you put it on just at the right moment.- It just happened, sir.
什么意思,碰巧?是本能吗?-长官,你说什么?
What do you mean, it happened? Instinct?- Sir?
什么,你是说这不是计划好的?你想都没想?
What, you mean you didn't plan it?You didn't think it out?
只是发现我可以做到,长官-好吧,总之这是个不错的努力
Just found I could do it, sir.- Well, it was a good effort, anyway.
不努力就什么成果都没有,是不,小伙子?
You don't get anywhere without effort,do you, lad?
是的,长官-对不对,Stacey?
No, sir.- Eh, Stacey?
没错,长官
No, sir.
我以前也是个跑步的
I used to be a runner myself.
也算是不错的一个,不过跑得有点慢
Quite a useful one, too,but a bit of a plodder.
你要知道,我们考虑训练你以备参加越野长跑赛
You know, we might think of training you for that long-distance cross-country run
当然了,还要让Stacey辅♥导♥你
with Stacey's help here, of course.
那么,谁知道呢,再多点方法,多点策略
And, who knows,with a bit more style, and more strategy
并且,当然了,多点努力,你也许能为我们赢得奖杯,对不对?
and, of course, effort,you might win that cup for us, eh?
是的长官-好,你可以走了
Sir.- Well, be off with you.
你也是,Stacey
And, you, too, Stacey.
不管怎样,刚才这次比赛会让Stacey提高斗志
Anyway, the competition will put Stacey on his toes.
我们一定要赢那个比赛
We've got to win that race.
你这个...-该死的混♥蛋♥
What the...- Reeking bastard.
你要干什么?-我告诉你退后了,对不对?
What's up with you?- I told you to hold back, didn't I?
打呀
Come on.
打他,Stacey。打呀
Get him, Stacey. Go on.
住手。住手。好啦,住手!别打了
Break it up. Break it up.Come on, break it up! Stop fighting.
这里发生什么事了?-记下他们的名字,Roach先生
What's happening here?- Put their names on report, Mr. Roach.
我明天三点钟在办公室等他们
I'll see them tomorrow at 3:00 in my office.
好的,都给我进去!快点!
All right, get inside there! Get moving!
快点。进去
Come on. Inside.
不要用蛮力,要用钳子
Don't force it, use the pliers.
把这个放一边
Keep this out of there.
看来你要成为我们的赛跑冠军了,Smithy
Looks like you're gonna be our champion runner now, Smithy.
哦,别说傻话了
Yeah, don't talk so daft.
哦,你揍了Stacey-那又怎样?
Well, you beat Stacey.- So what?
一旦院长用不到我们了
We'll both be in the block on bread and water
我们都得被关禁闭,只有一点水和面包。
by the time the Governor's finished with us.
不,你看,如果他认为他能让你赢得优胜奖杯
Nah, look, if he thinks he can make you win that cup
他会把你视为他最喜欢的-听着,我不会是任何人最喜欢的东西
he'll make you his favorite.- Look, I'm nobody's favorite.
如果我也能跟你跑得一样快,我就能离开这里了
If I could run as fast as you,I'd be out of this place.
逃跑有什么意义?
What's the point of scarpering?
最好的办法是学着狡猾,既来之则安之
The best thing to do is to be cunning,and stay where you are.
你看,我会让他们以为我已经乖乖听他们的话
You see, I'm gonna let them think they've got me house trained
但实际上我才不会听话,那些杂种
but they never will, the bastards.
想让我就范,他们得在我脖子上拴根绳子
To get me beat, they'll have to stick a rope round me neck.
他们并不介意这么做-嗨,注意,注意,那个老家伙过来啦
That's a job they don't mind doing.- Oi, nit, nit, the old man's coming.
小伙子们在这里把设备拆解成小部件
The lads in here are dismantling equipment for scrap.
之后,我们会努力为他们找些更有助益的事情去做
Later, we try to find them something more constructive
您知道的,这样能发现是否有人有特殊才能或者技艺
you know, to find out if a lad has any special aptitude or skill.
当然了,这并不总是很容易的,因为有时
And that's not always easy, of course,because sometimes
他们会表现出,嗯,一点点不合作,嗯
they can prove,well, a bit uncooperative and, then
或者,如果他们在其它任何一个方面不能令人满意,都要被送回来
or, if they're unsatisfactory in any other way, a lad is sent back here.
这并不是一种惩罚,只是他们得一切重新开始
It's not exactly a punishment,but they just have to start all over again.
这是唯一的方法
It's the only way.
好。那么,由我来带路,请各位跟我来好吗?
Right. Well, I'll lead the way, shall I?
一切正常,长官-早安,Craig
All correct, sir.- Morning, Craig.
嗯,您可以看到这里的东西是怎样,或者之前是怎样
Well, you can see what these things are,or were.
当心,先生。那是,您知道,有时候它就会...
I would be careful, sir. That is,you know, sometimes it's absolutely...
哦,您瞧
Oh, look.
好吧
All right.
哦
Oh.
谢谢,Smith
Thanks, Smith.
还说什么面包和水,才怪呢
Bread and water, my foot.
你不可能被关禁闭的
You won't see the inside of no cell.
他对你笑了,确实笑了
He smiled at you, actually smiled.
妈妈,爸爸不会再回来了吗?-闭嘴。他死了
Mum, isn't Dad coming back anymore?- Shut up. He's dead.
来,进屋去,你们这帮人。我给你们弄晚饭
Come on, get inside, you lot.I'll get your dinner ready.
谢谢,亲爱的
Ta, love.
Smith太太是吗?那么这是你的儿子,对吧?-对
Mrs. Smith? And, this is your son, is it?- That's right.
坐下来说好吗?
Won't you sit down?
听说您丈夫去世了我很难过
I was sorry to hear about your husband.
他是个非常棒的工人,为公♥司♥尽心尽力
He was a jolly good worker,and served the firm well.
我们准备给您500英镑的现金作为保险金
We've arranged to pay you the 500 insurance in cash.
这就是您想要的,对吗?-没错
That is what you wanted, wasn't it?- That's right.
现在轮到你养家糊口了,是吧?
You're the new breadwinner now, are you?
是的-嗯,得等他找到工作了才行
I am.- Well, he will be, when he gets a job.
我们随时可以给你安排这里的工作-不必了,谢谢
We could always fix you up here.- No, thanks.
请您签一下这张收据好吗?
Would you sign this receipt, please?
你们真是无♥耻♥,非得等到这可怜的老家伙死了
It's a shame you have to wait for a poor old devil to die
才肯拿出500英镑来
before parting with 500 quid.
我们走
Come on.
两位再见
Goodbye to you both.
“为公♥司♥尽心尽力。”他哪会这么好
"Served the firm well." Like hell he did.
我猜他们很高兴在上次罢♥工♥之后他就死了
I expect they're glad this happened after that last strike.
爸爸去世的正好。他之前也得到了加薪
Dad gone out all right.He got the raise as well.
你们见到他了吗?-是的,谢谢
Did you see him all right?- Yes, thanks.
妈妈!妈妈!
Ma! Ma!
我不在的时候你们都乖吗?
Have you all been good while I've been away?
Johnny踢我了-哦,闭嘴,你这个大...
Johnny kicked me.- Oh, shut up, you big fat...
哦,把你的大脸挪开!
Oh, shut your big face!
嘿!-好了,别闹了
Hey!- Okay, now, that will do.
干什么?
What's up, then?
那可怜的老家伙尸骨未寒,你就不能等等吗?
Couldn't you wait for the poor devil to get cold?
哦,我只是悄悄过来看你有什么需要帮忙的,亲爱的
Well, I just nipped in to see if you needed any help, love.
别这样嘛-有了这个我就不需要帮忙了
Don't get like that.- I don't need any help with this.
我自己来就行了-我不是想要你的钱,亲爱的
I can manage right enough.- I'm not after your money, love.
我自己挣的足够用了
I earn enough on me own.
天哪,那是什么?-哇,全是五英镑纸币
Cor, what's that?- Wow, they're fivers.
看那钞票-全是五英镑的
Look at that paper.- They're fivers.
我们要拿这些钱做什么?-烧了
What shall we do with them?- Burn it.
你跟你♥爸♥真是一个样
You take after your dad right enough
你真是个十足的笨蛋-有多少钱,妈妈?
you're a bloody loon.- How much is there, Mum?
别烦我-闭嘴!
Don't bother me.- Shut up!
-你打算买♥♥套新房♥子吧-买♥♥辆劳斯莱斯!- You going to buy a new house.- A Rolls Royce!
我要一个吹风机!
Get me a hair dryer!
哦,去买♥♥大糖球吃吧,别在这里吵来吵去了
Oh, run and buy some gobstoppers and stop your rattle.
妈妈,给我买♥♥个吹风机嘛!
Mum, buy me a hairdryer!
好了,别...听你♥妈♥的♥话-把你的手拿开
Come on, don't... Do as your Mam says.- Keep your hands to yourself.
现在我是一家之主了
I'm the gaffer now.
你这么想?-不是我想,我知道就是
You think so?- Don't think so, I know so.
哦,看在上帝份上,Colin,我们的麻烦还不够多吗?
Oh, for goodness sake, Colin,haven't we had enough trouble?
那么,我出去把那台电视机弄来
Well, I'm going out to pick up that television set.
好吗,一家之主?
All right, gaffer?
快来看拿着水管的“小玛姑娘”
Look at little Miss Muffet with the hose.
你这个坏蛋
You bastard.
没有你们这帮人的时候我本来待遇很好
I've had enough on my plate without you lot starting.
又生气了,亲爱的-你到底想干什么,Stacey?
Moody, darling.- What's got into you, Stacey?
我不知道这家伙怎么了
I don't know what's the matter with him.
他连屁都不放一个-我都烦死了
I can't get a word out of him.- I'm browned off.
你不爽吗?-那又怎么样?
Do you mind?- So what?
还有别的一大堆的麻烦的狱友呢
So are a couple of hundred other perishing inmates
可我们丧气了吗?
but are we downhearted?
哦,没有!-没有!
Oh, no!- No!
哦,去死吧,你这垃圾
Oh, drop dead, you maggot.
来呀,Stacey抽根烟-给我也来一根,Penny
Come on, Stacey, have a cigarette.- Two's up, Penny.
去给我看着看守有没有过来-好吧
Go look out for the screw.- All right.
我跟你说,我快受不了了-为什么?
I tell you, I'm right up to here.- Why?
听着,这里看起来一切都很好,那又怎样?
Look, everything's going fine, now, what?
只能发泄一下怒火,谁知道还会有别的什么事
Discharge up the wall,and who knows what else.
别说傻话
Don't talk so daft.
就因为院长逮到你在打架,那又怎样?
Just 'cause the Governor caught you having a punch-up, so what?
是的,你这三天只能拿到水和面包
Yeah, you'll only get three days bread and water
也就这样而已啊-变一下口味也不错啊
something like that.- Make a nice change.
吃饱他们的马肉-还有差劲的土豆
Stuff their horse meat.- And lousy taters.
礼拜四的水果布丁-自欺欺人
And their duff on Thursday.- You kid yourselves.
电影精选列表