如果我没记错的话,我得在这里拐弯。
I've got to turn here somewhere if I remember right.
我们得上101号♥公路。
We've got to get on highway 101.
找到正确的地图了吗?
Find the right map?
是的,我知道了。
Yeah, I got it.
他们把这些东西印反了。
Oh, they print these things all upside-down.
你能看到吗?
Can you see it?
是的,在这里。
Yeah, here it is.
嗯,到那儿一定要告诉我,好吗?
Well, be sure to tell me when we get there, will you?
在这里右转!
Turn right here!
不,不,不!你在干什么?
No, no, no! What are you doing?
我在向右转!
I'm turning right!
但是你走错方向了。
But you're going the wrong way.
你应该走那条路,左转的那条。
You should have been on that road back there, the one that turned left.
你叫我向右转的。
You told me to turn right.
我没叫你向右转。
I didn't tell you to turn right.
你说"在这里右转"我就右转了。
You said "turn right here," and I turned right.
你还没让我说完!我是想让你往左拐。
You didn't let me finish! I was trying to tell you to turn left.
我想说的是"你在这里右转,再左转"
What I was trying to say is "you turn right here, left."
“在这里右转,左转?”
"Turn right here left?"
完全正确。
Exactly.
你知道要把这东西转过来需要多大的空间吗?
Have you any conception how much room it takes to turn this thing around?
我们可能要走很远很远。
We may have to go on for miles and miles.
再走几英里,我们就到了。
Well, only a couple of more miles, and we'll be there.
等着瞧我为你准备的晚餐吧。
Wait till you see what I have for your dinner.
别告诉我你要试着做晚饭?
Don't tell me you're going to try to cook dinner?
我当然是。我都计划好了。
I certainly am. I've got it all planned.
你先去洗个澡,等你洗完,我就把晚饭准备好。
First you're going to take your shower, and by the time you've finished, I'll have dinner all ready.
哦,尼基,那不是很好吗?
Oh, Nicky, won't it be wonderful?
我们在自己的小家里的第一次晚餐。
Our first dinner in our own little home.
——嘿!——什么?发生了什么事?
- Hey! - What? What happened?
我差点忘了。
I almost forgot.
我还没给你结婚礼物呢。
I didn't give you your wedding present yet.
哦!哈。
Oh! Heh.
看那边的置物柜。
Look there in the glove compartment.
——信封。——哦。
- The envelope. - Oh.
“尼古拉斯·科里尼夫人。”哦,亲爱的。
"Mrs. Nicholas collini." Oh, honey.
来,看看里面。
Go on, look inside.
这是什么?
What is it?
我经常读到你把房♥子写在你妻子的名下,所以你的拖车就是你的了。
Well, I always read where you put the house in your wife's name, so there you are, the trailer is yours.
哦,尼基,亲爱的!哦,宝贝!谢谢你!
Oh, Nicky, honey! Oh, baby! Thank you!
哦,那太好了。
Oh, that's just wonderful.
-科利尼夫妇?-没错。
- Mr. and Mrs. Collini? - That's right.
好吧,现在。欢迎来到breezeway拖车公园。
Well, now. Welcome to breezeway trailer park.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我有你的地方等着你。
I have your space waiting for you.
你什么都不用做。
You don't have to do a thing.
只要进去注册就行了。
Just step inside and register.
我会解开你的索具,把你绑好。
I'll unhorse your rigging and get you all hooked up.
哦,谢谢。
Oh, thanks.
不客气。
You're quite welcome.
劳菲尔德先生,33号♥拍品,打电♥话♥到你母亲家。
Mr. Lawfield, lot 33, call your mother at her home.
莫利夫人,12号♥货位,公园办公室有你的特快专递。
Mrs. Morley, lot 12, special delivery for you at the park office.
卡梅尔先生,21号♥拍卖♥♥品,我们有你的包裹。
Mr. Carmel, lot 21, we have a package for you.
-怎么了?——错了吗?
- Anything wrong? - Wrong?
我是说和他太太。
I mean with the missis.
哦。她扭伤了脚踝。
Oh. Uh, she turned her ankle.
哦……我猜是在那个水泥块上。
Oh... On that concrete block, I bet.
可怜的宝贝。别担心。我知道该怎么做。
You poor darling. Don't you worry. I know just what to do.
给我拿一桶热水和那袋泻盐来。
Bring me a pail of hot water and that bag of epsom salts.
来,让我来帮你。
Here, let me help.
哦,拜托,我自己能行。
Oh, please, I can manage all right.
你不能用这种方法让她通过。
You can't get her through that way.
好吧,请让我失望。我可以走这几步。
Well, please let me down. I can walk these few steps.
哦,你不会这么做的。
Oh, you'll do nothing of the sort.
把她的脚给我。
Here, give me her feet.
我知道该怎么处理。
I know just how to manage this.
-有人受伤吗?-摔断了脚踝。
- Is someone hurt? - Broke her ankle.
哦,那不是太糟糕了吗?
Oh, isn't that too bad?
这是达德利小姐。
This is miss Dudley.
她是隔壁的大气道流浪汉。
She's the big airway vagabond next door.
你好,流浪汉太太?
How do you do, Mrs. Vagabond?
现在,慢慢来。慢慢来。
Now, easy does it. Easy does it there.
看出来。低的桥。
Look out. Low bridge.
你想让她去哪儿?在床上?
Where do you want her? On the bed?
拜托,我感觉很好。真的,我喜欢。
Please, I feel fine. Really, I do.
温柔的。温柔点,温柔点,别伤害她。
Gentle there. Gentle, gentle now, don't hurt her.
好了。是哪一个?
There we are. Which one is it?
-左边。-右边。
- The left. - The right.
哦,对,左边,左边。
Oh, yeah, the left, the left.
——艾玛!-泻盐没了,但坐在36号♥搅拌器里的女士正在带一些过来。
- Emma! - We're out of epsom salts, but the lady in the zimmer 36 is bringing some.
我们得让你离开你的脚。
We've got to get you off your foot.
好了,我的姑娘,你给我回来,我给你安排。
Now, my girl, you come right back here, I'll fix you up.
-进来,莫德!-我带了泻盐。
- Come in, maude! - I brought the epsom salts.
-女士们,这是贝尔德小姐。- - - - - -你好。
- Ladies, this is miss baird. - Hello.
尼克·科里尼,科里尼太太。
Nick collini, Mrs. Collini.
你好!
How do you do?
噢,见到你我真的很高兴。
Oh, I'm certainly pleased to meet you.
天啊,这台钻机真漂亮。
Oh, golly, what a beautiful rig this is.
-你看看这些窗帘好吗?-现在不行,莫德
- Will you look at these drapes? - Oh, not now, maude.
我们得让这个小女孩舒服点。
We've got to make this little girl comfortable.
现在,w小姐,你抓住那只胳膊,莫德,你抓住那只。现在,放松,放松。
Now, miss w., you take that arm, maude, you take that one. Now, easy, easy.
别让她踩到。别紧张。
Don't let her step on it. Take it easy.
放松,女孩。现在注意这一步。
Easy, girls. Now watch that step.
小心那个台阶!小心,小心!
Watch that step! Watch it, watch it!
给我!给我。我拿到热水了!
Give me it! Give me that. I got the hot water!
哈塔韦太太真是个奇迹!
Oh, Mrs. Hittaway is a wonder!
任何疾病或麻烦,她都比医生先到。
Any sickness or trouble, why, she's there before the doctor.
Collini先生!我听说你出了严重的事故。
Mr. Collini! Say, I hear you had a nasty accident.
哦,真的没什么,什么都没有。
Oh, it was really nothing, nothing at all.
嗯,去看医生怎么样?0-0-3号♥有个好医生。
Well, how about seeing a doctor? We got a dandy doctor on 0-0-3.
哦,不,真的,没必要。你真好。
Oh, no, really, it's not necessary. You're very kind.
乔,那些可怜的孩子连一口晚饭都没吃。
Joe, those poor kids haven't had a bite of supper.
你跑过去把砂锅菜带来怎么样?
Suppose you run over and bring the casserole?
吃点可咀嚼的东西对她有好处。
Do her good to have some munchables.
哦,我们不会想的,真的,我们不会。
Oh, we wouldn't think of it, really, we wouldn't.
你去吧,乔。
You go right ahead, Joe.
我想知道拖车有什么用,如果不是为了帮助另一个拖车!
I'd like to know what a trailerite is good for, if it's not to help another trailerite!
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说你把她拖了很远?
I say you towed her far?
不,我们最近没怎么旅行。
No, we haven't been traveling very much lately.
-不错的钻机,非常好的钻机。-谢谢。
- Nice rig, very good rig. - Thank you.
我自己就是个舒适教练。
I'm a cozy-coach man myself.
那也是个好钻机。拖了七千多英里。
That's a good rig, too. Towed her over 7,000 miles.
好吧,这并不是说这不是一个好钻机。
Well, that's not saying that this isn't a good rig, too.
-是的。-谢谢。对不起,请原谅。
- It is. - Thank you. Excuse me, please.
给您,先生。
Here you are, sir.
Collini先生!你介意吗?
Mr. Collini! Do you mind?
我想让丈夫和孩子们看到这个。
I want the husband and the kids to see this.
——确定。-这是我丈夫卡尔,这是尼克·科里尼。
- Sure. - This is my husband, Carl, and this is Nick collini.
哦,看,亲爱的!看看这个!这真的是生活吗?
Oh, look, darling! Look at this! Is this really living?
明年,我们要卖♥♥掉我们的气管和风,买♥♥一个新的。
You know, next year, we're going to trade in our airway Zephyr and get one of the new ones.
我在镇上的一所房♥子里住了15年。
Well, I lived in a house in town for 15 years.
我从来没有认识过我的一些邻居,即使在15年后。
I never did get to know some of my neighbors, even after 15 years.
但在拖车公园,你马上就能认识每个人。
But in a trailer park, you get to know everyone right off.
是的,你当然知道。
Yeah, you certainly do.
我妻子在吗?
Is my wife here?
我在这里,宝贝!
Here I am, baby!
我到处找你。
I've been looking all over for you.
尼基,我想让你见见我丈夫。
Oh, Nicky, I want you to meet my husband.
爸爸?我只剩下这些了,爸爸。
Pop? That's all I got left, pop.
电影精选列表