That was a serious man vs. Nature moment.
还好最后我们赢了
I'm just glad things went our way.
我们没有赢
It didn't go our way.
对阿俊来说没有
Not for Toshi.
对科学来说也没有
And not for science.
我们做了人类经常做的事 发现 然后毁灭
We did what people always do. Discover and then destroy.
我要弄死你
Hey, I will end you.
至少你可以用这张来做你的约会软件头像
At least you can use this as your dating app pic.
-给你一脚 -没错
- Give you a little leg, you know. - Yeah!
像水母一样
Oh, yeah! Jellyfish.
两条 有两条
Two! There's two?
没人告诉我有两条
Nobody said there were two.
怎么会有两条
How are there two?
救命 把我救上去 救命啊 救命
Help me! Get me out of this water! Help! Somebody help, please!
救命
Help!
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
我不会游泳
I can't swim.
不 赶紧上来 认真的吗
No! Get outta here! Really?
别跟我来种族歧视这套
Don't pull that racist stuff on me.
拜托 饶了我吧 我没有种族歧视
Come on, man. Give me a break. I'm not being racist.
你可是在海洋中♥央♥工作
You work, literally, in the middle of the ocean.
工作要求中没有这条
This wasn't part of the job description.
这些都不是工作要求
None of this was part of the job description!
他们没写这一条
They left that part out!
我们该找人来帮忙了
It's time to get some real help.
没错 找人来帮忙
Yeah. Go get some help.
我要辞职
I'm quitting.
马克 帮我一把
Mac! Give me a hand.
我需要你找到我的地点
Hey, I need you to find my location.
追踪我的卫星电♥话♥ 还有一条鲨鱼
Track my sat phone. There's a second shark.
没错 两条 我怎么知道
Yes, two. How the hell should I know?
赶紧找人来帮忙
Just hurry up and get us some help.
-谢谢你 乔纳斯 谢谢 -有什么带什么
- Thank you, Jonas. Thank you. - Bring whatever you got!
放松 放松 不大妙
Just relax. Relax. It's not good.
需要赶紧送他去医院
He needs a hospital fast.
我们得找医生 海勒医生呢
Let's get the doctor. Where's Dr. Heller?
杰克斯
Jaxx?
杰克斯 你没事吧
Jaxx, you okay?
还行吧
Yeah! Kind of.
杰克斯 我们可以的
Jaxx. We can do this.
慢慢地游到船上
Swim gently back to the boat.
慢慢地
Nice and easy.
它来了
Here it comes!
海勒
Heller!
我们不行了
We're not gonna make it.
杰克斯 你不会有事的
Jaxx. You're gonna be okay.
你是个很好的人 杰克斯
You're a good person, Jaxx.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不要回头
Don't look back.
不
No!
海勒 你在干什么
Heller, no! What are you doing?
来啊
Hey, come on!
来啊
Hey! Hey, come on!
海勒
Heller!
快到了
Almost there.
-来 -抓到你了
- Come on. - We got you.
没事的 杰克斯 你会没事的
It's okay, Jaxx. You're gonna be okay.
谢谢你 海勒 谢谢你
Thank you, Heller, thank you.
那是什么 那到底是什么
What was that? What the hell was that?
-好了 拜托 DJ -不 不
- Okay, come on, DJ. - No! No!
所以我们不能离开科研站 好吗
This is why we don't leave the station, okay?
所以我们不能这样
That's why you don't do that!
你们下去 把它惹毛了
And you went down there and you pissed it off,
现在它要回来把我们都杀了
now it's gonna come back and kill every one of us!
现在我们要怎么办
Now what are we supposed to do?
我一开始就不该出来
I shouldn't even be out here in the first place.
还要在这里游泳 这个吃了那个
Swimming in this ocean. That one ate the other one.
那个还要吃这个吗
Is another one gonna eat this one?
伙计 这
Man, it's...
它刚刚杀了海勒
It just killed Heller.
它杀了肉盾 它杀了阿俊
It killed The Wall. It killed Toshi.
他们都是我的朋友啊
These are my friends, man.
我能说一句吗 这东西正在下沉
Okay, can I just point out that this thing is sinking?
我们现在怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
马克在哪里
Where's Mac?
太好了
Yes!
-你的头发怎么了 -你的头发怎么了
- What happened to your hair? - What happened to your hair?
好冷
Touché.
伙计们
Guys!
那玩意简直是个恶魔
That thing is the devil.
他跟了我们十英里
Ten miles, it's still with us.
你听到了吗
You got us?
大洋 我们在大洋正中♥央♥
The ocean. The middle of a freaking ocean!
你觉得如果我们把他扔下去能拖住它吗
Do you think it'd slow down the shark if we threw him over?
你得自己动手
You gotta work on yourself.
好消息 伙计们 复仇的时候到了
Okay. Good news, guys. It's payback time.
太好了
Oh, yeah!
尝尝厉害吧
Yes! Get some!
你真的觉得子弹能伤到那玩意吗
You seriously think that a rifle is gonna hurt that thing?
我一时间也说不了太多
I didn't have much notice,
我只是想要甩掉它
okay? I just wanted to get it off our backs.
好样的 莫里斯
Well done, Morris.
没事的
It's okay.
妈妈 妈妈
Mummy! Mummy!
欢迎回来 妈妈
Welcome back, Mummy.
请进
Come in.
梅英怎么样了
How's Meiying?
她很难过
She's sad.
也很困惑
And confused.
你怎么样了
How are you?
我真的不想接受
I really don't want to accept it.
有的时候发生的一些事能改变你的一生
Sometimes things happen that change your life forever.
然而世界还是照常运转
Meanwhile, the world just keeps going.
你以为也许一切能稍微停下来一会
You think maybe it would stop just for a second,
然而并不会
but it doesn't.
你怎么接受的
How do you live with it?
我没有
I don't.
我丢下了我的两个最好的朋友去死
I left my two best friends to die.
每时每刻都萦绕在我脑子里
I think about it all the time.
每天都会在我脑子里重现
Every day I replay it.
我能做到更多吗
Could I have done more?
你不仅仅要看你失去的人
It's not just about the ones you lose.
还要看你所拯救的人
It's also about the ones you save.
我很高兴有你在
I'm glad you're here.
我已经通知了中国政♥府♥关于巨齿鲨的事
I've informed the Chinese government about the meg.
还通知了泰国 越南 印度尼西亚
As well as the authorities in Thailand,
以及印度的政♥府♥
Vietnam, Indonesia, and Australia.
中国方面要派两艘驱逐舰消灭它
The Chinese are sending two destroyers to take it out.
所以现在这件事正式不归我们管了
So, this is now officially and thankfully out of our hands.
在巨齿鲨被杀死之前
I'm closing Mana One
我要关闭神力一号♥
until the meg is killed
明早会派疏散船只来接我们走
and an evacuation ship is coming here tomorrow morning.
这才对
You damn right.
最后 我想说
And finally, I just want to say,
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry for your losses.
你们的朋友们
Your friends.
我本来是来和你们一起庆祝的
I came here to celebrate with you
现在我和你们一起哀悼
and now I'm mourning with you.
谢谢你帮我们擦屁♥股♥
Thanks for saving our asses!
你给我带了什么好东西
What do you got for me?
这是塞姆汀高速爆破弹