They've got a couple of hours. Maybe more.
-我去 -不
- I'm going. - No.
-等等 什么 -我开水下滑翔器走
- Wait, what? - I'll take one of the gliders,
把起源号♥拖上来
grab the Origin and tow her up.
等等 要是起源号♥的压载舱爆♥炸♥了
Wait! If the Origin's ballast tanks blow
你也会丧命的
you're gonna die, too.
我们必须试一试
We have to try.
妈妈
Mummy?
梅英
Meiying.
通讯测试
Communications check!
可以发射
Good to go.
苏茵 可以发射了
Suyin, you are go for launch.
理查德·伯德
Richard Byrd.
启动自动下降序列
Auto descent sequence initiated.
-好啊 梅英 -你好
- Hey, Meiying. - Hi.
-长官 我们又有麻烦了 -是你女儿
- Sir, we've got a new problem. - It's your daughter.
她开了一架水下滑翔器去救他们了
She took a glider to try and save them.
你为什么要让她去
Why did you let her go?
相信我 不是我让她去的
Trust me, I didn't let her do anything.
我有点觉得你应该
I was sort of under the impression you're supposed to
去拯救困在海底的人
try to save people who are dying on the bottom of the ocean.
-这人是谁 -为这一切买♥♥单的人
- Who's he? - I'm the guy who paid for all this.
他看起来很英勇 步伐很快
You know, he looks heroic and he walks fast,
但是他的态度有点消极
but he's kind of got a negative attitude.
-还有多少时间 -很少
- What's the window? - It'll be close.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是这里的设计师
I'm the one that designed all this.
这么说我的命在你手上
So my life's in your hands?
差不多吧 有问题吗
Pretty much. That a problem?
没
Nah.
你看起来胸有成竹
You look like you might actually know what you're doing.
潜水控制层
Dive control level.
抱歉等一下
Oh, I'm sorry.
马克 让海勒医生到医疗舱见我们
Mac, have Dr. Heller meet us in the medical bay.
海勒
Heller?
我没提到他也在吗
Did I not mention that?
操♥你♥妈♥
You mother...
他身体状况很好
He's in perfect shape.
就像你上次检查的一样
Just like the last time you examined me.
苏茵15分钟前开水下滑翔器走了
Suyin took a glider 15 minutes ago.
她打算把起源号♥拉上来
She's planning on taking the Origin back up.
-带我去潜艇 -还没检查完
- Take me to the sub. - We're not done here.
检查完了 罗莉
Yeah, we are. Lori's running
就要没氧气了 而且我们现在在公海
out of air and we're in international waters,
也就是说我可以揍到你妈都不认得你
which means legally I can beat the ever-loving shit out of you
还不犯法
and get away with it.
没错
It's true.
从法律上来说
Legally, I mean.
好在他没有怀恨在心
Good thing he doesn't hold a grudge.
乔纳斯 你知道
Jonas, you do know that
这艘潜艇的设计最深只达12000米吧
this sub is rated for 12,000 meters, right?
就像在海底漏气的那艘吗
Like the one leaking on the ocean floor?
怼得好
Ah. Good point.
-好了吗 -好了
- We good? - Yep.
一旦你脱离安全装置
Once you strip back the safeties
完全手动操控 我知道你肯定会这么做的
and go full manual, like I know you're gonna do,
系统为了跟上
the system's gonna have problems
海底压强变化 就会出现问题
trying to keep up with your pressure changes.
别让压强把你耳朵弄炸了 兄弟
Try not to blow your ears out, brother.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
你好 船长
Hello, skipper.
你肯定就是那个疯子了
You must be the crazy guy.
-谁叫我疯子 -我妈妈 还有海勒博士
- Now who called me that? - My mom. Dr. Heller.
好吧 我不是疯子
Yeah, well, I'm not crazy.
我只是看到了别人没看到的东西
I've just seen things no one else has.
那就叫疯子
That's the definition of crazy.
备用动力 备用动力...
Backup power. Backup power...
你父母在哪里
So where are your parents?
我妈妈去海底
My mom's trying to bring our friends back
救我们的朋友了
from the bottom of the ocean.
我爸爸在台北和一个普拉提教练在一起
My dad's with a Pilates instructor in Taipei.
外公说妈妈得往前看
Granddad says Mom needs to move on,
可是妈妈说她需要时间
but Mom says she needs more time
因为她嫁了一个混♥蛋♥
because she was married to an a-hole.
感觉你妈妈说得很有道理
Sounds like your mom's got a point.
你懂得挺多
You know a lot.
八岁小孩无所不知
Eight-year-olds hear everything.
我来试试吧
Mind if I give it a try?
再见
Bye.
疯子
Hey, Crazy.
我妈妈会死吗
Is my mom gonna die?
我开泡泡船长过去 你妈妈马上就回来了
I'll have Captain Bubbles and your mom back in no time.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你 艾玛
Thank you, Emma.
进化号♥倒数15秒发射
Evolution launch in T-minus 15 seconds.
-DJ -可以
- DJ? - Yeah.
杰克斯 可以吗
Jaxx, we good?
医生
Doc?
进化号♥
Evolution,
准备下潜
we are go for dive.
好极了
Fancy.
系统准备下降
System go for descent.
系统准备下降
System go for descent.
兄弟
Hey, brother.
可以发射了
We're good to go.
系统准备下降
System go for descent.
系统准备下降
System go for descent.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
系统准备下降
System go for descent.
进化号♥发射成功
Evolution successful launch.
进化号♥正通过1000米深度
Evolution now passing 1,000 meters.
警告 进化号♥二级系统离线
Caution. Evolution secondary systems offline.
他是怎么下潜如此之快的
How is he descending so fast?
他在切断所有不必要的输出
Looks like he's diverted all nonessential power,
像是供热和生命维持设备 以供动力输出
like heat and life support, to the motors.
他会晕过去的
He's gonna black out.
他的血液含氧量在下降
His blood gases are dropping.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
告诉海勒我不会降速的
Tell Heller I'm not slowing down.
苏茵 请注意 进化号♥正前往
Suyin, be advised. Evolution is now en route.
请立即返回神力一号♥
Request you return to Mana One immediately.
不 他可以护送我们回去
Negative. He can give us an escort on our way up.
叫她别碍事 马克
Tell her to get out of the way, Mac.
多个人就多份风险 她头脑发热了
More people means more risk and she's in way over her head.
乔纳斯 你说的她都听到了
Jonas, you just told her yourself.
什么
What?
你对讲机上的绿色按钮
The little green button on your intercom,
那个才是用来单通道对话的
that's for single channel communication.
好极了
Brilliant.
进入温跃层
Entering thermocline.
好了 马克 我进来了
Okay, Mac. I am through.
警告 压力负荷接近16000PSI
Warning. Pressure load approaching 16,000 PSI.
在这个速度下 我必须切断取暖器
At this speed, I'm gonna have to divert power from the heaters
和所有可能结冰的东西
and shut down anything that could ice over.
到另一边再打给你们
Call you from the other side.
你这里有无线吗
You got Wi-Fi here?
好了
All right.
好了
Okay.
用力压住
Just keep pressure on that.
-阿俊 它还在外面吗 -我说不准
- Toshi, is it still out there? - I can't tell.
现在什么都看不见