This is what Toshi worked for.
这是我们所奋斗的目标
It's what we've all worked for.
但我们必须得慢慢来
But we're going to have to proceed slowly.
嗯 我可能没法接受慢慢来
Yeah, that's really not gonna work for me.
神力一号♥是什么
What is Mana One?
科研站
This station?
是的 它在做什么
Yes. And what's it doing?
我指现在
Hmm? Right now.
没错
Exactly.
什么都没做
Nothing.
两千万的搜查者 没了
$20 million rover, gone.
三千万的潜水艇 没了
$30 million sub, gone.
你们现在正坐在人类历史上
You are now sitting in the most expensive
最昂贵的海洋生物
underwater marine biology day camp
水下夏令营中
in human history.
疯子
Hey, Crazy.
我们现在真的找到了了不起的东西
And now that we've actually found something amazing,
我们不能慢慢来
we can't proceed slowly.
谢谢你信守承诺
Thank you for keeping your promise.
不客气
You're welcome.
你不能因为失去了一名宇航员
You don't quit trying to get to the Moon
而放弃登月
because you lose an astronaut.
你得继续前行
You charge forward
不然别人就会捷足先登
or someone else will get there first.
不管你们乐不乐意 都会有人
Other people will want a piece of this thing,
想要掺一脚
whether we like it or not.
你好像很乐意
You seem to like it.
-什么 -我说你好像很乐意
- Excuse me? - I said, you seem to like it.
不好意思 他也是团队的一员吗
I'm sorry. Is he part of this team?
没错 他就是团队的一员
You're damn right he's a part of this team.
好吧
Okay.
你们有没有想过大自然母亲可能很清楚自己在做什么
You ever think that Mother Nature might know what she's doing?
温跃层的存在可能是有理由的
The thermocline might just be there for a reason?
听着 你要是想探索 那就探索吧
Hey, look, you wanna explore? Go ahead, explore.
但如果你继续往那下面派人
But if you start sending people back down there,
别再让我来擦屁♥股♥
don't call me to come save your asses.
如果你还不清楚下面到底发生了什么
Because in case what happened down there wasn't clear to you,
人类对上巨齿鲨碰到的不是恶战
man vs. Meg isn't a fight.
而是屠♥杀♥
It's a slaughter.
O层到了
O-Level.
你们所发现的事比我们想象中
What you people discovered is an even bigger goldmine
更大的金矿
than we ever thought possible.
我们根本没有准备好
We are completely unprepared
应对巨齿鲨这样的生物
to deal with creatures like megalodon.
我明白 我们可以做好准备
I understand, and we can get prepared.
我说的是长远的计划
I'm talking about a long-term plan.
那完全是另一种选择
That's gonna be the other alternative.
怎么回事
What's that?
我女儿
My daughter.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
-你看到梅英了吗 -我们找不到梅英
- Did you see Meiying? - We can't find Meiying.
梅英 梅英
Meiying? Meiying?
-我去这边 -我们去这边
- I'll take this way. - Let's try this way.
梅英
Meiying.
梅英
Meiying?
-梅英 -妈妈
- Meiying. - Mama.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有个怪兽 在看着我们
There's a monster and it's watching us.
没事 只是一条鲸鱼
It's okay. It's just a whale.
等一下 露西呢
Wait. Where's Lucy?
母鲸呢
Where's the mom?
-科研站没事吧 -汇报
- Is the station all right? - Report.
没有漏水 没有肉眼可见的损伤
No leaks. No visible damage.
好的 小队启动紧急应对程序
All right, team. Initiate emergency protocols.
-所有人都不得接近水边 -如果你坚持的话
- And nobody is to go near the water. - If you insist.
关掉所有水下照明
Turn off all the underwater lighting.
让所有船员只在必要区域内活动
Restrict the crew to essential areas.
你说它不可能找到这里来的
You said it was impossible for it to get up here.
应该是这样的
It should have been.
伙计们 来看看这个
You guys, take a look at this.
滑翔器起飞时 隔温层是完整的
When the glider came up, the thermocline was intact,
-所以应该是一摄氏度 对吗 -没错
- so it was one degree Celsius, right? - Yeah.
但是一分钟后 进化号♥上去后
But a minute later, when the Evolution came up,
问题升高了25度
the temperature increased by 25 degrees.
鲨鱼可以通过这里出来
A shark could come right through there.
这能通过20条
Twenty sharks for that matter.
巨齿鲨撞上起源号♥后 撞坏了散热阀
When the meg hit the Origin, it slammed into a thermal vent.
每分钟能漏上百万加仑油
Those can release millions of gallons per minute.
阀门的热量
The heat from that vent
在冷冻层中清出了一条路
cleared the path through the freezing cold layer.
你是说我们给巨鲨鱼开了一条高速通道吗
Are you saying we opened up a superhighway for giant sharks?
不完全是 好像只有很短暂的时间
Not exactly. It seems like it was a transitory event.
然后温度就恢复正常 缺口也封上了
The temperatures are returned to normal and the gap is closed.
是的 但是有一只巨大的史前杀戮机器
Yeah. But not before a massive prehistoric killing machine
已经决定跑出来打个招呼了
decided to come up and say "Hi."
听着 我们这是在浪费时间 外面没有东西
Hey, look, we're wasting time. That thing's out there.
我们得找到它 杀了它
We need to find it and kill it.
不
No.
不行 我们得先寻找不需要杀戮的办法
We can't. We should explore non-lethal options first.
对于巨齿鲨来说还是对于我们来说
For the meg or for us?
注意
Attention.
发现一束紧急求救定位光束
I've got an emergency locator beacon.
-南西南方向20英里 -什么意思
- Twenty miles south-southwest. - What does that mean?
说明有一艘船翻了
It means a boat has gone down.
-注意 -三艘船
- Attention. - Three boats.
是那头巨齿鲨 我们得赶紧过去
That's the meg. We need to get there. Now.
马克 我又发现
Mac! I found something!
这些鲨鱼没有鳍
These sharks have no fins.
它们都是被鲨鱼偷猎者杀的
They were killed by shark poachers.
他们割掉鲨鱼的鳍 然后把它们扔回海里等死
They cut off the fins and throw the shark back to die.
就为了一碗汤
All for a bowl of soup.
看来巨齿鲨扳平了比分
Looks like the meg evened the score.
这一切都是一条鱼干的
One fish did all this?
自己问她吧
Ask her yourself.
好吧
Okay.
我们的甲板上有防鲨笼和矛枪
We have a shark cage and spearguns on board.
如果你能射中巨齿鲨的嘴巴或者鳃等柔软的地方
If we can shoot the meg in a soft spot like its mouth or gills,
我们能注射一些致命的毒物
we can inject it with something lethal.
安装防鲨笼得要20分钟
It's gonna take at least 20 minutes to rig the cage.
那家伙两分钟就能跑没影了
And that thing will be gone in two.
为什么不在它身上装个跟踪器呢
Why don't you just put a tracker on it?
你们没看过《鲨鱼周》吗
Don't you guys ever watch Shark Week?
你们可以搞点定位的小玩意
You have one of those, like, GPS tracker tag thingamajigs.
盯住那条鲨鱼 等笼子安装好
Keep an eye on the shark till the cage is ready.
我们应该能往背鳍上发射跟踪镖
We should be able to put a tracking dart in that dorsal fin.
不客气
You're welcome.
是的 但我们得把这艘船开到巨齿鲨边上
Yeah, but somehow we have to get this boat next to that meg.
不 不行
No, we can't.
他很明显对船只很有攻击性
It's already proven aggressive towards boats.
最安全的捷径办法就是不靠任何交通工具
The safest way to approach is without a vehicle.
-等等 等等 -你想找人游过去
- Hold up. Hold up. - You want someone to swim out there?
找一条吃掉我们朋友的史前巨鲨
To a prehistoric shark that ate our friend?
其实 我们一个人下水不会构成威胁
Actually, one of us alone in the water is no threat.
那谁游过去呢
Okay, who the hell is gonna make that swim?
我们来抽签吧
Let's draw straws.
我不会游泳
I can't swim.
对不起 我的本能
Sorry, my body made me say that.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
不怎么确定
Not really.
如果我被吃了 你肯定会很难过
If I get eaten, you're gonna feel really bad.
这根追踪枪只有100英尺的射程