深海营救任务
看看声纳 有什么发现
Look at the sonar. Let me know what you find.
目前没什么变动 情况越来越糟了
So far nothing new, my friend. It just keeps getting worse.
迪安吉洛 马克斯 回话
D'Angelo, Marks, talk to me.
我们移♥动♥到了声纳舱
We've moved to the sonar room.
目前只救出了九名人员
Just nine rescues so far.
情况很糟 是我见过最糟的
It's a mess, man. This is the worst I've ever seen.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
救命 有人吗
Help! Who's there?
又发现一名幸存者
I got one more survivor.
正返回深潜救生艇
Heading back to the rescue vehicle now.
-马克斯 -迪安吉洛
- Marks. - D'Angelo.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
听
Listen.
乔纳斯 潜艇外面有东西
Jonas, that's something outside the ship.
外面有东西
There's something out there.
起来
Here.
你没事吧
You okay, pal?
老天
Oh, my God.
有东西在撞击船体 快回深潜救生艇
Something's crushing the hull. Get back to the rescue vehicle.
-立刻 -我们马上跟上
- Now. - We're right behind you.
大伙用力拉
You guys, move!
接到了 推过去
Got him. Slide him up.
马克斯 迪安吉洛 汇报情况
Marks. D'Angelo. Report.
快到了吗
You almost here?
乔纳斯 听着 我们困住了
Jonas, listen to me. We're trapped!
什么
What?
碰撞造成舱口被堵
The impact jammed the hatch!
我回去找你们
Coming back.
潜水艇开始崩塌了
The sub is starting to collapse.
-马克斯 -乔纳斯
- Marks! - Jonas!
快下来 不然就太迟了
We need you down here before it's too late.
潜水艇严重损毁
The sub's been breached.
水漫得到处都是
There's water everywhere.
乔纳斯 声纳室里都是水
Jonas, the room is flooding.
马克斯 我们得打开舱口
Marks, we gotta get this hatch open.
快点 乔纳斯 你人呢
Come on, Jonas. Where are you?
-没用的 -救我们出去
- It's not gonna work! - Let us out!
-快点 求求你 -我们需要时间
- Hurry, please! - We just need more time!
乔纳斯
Jonas!
给我们回个话
Let us know when you're here!
别放弃
Don't give up!
乔纳斯 求你了
Jonas, please!
快点下来 你在哪里
Come down here, now! Where are you?
乔纳斯
Jonas!
你疯了
You've lost your mind!
让开 海勒
Back off, Heller.
要是我们回去 所有人都得死
If we go back, everyone dies.
所有人
Everyone.
你都干了些什么
What have you done?
这是在做梦还是怎么的
Are we living the dream here or what?
欢迎来到神力一号♥ 莫里斯先生
Welcome to Mana One, Mr. Morris.
把手给我拿开
Get that thing away from me.
你这是在做什么
What are you doing?
来抱一个 这就对了
Come on, bring it in. There we go.
-很高兴再次见到你 莫里斯先生 -我也是
- Good to see you again, Mr. Morris. - Yeah.
这边请
This way, please.
你闻起来总是很香 用了什么 檀香吗
Hey, you always smell so nice. What is that? Sandalwood?
目前看到的就已经很了不起了
It's impressive so far, I'll say.
她们来了
Oh, here they are.
你还记得我女儿苏茵吗
Do you remember my daughter Suyin?
她是我们的首席海洋生物学家
Our chief marine biologist.
你好
Hi.
抱歉 她说什么
Sorry, what was that?
我没听懂
I didn't catch it.
她说她喜欢你的帽子
She says she likes your hat.
-对 -对
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
-走吧 -那走吧
- Let's go. - Why don't we go? Yeah.
你的外孙女是个小机灵鬼
Your granddaughter's a pistol.
好了
Okay.
这里是什么地方
What have we here?
这有点...
This is, um...
太难看了吧
Really ugly.
我知道这里还在建造中
You know, I realize that we're under construction and everything,
但我真的觉得世界一流的研究机构
but I really think that a world-class research institute
必须配上世界级的大门
deserves a world-class entrance.
我再同意不过了
Yeah, I couldn't agree more.
0层到了
O-Level.
欢迎来到0层
Welcome to the O-Level.
漂亮
Nice.
这是我们的中控台
This is our central hub
一旦完工后
from which researchers
将会有五个实验室可供研究者使用
will access all five labs once it's finished.
瞧瞧
Oh, look at that.
这可不是每天都能见到的景象
That's not something you see every day.
是你让鲸鱼们路过这里的吗
Did you have those whales here on cue?
我用了点鲸鱼的"歌♥曲"来吸引它们过来
I might have lured them with some whale songs.
这是露西和它的女儿格雷茜
This is Lucy and her daughter Gracie.
了不起
Incredible.
潜水控制层
Dive control level.
-到了 -请
- Here we are. - Please.
快些跟上 希望还来得及
Follow me quickly. I hope we are on time.
请进
Come on in.
厉害
Oh, man.
来见一见我们的工程师与潜艇设计师杰克斯
I'd like you to meet our engineer and sub designer, Jaxx.
博士
Hey, Doc.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
海勒医生 我们的医疗专员
Dr. Heller. Our medical officer.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你喜欢看《识骨寻踪》吧
You're like Bones, huh?
这位DJ是我们的远程驾驶员
DJ here pilots our remote explorer.
你好吗
How's it going?
你是我见的第一个亿万富翁
You're my first billionaire.
还有这位 马克是我们的科研站站长
And of course, Mac, our station chief.
莫里斯先生 你来得正好
Mr. Morris, just in time.
这么说我还要继续听
So I keep hearing.
戴上这个
Try that.
来得正好要做什么
Just in time for what?
早上好 莫里斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Morris.
罗莉·泰勒 我们的执潜驾驶员
Lori Taylor, our mission pilot.
你好 莫里斯先生
Hi, Mr. Morris.
欢迎你前来 是我们的荣幸
Welcome on board. It's good to have you.
你好
Hey.
下面情况怎么样
How's it going down there?
你从哪里学到驾驶潜水艇的本事的
Where'd you learn how to pilot a sub?
我在一个拯救鲸鱼的
I spent 10 years with a certain
环保组织工作了十年
whale-saving environmental group
因为法律问题而不便透露名字
that shall remain unnamed for legal reasons.
对 问问她有没有
Yeah, ask her if she ever
用自♥制♥鱼雷炸翻过一搜捕鲸船
blew up a whaling ship with a homemade torpedo.
-别瞎说 -不是吧
- Hey. - No.
你挑人的眼光不错
That is a good hire.
两分钟后到达11度
Eleven in two.
水温六摄氏度
Water temperature is at six degrees.
马克 我们正在通过温跃层
Mac, we are through the thermocline.
正接近11000米深度