那么,你没什么要为自己辩解的吗?
I'd just like to say that it was as much my fault as Stacey's, sir.
我只想说这事我跟Stacey都有过错,长官
We can leave Stacey out of this,he's in far more serious trouble.
我们不用考虑Stacey了,他正身陷更大的麻烦
We can leave Stacey out of this,he's in far more serious trouble.
好的,长官
Yes, sir.
我们不能容许你像头野兽似的打架
We can't have you fighting like a wild animal.
如果你想试试自己的力气,我肯定这里的Roach先生
If you want to try your strength,I'm sure Mr. Roach, here
会很乐意跟你较量一番
will be glad to take you on.
好吧,总之,现在我有好消息要告诉你
Well, anyway, now I have some more cheerful news for you.
你证明了自己是个很不错的劳动者
You've shown yourself a willing worker.
我们打算把你调离车间,升级到花♥园♥工作
We're going to take you out of the shop,and upgrade you to the garden.
多谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
我要你向我保证你会坚持跑步
I want you to promise me that you'll keep up your running.
我非常希望看到你从Ranley学校手中
It's my ambition to see you take that challenge cup
为我们赢得优胜奖杯
from Ranley School for us.
你怎么说?-我会尽力,长官
What do you say?- I'll do me best, sir.
我确信你会的
I'm sure you will.
好啦,起床!醒醒,醒醒!起床啦,起床啦!
Come on, now! Wakey, wakey!Wakey, wakey!
太阳都晒屁♥股♥了!快点,Robins赶快起床!该做正事了!
Rise and shine! Come on, Robins.Jump to it then! Let's be on your way!
好了,赶快,这才是好孩子!
All right, then, that's my boy!
快起床,你还在那赖着干嘛?
Come on, what do you think you're doing there?
总不能睡一上午吧!
Can't stay there all morning!
起来,你是得了昏睡病吗?
Come on, you've got sleeping sickness, have you?
醒醒,醒醒
Hello, hello.
房♥管召集。起床!
Housemaster's report. Come on!
快点!别伸懒腰了。起来,你们两个
Come on, then! Enough stretching.Come on. The pair of you.
快点,起床了!-知道啦
All right, then, come along!- All right.
那边的,小子们,起来了!
Down there, lads, up!
快点,Tyler!你那也叫起床么。快起来,穿衣服
Come on, Tyler! That's not up.Come on then, get dressed.
你是怎么回事,Smith?
What's the matter with you, Smith?
你以为自己有特权不用起床还是怎样?快点!起床了!
You think you're exempt or something?Come on then! Let's get up!
吵死了
Shut up.
快点,快去晨练,别想偷懒!
All right, get to PT and no skiving!
快点,让我出去
Come on, now let me out of here.
嘿,谁看到我的水壶了?
Hey, who's got my pot
一,二。一,二
One, two. One, two.
一,二。膝盖再抬高!
One, two. Higher up with those knees!
左,右,左,右,左...膝盖再抬高点儿,Smith
Left, right, left, right, left...
Knees up higher, Smith.
再抬高一点!左,右,左,右。一直抬高!
Much higher than that! Left, right,
left, right. Higher up still!
下巴抬高。左,右。一,二,一,二
Keep your chin up. Left, right.
One and two, and one and two.
一,二
One and two.
摸到脚趾。腿伸直,头再压低一点
Touch your toes. Stretch those legs,
and get your head lower.
一,二,三,四。一,二,三,四。
One, two, three, four.One, two, three, four.
肘向后伸。一,二。一,二
Stretch those elbows back there.One, two. One, two.
一,二。一,二
One, two. One, two.
加快!一,二。一,二
Faster! One, two. One, two.
一,二。加把劲。-早安,Craig
One, two. Come on.- Morning, Craig
早安,长官
Morning, sir.
一切正常,长官。34人出勤,5人住院,2人帮忙做饭,1人在厨房♥值勤,长官
All correct, sir. 34, five hospital,two cook, one duty cook, sir.
继续,Craig-遵命
Carry on, Craig.- Very good.
全体注意,立定!
Class, still!
Roach-早安,长官
Roach.- Good morning, sir.
我从体育课记录上看到Smith
I see from the sports report that Smith
在跑步训练中成绩突飞猛进
is making good time in these practice runs.
比我预期的要好,长官。我觉得您说对了
Better than I expected, sir.I think you were right.
你还是不相信他,对吧?-我不想说,长官
You still don't trust him, do you?- I wouldn't like to say, sir.
好吧,很快就见分晓了,对不对?
Well, we'll soon see, shall we?
让他们稍息-稍息!
Stand them at ease.- At ease!
嗯,小伙子们,你们都听我说过如果你们肯跟我们合作,
Well, lads, you've all heard me say that if you'll play ball with us
我们也会好好待你们
we will play ball with you.
我已经告诉你们之中的一个人,我和全体员工都打算信任他
I've told a boy here, that I and the staff were prepared to trust him.
而且我们会信守诺言。Smith-长官?
And we keep our word. Smith.- Sir?
把大门打开,Craig先生
Unlock the gate, Mr. Craig.
Smith,跑起来。例行跑步
Smith, off you go. The usual run.
你已经在监督下跑过很多次了
You've done it many times under supervision
只是这次你要自己跑
only this time you're going to do it alone.
在正常时间内返回,知道吗?
Be back at the usual time, hmm?
你可以走了-是的长官
Off you go.- Yes, sir.
你要给我买♥♥什么,妈妈?-我们先去哪?
What are you gonna buy me, Mum?- Where are we going first?
你知道我想要什么的对吧?
You know what I want, don't you?
哦,我喜欢这件
Oh, I like this.
哦,别碰我
Oh, stop it.
规矩点
Behave yourselves.
哦,真好看
Oh, that's nice.
我们现在去哪,妈妈?
Where are we going now, Mum?
哎呀,我累死了
Cor, I'm knackered.
那就是我想要的-哦,来吧
That's what I want.- Oh, come.
快点-那是我的长外衣
Quick.- It's my gown
这样应该能让他们安静点了
That ought to keep them quiet.
20英镑买♥♥到这个算不错了,是吧?
Not bad for 20 quid, eh?
啊,好极了
Ah, marvelous.
当你能付现金的时候,便宜货真是好极了
Marvelous how cheap things are when you can pay cash.
希望它能用久一点-别担心,它会的
Let's hope it lasts.- Don't worry, it will.
最好是
It had better.
喂喂,你们两个,别闹了
Now then, you two, behave.
你俩对我都很好,所以不要有什么争执
You've both been good to me,so don't let's have any arguments.
给你,Colin,多谢你帮忙
Here you are, Colin, that's for all your help.
不用了
No, that's all right.
客气什么,拿着。来呀,拿着啊
It isn't all right, take it. Go on, take it.
哦,是送麦酒的人
Oh, that's the man with ale.
Smith,起来了。快点
Smith, come on. Get your skates on.
给你,亲爱的-谢谢你
Here you are, love.- Thank you.
这是找的钱,Colin-谢谢
Here's the change, Colin.- Ta.
你有烟吗?-嗯,我这有
Did you get the fags?- Yeah, I got them.
给你。抽死你吧-谢了
Here you are. Smoke yourself to death.- Ta.
帮忙把那个放一下好吗,亲爱的?-Audrey
Hide that for us, love, will ya?- Audrey.
吧台后面那个家伙一开始不愿卖♥♥给我
The bloke behind the bar wouldn't sell me at first
说我还未成年
said I was underage.
真想去后面把他打得满地找牙
Good mind to go back and slap him in the teeth.
别耍流氓
Don't be a mug.
真惹人厌
Makes you sick.
你们怎么跟父母说的?
What'd you tell your mum and dad?
我跟我妈说我一整晚都要跟Audrey在一块儿
I told me mum that I was going to be with Audrey all night.
我说我会和Gladys一起-嘿,一对小滑头
I said I'd be with Gladys.- Hey, crafty pair.
好了,废话少说-敬我们大家
Well, skin off your lips.- Here's to us then.
干杯
Cheers.
四张去Skegness镇的票
Four to Skegness, please.
四张去Skegness镇的票。头等舱
Four to Skegness. First class.
我听到了-听起来可不像
I heard you.- Didn't sound like it.
你不应该这样浪费你的钱
You shouldn't waste your money like this.
别担心,我拿钱的地方还有很多
Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from.
快点,小子。我可没那么多时间
Come on, lad. I haven't got all night.
嘿,停下,停下!
Hey, hold it, hold it!
Colin,把手伸进去-等等我
Colin, get your hand in.- Wait for me.
不像是要停车-别推了
No sign of stopping.- Quit pushing.
哦,这下好多了
Oh, that's better.
把这些放下来。对,亲爱的
And get these down. That's right, love.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
过来,美女,亲我吧
Come on, doll, give us a kiss.
等会儿。够了
Wait a minute. Enough.
哦,我们不想听这个
Oh, we don't want that.
嘿,来呀
Hey, come on.
你们都结婚了,没错吧?-当然
You're married, are you?- Yes.
你知道的,如今人们很年轻就结婚了
People get married young nowadays,you know.
好吧,那么你们现在可以付钱给我了。一间房♥一英镑
Well, you can pay me now, then.It's ? each room.
给你
There you are.
过来,你们两个
Come on, you two.
睡好哦
Sleep well.
来呀
Come on.
电影精选列表