You have a life jacket on!
-救生衣 -没错
- A life jacket? - Yep.
没错 我穿着救生衣呢
Oh, yeah. I've got a life jacket on.
就在这里呢 我能...
It's right here. I can...
怪物在这里
The monster's here.
怪物在这里 别担心怪物 有我呢
The monster's here? No, don't worry about the monster, I got you.
-一切都没事 -别说话了
- Everything's fine. - Stop talking.
梅英
Meiying!
妈妈 是你
Mummy! It's you!
太好了 等等 等等 等等我
That's good! Wait! Wait! Wait for me.
等等DJ 等等DJ
Wait for DJ, wait for DJ. Yeah.
-太好了 -上来
- Yes. - Come on.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mummy, are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
我也没事
I'm okay, too.
-上来 -上来 -先上来
- Come on. Come up! - Get out of the water!
-梅英 小心 -乔纳斯
- Meiying, be careful. - Jonas!
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
-它在那里 -天啊
- There it is. - Oh, my God.
乔纳斯
Jonas!
-它要来了 -我们现在完全无法反抗
- It's coming. - We're sitting ducks up here, Jonas.
-妈妈 -它要来了
- Mummy! - It's coming.
-你能听到吗 乔纳斯 -梅英 坚持住
- Can you hear me, Jonas? - Meiying, hold on.
苏茵 我们要走了 这边
Suyin, we're gonna have to go. Through here.
乔纳斯 我们什么都没了
Jonas, we've got nothing left.
几乎什么都没了
Almost nothing.
你要怎么杀死它
How're you gonna kill it?
进化号♥
Evolution.
我要让它流血
I'm gonna make this thing bleed.
苏茵 你之前说的话没错
Suyin, what you said before, you were right.
不能看着你失去的人
It's not about the people you lose.
而是要看你拯救的人
It's about the people you save.
-下线 -乔纳斯
- Signing off. - Jonas!
来吧
Here we go.
喜欢吗 流血
How do you like that? Bleed!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
拜托
Come on.
太好了
Yes!
谢谢你
Thank you.
让一让 疯子
Beep-beep! Coming through, Crazy.
-你好啊 -看看谁来了
- Hi. - Look who it is.
敬活着
Well, here's to being alive.
敬我们的朋友
And to our friends.
干杯
Cheers.
我不知道你怎想的 但我需要好好放个假
I don't know about you, but, uh, I could use a vacation.
我们要问问我妈妈吗
Shall we ask my mum?