那球进得很漂亮!-哦,谢谢,长官
It was a good goal!- Oh, thank you, sir.
过来
Hello.
通常说来,一个那样的时刻会让一个小伙子的生活出现重大转折
也不难猜测那个小伙子曾过着怎样的生活了
Often, a moment like that can make a big turning point in a lad's life.
你这该死的到底跑哪去了?-我出去了
Where the bloody hell have you been?- Out.
当我要你帮忙的时候你总是不在
You're never around when I want you.
就我一个人在这儿,做牛做马,得不到你该死的一点帮助
Here am I, struggling,and I don't get a blind bit of help from you.
他总是跑出去。他到处追女孩!
He's always out he is. He goes after girls!
他到处追女孩!-好了
He goes after girls!- All right.
闭嘴,小鬼!
Shut up, you lot!
爸爸怎么样了?-医生在照看他
How's Dad?- The doctor's with him now.
可怜的家伙。看到他这样心都碎了
Poor devil. Breaks your heart to see him.
我不懂。这是我最后希望的
I don't know.This is the last thing I expected.
会没事的,妈妈。别担心-别骗自己了
It'll be all right, Mum. Don't worry.- Don't be daft.
连医生都说没希望了
Even the doctor said it's no use hoping.
他努力想让你♥爸♥爸去住院
He's trying to get your dadto go to hospital
可我知道他不会去的-是啊
but I know he won't.- No.
妈妈,可以给我点钱去看电影吗?
Mum, could I have some money to go to pictures?
不行。去你阿姨家里
No, you can't.You can go to your Aunty Vi's
看电视吧-不想去
and look at her television.- Don't want to.
她家电视只有BBC-别吵了
and look at her television.- Don't want to.
你没看到你妈妈现在不高兴吗?
Can't you see your mum's upset?
你别想把我送去医院
我不会做任何人的该死的实验品
爸爸什么时候会死,Colin?-他不会死的,Johnny
When's Dad going to die, our Colin?- He isn't gonna die, Johnny.
医生昨天跟妈妈说他会死的
Doctor told Mum he was yesterday.
我们尽量让他好过一点-看来是的,但他身体状况非常糟糕
We'd do best to leave him.- It seems so, but he's very poorly.
他经受着巨大的病痛,并且不愿医治。
He's in quite a lot of pain and won't even have anything to help it.
不过我需要你让他服用这个药
I'll need you to see he takes this though.
这是个艰难时期,但我们现在所能做的就是让他尽量舒服点儿
It's a difficult time, but all we can do now is see that he's comfortable.
我明天再过来看他
I'll look in tomorrow.
我不会去医院的,听到没?
I'll not go to no hospital, hear?
我不会去医院的!-好啦,我们知道你不去了
I'm not going to no hospital!- All right, we know you're not.
我上班要迟到了。Billy,拿这个去药店买♥♥药
I'm going to be late for work.Billy, take that round to the chemist.
我不吃药-随你便
I'm not taking any pills.- Suit yourself.
妈妈,我能出去吗?-我也要出去!
Mum, can I go?- Can I go!
别吵!
Shut up!
别去药店了。他不会吃那药的
Don't bother about the chemist.He won't take it.
听着,跑去Rolly太太家,去买♥♥些那种止痛草药
Here, run down to Mrs. Rolly's,and get some of that herbal pain killer.
Mike!等我一下
Mike! Hang on a bit.
是你啊Col
Our Col.
你♥爸♥爸怎样了,Col?-哦,他睡着了
How's your dad then, Col?- Oh, he's asleep.
跟我来吗?-去哪?
You coming?- Where to?
不知道。来吧
I don't know. Come on.
嘿!
Hey!
你是在哪学会开车的?-我堂兄是开出租车的
Where'd you learn to drive like this?- Me cousin had a taxi.
嘿,看呐。让马路上不要有死者(原意系谴责马路杀手)。
Hey, look. Keep death off the road.
嘿,看看车后座这套衣服
Hey, get a load of this gear in the back.
这里有什么呢?-我要戴这个
What's in here?- I'll wear that.
嘿,想抽烟吗?-太好了
Hey, do you want a fag?- Great.
给你-谢了
Here you are.- Thanks.
我们去哪呢,James?
Where should we go to then, James?
你以为我是谁啊,你的司机吗?
Who do you think I am,the bloody chauffeur?
闭嘴,不然你就下车自己走
Just shut up, or you'll get out and walk.
上啊,轧过他。希望他下次运气好点吧
Go on, run him over. Better luck next time.
我们去伦敦吧-没有足够的汽油
Let's go to London.- We haven't got enough petrol.
嘿,有美女-慢一点
Hey, birds.- Slow down, then.
慢一点-我们来拉她们上车
Slow down.- We'll have these.
嘿,美女们。想搭便车吗?-他们是谁呀?
Hello, gorgeous. Coming for a ride?- Who are they?
我不认识。别理他们-快走,他们在卖♥♥弄
I don't know. Take no notice.- Skid, show off.
别这样嘛,亲爱的。我只是在试我的新车
Don't be like that, darling.I'm just trying out me new car
是我老爸送我的生日礼物要上来吗?
a birthday present from me old man.Coming?
我打赌这不是他的车-是我的车,真的
I bet it isn't his.- It is, honest.
我今天21岁生日,对不对,伙计?-没错,是的
I'm 21 today, right, mate?- That's right, yeah.
你们上来吗?-那你们要去哪?
You coming?- Where you going, then?
你们想去哪?-伦敦
Where do you wanna go?- London.
我也是。我们要去伦敦,是吧,Colin?
Me as well.We're going to, aren't we, Colin?
不要算我。我自己有更要紧的事情要去做
Well, you can count me out.I've got better things to do with my time.
别这样,亲爱的。这会儿功夫我们都可以去了再回来了
开车上山下山了,绕一个大圈回来了。
Don't be like that, darling.We could've been there and back by now
我说了你不必带我一起
I said you can count me out.
无论如何,那不是你的车-是我的车,不骗你
Anyway, that isn't your car.- It is, honest.
来吧-嘿,来吧,我们去兜兜风也好
Come on.- Hey, come on, let's go for a ride.
不,我今天得帮我妈买♥♥东西
No, I've got to do me mum's shopping today.
-那明天再去也行啊-你先闭嘴
听着,好吧,如果你迟点再去买♥♥东西我会帮你的
Oh, do it tomorrow.- Oh, shut up, you.
上来吧,宝贝,别为难了
Come on, duck, don't play hard to get.
来吧,Audrey
Come on, Audrey.
好吧,别开太远-上车吧,亲爱的
Make yourselves comfortable.- I mustn't be very long.
请随便坐-我不能待太久
Make yourselves comfortable.- I mustn't be very long.
好了吗?-好了
All right?- Okay.
出发咯
Away we go.
我累得不行了-你老爸一定很有钱,对吧
I'm puffed.- Your old man must be well off, then
能送你汽车作为生日礼物-对,他很有钱
buying you a car for your birthday.- Yeah, he is.
你们从哪弄来这台车的?
Where did you get it from?
我们在一个垃圾堆里找到的,是吧,Mike?
We found it on a rubbish heap,didn't we, Mike?
对-不过要保密
Yeah.- But keep it to yourself.
是你偷来的车,对吧?
You pinched it, didn't you?
要说是我借的-你应该感到羞愧
Say I borrowed it.- You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
我是想出去玩玩,今晚我就把车送回去
I wanted a breath of fresh air.I'll take it back tonight.
你过不了几天就得进监狱-如果不是他不小心的话
You'll end up in prison one of these days.- lf he ain't careful.
车能带我离开这个鬼地方
It would get me out of this dump.
这是唯一能离开这里的方法吗?
Is that the only way to get out of it?
那你再告诉我一种方法-你先不要动手动脚,这样才能开始
Tell me another way then.- You can stop that for a start.
伦敦是我一直想居住的地方
London's the placeI've always wanted to live in.
我曾经和一个朋友去过。我们玩了一天
I went there once with a friend.We went on a day excursion
到处逛商店。哦,牛津街太漂亮了
looked all around the shops.Oh, Oxford Street was lovely
你应该去看看皮卡迪利广场。哦,它太美了
You should have seen Piccadilly Circus.Oh, it was wonderful
灯火通明,宛如白昼
all lit up like day.
所有的电影都要在那里首映-是的,我知道
They get all the films there first, too.- Yeah, I know.
Phyllis好不容易才把我拖到车站找到一个不错的工作
Phyllis had a fair job dragging me to the station.
我其实就想留在那里,找份工作
I wanted to stay there, get a job.
并不是只有伦敦地方好,你要知道
There's other places besides London, you know.
哦,我可不这么认为
Well, I don't think so.
哦,总之我现在得回家了-为什么?
Well, I'm off home now, anyway.- Why?
走吧,Gladys-什么?
Come on, Gladys.- What?
不会吧
Oh.
我送你们回去吧-不必了,我们坐公车
I'll drive you back.- Don't bother, we'll take the bus.
随便你们
Suit yourself.
嘿,你把车扔哪了?-物归原位。没人看见我
Hey, where'd you dump it?- Where we found it. Nobody saw me.
嘿,车主一开始肯定什么都不知道
Hey, he won't know anything
直到他往后座看,发现有人
till he looks in the back and sees somebody's
偷了他的帽子和外衣
pinched his hat and coat.
哦,我玩最后一把。这是我最后的5先令了
Well, that's me last.That's five bob up the spout.
让我来。把你的手伸出来
Get out the way. Hold your hands out.
嘿,太厉害了!
Hey, great!
再见-再见,小伙子们
See you.- Goodbye, lads.
嘿-嗯?
Hey.- Huh?
给我-什么?
Come on.- What?
有福同享有难同当,人人为我我为人人
Share and share alike,all for one and one for all
团结则存,分♥裂♥则亡
united we stand, divided we fall.
你还真♥他♥妈♥是个诗人,对吧?给你
You're a bloody poet, aren't you?Here you are.
家里有人吗?
Anybody at home?
我不吃药-随你便
I'm not taking any pills.- Suit yourself.
爸爸
Dad.
再快点儿
Faster.
Stacey总是跑到这里就开始甩开他们,长官
This is where Stacey always leaves them, sir.
退后,Smith
You keep back, Smith.
哦,让就让那混♥蛋♥慢下来
Well, slow the bastard down, then.
好,跑得好,Smith。跑得好
Well, well run, Smith. Well run.
当你上次进球时,我以为你是个短跑好手
I thought you were a sprinter when you scored that goal
可你耐力跑也不赖。刚才的冲刺很棒
but you're a stayer, too.That was a good spurt just now
你选择冲刺的时机也很对-只是碰巧了,长官
电影精选列表