And look what happened to that
去到这个深度时都做了什么
one man the last time he went to these depths.
他救出了11个人 包括你 海勒
He saved 11 people including you, Heller.
-这就是他做的 -他丢下我们的朋友等死
- That's what happened. - He left our friends to die,
因为他得了气压性精神病
because he had pressure-induced psychosis.
得了 海勒 那是你自己诊断的
Come on, Heller. That was your diagnosis.
乔纳斯说有东西袭击了他们
Jonas said something attacked them.
大到能够撞毁一艘核潜艇
Something big enough to take out a nuclear submarine.
-他是个酒鬼 -你没听明白我在说什么
- He's a drunk. - You're not listening!
他正在泰国的海滩上醉成一滩烂泥
He's washed up on a beach in Thailand.
你没在听我说
You're not listening!
-你听到罗莉说什么了 -我在听 我听到了
- Did you hear what Lori said? - I'm listening. I heard it.
-你当时在现场吗 -够了
- Were you there? - That's enough.
我们都听到了罗莉在最后一次传输中说了什么
We all heard Lori's last transmission.
我们必须考虑这种可能性 起源号♥也许
We have to consider that Origin may have encountered
遇到了乔纳斯·泰勒描述的那种生物
something similar to what Jonas Taylor described.
他有能力逃离的那种生物
Something he was able to escape from.
爸 别这样
Ba! Please.
准备直升机
Prep the helicopter.
我们去泰国
We must go to Thailand.
你的船要弄死我了
Your boat, she's killing me.
第一引擎掉出来了
Number one engine slips out of the gear
液压装置里面还漏水了
and there's some leak in the hydraulics.
我今晚检查一下
Hey, I'll take a look at it tonight.
你昨晚 昨晚的前一晚 前晚的再前一晚
That's what you said last night and the night before that
都是这么说的
and the night before that.
-我会弄好的 -你喝太多了
- Hey, I'm working up to it. - You drink too much.
你这么说
Hey, now you're only saying that
只是因为我现在正好拿着啤酒
because I literally have a beer in my hand.
你啤酒从来不离手
You always have beer in your hand.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我喝太多了
Because I drink too much?
这下变成了一个多事的周二夜晚了
Now this is shaping up to be an eventful Tuesday evening.
你知道我喜欢不请自来
You know I like to make an entrance.
见鬼的 马克 五年过去了
Hell, Mac, after five years,
你出现在我面前就叫不请自来了
just showing up is making an entrance.
怎么 你住在酒吧楼上 真的吗
What? You're living above a bar? Really?
这样你才会登门啊
Figured it was the only way to get you to come visit.
乔纳斯 容我为你引见...
Jonas, allow me to introduce...
很荣幸见到你 张博士
It's an honor to meet you, Dr. Zhang.
我一直很佩服您的研究
Always had a tremendous respect for your work.
你太客气了 泰勒先生
You're too kind, Mr. Taylor.
不是的 你是个好人
Yeah, no, I'm not. You're a good man.
我请你们俩喝啤酒吧
Hey, can I offer either of you two a beer?
因为我要来一瓶
'Cause I'm gonna have a beer.
我们不是来做客的 乔纳斯
It's not a social call, Jonas.
你是说你们不是特意搭直升机来做客的
You mean you didn't helicopter in just to say hi?
我很受伤 马克
You wound me, Mac.
-我们遇到了一个严重的... -麻烦吗
- We have a serious... - Problem?
料到了
Thought so.
如你所知
Just like you know...
我不搞潜水了
I don't dive anymore.
-我受够了对别人负责 马克 -泰勒先生
- Done being responsible for people, Mac. - Mr. Taylor...
无意冒犯 张先生
Hey, I mean no offense, Dr. Zhang.
要是说这个星球上有谁
I mean, if there was two people on this planet
能让我重返水中
that could get me back into the water,
也许就是你们俩了
it's probably you two.
但你们说不动我
But you can't.
你们告诉我麻烦是什么 然后我就会拒绝
You're gonna tell me your problem and I'll say no.
然后你们会说给我钱
You're gonna offer me money.
我还是会拒绝
I'll still say no.
然后你们想唤起我的良知
You're gonna appeal to my better nature
然而我还是会拒绝
and I'm gonna say no.
因为我没有良知
Because I don't have one.
所以要我说 我们何不坐下来
So I say, why don't we sit down,
好好喝几杯啤酒
we'll enjoy a couple of beers,
然后送你们回去
and then we can get you on your way.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
这是今早发生的
This happened this morning.
我们快走 炸掉沉浮箱
Let's get out of here. Blow the tanks.
我在试 没用
I'm trying. It's not working!
-开不起来 -马克 快帮帮忙
- It's not starting! - Mac, help!
-整个系统都瘫痪了 -天哪
- Whole system's down! - Oh, my God.
天哪 DJ 马克 下面有东西
Oh, my God. DJ, Mac. There's something down here.
乔纳斯是对的
Jonas was right.
乔纳斯是对的 你们收...
Jonas was right! Do you co...
是罗莉
It's Lori.
你的前妻和她的团队困在了11000米深的海底
Your ex-wife and her crew are trapped below 11,000 meters.
我怕他们可能
I fear they may have
遇到了你之前遇到的物种
encountered the same species you did down there.
我有比你欠缺经验的潜水员愿意前去
I have divers with less experience willing to go.
但是我觉得必须让我的团队
But I feel I owe it to my crew
获得最高的被营救成功几率
to give this rescue the best chance of success.
拜托你
Please.
罗莉 把六角扳手给我
Lori, hand me that hexa key.
谢了
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
如果我们把防火墙弄短路
If we can short out the firewall,
我也许就能重启电脑
I can probably reboot the computers.
好 快试试
Okay. Try it now.
辅助动力重新启动了
Auxiliary power's back.
加热器也启动了
Heaters are online.
引擎不可能启动得了
There's no way that we'll get the engine started,
但我们也许可以启动重新压载舱
but we might be able to get the ballast tanks back.
你在干什么 记笔记吗
What are you doing? Taking notes?
给我妻子留封信
Letter to my wife.
以防万一
Just in case.
我们能弄好的
We got this.
一步步来
Step by step.
来 击个章鱼拳
Come on. Give me that fighting octopus.
看到了吗
See?
每次都有用
Works every time.
不
No.
-怎么了 -我们得把灯关掉
- What? - We gotta can the lights.
把灯关掉
Turn out the lights.
下面有别的东西
There was something down there with us.
你的船舱
How can you be sure
没有观测窗 你怎么能肯定这一点
if there were no observation windows on your craft?
因为不管那是什么
'Cause whatever it was
核潜艇的整个右舷都崩塌了
caved in the entire starboard side of a nuclear submarine.
那不是我想象出来的
That wasn't my imagination.
所以你才在营救途中炸毁了舱口
Is that why you blew the hatch mid-rescue?
听着 我把11个人完好无损地救了回来
Hey, look, I brought 11 men back safe and sound.
但因为你慌了 你扔下8个人在那等死
You left eight more to die because you panicked.
要是我不炸掉舱口
If I hadn't blown the hatch,
我们全都会被那生物杀了
we all would have been killed by that thing.
根本就没有什么生物
There was no thing.
没有任何证据能证明它的存在
There was no evidence of anything.
因为它被爆♥炸♥摧毁了 海勒
Because it was destroyed in the explosion, Heller.
当时千钧一发
Look, there was no time left!
于是我做了决定
So I made the call!
因为你的怯懦 你留我们的朋友在那等死
And you left our friends there to die in an act of cowardice!
你觉得那下面发生了什么事
What do you think happened down there?
他崩溃了
He lost it.
而现在我们又要把他送去面对同样的情境
And now we're about to send him into the exact same situation.
那个 苏茵
Excuse me, Suyin.
抱歉打扰下 我们需要你
I'm sorry to interrupt you, but we need you.
有紧急情况
It's an emergency.
怎么了 杰克斯
What's wrong, Jaxx?
他们的氧气在泄漏
Now they're leaking oxygen.
他们只有几个小时能撑了 最多多一点