Well, you'll learn.- We'll see.
抽吗,伙计?
Burn, china?
骗子-动动脑子
Snide.- Use your loaf.
他是老大。Stacey-什么老大?
He's the daddy. Stacey.- What's "the daddy"?
哦,他在这里类似管事的
Well, he sort of runs things around here.
什么?你再说一遍?-是的
What? Again?- Yep.
我过了。我过了。
I pass. I pass.
好啦,小伙子们,站到床边。快点,排好队
Right, boys, by your beds.Come on, line up.
快点,要熄灯了。快点-不是吧
Come on, it's lights out. Come on.- Come on.
快点,排好队!
Go on, line up there!
快点。过来,Stacey
Come on, look sharp. Come on, Stacey.
冷吗,小子?-不冷,长官
Cold, lad?- I'm fine, sir.
为了你们接收学员好,睡衣里面不准穿运动短裤
For the benefit of the receptions,no PT shorts under your pajamas.
记下他的名字,Fenton先生-好的
Take his name, Mr. Fenton.- Right.
好了,动作快点,上♥床♥睡觉
Right, come on, hit the sack.
快点,脱掉袜子。脱掉背心。上♥床♥去。快点,小子们
Come on, socks off. Vests off. In our beds.Quickly now, lads.
走吧-晚安,小伙子们。有谁想喝早茶吗?
Carry on.- Goodnight, lads. Who's for morning tea?
给我带根诗人的手杖
Bring me a poet's stick.
请进
Come in.
Colin Smith,993号♥,长官-很好。进来,Smith
Colin Smith, 993, sir.- Good. Come in, Smith.
坐
Sit down.
抽烟吗?-不,谢谢
Cigarette?- No, thanks.
哦,你是新来的,对不对,Smith?
Well, you're a new boy here,aren't you, Smith?
是的-嗯。我也是新来的
Yeah.- Yeah. Well, so am I.
两个新来的凑到一块了,可以这么说吧
Two new boys together,in a manner of speaking.
嗯,也许我们可以互相帮助
Well, perhaps we can help one another.
怎么做,长官?
How, sir?
嗯,你可以告诉我所有关于你的事情来帮助我
Well, you can help me by telling me all about yourself.
那么,比方说,你是怎么会到这里来的?
Now, for instance,how'd you come to be here?
那个录音机开着是怎么回事,长官?-不用担心那个
What's that tape recorder on for, sir?- Don't let it worry you.
不,我不担心-你所说的一切事情都是严格保密的
No, I won't.- Anything you say is strictly confidential.
不会泄露出这间屋子
It won't go beyond these four walls.
好吗?
Okay?
那么,你是怎么到这里来的?
So, how'd you come to be here?
哦,我是被送来的,不是吗?-当然,我知道你是被送来的,可为什么呢?
Well, I got sent, didn't I?- Yes, I know you got sent, but why?
因为我被抓住了。我跑得不够快
I got caught. Didn't run fast enough.
哦,那么,你入室盗窃的那个地方,是哪里?
Well, now, when you broke into this,what was it?
面包店-面包店,哦
Bakery.- Bakery, yeah.
你当时心里怎么想的?
What were you thinking about at the time?
我什么也没想,当时我忙着想办法进去呢
I wasn't thinking about anything,I was too busy breaking in.
是的,不过...
Yes, but...
好吧,把你当时的行为用你自己的话描述给我听
Well, just describe the action to me in your own words.
说给我听听
Put me in the picture.
翻过面包店主的院墙,闯进他的厨房♥
Got over the wall of this baker's yard,broke into his office.
我觉得你能做得比这再好一点,Smith
I think you can do a bit better than this, Smith.
你当时肯定神经紧张,对不对?
Surely your nerves were on edge,weren't they?
你感到害怕
You felt afraid.
哦,如果我害怕,我是说,我就不会闯进去了,不是吗?
Well, if I felt afraid,I mean, I wouldn't have broken in, would I?
是的,没错,说得对
Yeah, all right, fair enough.
听着,我想你帮我个忙
Look, I want you to help me.
我来说一个单词,希望你回答我任何一个单词
I'm going to say a word and I want you to reply with any word
就是你第一个想到的单词,好不好?
that comes into your head, okay?
比如说,如果我跟你说,“食物”,你想到哪个词?
Like, if I say to you, "Food,"what do you think of?
对不起,我听不懂你说什么
I'm sorry, I don't get the idea at all.
这样吧,那你先说个词?
Well, would you like to do it to me?
跟我说个词-录音机
Say a word to me.- Tape recorder.
录音机。书桌
Tape recorder. Desk.
我不知道为什么要说书桌,只是刚好想到
I don't know why I said desk,it just happened.
好,我再说个给你
Now, I'll say one to you.
水
Water.
足球
Football.
足球
Football.
天空
Sky.
雪
Snow.
雪,确实在下雪
Snow, indeed.
女孩-听着...
Girl.- Look...
我是说,你是想拿我怎样?
I mean, what are you trying to do to me?
我不明白-哦,别这样,Smith
I don't understand.- Now, come on, Smith
请配合,我是在努力帮助你,你也帮帮我嘛
please, I'm trying to help you, help me.
女孩-男孩
Girl.- Boy.
男孩
Boy.
你有女朋友吗,Smith?-这跟你有什么关系?
Have you got a girlfriend, Smith?- What's she got to do with you?
哦,好吧,好吧
Oh, right, right.
枪-马群
Gun.- Horses.
小刀-烟
Knife.- Smoke
汽车-指南针
Car.- Compass.
父亲-死亡
Father.- Dead.
为什么要这么说?你父亲去世了吗?
Why did you say that? Is your father dead?
好吧
Right.
什么时候?-不久前
When did he die?- The other week.
不久前?
The other week?
我很难过。你妈妈一定很不好受,我猜
才没有-她不难受?
No.- She wasn't?
不怎么难受
Not very.
好,我觉得差不多了。谢谢你
Well, I think that'll be all for now.Thank you.
你是说我现在可以走了吗,长官?-可以了
You mean I can go now, sir?- Yes.
好的,非常感谢你,长官
All right, thank you very much, sir.
我希望你在这里可以做得很好-我希望你也是,长官
I hope you do well here.- I hope you do, sir.
什么?-仅仅是为了礼貌
What?- In a manner of speaking.
哦,我知道了。好的。谢啦
Oh, I see. Right. Thanks.
嗯,他们在竞技场上肯定会努力拼搏
Well, they certainly drive themselves hard on the playing field.
嗯,他们斗志高昂,Brown先生。不然他们也不会在这里了
Well, they're high-spirited, Mr. Brown.If they weren't, they wouldn't be here.
我们每个人都得花费精力去做些事情,你知道的
Each of us has to expend our energy on something, you know.
“健全的心灵寓于健全的身体”,是吧?
"Mens sana in corpore sano,"eh?
哦,这可比他们灌输给我们的那些什么精神病的东西要好多了
Well, that's better than some of that psychiatric stuff they shove at us.
你记住我这句话
You mark my words.
好,不过你肯定相信情感的重新调节
Yes, but surely you believe that an emotional readjustment
也许可以解决他们的一些问题
might be the answer to some of their problems.
哦,当然了,我相信,不然我也不会在这里了,对不对?
Well, of course, I do,if I didn't, I wouldn't be here, would I?
是的
No.
可是我们要如何解决这些小伙子们
But how do we tackle the basic aggression
表现出来的敌意呢?-往正确的方向引导
which these lads obviously feel?- By channeling it in the right direction.
我只是想知道生活是否
I was just wondering whether life wasn't a little more complicated
还没有足球赛复杂
than a football match.
继续,Col,进一个。继续带
Go on, Col, get to one. Go on then.
加油!
Come on!
你看到没?-哦,你推倒他了
Did you see that?- Oh, you had him there.
往中路踢,Don
Right down the middle with it, Don.
拿到了-犯规!
Get it.- Foul ball!
是个犯规,裁判!-哦,不是吧
That's a foul, ref!- Oh, come on.
不是吧,裁判,明显是犯规...
Come on, ref, it's obvious...
你把哨子吞掉了吗,裁判?-继续
Swallowed your whistle, ref?- Go.
加油-继续踢呀,Col
Come on.- Go on, Col.
进一个,加把劲
Get to one, go on then.
加油-上去逼抢他
Come on.- Get around him.
加油,Col-带,继续带。非常好。你现在单刀了
Come on, Col.- Go, go. That's it. You're on your own.
单刀球,小子-Kyle!
You're on your own, boy.- Kyle!
射门!-太好了
Shoot!- Come on.
干得好,伙计-太棒了
Well done, mate.- Great.
太棒了,伙计们
Great, everyone.
快出来
Get out of there.
安静!洗澡时要安静!
Quiet! Quiet in the shower!
一切正常,长官。第22班报告
All correct, sir. Class 22.
那个新来的,叫Smith,刚才是他进的球,对不对?
It was that new lad, Smith,who scored that goal, wasn't it?
是的,长官-他跑步不错
Yes, sir.- He can run.
不算坏,长官-嗯,他也许对我们有用
He's not bad, sir.- Well, he might be useful to us.
最好密切关注他-明白,长官
We'd better keep an eye on him.- Right, sir.
他人呢?-哦,他在洗澡
Where is he?- Oh, he's in the shower.
哦,好的。跟我来,Brown
Oh, right. Come along, Brown.
好了,抓紧时间!别磨蹭!
All right, now, get on with it! Get moving!
那球进得很漂亮,Smith
That was a good goal, Smith.
电影精选列表