我把你藏在我的…jx80x9c
J x80x9c I've got you under my... j x80x9c
你有没有…读完你的书?
Did you, uh... finish your book?
什么……书吗?
What... book?
你正在看的那本书。
The book you were reading.
那本书。
That book.
你看完了吗?
Did you finish it?
还没看完,是吧?
Didn't finish it, huh?
怎么啦?
What?
这本书。
The book.
读到一半,我发现我们已经看过电影了,所以我没看完。
Halfway through it, I found out that we'd seen the movie, so I didn't finish it.
他们没把那拍成电影吧?
They didn't make a movie out of that, did they?
好吧,他们不这么叫它。
Well, they didn't call it that.
他们改了标题。
They changed the title.
他们称之为…什么,嗯…
They called it the... Something, uh...
那个东西,呃…
The something, uh...
是那个金色的东西吗?
Was it the golden something?
不,不。不是那样的。
No, no. Nothing like that.
我是那个…他叫什么名字?
I-It was the one with the... W-What's his name?
就是那个娶了喜欢松鼠的黑发美女的演员。
You know, the actor that was married to the beautiful brunette girl that liked squirrels.
迈克尔•威尔丁。
Michael wilding.
是那张把鞋放在膝盖上的人的照片吗?
Was it that picture with the fellow with his shoes on his knees?
不。不。
No. No.
然后是一场盛大的派对……她把饮料泼到他脸上。
Then there was this big party scene... Where she threw the drink in his face.
然后……这个女人……
Then... this woman...
哪个女人?
Which woman?
另一个女人……不是那个不认识他哥哥的人。
The other woman... not the one who didn't know the brother.
你是说那个认识他哥哥的人吗?
You mean the one who knew the brother?
是的。
Yeah.
有个女人进来了她见过她哥哥,但不知道他哥哥在哪里。
Well, this woman came in who had met the brother, uh, but didn't know where the brother was.
然后那个女孩告诉了他们她哥哥的事,然后就有了一个很大的…啊!
And then the girl told them about the brother, a-and then there was this big... aah!
谢天谢地,我们成功了。
Thank heavens we made it.
是的。现在我们得下去了。
Yeah. Now we got to get down.
我不是故意骗你的,尼基,但它们对我来说太重要了,尼基。
I-I didn't mean to lie to you, Nicky, but they mean so much to me, Nicky.
尼克!N-Ni-Nicky !尼基,住手!
Nick! N-Ni-Nicky! Nicky, stop it!
停止它!哦,尼基,别这样,求你了!
Stop it! Oh, Nicky, please don't, please!
我们成功了。什么也没有发生。
We made it. Nothing happened.
尼基,谢谢!请不要!
Nicky, please! Please don't!
_-stop它!
_-stop it!
尼基,我这辈子都不会再跟你说话了!
Nicky, I'll never speak to you again as long as I live!
尼基!尼基!尼基!
Nicky! Nicky! Nicky!
我永远不知道我是怎么把拖车弄下山的。
I'll never know how I got the trailer down that mountain.
那是一场噩梦。
It was a nightmare.
我们彼此一句话也没说。
We didn't say a word to each other.
那天晚上,我钻进车里,把车开走了,试图把它从我的身体里赶出去。
That night, I got in my car and drove away, trying to get it out of my system.
我回来的时候,拖车已经不见了。
When I came back, the trailer was gone.
我妻子走了。
My wife was gone.
你知道吗,他们说大多数破裂的婚姻在头三年就破裂了。
You know, they say that most marriages that break up break up in the first three years.
在拖车里,它是加速系统。
In a trailer, it's the speed-up system.
我本以为你很幸运,能在这样一个最新的时代♥开♥始你的生活。
Well, now, I would have thought you were lucky, starting off life in an up-to-the-minute thing like that.
我还记得我和妈妈结婚的时候。
I remember when mother and I were married.
我们住在一个有两个房♥间的窝棚里。没有暖气,只有煤油灯。
We lived in a two-room shack... No heat, kerosene lamps.
我们不得不到外面去洗手。
We had to go outside to wash our hands.
嗯,先生,我们像两只猫在一个袋子里打架,我们肯定会在第一个冬天分开……要不是天气这么冷。
Well, sir, we fought like two cats in a bag, and we'd have split up for sure that first winter... If it hadn't been so cold.
我们必须和好,否则我们会被冻死的。
We had to make up, or we'd have froze to death.
你知道有趣的是什么吗?
And you know the funny thing?
我们之间的任何争吵都可以在一分钟内解决,如果我们中的任何一个人能让自己说两个字的话……就两个字……“我很抱歉。”
Any fight we ever had would have been patched up in a minute if either of us could've brought ourselves to say two words... Just two words... "I'm sorry."
你根本不知道这是怎么回事。
You've no idea the way it works.
我敢打赌,如果你对她说:“对不起……”
I'll bet if you went to her and said, "I'm sorry..."
抱歉?抱歉什么?!她就是我的真命天子。
Sorry? Sorry for what?! She's the one.
她应该跪着爬过来。
She should come crawling on her knees.
你知道她差点把我们俩都杀了吗?
You realize she could have killed the two of us?
她和她的冰和覆盆子果酱。
She and her rocks and her raspberry jams.
现在是特威特太太。
There's Mrs. Tewitt now.
我会在拖车里!
I'll be in the trailer!
乔,冰箱很合适。这不是很棒吗?
Joe, the freezer fits. Isn't it wonderful?
来吧,亲爱的。
Come on, darling.
我来告诉你它的位置。
I'll show you just where it goes.
不是现在。等一下。
Not just now. Wait a minute.
如果我把衣服带走会不会太过分,还是说他们应该和拖车一起走?
Would it be asking too much if I took my clothes, or are they supposed to go with the trailer?
我已经给他们寄了快递,由他们负责这个项目。
I've already sent them express, care of the project.
我也把你的钱寄过去。
Hlsend your money there, too.
钱?
Money?
买♥♥拖车的钱。
The money for the trailer.
拖车是你的了。我给你的。
The trailer is yours. I gave it to you.
在这种情况下,我当然不能接受。
Well, under the circumstances, of course, I couldn't accept it.
我只要存够回家的钱就行了。
I'll just keep enough money to get me home, that's all.
现在,如果你不介意……泰西,我想说几句。
Now, if you'll excuse me... Tacy, I'd like to say something.
我,嗯…
I, uh...
是吗?
Yes?
嗯…
Well...
我得走了。
I better go.
尼基!
Nicky!
尼基!
Nicky!
尼基!尼基!
Nicky! Nicky!
尼基!
Nicky!
尼基,我很抱歉!我…不,亲爱的,不。别这么说。别这么说。
Nicky, I'm sorry! I... No, honey, no. Don't say it. Don't say it.
-让我说,亲爱的。-对不起,宝贝。
- Let me say it, honey. - I'm sorry, baby.
我就不该让你去买♥♥拖车。
I should never have made you get that trailer.
-不,亲爱的。这不是……-这是个无心之过。
- No, honey. It wasn't... - It was an honest mistake.
看来我们没有拖车了。
Looks like we don't get a trailer.
好吧,不是这个。
Well, not this one.
电影精选列表