我想在这里排队。
I want to get lined up here.
好吧,好吧。来吧,现在,慢慢来。
Okay, okay. Come on, now, but slowly.
别紧张。
Take it easy.
慢慢地……慢慢来,没错。
Slowly... slowly, that's right.
这是正确的。
That's right.
啊哈。啊哈。直。直。
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Straight. Straight.
-早上好。-早上好。
- Good morning. - Good morning.
美丽的早晨,不是吗?
Beautiful morning, isn't it?
是的,很好。
Yeah, great.
阿姨,昨晚的晚餐真是太好吃了,面包布丁什么的。
That certainly was a lovely dinner last night, auntie, the bread pudding and all.
真遗憾,你得这样匆匆离去。——嗯…听着,我希望你能让我付这笔钱。
Shame you have to - rush off like this. - Well... Look, I wish you'd let me pay for that.
这肯定会让我感觉好点。
It would certainly make me feel better.
不,真的。我们不会去想它。
No, really. We wouldn't think of it.
这是一件事。我们不要这个结婚礼物。
Well, this is one thing. We won't take this wedding present.
哦,别这样。我们坚持让你拥有它。
Oh, now, don't do that. We insist on your having that.
不是吗,妈妈?
Don't we, mother?
你听到了,埃德加。
You heard him, Edgar.
如果能让他感觉好点的话…确实如此。好吧,我们又要说再见了。
If it makes him feel better... It certainly does. Well, we'll say goodbye again.
再见。
Goodbye.
-再见。-再见。
- Good bye. - Good bye.
你把支票还回去了。
You giving back that check.
我本想给我们弄个冰柜的。
I was gonna get us a deep freeze.
你现在都快冻僵了。看看那些脸。
You're getting a deep freeze right now. Look at those faces.
-你是个很棒的厨师。-好吧,谢谢。
- You're a wonderful cook. - Well, thank you.
等我了解了那个炉子,我会好很多的。
I'll be a lot better when I get to know that stove.
听着,如果你想吃完所有的桃子,你不觉得我们最好开始吃那些桃子吗?
Listen, don't you think we'd better start eating those peaches if you want to finish that whole lot?
哈。尼基。
Heh. Nicky.
它们不是用来吃的。我要把它们挂起来。
They're not for eating. I'm gonna put them up.
-在哪里?-我要干掉他们。
- Up where? - I'm gonna can them.
在这拖车里,你要干掉他们吗?
Here in the trailer, you're gonna can them?
你不明白。
You don't understand.
你得在应季的时候买♥♥这些东西。
You have to grab these things when they're in season.
你只需要等到明年冬天。
You just wait till next winter.
我们要吃桃子、西红柿、覆盆子还有……尼基,这里没那么糟吧?
We're going to have peaches and tomatoes and raspberries and... Nicky, it isn't so bad here, is it?
我是说,你对拖车感觉好多了,是吧?
I mean, you feel a little better about the trailer, don't you?
我要告诉你。你住在山洞里也能让我开心。
I got news for you. You could make me happy living in a cave.
我还没开始让你开心呢。
Oh, I haven't even begun to make you happy.
你会有一个真正的家。
You're gonna have a real home.
给你的书找个地方放。
Gonna find a place for all your books and everything.
我要去买♥♥台电视机。
I'm gonna get a television set.
我觉得那是个放它的好地方,就在那儿。
I think that's a good place for it, right over there.
你不怕你会宠坏我吗?
Aren't you afraid you're gonna spoil me?
你知道,我喜欢被宠爱。
I like being pampered, you know.
我很容易变得很懒,而且……哦!
I'm liable to get real lazy and... oh!
那到底是什么?
What on earth is that?
是不是很漂亮,亲爱的?
Isn't it beautiful, darling?
我们的第一块石头。
Our first rock.
第一个是什么?
Our first what?
把它放在这里,亲爱的。
Put it down here, honey.
你看,我想的是,我们走到哪里都能得到一块石头。
You see, what I thought, we'd get a rock wherever we went.
等我们到了科罗拉多,我们就把它们挂在院子里,每当我们看到它们,就会想起我们曾经度过的美好时光。
And then when we get to Colorado, we'll put 'em all around the patio, and whenever we look at 'em, we can think of all the wonderful times we've had.
每个人都有回忆,你知道的。
Every one a memory, you know.
你就像一只筑巢的喜鹊,这里捡一根稻草,那里捡一根线……你最好对我好点,不然我就开着拖车回家了。
You're like a magpie building a nest, picking up piece of straw here, a thread there... You'd better be nice to me, or I'll take my trailer and go home.
我告诉你一个秘密。
Well, I'll tell you a secret.
你的拖车没有我的车拖就不好用了。
Your trailer is no good without my car to haul it.
喜欢我。没有你不行。
Like me. No good without you.
继续这样想。
Keep thinking that.
嗯,只是随风而去
Jx80x9c mmm, just breezin' along with the breeze j x80x9c
“随风而行”
j x80x9c breezing along j x80x9c
我在追踪一条线索
j x80x9c trailin' a trail j x80x9c
追踪线索
j x80x9c trailing the trail j x80x9c
我遨游大海
j x80x9c roamin' the sea j x80x9c
我……我……我……我……我……
j x80x9c a-trailin' and a-roamin' j x80x9c
就像在树上唱歌♥的小鸟一样
j x80x9c like the birdies that sing in the trees j x80x9c
推特,推特,推特
j x80x9c tweet, tweet, tweet j x80x9c
活得轻松愉快
j x80x9c breezin' to live j x80x9c
我活在微风中
J x80x9c livin' to breeze j x80x9c
天空是唯一的屋顶
J x80x9c the sky is the only roof j x80x9c
我有一顶帽子
j x80x9c I have over my head j x80x9c
当我疲倦的时候
j x80x9c and when I'm weary j x80x9c
大自然母亲给我做了一张床
j x80x9c mother nature makes me a bed j x80x9c
在拖车里
j x80x9c in the trailer j x80x9c
我们只是想怎么走就怎么走
j x80x9c we're just goin' along as we please j x80x9c
“随风而行”
j x80x9c breezing along j x80x9c
随着微风轻拂
j x80x9c with the breeze j x80x9c
我以为你想要这个。
I thought you wanted this one.
不,亲爱的。另一个。
No, honey. The other one.
帮我把另一个拿起来。
Help me pick up the other one.
-那边那个?-是的。
- That one over there? - Yeah.
好吧。
All right.
这是一个美女!
This is a beauty!
哦,看那个。那不是很棒吗?
Oh, look at that. Isn't that terrific?
重,嗯?
Heavy, huh?
我想开车,尼基。
I want to drive, Nicky.
泰西,这是我不能让你做的一件事。
Now, tacy, that's one thing that I can't let you do.
哦,别这样。我是个好司机。
Oh, come on now. I'm a good driver.
我从15岁就开始开车了,而且是在洛杉矶。你还能要求什么呢?
I've been driving since I was 15, and in Los Angeles, yet. What more could you ask?
听着,亲爱的。这是完全不同的。
Now look, honey. This is something altogether different.
你在拉三吨♥重的东西。这里有个小窍门。
You're pulling three tons. There's a trick to it.
我知道。我一直在观察你。我知道怎么做。
I know. I've been watching you. I know how.
亲爱的,别胡闹了。好了,过来,让开。
Now, honey, stop this nonsense. Now, come on, move over.
你至少应该让我试试。
You ought to at least let me try.
如果你摔断了胳膊或腿什么的怎么办?
What if you broke an arm or a leg or something?
那我就得开车,你会后悔的。
Then I'd have to drive and you'd be sorry.
好吧。
Okay.
——小心!-怎么了,亲爱的?
- Careful! - What's the matter, dear?
永远不要那样离开!
Don't ever take off like that!
你要记住,你身后有50英尺长的火车。
You've got to remember, you've got 50 feet of train behind you.
我知道,亲爱的。我知道。
I know, dear. I know.
现在,慢点。
Now, slow down.
你开得太快了,亲爱的。
You're going too fast, dear.
慢下来。
Slow down.
是的,亲爱的。别担心。
Yes, dear. Don't worry.
嘿,你在干什么?你不能这么做!
Hey, what are you doing? You can't do that!
你越过白线了。
You are over the white line.
我知道,亲爱的。
I know it, dear.
你疯了吗?退后,退后!
Have you lost your mind? Get back, get back!
等一下。
Just a minute.
那是丹佛路线吗,马克?
Is that the Denver route Mark?
我不知道。你说得太快了,我都看不清了。
I don't know. You're going so fast I couldn't read it.
没关系的。我看到了。
It's all right. I saw it.
我告诉你,你开得太快了。
I'm telling you, you are driving too fast.
你不能以这种速度开这辆拖车。
You cannot drive this trailer at this speed.
没关系的。只有35。
It's all right. It's only 35.
对你来说没关系,但我正坐在自杀的座位上。
It's all right for you, but I am sitting in the suicide seat.
哦,很好。
Oh, very well.
好了,现在我们来到一个小镇。
All right now, we're coming up onto a town now.
来吧,现在我来接手。把车停那儿。
Come on, I'll take over now. Pull over there.
我不能。我后面有辆车。
I can't. There's a car behind me.
尼基,你看到那条可爱的裙子了吗?
Oh, Nicky, did you see that darling dress?
它是蓝色的,边缘有褶皱……把手放在方向盘上!
It was blue, and it had rickrack edging... Keep your hands on the wheel!
好!
Well!
出城有个转弯。我认为这是对的。
There's a turn out of town. I think it's right.
请您看一下地图好吗?
Would you look at the map, please?
-红灯!红灯!-我看到了。
- Red light! Red light! - I see it.
拖车先刹车!-我有。
- Trailer brakes first! - I have them.
哪条路?我们随时都可能到达那里。哪条路?
Which way? We may be coming to it any minute. Which way?
我正在找呢。
I'm trying to find it.
绿色的光。绿灯!
Green light. Green light!
如果你不看路,看看地图……得有人看着路。
If you'd stop watching the road and look at the map... Somebody's gotta watch the road.
电影精选列表