and have the time of our lives
before we get sent down.
我们不会被捕的,不久我们就会有好日子过了
We won't get caught,and we'll have a good time later on.
我希望你说的没错
I hope you're right.
你们好
Hello.
今天警♥察♥们在家里干嘛了?
What were those coppers doing in the house today?
执行公务-我没问你
Minding their own business.- I'm not talking to you.
想指控他犯了盗窃罪
Trying to pin a robbery on him.
啊,我打赌他们有充分的理由
Aye, I'll bet they had good reason.
听着,我可不想待在一个小偷的厨房♥里
Listen,I don't like living in a thief's kitchen.
谁让你待着了?
Who's asking you to?
是你吗,Gordon?
Is that you, Gordon?
是我,亲爱的
That's right, love.
电视机又坏了。你能过来修修吗?
The telly's conked out again.Will you come and fix it?
马上
Right-o.
我可从来被警♥察♥找过麻烦
I've never been in trouble with the police.
你只是从来没被逮到而已
You mean you never got caught.
走,我们去找那两个女孩
Come on, let's find the girls.
给我们来点炸薯条-还有一块鳕鱼
Give us a few chips.- And one cod.
我的好运气用光了。警♥察♥来我们家了
My luck's right out.Had the cops at our house today.
那帮混♥蛋♥到处乱翻
Them bastards looked all over.
他们在找什么?-你觉得呢?当然是钱
What are they looking for?- What do you think? Money.
我真希望你没偷那些钱-哦,没事的
I wish you wouldn't pinch things.- Oh, it's all right.
你看,他们找不到钱就没办法定我的罪
See, they can't pin anything on me till they find the dough
而且他们...嗯,他们肯定找不到的
and they... Well, they won't find it.
还是小心为妙-哦,不会有事的
Be careful though.- Oh, it's all right.
一旦这阵风声过去了
As soon as the heat's off
我们就去Skeggy镇重温我们曾有过的最美好的时光
we'll go to Skeggy for the best time we've ever had.
这边还有位子
Table over here.
你为什么不去找工作呢,嗯,Col?
Why don't you get a job, now, Col?
这关你什么事啊?
What's it got to do with you?
Col!
Col!
别担心,亲爱的
Don't worry, love.
他到底怎么了?-我不知道
What's the matter with him then?- I don't know.
也许我会去找份工作
Maybe I will get a job.
我不是不喜欢工作
It's not that I don't like work
我只是不喜欢像奴隶般辛苦劳作
it's that I don't like the idea of slaving me good self
结果老板们却把所有钱据为己有。我觉得这是完全错误的
so the bosses can get all the profit.It seems all wrong to me.
我老爸过去常说工人们也应该分得利润
My old man used to say that the workers should get the profits.
对,对,我也是这么想的。我敢说以后一定会是这样的
No, no, that's what I think.I bet that's what it'll be like in the future.
如果我参与进去的话一定会的
It will if I have anything to do with it.
问题是,我不知道从何处着手
Thing is,I don't know where to start, though.
你想做什么呢,Col?
What do you want to do, Col?
不知道,真的
Don't know, really.
活着,我想
Live, I suppose.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
今晚陪我在外面过夜吧,Col
Stay out with me tonight, Col.
哦,你好。又来了啊
Oh, hello. You here again.
我有消息要告诉你-是什么?
I've got some news for you.- What?
你被人认出来了-谁?
You've been identified.- Who by?
一个女人认定她看到了你和你的同伴从面包店出来
There's a woman swears blind she saw
you and your mate leaving that bakery.
她这样对无辜的人是种威胁,不管她是谁
She's a menace then to innocent people,whoever she is
因为我只去过我们这条街上的面包店
because the only bakery I've been in is that one down our street
去替我妈赊些面包过来-哦,别扯淡了
to get some bread on tick for me mother.- Now, stop messing about
我想知道钱在哪
I want to know where that money is.
钱啊。你早说嘛。去问我妈
Money. You should have said. Ask mother.
她上班时把钱带走了,打算去食堂喝茶
She took it to work to get herself some tea in the canteen.
我记得有好几先令呢
Couple of bob I think it was
因为是我昨晚放在电视机上的。实话告诉你,
because I put it in the telly last night.To tell you the truth
当我看到钱没了的时候差点大发雷霆
I nearly had a fit when I saw it was gone
因为我本想今天早上拿它去买♥♥烟的
because I was hoping to get some fags with it this morning.
好吧,小子,不过你最好小心点
All right, me lad,but you'd better watch your step
因为如果我抓到你了,你一定会离开家很长时间
because if I can nick you,you'll go away for a bloody long time.
总之,要是没有烟我觉得生活也没什么意思了,你觉得呢?
Anyway, I don't think life's worth living without a fag, do you?
我是说,我想你可以...
I mean, I suppose you could...
你甚至无法在这条街上,在这种天气下点着烟
You couldn't even pick them up in the street, in this weather.
你可以把烟弄干,但抽起来就不是那个味儿了
You could dry them out,but it wouldn't taste the same
嗯,把烟暴露在雨水中,会出点问题
what, being out in the rain water,it does something to them
把它们变回一堆烟草,只是没了味道
changes them back into off stuff,only without the taste.
总之,如果我见到了那笔钱,我肯定会让你知道的
Anyway, if I do see that money,I'll be certain to let you know
给你打电♥话♥,嗯,我的意思是该多少钱就是多少钱,是吧?
on the blower, well, I mean, because two bob's two bob, innit?
你不可能看到它们就躺在街上的-你这个偷东西的小坏蛋!
You don't see them lying around in street.- You thieving little bastard!
早安,长官。一切正常
Good morning, sir. All correct.
早安,长官-早安,长官
Morning, sir.- Morning, sir.
早安,小伙子们
Morning, lads.
早安,长官-哦,Smith
Morning, sir.- Oh, Smith.
我跟医生谈过了你的身体♥检♥查
I've had a word with the doctor about your check-up.
我想你会很高兴得知,你十分健康
I thought you'd be glad to know,you're as sound as a bell.
哦,太好了,长官。谢谢您,长官
Oh, good, sir. Thank you, sir.
嗯,这很重要,你知道
Well, that's important, you know
假如你想以运动为自己的事业的话
if you should ever think of taking up athletics in a big way.
你知道吗,我认为没有什么
You know,I don't suppose there's any honor
能比代表自己的祖国参加奥♥运♥会
that would give a man greater satisfaction
更有荣誉感
than to represent his country at the Olympic games.
哦,没错,长官-奥♥运♥会
Oh, no, sir.- The Olympics.
我仍然认为这是文明社会最好的产物之一
I still think that's one of the best ideas that civilization ever had.
哦,顺便问一下,和Ranley学校比赛
Oh, by the way,is your mother coming down
那个重要的日子你妈妈会来吗?
for the big day against Ranley School?
哦,她要过来这边有点太远了,长官
Oh, it's a bit too far for her to come, sir.
哦,好吧,等到
Oh, well, when the time comes
你离开Ruxton感化院的时候
for you to say goodbye to Ruxton Towers
你也许会发现你作为一名田径运动员将有远大前程
you may find you have a great future ahead of you as an athlete.
当然了,如果你竭尽全力的话-明白,长官
Well, if you put your back into it.- Yes, sir.
坚持每晚绕院外的跑步,知道吗?
Keep up those evening runs round the grounds, won't you?
知道了,长官。谢谢您,长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
有新人来了
Here come the newbies.
好啦,露营者们,去接待处领钥匙吧
All right, campers,get your keys at reception.
嘿,伙计,你要住什么样的,住宿加早餐还是全食宿?
Here, mate, what you having,bed and breakfast or full board?
噢,再给我多一点,我正长身体呢
Come on, I need more than this,I'm a growing lad.
去你♥妈♥的♥。你别把我惹火了
Screw your nut, will you? You'll get me in a bother.
看呐,“迅猛的”Smith来了
Look, here comes Flash Smith.
嘿,你最好退后,伙计。这家伙可是老大
Hey, you'd better drop back, mate.This guy's the daddy.
那是我的晚饭!-嘘,别吵,老大Smith在呢
That's me dinner!- Shush, mush, it's Daddy Smith.
好了,别闹了。继续!
Come on, break it up. Keep moving!
再给他一份-继续走!
Give him another.- Keep it moving!
这是怎么回事?
What's this?
过来跟我坐一起
Sit over here with me.
你怎么来这里了?-我在偷一辆车的时候被抓住了
How did you get here?- Oh, I got caught nicking a car.
踢了一个警♥察♥。Gladys被缓刑了
Kicked a copper.Gladys was put on probation.
真倒霉
Hard luck.
Audrey怎样?-她很好
How's Audrey?- She's all right.
她想你写信给她
She'd like to hear from you.
她迫不及待想你出来-哦,我也想啊
She can't wait till you get out.- Well, neither can I.
有没有注意到一股奇怪的气味?-真难闻
Notice a funny kind of smell?- Horrible smell.
不会是你身上的气味吧?
Wouldn't be you by any chance, would it?
如果是的话,我们可得把你收拾干净点儿,对不对?
If it is, we'll have to get you cleaned up a bit, won't we?
嘿,别嘲笑他了。他是我家那边的一个朋友
Hey, lay off him.He's a friend of mine from home.
我觉得我闻出诺丁汉的气味来了。比利物浦还臭
I thought I could smell Nottingham.Stinks worse than Liverpool.
我说别搞了,没听到吗?-我能照顾好自己
I said knock it off, didn't I?- I can take care of myself.
你当然能,这就是为什么你会来这儿-运气差,仅此而已
Sure you can, that's why you're here.- It were bad luck, that's all.
你哥们可是这感化院里的老大,知道不?
Your mate's king of this Borstal,you know?
怎么说?-哦,他是个超棒的运动员
How do you mean?- Well, he's a great sportsman.
对啊,就像个该死的飞毛腿,和老Smudgy一样
Yeah, goes like a bleeding greyhound,does old Smudgey.
是院长的要求。他要我参加这个长跑比赛。
That's the Governor. He's got me on this long-distance running kick.
啊?-对的。
What?- Yeah
和一群来自公立学校的笨蛋们赛跑
racing against a bunch of berks from a public school.
把我像只赛马似的拿去亮相
Turning me up like a race horse.
唯一的问题只是我没有像一匹真正的赛马那样得到很好的照顾
Only I don't get so well looked after as a race horse, is the only thing.
他想让我成为一名职业赛跑选手。我倒是很乐意工作挣钱
He wants me to be a professional runner.I'm pleased to work for money.
从一口气挣1先令,提高到喘口气就挣1金币,
For a bob a puff, rising to a guinea a gasp
32岁退役就能拿养老金
电影精选列表