不,只要白开水。
No, just plain water.
各位,你们知道现在几点了吗?-30年。
Folks, do you know what time it is? -30.
这就是拖车生活的好处。
That's the fine thing about trailer life.
每个人都会在这样或那样的地方出现。
Everybody Bobs up at one place or another.
我认识一些我们在迈阿密见过的人…省省吧,乔!给,拿着这个。
I know some people we met in Miami... Save it, Joe! Here, take this.
现在,不用担心你的小妻子了。
Now, don't you worry about your little wife.
她明天早上就会好起来的。
She's going to be right as rain in the morning.
她不知道,我给她吃了安♥眠♥药♥。
She don't know it, but I gave her a sleeping pill.
现在再见!
Bye now!
杰克伍德夫人,15号♥拍卖♥♥品。
Mrs. Jack wood, lot 15.
请打电♥话♥给你的孩子。
Please call your children.
哦!
Oops!
哇!
Whoa!
杰克·伍德太太,15号♥拍品,请叫你的孩子。
Mrs. Jack wood, lot 15, please call your children.
他们在公园的花坛里乱跑。
They are running wild in the park flower bed.
劳菲尔德先生,33号♥拍品。给你妈妈打电♥话♥…别告诉我你终于决定醒过来了?
Mr. Lawfield, lot 33. Call your mother at her... Well, don't tell me you finally decided to wake up?
-早上好,亲爱的。-早上好。
- Oh, good morning, darling. - Good morning.
发生了什么事?我这辈子都没这么睡过。
What happened? I haven't slept like that in my life.
他们在足浴里放了什么?
What did they put in that foot bath?
哈塔韦太太觉得给你吃安♥眠♥药♥是个好主意。
Well, Mrs. Hittaway decided it would be a wonderful idea to give you a sleeping pill.
睡觉……哦,很好。
A sleeping... oh, fine.
劳菲尔德先生,33号♥拍品。
Mr. Lawfield, lot 33.
打电♥话♥给你妈妈……这里很吵,不是吗?-是的,确实是。
Call your mother... - Noisy here, isn't it? - Yeah, it sure is.
我们最好在下一个代表团来之前离开这里。
We better get out of here before the next delegation comes in.
你知道吗,尼基,我们没必要待在拖车停车场里。
You know, Nicky, we don't have to stay in these trailer parks.
我们可以去任何想去的地方。我们有轮子。
We can go anywhere we want to. We've got wheels.
我们为什么不一直走下去,直到找到一个好地方,然后在那里停下来,想待多久就待多久?
Why don't we just go along until we find a nice place and just stop there and stay as long as we like?
嗯,你将没有电,没有冰箱,没有灯,没有加热器……-我不在乎。
Well, you won't have no electricity, no refrigerator, - no lights, no heater... - I don't care.
你将没有热水和冷水。
You won't have any hot and cold running water.
我也不在乎我们有煤气做饭。
I don't care. We got gas to cook by.
这才是最重要的。
That's all that matters.
哦,尼基,我们开始吧。
Oh, Nicky, let's do it.
那就太好了。
It would just be wonderful.
森林里某个可爱的地方,只有你和我。
Some lovely spot in the forest, just you and me all alone.
-你知道吗?——嗯?
- You know something? - Hmm?
听起来不错。
Sounds wonderful to me.
我也是。
Me, too.
哦,有一条漂亮的小森林路。
Oh, there's a nice little forest road.
嗯。是的。
Mmm. Yeah.
尼基,都是我的错。
Oh, Nicky, it's all my fault.
哦,现在,别疯了。
Oh, now, don't be crazy.
我就是那个人。我早该知道的。
I was the one. I should have known better.
我们要做什么?
What are we going to do?
好吧,我们开车去镇上,明天早上我叫一辆拖车回来。
Well, we'll take the car and go into town, and in the morning I'll come back with a tow car.
你是说就这么离开吗?
You mean just go away and leave it?
-离开我们的拖车?——当然。
- Leave our trailer? - Certainly.
不,不,我不能那么做。我就是做不到。
Oh, no, no, I couldn't do that. I just couldn't.
没人会从这里经过。这是一条古老的伐木路。
Well, nobody will go by here. This is an old logging road.
我不能离开这个漂亮的新拖车把我们所有的结婚礼物和衣服都放在里面。
I can't go away and leave this beautiful new trailer with all of our wedding presents in it and our clothes.
为什么我们不能留在这里?
Why can't we stay here?
我们为什么不能整晚待在这里?
Why can't we stay here all night?
哦,尼基,拜托了?
Oh, Nicky, please?
-好吧。-把钥匙给我
- Oh, okay. - Give me the keys.
现在,你把煤气打开,我马上就能吃晚饭了。
Now, you turn on the gas, and I'll have dinner before you know it.
气体。
Gas.
“过夜停车,选择一个有吸引力的拖车停车场。
"For overnight parking, select an attractive trailer park.
公园的工作人员会帮你把你的长途汽车放在合适的位置,一旦公共设施连接到长途汽车上,你就可以打开冰箱和热水器,购买♥♥食物,开始吃饭。”
The park attendant will help you get your coach in position, and as soon as utilities are attached to coach, you can turn on the refrigerator and the water heater, shop for food, and start eating."
尼基,我打不开门。
Nicky, I can't open the door.
我打不开。另一个也不行。
I can't get it open. The other one doesn't work, either.
好吧,让我试试。
Well, let me try it.
哦,尼基,开始下雨了。
Oh, Nicky, it's starting to rain.
自然。
Naturally.
啊!不,不,不!现在,不要伤害它!
Aah! No, no, no! Now, don't hurt it!
-别弄疼它?——没有。
- Don't hurt it? - No.
-去拿手电筒,好吗?——好的。
- Get the flashlight, will you? - Okay.
力量!
Oof!
太好了,你把它打开了。
Oh, good, you got it open.
我不会试图打开行李。我去拿晚餐需要的东西。
I won't try to unpack. I'll just get out what we need for dinner.
好吧。
Okay.
你知道吗,还好我们昨晚没吃晚饭。
You know, it's a good thing we didn't have dinner last night.
现在砂锅里的东西都有了。
Now I have everything in the casserole.
主要研究。拉。
Unh. Pull.
我所要做的就是…把它加热。
And all I have to do is... Heat it up.
哦,天哪!
Oh, dear!
别担心,我会修好的,亲爱的。
Oh, don't worry, I'll fix something, honey.
这是你最喜欢的奶酪。
Here's your favorite cheesex80x9d.
我去煮点鸡蛋,再煮点热咖啡。
And i-I'll fix some eggs, and make some nice, hot coffee.
我出去拿千斤顶把这东西弄平一点。
I'll go outside and get the Jack and try to level this thing up a little.
好吧。哦!
All right. Oh!
-对不起,亲爱的。-没关系,宝贝。
- I'm sorry, honey. - That's all right, baby.
你出去的时候,能把煤气打开吗?
While you're out there, will you turn on the gas?
好吧。
Okay.
好吧!
Okay!
哦,等一下。
Oh, just a minute.
好吧。
Okay.
躺着!
Lay!
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
现在是阻力部分。
Now for the piece de resistance.
这不是很有趣吗,亲爱的?
Isn't this fun, honey?
啊哈。你还能要求什么呢?
Uh-huh. What more can you ask?
一大块奶酪,一壶酒,还有你在荒野中陪伴我。
A hunk of cheese, jug of wine, and thou beside me in the wild-erness.
在我旁边哪里?
Beside me where?
wild-erness。
The wild-erness.
哈。在荒野中。
Heh. In the wild-erness.
-拿根吸管。-谢谢。
- Take a straw. - Thank you.
尼基,你知道是什么让我爱上你吗?
Nicky, you know what made me fall in love with you?
因为我开拖车的方式吗?
Because of the way I drive a trailer?
我天鹅绒般的眼睛?
My velvety eyes?
我优雅的鼻子?
My elegant nose?
不。那是我第一次见到你。
No. It was the first time I ever saw you.
那是在庆祝新高速公路通车的时候,记得吗?
It was at the celebration for the opening of the new freeway, remember?
我们都在海滩上。
We were all at the beach.
你从来不看我一眼。
And you never looked at me.
-我也是。——Unh-unh。
- I did too. - Unh-unh.
你表现得很基,对某个女孩调情。
You were being very gay, making a pass at some girl.
突然我注意到你衬衫前面的一颗扣子掉了。
And suddenly I noticed that one of the buttons was off the front of your shirt.
我真想哭,我为你感到难过。
And I just wanted to cry, I felt so sorry for you.
我想到你一个人住在陌生城市的旅馆和公♥寓♥里,没有人给你缝钮扣。
I thought of you living all alone in hotels and boarding houses in strange cities, and no one to sew your buttons on.
就在那时,我下定决心要和你结婚。
Right then, I made up my mind that I was going to marry you.
我本打算娶你,照顾你。
I was going to marry you and take care of you.
这很好。
That's nice.
我会照顾好你的。看看我都干了些什么。
I was going to take care of you. Now look what I've done.
尼基,你在想什么呢?
Nicky, what are you thinking about?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
我还在想他们要怎么把拖车弄出去呢。
I was wondering how the heck they're gonna get this trailer out of here.
哦。
Oh.
我马上就把你的床准备好。
I'll have your bed ready in a minute.
哈哈!沉睡的男孩。
Ha ha! Sleepy boy.
亲爱的,你不喜欢雨点打在屋顶上的声音吗?
Honey, don't you love the sound of the rain on the roof?
哦。可怜的小宝贝。
Oh. Poor little baby.
你今天很忙,是吗?
You've had a busy day, haven't you?
啊!
Aah!
怎么了,亲爱的?你睡不着吗?
What's the matter, honey? Can't you sleep?
现在,我们来看看。拖车,20美元。
Now, let's see. Tow car, $20.
两个男人,三个小时,21.5美元。
Two men, three hours, $21.50.
洗车和拖车,5美元。
Washing car and trailer, $5.00.
总共46.50美元。我们设它是46美元。
Total $46.50. Let's call it an even $46.
你真是太好了。给你。
Well, that's very kind of you. There you are.
谢谢,请再打来。
Thank you, and call again.
不客气
You're welcome.
电影精选列表