谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
很贵吗?
Was it terribly expensive?
就像我们在华尔道夫酒店有套房♥一样。
No more than if we had a suite at the Waldorf.
哦亲爱的。好吧,没关系。
Oh dear. Well, never mind.
我们这一周不会花一分钱去拜访布里奇伍德的阿纳斯塔西娅姑妈。
We won't be spending any money for a week now visiting aunt anastacia in bridgewood.
谢天谢地。
Thank heavens.
现在,这是我父亲这边的家庭,他的两个姐妹……阿纳斯塔西亚姨妈和埃伦姨妈。她住在隔壁两幢房♥子里。
Now, this is my father's side of the family, his two sisters... Aunt anastacia and aunt Ellen. She lives two houses down.
别忘了感谢她送的结婚礼物。
Uh, don't forget to thank her for her wedding present.
是什么?
What was it?
是她给了我们那个我们无法收回的行李因为上面有字母组合。
She's the one that gave us the luggage that we couldn't take back because it was monogrammed.
-是啊。-当然还有阿纳斯塔西亚姨妈。
- Oh, yeah. - And aunt anastacia, of course.
她还没有给我们礼物。
She hasn't given us our present yet.
她说会是支票。
She said it's gonna be a check.
我和她同名,所以应该是个漂亮的肥妞。
I'm her namesake, so it should be a nice, fat one.
至少100美元。
$100, at least.
我娶了一个女继承人。
Well, I married an heiress.
哦,呸。让我们看看…还有双胞胎多蒂和凯。
Oh, pooh. Let's see... And then there's the twins dottie and Kay.
你在婚礼上见过他们,还有孩子们,还有…哦,是的。可怜的恩典。
You met them at the wedding, and the boys, and... Oh, yes. Poor grace.
可怜的恩典呢?
Poor grace?
她是阿纳斯塔西娅姑妈的女儿。
She's aunt anastacia's daughter.
对了,我差点忘了埃德加叔叔。
Oh, yeah, and I almost forgot uncle Edgar.
哦,在那儿!那是房♥子!
Oh, there it is! There's the house!
他们在那儿!嗨!
There they are! Hi!
嘿,tacy !
Hey, tacy!
嗨,亲爱的!
Hi, hon!
哦,我的天啊。
Oh, my gosh.
你好,亲爱的!
Hello, darling!
哦,还有恩典。见到你真高兴,亲爱的。
Oh, and grace. How nice to see you, dear.
哦,还有那对双胞胎!看看他们长得多好!
Oh, and the twins! Look how they've grown!
我就想叫你多蒂。哦,我错了。
I just want to call you dottie. Oh, I'm wrong.
哦,汤米。
Oh, Tommy.
来到这里真是太好了,我说不出……这……这是尼基。
How wonderful to be here, I just can't tell... And this... And this is Nicky.
——阿纳斯塔西亚姨妈。-你好!
- Aunt anastacia. - How do you do?
-还有埃德加叔叔。——尼古拉斯。
- And uncle Edgar. - Nicholas.
这是艾伦阿姨。
And this is aunt Ellen.
哦。你好!
Oh. How do you do?
-还有我叔叔比尔。-你好吗?
- And my uncle bill. - How are you?
还有艾伦阿姨的家人……多蒂和凯,双胞胎。
And aunt Ellen's family... Dottie and Kay, the twins.
你在婚礼上见过他们。我永远分不清他们。
You met them at the wedding. I never can tell 'em apart.
-这是乔迪。- - - - - -乔。
- And this is Jody. - Joe.
哦,乔。这是正确的。我得记起来。
Oh, Joe. That's right. I gotta remember.
这是小汤米。
This is little Tommy.
-你好,汤米。-那张脸怎么样?
- Hello, Tommy. - How about that face?
——优雅。-哦,可怜的…与优雅。
- Grace. - Oh, and poor... and grace.
你好!很高兴认识你。
How do you do? Glad to know you.
天啊,我从没见过这么大的东西。
My, I never saw anything so big.
想象一下拖着这样的东西。
Imagine dragging a thing like that.
看那东西。这是巨大的。
Look at that thing. It's enormous.
你知道吗,我不知道你怎么有勇气这么做。
You know, I don't see how you ever have the courage to pull that.
那会吓死我的。
It would scare me to death.
哦,没什么,真的。
Oh, it's nothing, really.
哦,你不信。他是个很棒的司机。
Oh, don't you believe it. He's a wonderful driver.
你得是个很棒的司机才能拉得动。
You have to be a wonderful driver to haul that.
哦,现在,泰西。
Oh, now, tacy.
好吧,你是。你知道你是。
Well, you are. You know you are.
你真该看看他在镇上的所作所为。
You should have seen him going through towns and everything.
你说这样的东西有多重?
How much would a thing like that weigh, would you say?
哦,三吨♥多一点。
Oh, a little over three tons.
三吨♥!
Three tons!
想象一下拉动三吨♥重的物体。
Imagine pulling three tons.
你不害怕吗?
Weren't you scared?
好吧,我实话实说。前100英里…前50英里,我有点紧张,但一旦你掌握了窍门,就没什么难的了。
Well, I'll be honest. The first 100 miles... First 50 miles, I was a little nervous, but after you get the hang of it, there's nothing to it.
这没什么大不了的。
Nothing to it at all.
你知道,我敢说这样的东西是相当昂贵的。
You know, I daresay a thing like that is pretty expensive.
哦,5000美元。外加六千美元,不过也不算贵。
Oh, $5,000. $6,000 with the extra, but that's not really expensive.
不。你得把它当成一个家。
No. You have to think of it as a home.
你在哪里能找到一套设备齐全,只要6000美元的房♥子呢?
And where could you find a home, fully equipped, for $6,000?
我们能进去吗?
Can we go in?
我们能看看里面是什么样子吗?
Can we see what it looks like inside?
好吧,不是现在,孩子们。我得先把它稳定下来。
Well, not just now, kids. I'll have to stabilize it first.
他必须稳定它……把它钩住,不要晃来晃去。
He has to stabilize it... hook it down so it doesn't jiggle.
我们觉得你可以把它放在车♥库♥前面。
We thought you could put it there in front of the garage.
这样你就可以接上电了。
That way you could hook in on the electricity.
哦,那太好了。
Oh, that's very good.
-放回去。,就…放回去?
- Just back it in. - Just... back it in?
是的。那样的话,你就可以用这辆车了。
Yeah. That way, you can have the use of the car.
哦,当然。当然。是的。
Oh, sure. Of course. Yes.
好了,开始吧。
Well, here it goes.
你们现在就是他的家人了,你们所有人。
You're going to be his family now, all of you.
我知道他会爱你的,我希望你也会爱他。
I know he's going to love you, and I hope you're gonna love him.
-我们当然会。-我相信我们会的。
- Of course we will. - I'm sure we will.
要倒车,把手放在方向盘的底部。
"To back a trailer coach, place your hand at the bottom of the steering wheel.
向右逆时针移♥动♥你的手,让拖车回到你的右边。”
Move your hand right, counterclockwise, to back the trailer to your right."
逆时针方向。
Counterclockwise.
“把你的手移到左边,顺时针,把拖车移到你左边。”
"Move your hand to the left, clockwise, to back the trailer to your left."
顺时针,离开了。逆时针方向。
Clockwise, left. Counterclockwise, right.
逆时针方向。
Right, counterclockwise.
嗯…在那里……
Uh... there...
哇!哇!那里!
Whoa! Whoa! That way!
抓住它!抓住它!
Hold it! Hold it!
哇,哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
不,不!另一个方向!
No, no! The other way!
阿纳斯塔西娅阿姨,这太可怕了。我很抱歉!
Oh, aunt anastacia, this is terrible. I'm so sorry!
没关系的。没关系。
It's quite all right. It doesn't matter.
我想我知道他哪里做错了。现在天会好的。
I think I know what he's been doing wrong. It'll be fine now.
把前进!
Pull forward!
再往右一点。
A little more to the right.
转过身去!朝那个方向!
Turn the other way! Thataway!
我的玫瑰!我的玫瑰!
My Rose! My Rose!
你用你那该死的拖车毁了我的玫瑰!
You tore down my Rose with your lousy stinking trailer!
哦,亲爱的,怎么了?这太可怕了。
Oh, darling, what's the matter? This is awful.
我不知道,我不知道怎么回事。
I don't know, I don't know what's the matter.
每个人都在同时大喊大叫。
Everybody's yelling at the same time.
我正在努力做到最好。
I'm trying to do my best.
我向右转,那家伙说"向左转"
I'm turning right, guy says, "turn left."
我向左转,那个人说"向右转"
I turn left, the guy says, "turn right."
我读了这本书。逆时针方向……尼基!坐下来,安静点。
I read the book. Counterclockwise... Nicky! Sit down and be quiet.
现在,你坐下来放松。我来处理。
Now, you just sit down and relax. I'll take care of this.
大家听好了。安静!
Now listen, everybody. Quiet!
太多人对他指手画脚了。
There's too many people telling him what to do.
你把这个可怜的孩子弄糊涂了。
You're confusing this poor boy.
只有一个人可以下达指令。
Only one person should give instructions.
发动马达,亲爱的。
Start the motor, darling.
你什么都不用担心。
Don't you worry about a thing.
我要绝对安静,听到了吗?
I want absolute silence, you hear?
来吧,亲爱的。什么都不用担心。
Come on, my darling. Don't worry about a thing.
好了。好吧。
All right now. Okay.
现在。现在,回去吧。别紧张。
Now. Now, go right back. Take it easy.
再往左一点。
Now, a little to the left.
左边一点。
Little to the left.
这是正确的。别紧张,现在。
That's right. Take it easy, now.
稍微往右一点。直接回来。
Little bit to the right. Straight back.
再往左边一点。
Now, little to the left.
左边一点。
Little to the left.
这是正确的。别紧张。现在直接回去。
That's right. Take it easy. Now straight back.
正确的直线。直接回来。就是这样。
Right straight. Straight back. That's it.
直……直……停!
Straight... straight... stop!
你没事的。
You're all right.
回来。
Get back.
好了,现在打住。待在那儿别动。
All right, hold it now. Stay right there.
电影精选列表