我喜欢这些东西。以前是我妈妈做的。
I love this stuff. My mother used to make it.
我还记得厨房♥里的味道。
I can still remember what the kitchen smelled like.
太棒了。
It was so wonderful.
哦,他终于来了。请来杯咖啡。
Oh, here he is at last. The coffee, please.
我不是很幸运吗?
Wasn't I lucky?
女服务员说她有意大利蒜蓉小香肠。用她自己的西红柿和其他东西做……我有一打罐子。
The waitress said that she had some piccalilli... Makes it with her own tomatoes and things... So I got a dozen jars.
-谢谢。——当然。
- Thank you. - Surely.
泰西,我在停车场和一个人聊天。
Tacy, I was talking to a fellow in the parking lot.
他想把拖车卖♥♥给我。
He made me an offer on the trailer.
1000美元。
$1,000.
他负责付款和所有事情。
He takes over the payments and everything.
他今天会付给我们现金。
He'll pay us today, cash.
你打算让我们住在哪里?
Where were you planning for us to live?
在房♥子里,像人类一样……那种固定在地面上的东西,那种你每走一步都不会颤抖的东西,那种我们不需要拖着走的东西
In a house, like human beings... Something that is fastened to the ground, that doesn't quiver every time you take a step, something that we don't have to drag after us
我们走到哪里都像两只乌龟。
everyplace we go like a couple of turtles.
我觉得你糟透了。
I think you're terrible.
嗯?
Huh?
我们在谈卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的事。
Talking about selling our home.
哦,看在上帝的份上,苔西,你不会是想告诉我发生了这些事之后你还想待在那里吧?
Oh, for heaven's sakes, tacy, you don't mean to tell me that you were thinking of staying there after all that's happened?
看看你。你不能走路,你从头到脚都受伤了……这不是预告片的错。
Look at you. You can't walk, you're bruised from head to foot... That wasn't the trailer's fault.
我没有权利回到那里。
I had no right to be back there.
美发店的姑娘们告诉我,任何人在拖车行驶时坐在后面都是违法的。
The girls at the hairdresser's told me it's against the law for anyone to ride in the back of a trailer while it's moving.
你可能会因此被捕。
You could have been arrested for that.
我可能会被逮捕?
I could have been arrested?
他们不会让你把任何生物放进去的……猫,狗,甚至金丝雀都没有,更不用说你的妻子了。
They won't let you put any living thing back there... Not a cat or a dog or even a canary, much less your wife.
我把你放回去了?我是那个…当然了。
I put you back there? I was the one... You certainly did.
现在,你听我说。你……哦。你明白我的意思吗?
Now, you listen to me. You... Oh. You see what I mean?
自从我们买♥♥了那个,我们就一直在做这个…那件事。
That's all we've been doing since we bought that... That thing.
战斗,战斗,战斗。
Fighting, fighting, fighting.
我没有打架。我只是想告诉你。
I'm not fighting. I'm just trying to tell you.
再说,这不是你的拖车。它是我的。
Besides, it isn't your trailer. It's mine.
你没有权利卖♥♥掉它。
You have no right to sell it.
我得把它拖走,让我告诉你。
I am the one who has to haul it, and let me tell you something.
这是一场漫长的噩梦,我担心刹车是否能撑得住,信♥号♥♥是否有效,我们能否到达那座山,水是否沸腾了……我也不在乎我不会卖♥♥的。
It's been one long nightmare, worrying about will the brakes hold, are the signals working, are we going to make that hill, is it boiling over... I don't care. I won't sell it.
我不管你说什么。
I don't care what you say.
我们会傻的。我们就快到了。
We'd be fools. We're almost there.
我们还有一千英里要走呢!
We got a thousand miles to go yet!
好吧,我不在乎。我不会卖♥♥的。
Well, I don't care. I won't sell it.
Iloveitlloveifl
Iloveitlloveifl
嗯…至少我知道自己的立场。
well... At least I know where I stand.
你做完了吗?
You finished?
尼基?
Nicky?
是吗?
Yes?
辣泡菜。
The piccalilli.
尼基?
Nicky?
尼基,亲爱的,时间太晚了。
Nicky, darling, it's awfully late.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
亲爱的,你从来不睡觉吗?
Aren't you ever coming to bed, dear?
泰西,过来。
Tacy, come here.
我想给你看样东西。
I want to show you something.
我一直在想明天的跑步…-如果你能称之为跑步的话。——嗯?
I've been figuring tomorrow's run... - If you can call it a run. - Hmm?
现在,你看……这一数字吗?
Now, you see that... That figure?
——嗯。- 8000。
- Uh-huh. - 8,000.
8000年?那是一个相当大的小镇。
8,000? Well, that's a pretty good-sized little town.
那里会有个不错的拖车停车场。
They'll have a nice trailer park there.
这不是人口。它的海拔。
That is not population. It's elevation.
那座山有8000英尺高。
That mountain is 8,000 feet.
-太贵了,不是吗?-是的。对我们来说太高了。
- That's high, isn't it? - Yeah. Too high for us.
哦,我不担心。他们说要花很多力气。
Oh, I wouldn't worry. They said it would take mountains.
听着,泰西,那是以前,这东西有三吨♥重的时候。
Look, tacy, that was before, when this thing weighed three tons.
天知道它现在有多重。
Heaven only knows what it weighs now.
你一定收集了一吨♥的石头还有一吨♥你装罐头的东西。
You must have collected a ton of rocks and another ton of all this stuff you've been canning.
这些都得清除掉。
It's all got to go.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我想让你在明天早上开始爬山之前把这些东西都处理掉。
I mean I want you to get rid of all this stuff before we start that climb tomorrow morning.
你可以让经理帮你执行。
You can get the manager to help you carry them out.
好吧,我不会做的。我就是不会。
Well, I won't do it. I just won't.
我认为这完全是荒谬的。
I think that's perfectly ridiculous.
听着,泰西,在这些东西都搬出来之前我一英寸都不会拖的。
Look, tacy, I will not haul this trailer one inch until all this stuff is out.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
我要去车♥库♥。
I'm going to the garage.
他们要整晚修理这辆车。检查每件事。
They're going to work on the car all night... Check on everything.
我过一会儿就回来。别等我了。
I'll be back after a while. Don't wait up for me.
Judlow先生,上面写的是什么名字?
Mr. Judlow, what was the name on that one?
嗯…恐龙国家纪念碑。
Uh... dinosaur national monument.
哦,那是我的最爱之一。我就是无法释怀。
Oh, that's one of my favorites. I just can't let that go.
请你再拿回来好吗?
Would you bring it back again, please?
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
但到目前为止你只消灭了四个。
But you've only eliminated four so far.
嗯…"诸神之桥。"
Well..."bridge of the gods."
蛇河。
Snake river.
这要求太过分了。
Oh, it's just too much to ask.
每一个都让我想起我们曾经去过的美好的地方。
Every one of them reminds me of some wonderful place we've been.
现在把它们扔掉,就像扔掉另一堆石头一样……我就是做不到。我就是做不到。
And now to throw them away just like they're another bunch of rocks... I just can't do it. I just can't do it.
但你会在科罗拉多州发现奇妙的岩石。
But you'll find wonderful rocks in Colorado.
-为什么,我们在那里的时候…-我知道,我知道,但这不一样。
- Why, when we were there... - I know, I know, but this isn't the same.
你看,我们在度蜜月,你知道的。
You see, we're on our honeymoon and everything, you know.
我觉得尼基太不讲理了。
I think Nicky's being unreasonable.
我以为拖车就像一艘船……它承载的重量越多,骑起来就越好。
I thought a trailer was like a boat... That the more weight it carried, the better it would ride.
这不是真的吗?
Isn't that true?
嗯,在某种程度上。
Well, in a way.
你就不能想个办法让我们留着它们吗?
Can't you think of some way that we can keep them?
它们很重,你知道的。
They're pretty heavy, you know.
我知道,但你就不能想想别的办法吗?
I know, but can't you think of something, please?
嗯,嗯…也许你可以…将它们分布在两边。
Well, uh... Perhaps you could sort of... Distribute them along each side.
哦,我明白了。你的意思是把它们分开,这样它们就能均匀地承受重量。
Oh, I see. You mean distribute them so that they'll carry the weight evenly.
-就这样吗?-是的。
- Is that it? - Yeah.
哦,这是个好主意!
Oh, that's a wonderful idea!
你能帮我吗?我没有多少时间。
Will you help me? I don't have much time.
我们可以在这里写一些。
We could put some down here.
最好告诉你丈夫,让他知道会发生什么。
Better tell your husband so he'll know what to expect.
哦,是的。我会告诉他的,但以后再说。
Oh, yeah. I'll tell him, but later, you know.
听着,你觉得我会没事吗?
Look, do you think I'll make this all right?
哦,当然。记住我跟你说的关于刹车的事。
Oh, sure. Just remember what I told you about the brakes.
你不能连续使用电动刹车。
You can't use electrical brakes continuously.
如果它们耗尽了,就没有什么可以支撑你了。
If they burn out, there's nothing to hold you.
如果路不是太陡的话,最好停下来给他们降温。
Better keep stopping to cool 'em off, if the road isn't too steep.
如果路太陡怎么办?
What if the road is too steep?
那样的话,你就把车撞到银行里然后把拖车折起来停车。
Well, in that case, you just nose the car into the bank and jackknife the trailer to stop.
除非路太窄。那你最好……等一下。假如这条路太窄呢?
Unless the road is too narrow. Then you're better off... Wait a minute. Suppose the road is too narrow?
好吧,当你到了那里,你得用你自己的判断……你知道,摸清地形。
Well, you got to use your own judgment when you get there... You know, feel out the terrain.
洛克,除了这条路我还有别的路可以走吗?
Lock, is there any other road that I can take instead of this one?
嗯,是的。你可以走这条路,但那要绕500英里,而且这条路自从洪水以来就很糟糕。
Well, yeah. You could take the route around here, but that's a 500-mile detour, and the road is in bad shape since the flood.
桥被冲垮了。
The bridge was washed out.
你会没事的。保持你的神经稳定。
You'll be all right. Just keep your nerves steady.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你把石头之类的东西都搬走了吗?
Did you get rid of all the rocks and things?
是的。
Yes.
好吧。那我们走吧。
Okay. Let's go, then.
好吧。
Okay.
我来锁。
I'll lock it.
谢谢。
Thanks.
——Tacy ?——嗯?
- Tacy? - Hmm?
我想我昨晚对你有点粗暴,但你能理解的,对吧?
I guess I was kind of rough on you last night, but you understand, don't you?
当然,我理解。
Sure, I understand.
好吧,至少我们有一个美好的一天。
Well, at least we have a nice day for it.
你是什么意思?
How do you mean?
我指的是天气等等。
I mean the weather and all.
哦。哦,是的。是的,今天天气很好。
Oh. Oh, yes. Yes, it's a fine day.
事实上,我刚才还在想,今天是个好天气……嗯哼。为它。
As a matter of fact, I was thinking awhile back there that it was a fine day... Ahem. For it.
电影精选列表