Tacy !泰西,开门!
Tacy! Tacy, open the door!
Tacy !是我,尼基!你在这儿吗?
Tacy! It's me, Nicky! Are you here?
Tacy !
Tacy!
Tacy !
Tacy!
Tacy !道……
Tacy! Tao...
你是经理吗?
Are you the manager?
-不,不。经理……-他在哪儿?你知道吗?
- Why, no. The manager... - Where is he? Do you know?
嗯,这很难说。
Well, that's hard to say.
好像拖车里有个小女孩丢了她的猫。
It seems a little girl in one of the trailers lost her cat.
他出去找了。
He's out trying to find it.
有什么我能做的吗?
Is there anything I can do?
不,我只是在找其他人。
No, I'm just looking for some other people.
嗯,你最好在里面等着。你不会错过任何人的。
Well, you'd better wait inside. You won't miss anyone.
他们都要在这里通过。
They've all got to pass right here.
雨下得真大,不是吗?
It's real rainy, isn't it?
是的。
Yeah.
喜欢这样读吗?
Like this to read?
我从这些房♥车杂♥志♥中得到了极大的乐趣。
I get a great kick out of these trailer magazines.
别让我打扰你。
Don't let me disturb you.
哦,没关系。
Oh, that's all right.
你是拖车司机?
You a trailerite?
是的。
Yeah.
看来我也要成为其中一员了。
Looks like I'm gonna be one, too.
我好不容易才说服了我妻子。
I had a time persuading my wife.
她坚决反对。
She was dead set against it.
说我们现在开始做吉普赛人太晚了。
Says it's too late in life for us to start being gypsies.
但我们今晚一直在看一个。
But we've been looking at one tonight.
一位年轻女士想卖♥♥东西。
A young lady wants to sell.
我认为它已经成功了。
And I think it's done the trick.
他们俩回到了房♥子里,现在正在测量深度冷冻是否合适。
The two of them are back at the house now measuring will the deep freeze fit in.
你知道吗,我老婆不带冰箱就动不了。
You know, my wife won't move without that deep freeze.
那么,新月是一种什么样的发动机呢?
Say, what kind of a motor is the new moon?
你知道吗?
Would you know?
钻井平台。你想听起来像个老前辈,就叫它钻机。
Rig. You want to sound like an old-timer, you call it a rig.
——钻井平台?-新月很好。
- Rig? - The new moon is fine.
嗯,这个几乎是新的。
Well, this one's practically new.
那位年轻女士说它只开了大约7000英里。
The young lady said it's only gone some 7,000 miles.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
她对卖♥♥掉它感到很难过,但她改变了计划。
She feels terrible about selling it, but her plans changed.
她必须回到她的家人身边。
She has to go back to her family.
你结婚很久了?
You been married long?
31年。
31 years.
你过得还好吧?
You get along all right?
没有争斗?没有战争吗?
No fights? No battles?
为什么,没有。
Why, no.
那就不要买♥♥拖车。
Then don't buy a trailer.
我告诉你,别买♥♥拖车。
I'm telling you, don't buy a trailer.
那个开拖车的年轻女士是我妻子。我的妻子!
Thatyounglady with the trailer, that's my wife. My wife!
我找了她三天了。
I've been looking for her for three days.
我找过警♥察♥,也找过公路巡警。
I've been to the police, I've been to the highway patrol.
我大概跑了100个拖车停车场。
I must have gone to 100 trailer parks.
我所有的东西都在拖车里。
Everything I own is in that trailer.
我没有一件干净的衬衫。
I haven't got a clean shirt.
我没有换洗的衣服!
I haven't got a change of clothes!
这就是你买♥♥拖车时可能发生的事情。
That's what can happen when you buy a trailer.
我告诉你,当你回到你的家,你的家不见了,这是一件好事。
I'm telling you, it's a fine thing when you come home to your home, and your home is gone.
如果你两个月前告诉我,我会穷到买♥♥不起拖车,我会说你疯了……你完全疯了。
If you had told me two months ago that I'd be poor enough to buy a trailer, I would have told you you were crazy... Absolutely out of your mind.
你对我来说就是个笑话。
That you were a joke to me.
真是个大笑话!
A great big joke!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
预告片!哈哈!
A trailer! Ha ha!
哦,tacy。哦,真有趣,亲爱的。
Oh, tacy. Oh, that's very funny, honey.
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
科林斯一家在家里。
The collinis at home.
请进来喝鸡尾酒。
Please drop in for cocktails.
你会在林肯高速公路旁找个地方。
You'll find us some place along the Lincoln highway.
或者最好还是原地不动。
Or better yet, stay where you are.
我们会把我们的房♥子带给你。
We'll bring our house to you.
哈哈!
Ha ha!
你可以买♥♥个小手鼓,我去买♥♥只会跳舞的熊,然后我们一起打扫。
Hey, you know, you could get a tambourine, and I'll get a dancing bear, and we could clean up.
亲爱的,你在哭。
Honey, you're crying.
我说错什么了吗?
Did I say something wrong?
我说什么冒犯你了吗?
Did I say something to offend you?
不。我不怪你笑。
No. I don't blame you for laughing.
这是一个荒谬的想法。
It's a ridiculous idea.
但我想我自己也很可笑。
But then I guess I'm pretty ridiculous myself.
感谢上帝,你在嫁给我这个可怕的错误之前发现了这一点。
Thank heaven you found it out before you made the horrible mistake of marrying me.
亲爱的,你到底在说什么?
Oh, honey, what on earth are you talking about?
我只是一个有趣的形象,一个小丑。
I'm just a figure of fun, a clown.
好了,亲爱的,我们现在就把这事弄清楚。
Oh, now, sweetheart, let's get this thing straightened out right now.
现在,请看着我。
Now, look at me, please.
即使我是爱你的人,我也不会取笑你,记得吗?
I wouldn't make fun of you, even I'm the fellow who loves you, remember?
这跟拖车有什么关系?
What is this about a trailer?
你是说你认真考虑过…我满脑子想的都是给我丈夫建个家。一个我们自己的小地方我可以照顾他,
You mean you were seriously thinking of... All I was thinking of was making a home for my husband... A little place we could call our own where I could take care of him,
给他做饭,让他舒服点。
cook for him, and make him comfortable.
如果这是严重的冒犯,如果这让我成为罪犯,那么我非常抱歉。
If that's a horrible offense, if that makes me a criminal, then I'm terribly sorry.
我道歉。我收回整个想法。
I apologize. I withdraw the whole idea.
亲爱的,我们能冷静地谈谈吗?
Honey, can we talk this over calmly?
我们会有个家的,亲爱的。
We'll have a home, darling.
当你的工作带你去那么多地方的时候,那是个什么样的家呢?
What kind of a home when your work takes you all those places?
科罗拉多州、蒙大拿州、爱达荷州……好吧,我们不去科罗拉多了。
Colorado, Montana, Idaho... All right, we won't go to Colorado.
我会再找份工作的。
I'll get another job.
哦,不。我不是那个意思。
Oh, no. I didn't mean that.
这对你来说是个很好的机会。
This is a wonderful chance for you.
不管怎样,总是这样的。
Anyway, it'll always be something like that.
如果它不是科罗拉多州的隧♥道♥,它将是阿♥拉♥斯加的一座桥梁或横跨太平洋的一座大坝。
If it isn't a tunnel in Colorado, it'll be a bridge in Alaska or a dam across the pacific.
-我不知道你觉得…-别的地方。
- I didn't know that you felt... - Something else somewhere.
我们将永远带着行李箱生活,用别人的东西,住在一些陈腐的小旅馆或肮脏的家具房♥间里。
We'll always be living out of suitcases and using other people's things, living in some stale little hotel or some grubby furnished room.
但是你不明白吗?如果我们有一辆拖车,不管我们去哪里,我都能给你建一个家。
But don't you see? If we had a trailer, no matter where we went, I could make a home for you.
当工作结束时,我们可以把房♥子挂起来,然后去下一个。
And when the job was over, we could just hitch up our house and go on to the next.
不。听着,亲爱的,我们来谈点事实吧。
No. Now, look, honey, let's get down to facts.
首先,你考虑的那种拖车可能要花一大笔钱。
First of all, the kind of a trailer that you're thinking about probably costs a fortune.
现在,你知道我们第一年的预算是多少了。
Now, you know what our budget is for the first year.
旅行、蜜月,都在这里……房♥租。
Travel, honeymoon, here it is... rent.
我知道。1700美元。好吧。
I know. $1,700. All right.
现在,只要再花100美元,你知道我们能得到什么吗?
Now, for only $100 more, do you know what we could have?
你怀孕了吗?
Have you any conception?
我们可以拥有这个美丽的家。
We could have this beautiful home.
只要1800美元,这就够了。
Only $1,800, and that's complete, mind you.
一切都包括在内……所有这些家具……椅子、沙发、床、炉子、冰箱、淋浴浴缸,应有尽有。
Everything is included... All this furniture... Chairs, sofa, bed, stove, refrigerator, shower bath, everything.
什么都有,连衣柜里的衣架都有。
Absolutely everything, right down to coat hangers in the closet.
你不需要买♥♥任何东西。
You don't have to buy a thing.
你见过这么美的东西吗?
Did you ever see anything as beautiful?
是挺宽敞的。
Well, it's kind of roomy at that.
很棒的壁橱空间。
Wonderful closet space.
在哪里?
Where?
那是客厅。
That's the living room.
哦。嗯,这很方便。
Oh. Well, it's convenient.
一切都在那里,很容易……你知道吗,尼基,我想的最多的是我们的蜜月。
Everything is right there within easy... You know, Nicky, what I was thinking about most of all was our honeymoon.
你就不能想象那会是什么样子吗?
Can't you just imagine what it would be like?
你知道,世界上最美丽的国家就在这里和科罗拉多之间。
You know, some of the most beautiful country in the world is between here and Colorado.
整个旅行就像一场梦。
The whole trip would be just like a dream.
我们想去哪里就去哪里。
We'd go where we pleased when we pleased.
如果我们在小溪或山间湖泊旁看到一个美丽的地方,或是一片美丽的树林,我们就会在那里停下来,独自一人。
If we saw a beautiful spot beside a brook or a mountain lake, a lovely wood, we'd stop there and be all alone.
这一切都是为了我们。
It'd all be for us.
月光、夕阳和远处树蟾蜍的声音……
The moonlight and the sunsets and the sound of the tree toads far off...
预告片放映的那天晚上,没有人等待。
The night the trailer show opened, there was no holding tacy.
对不起,你能告诉我小木屋的拖车在哪里吗?
Pardon me, but could you tell me where the bungalette trailer is?
Bungalette吗?
Bungalette?
嗯…哦,就在这里。
Um... oh, this is it right here.
电影精选列表