I can't see anything right now.
找到了
There it is.
发现起源号♥
I've got visual on the Origin.
起源号♥船体基本完好
I can see most of it.
好 他们还活着
Okay. They're alive.
准备拖船
I'm going to set up to tow.
目标距离 六米 四米
Range to target, six meters. Four meters.
目标锁定
Target locked.
发射磁性尺钩
Firing magnetic hook.
三 二...
Three, two...
苏茵 你还好吗 发生什么事了
Suyin? Are you okay? What's happening?
底下有东西
There is something down here.
有东西撞了我的船
Something just hit my ship.
-苏茵 怎么回事 -是一只巨大的鱿鱼
- Suyin, what's happening? - It's a huge squid.
它绞住了滑翔器
It's got the glider.
压力警报
Warning. Capsule pressure.
马克 它在挤压我
Mac, it's crushing me.
它在挤压我的船 我觉得滑翔器支撑不住了
It's crushing me! I don't think the glider can take it.
支撑不住的
It's not gonna hold.
苏茵 打开压力补偿器
Suyin, engage the pressure compensator.
压力补偿器打开不了
Compensator will not engage.
船体将在10秒内坍塌
Capsule breach in 10 seconds.
船体将在5秒内坍塌
Capsule breach in five...
我的天哪
My God!
是一条鲨鱼
It's a shark.
有20到25米长
It's like 20, 25 meters.
是巨齿鲨
It's a megalodon.
不可能
Impossible.
很高兴我没有疯
So glad I'm not crazy.
苏茵 关掉动力
Suyin, power down.
它有趋光性
It's drawn to the light.
关掉所有系统 不要开灯
Shut everything down and stay dark.
30秒后系统关闭
Shutdown in 30 seconds.
关掉了 但是系统需要时间
Shutting off everything but comms.
它掉头回来了 苏茵
It's circling back. Here it comes, Suyin.
25秒后系统关闭
Shutdown in 25 seconds.
苏茵 没时间了 把灯关掉
Suyin, there's no time. Turn off your lights.
20秒后系统关闭
Shutdown in 20 seconds.
快关掉
Turn them off. Now.
15秒后系统关闭
Shutdown in 15 seconds.
马克 我无法控制
Mac, I have no control.
-快 -十 九
- Hurry. - Ten, nine,
八 七 六 五...
eight, seven, six, five...
你的机会来了 炸掉沉浮箱
Now's your chance. Blow your tanks.
不 我可以帮你救他们
No. I can help you save the crew.
你的滑翔器损坏了 你什么也做不了
Your glider's damaged. There's nothing you can do.
快炸掉沉浮箱
Blow your tanks now.
该死的
Damn it.
张博士 你女儿安全了
Dr. Zhang, your daughter's clear.
我下去找起源号♥
I'm heading for the Origin now.
目标距离 3米
Range to target, three meters.
海水排离完成
Water extraction complete.
来吧 亲爱的
Let's do this, sweetheart.
这是不是最适合说"我早跟你说了"的时机
Tell me this isn't the world's best "I told you so."
你大老远跑来就为了告诉我你是对的 是不是
You came all the way here just to tell me that, didn't you?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
看起来不太好啊 准备 一 二 三
That doesn't look good. Ready? One, two, three.
她过来了
She's coming.
快走
Let's move.
要是我们还没脱离的情况下它撞击我们
If that thing hits us while we're still attached...
那我们就都完蛋了
Then we're all gonna die.
快 来
Come on, I've got you.
很危急了
It's gonna be close.
快点 上来
Come on, move, move!
上去 快上去
Go! Go! Go!
我们来不及了
We're not gonna make it.
-来 -阿俊 快点
- Come on. - Toshi, hurry!
阿俊 不
Toshi, no!
对不起
ごめんな。
回话 进化号♥
Come in, Evolution.
乔纳斯 回话
Jonas, come in.
你们都没事吧
Are you all okay?
海勒医生检测到了罗莉和华尔的生命体征
Dr. Heller has vitals on Lori and The Wall,
但是没有阿俊的
but we don't have Toshi.
阿俊没事吧
Is Toshi okay?
乔纳斯 阿俊没事吧
Jonas, is Toshi okay?
-好了 -慢慢来
- All right. - Nice and easy.
-别动她的脖子 -小心
- Don't move her neck. - Careful.
好 抓稳了 我们接手吧
That's good. Grab a hold. We got her.
你没把阿俊救回来
You couldn't bring Toshi back?
-为什么 -他把舱口关上了
- Why not? - He closed the hatch.
他救了我们
He saved us.
你丢下了他
You left him.
你丢下了他因为你就是这样的人
You left him because that's who you are.
你总是把别人丢下
You are the guy who leaves people behind.
到了那么深的海底 性命全抓在自己手上
You go that deep, you take your life in your hands.
是你送他们下去的
It was your choice to send them down.
就是这样我才不愿意继续了 马克
This is why I don't do this anymore, Mac.
她怎么样
How is she?
穿刺伤刚好避开了肝脏
Well, the puncture just missed her liver.
她失血很多
She lost a lot of blood.
不过情况已经稳定了
But she's stable.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我错了
I was wrong.
你救了罗莉
You save Lori,
我们扯平了
we can call it even.
我想为我之前说的话道歉
I just want to apologize for before.
我当时很生气发脾气了 而你救了我的...
I was angry and I lose my temper. And you did save my...
你没穿衣服
You're naked.
我知道你已经尽了全力 谢谢你
I know you did all you could. So, thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
不客气
You're welcome.
我知道当个幸存者的感觉很不容易
I know it's not easy being the person who survives.
我走了 你穿点衣服吧
I'm gonna go now. You should put on some clothes.
对 我刚才正打算这么做
Yep. That's the original plan.
好吧 那就继续吧
Okay, then. Carry on.
我刚才
Hi. Uh... I was...
没事
It's all good.
知道吗 乔纳斯和罗莉的婚姻糟透了
Jonas and Lori were the worst married couple ever, you know?
他们已经离婚一年多了
Whole experiment was over in a year.
我什么都没问
I didn't ask anything.
我知道
I know.
这就是袭击我们的元凶 巨齿鲨
This is what attacked us. A megalodon.
它有多大
How big is that thing?
70到90英尺 折合21到27米
Between 70 and 90 feet, 21 to 27 meters.
巨齿鲨是目前世上最大的鲨鱼
The megalodon was the largest shark that ever existed.
它什么都不怕
It feared nothing.
没有天敌
It had no predators.
它的颌比任何动物都要有力
Its jaws were stronger than any other animal, ever.
巨齿鲨能够拦腰咬穿一头白鲸的骨头
The meg could bite a whale in half, crushing through the bones.
我们这是一片无人海域
We are in uncharted territory.
在今天之前
Until today,
人们都以为巨齿鲨
megalodons were thought to
在两百万年前已经绝迹了
have been extinct for over two million years.
-错 -一头活化石
- Wrong. - A living fossil.
那头活化石吃掉了我的朋友
That living fossil ate my friend.
我对骏的死也非常难过
I cannot begin to express my sadness for Toshi's death.
这是一生难遇的大发现
We have the discovery of a lifetime.
这就是骏一直以来努力的目标