-谢谢。-不客气。
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
没关系的。
It's all right.
知道吗,我们可以在这里放些内置枪架。
You know, we could put some built-in gun racks right here.
-不好意思,伙计-我想我的帽子可能…对不起,我……原谅我。女士,我想把帽子拿过来。
- Oh, excuse me, chum. - I thought my cap might... Excuse me, I... Pardon me. I want to get my cap over here, lady, please.
原谅我。我很抱歉。
Excuse me. I'm so sorry.
没关系的。
It's all right.
请原谅。原谅我。
Pardon me, please. Pardon me.
但是,你知道,它非常紧凑。
But, you know, it's pretty compact.
我失望得都要哭了。
Oh, I'm so disappointed I could cry.
它在广♥告♥里看起来很大。
It looked enormous in the ad.
这真是一个绝妙的主意。
It was such a wonderful idea.
别担心,亲爱的。
Well, don't worry, sweetheart.
我们会有一个家。
We'll have a home.
我们只需要等一段时间,就这样。
We'll just have to wait a while, that's all.
然后我们看到……它。
And then we saw... it.
这不是很漂亮吗?
Isn't it a beauty?
是的,它很大,好吧。
Yeah, it's big, all right.
让我们看看里面,只是为了好玩。
Let's look inside, just for fun.
泰西,那东西至少要花100万美元。
Now, tacy, that thing must cost $1 million, at least.
哦,我不是说我们会考虑买♥♥下它。
Oh, I didn't mean we'd ever think of buying it.
我知道我们不可能那样做。
I know we could never do that.
但既然我们都来了,就让我们看看里面吧。
But as long as we're here, let's just look inside.
来吧,亲爱的。
Come on, darling.
哦!
Oh!
发生什么事了,亲爱的?
What happened, darling?
没什么,我只是撞破了脑袋,仅此而已。
Nothing, I just cracked my skull, that's all.
是不是很可爱?
Isn't it lovely?
那么新鲜,那么漂亮。
So new and fresh and pretty.
看,烤箱里有玻璃这样你就不用打开看了。
Oh, look, glass in the oven so you don't have to open it to look in.
来吧,亲爱的,我们回头看看。
Come on, honey, let's look back here.
来吧。
Come on.
你看到这个美妙的淋浴了吗,亲爱的?
Do you see this wonderful shower, honey?
我能给你看看我们拖车的特点吗?
Could I, uh, show you some of the features of our trailer?
不,不,不,我们只是看看。谢谢你!
No, no, no, we're just looking. Thank you.
还是要谢谢你。
Thank you just the same.
你看到那个亚麻衣柜了吗?
Did you see the linen closet?
-是的,亲爱的…——哦!
- Yes, honey... - Oh!
哦,尼克。亲爱的,小心点。
Oh, Nicky. Honey, be careful.
这一步是干什么用的?
What's that step doing there?
那是一个下沉式客厅。
That's a sunken living room.
就像一个可爱的小房♥子。
It's just like a lovely little house.
哦,尼基,这不是很棒吗?
Oh, Nicky, isn't it wonderful?
你不能要求比这更好的了,对吧?
You couldn't ask for anything more than this, could you?
我去问售货员这是多少钱。
I'm gonna ask the salesman how much it is.
-现在,泰西…-只是为了好玩。
- Now, tacy... - Just for fun.
哦,对不起。哈。
Oh, pardon me. Heh.
我知道我们可能买♥♥不起,但你能告诉我这辆拖车的价格吗?
Uh, I know we couldn't possibly afford it, but could you tell me the price of this trailer, please?
是的。这是5345美元。
Yes. It's $5,345.
哦。我很害怕这样的事。
Oh. I was afraid of something like that.
当然,你不必一次付清所有的费用。
Of course, you wouldn't have to pay that all at once.
你要做的就是放第三个。
All you'd have to do is put down a third.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
一共是1750美元,对吧?
That's $1,750, isn't it?
-差不多,是的。-谢谢。
- Approximately, yes. - Thank you.
你听到了吗,尼基?1750美元。
Did you hear that, Nicky? $1,750.
比我们站都站不起来的那辆少了50美元。
That's $50 less than the one we can't even stand up in.
不可能是1750美元。
It couldn't possibly be $1,750.
那一定是你给他的首♥付♥款。
That must be what you give him for the down payment.
我就是这么说的。
That's what I say.
1750美元。我们去拿吧,尼基,求你了。
$1,750. Oh, let's get it, Nicky, please.
——什么?-我会存钱的,我保证。
- What? - I'll save, I-I promise.
只要我活着,我一分钱都不会再花了。
I-I won't spend a cent on anything again as long as I live.
我只是想把它留在家里。
Only I just want to have this for our home.
亲爱的,我们可以的,不是吗?
Honey, we could do it, couldn't we?
我们就不用付房♥租了。
We wouldn't have to pay any rent.
我来做我们所有的饭。老实说,我会的。
I'll cook all of our meals. Honest, I will.
我们不需要去任何餐馆或酒店。
We won't have to go to any restaurants or hotels.
亲爱的,不会有服务生来打扰我们,也没有小费。
Honey, there won't be any bellboys to bother us, no tips.
想想我们单独度蜜月就能省下多少钱。
Well, just think of the money that we could save on our honeymoon alone.
10分钟后,我开始保存它。
10 minutes later, I started saving it.
还有160美元的州税,73美元的注册费、执照费和保险费。
And $160 for state tax, and $73 for registration, license fee, and payment on the insurance.
总共是1,932.22美元。
That makes a grand total of $1,932.22.
那22美分呢?
And 22 cents?
这是正确的。
That's right.
以前拖过拖车吗?
Ever, uh, hauled a house trailer before?
-不,我们从来没有…-好吧,如果我是你,我会找个专业的人帮你把它拖到科罗拉多。
- No, we've never... - Oh, well, if I were you, I'd have a professional haul it for you to Colorado.
哦,不。那将是乐趣的一半。
Oh, no. That's gonna be half the fun.
哦?
Oh?
你要自己搬,是吗?
You're gonna haul it yourself, huh?
也许我该看看你的车。
Uh, maybe I'd better take a look at your car.
我的车吗?
My car?
最好换辆重一点的车。
Better get a heavier car.
最终会省下一大笔钱。
Be a big saving in the end.
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
我们给你400美元买♥♥你的旧车。
We'll allow you $400 for your old car.
加上900美元的现金,1300美元是首♥付♥。
And that plus $900 cash makes $1,300 as down payment.
好吧?
Okay?
听着,你确定这辆车够重,能拖拖车吗?
Look, are you sure that this car is heavy enough to pull a trailer?
绝对的。
Absolutely.
当然,你得在你的车底焊上一个顺风车。
Of course, you're going to have to have a hitch welded to the bottom of your car.
有问题吗?那要花多少钱?
A hitch, huh? How much would that cost?
哦,我们这里不这么做。
Oh, we don't do that here.
你得去找专家。
You'll have to go to an expert.
我明白了。我上哪儿去找专家?
I see. Where am I gonna find an expert?
精益求精的拖车维修。
The excelsior trailer repair.
他们是镇上最好的人。
They're the best people in town.
我们现在有了一辆新车,一辆新拖车,还有76♥4♥6美元的抵押贷款。
We now had a new car, a new trailer, and mortgages of $7,6♥4♥6.
我们不只是在这里焊接你的车,我们把它固定在三个地方…前轮,后轮,在保险杠下面。
We don't just weld the hitch to your car here, we bolt it on in three places... The forward member, the rear member, under your bumper.
嘿,乔,给你……在这里。把它拿过来。
Hey, Joe, here... here it is. Bring it over here.
你今天得到了市场上最好的顺风车。
You're getting the best hitch on the market today.
这是球。
This is the ball.
它接合安全地通过插座在滑动多莉,这防止了很多…等一下。滑多莉?
It engages securely through the socket in the slip Dolly, which prevents a lot of... Just a minute. Slip Dolly?
哦,当然,当然。到这里来。
Oh, sure, sure. Come here.
现在,这是b6 4轮车型。
Now, this is the b6 4-wheel model.
加税要额外花170美元,但这是值得的。
It's $170 extra plus tax, but it's worth it.
它减轻了拖车的重量……等一下,我一定要吃这个吗?
It takes the weight of the trailer off... Wait a minute, do I have to have one of these things?
好吧,为什么,你不能没有它。
Right, why, you can't afford to be without that.
这是一个谁先认输的问题。我还是钱。
It was a question of who'd give out first... Me or the money.
阻挡和铲球,以防万一。
Block and tackle, just in case.
以防什么?
In case of what?
以防万一。
Just in case.
啊,那就好了。
Ah, that'll be fine, now.
那位小个子女士说她想把车停在她家。
The little lady said she wanted the car dropped off at her house.
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
哦,不。你开车。
Oh, no. You drive.
-谁,我吗?——确定。确定。在移♥动♥。
- Who, me? - Sure. Sure. Move over.
这没什么。
Nothing to it.
这是你拖车的刹车。
Now, these are your trailer brakes.
最重要的是要记住,当你要停车的时候,你要先把你的拖车刹车,否则你就会弯折。
The most important thing to remember is when you're gonna stop, you put your trailer brakes on first, or you'll jackknife.
Jackknfie吗?
Jackknfie?
是的。像这样的拖车和车。
Yeah. You know, trailer and car like this.
在那边的小山上看到的。
Saw it happen on a hill over here.
拖车翻了,车也跟着滚下了峡谷。
The trailer tipped over, took the car right down the canyon after it.
所以记住,拖车先刹车。拖车先刹车。
So remember, trailer brakes first. Trailer brakes first.
这是你的拖车闪光灯…什么时候向左转,什么时候向右转。
These are your trailer blinker lights... When you're gonna turn left and when you're gonna turn right.
这是你的拖车停车灯。
There's your trailer stop light.
现在,把你的闪光灯打开。
Now, put your blinker lights on.
离开了。正确的。拖车刹车。汽车刹车。
Left. Right. Trailer brakes. Car brakes.
灯。离开了。正确的。拖车刹车。汽车刹车。
Lights. Left. Right. Trailer brakes. Car brakes.
好了,我们走吧。点火。启动它。
Okay, let's go. Ignition. Start it.
电影精选列表