也还没有No, nothing yet.
就是这个。走吧-也许还有更多呢
This is it. Come on.- Maybe, there's some more.
算了,我们就拿这个。走吧
No, this is all we'll take. Come on.
嘿,Colin,我们把这个卖♥♥了能赚些钱
Hey, Colin, we'll get a few quid for this.
哦,它太重了,不是吗?放回去,把灯关上
Oh, it's too heavy, innit?Put it back, and switch that light off.
关门时轻点儿
Don't bang the door.
我们到家了
We're home.
瞧你,像个怀孕的女人
Look at you, you look like a pregnant duck.
喂,喂,喂,你腹部那肿块是什么呀,亲爱的?
Now, then, now, then, now then,what's that lump in your guts, love?
什么肿块?-就是那里的肿块呀
What lump?- That lump there.
哦对,是个肿瘤-肿瘤?
Oh, right, it's a growth.- A growth?
癌症-癌症?你这年纪的小伙子会得癌症?
Cancer.- Cancer? A lad at your age?
是的,这是家族病,警官
Yeah, it's in the family, Constable.
我叔叔Albert上个月就因为这去世了
Me Uncle Albert passed away with it last month
我感觉自己这个月也将随他而去
and I'll be down going this month by the feel of it.
他也是肚子上长肿瘤吗?-不,他长在胸部
He had it in the guts, too, did he?- No, he had it in the chest.
我过去也是长在胸部,只是它滑下去了,你看
I used to have it in the chest,only it slipped down, you see.
就我看来你这种情况的家伙应该去住院啊
It seems to me a lad in your condition should be in hospital
而不是在街上闲逛。我觉得你最好跟我来吧
not roaming the streets.I think you better come along with me.
滚开
Get out of it.
把它放下来打开看看-嗯,好
Come down here and open it.- Yeah, okay.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
谁呀?-是我
Who's that?- Only me.
哦,你回来了,是不?刚才什么声音?
Oh, you're back, are you?What's all that noise?
没什么。我们只是在把一个从集市上弄来的椰子敲开
Nothing. We're just cracking a coconut we won at fair.
家里椰子一样的脑袋够多了。你是无家可归吗?
There's enough nuts in this house.Have you got no home to go to?
我只是过来说声晚安,Smith太太
I've just come in to say goodnight,Mrs. Smith.
哦,那就快点回家去,不要那么吵
Well, be quick about it then,and make less noise.
哦,晚安
Goodnight, then.
哦,你力气可真大
Oh, what a strong hand.
钱
Money.
一共45镑15.4便士
There's ?5, 15 and four pence ha'penny.
你还有多少钱?-25镑10先令,我想
How much have you got?- ?5, 10 shillings, I think.
25镑10先令,加上45镑15.4便士...
That's ?5, 10 shillings, and?5, 15 and four pence ha'penny...
一共是71镑5.4便士
?1, five and four pence ha'penny.
那你要不要跟我们一起去Skeggy镇,宝贝?
You coming to Skeggy with us then, duck?
拿什么去,就拿你这个冒失鬼?
71镑5.4便士,拿这些钱去啊
?1, five and four pence ha'penny,that's what with.
啊,对,但我们不能去Skegness镇,总之暂时还不能
Ah, yes, but we're not going to Skegness,not yet, anyway.
为什么不能?-我们得把钱藏起来
Why not?- We're gonna hide it.
藏起来?为什么?
Hide it? What for?
我们可不想变成Jack那样,对不对?
We don't want to be like our Jack down the road, do we?
他抢了办公室200英镑
He got 200 quid when he robbed that office.
一抢到钱他就跑到南边,买♥♥了奇装异服
As soon as he gets it, he goes down south,and gets himself a Teddy boy suit
还买♥♥了一套爵士鼓。甚至打了辆的士回家
and a set of skiffle drums.Even takes a taxi back.
是个人都知道他刚抢了钱
Everybody knew he'd done a job.
他刚到家,就发现警♥察♥在那里等着他了
Soon as he gets home,there's the coppers waiting for him.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥他了,我敢打赌-当然,是有人出♥卖♥♥♥他了
Somebody gave him away, you can bet.- Of course, somebody gave him away.
总有人想要帮助警♥察♥
There's always somebody wants to do a good turn for the coppers.
如果他们的钱比你多
If they've got tuppence more than you have
他们就认为你想要偷他们的钱
they think you wanna get it off them.
所以,你得多点心计,多用用脑子,如果你想到处弄到钱的话
So, you've got to use a bit of cunning, a bit of this, if you wanna make it anywhere.
那我们要把钱藏哪?
Where are we gonna hide it then?
什么,就藏这里?可以吗?
What, up there? Will it be okay?
非常安全
Safe as houses.
我们也许是偷东西的坏蛋,但我们可不是外行
We may be thieving bastards,but we're not green.
想出那么个主意让我感觉很累
I feel tired after thinking up an idea like that.
啊,你是个天才-去拿些烟来
Aye, you're a genius.- Go and get some fags.
去拿些烟来-我们该用这些钱干嘛呢?
Go and get some fags.- What am I gonna use for money?
那是什么?不是钱吗?-对哦
What's that, bread and dripping?- Oh, right.
嘿,这个怎么办?我们不能就放在这儿啊
Hey, what about this?We can't leave it here.
你说的有道理
You've got something there.
她不会注意到的-不,看运气了
She'll never notice anyway.- No, we're laughing.
放进去
In you go.
如果他们既找不到这个又找不到钱
If they can't find this and they can't find the dough
他们就没法给我们定罪
they can't pin anything on us.
中间的土够了吗?这旁边再来一点
How's that for centered, all right? A bit more around here.
嘿,我们早上可以给它浇水
Hey, we can water it in the morning.
Colin!-什么事
Colin!- What.
有个人要见你
There's a man to see you.
谁?-我不认识。快点,起来
Who?- I don't know. Come on, get up.
Colin Smith?-什么事?
Colin Smith?- Yeah?
我只是来问些问题
I'm just asking a few questions.
为什么?-例行公事
Why?- Routine.
你知道Papplewick大街在哪吗?
Do you know where Papplewick Street is?
哦,不是在Alfroin路边上么?
Oh, ain't it off Alfroin Road?
街中段路左边有个面包店
There was a baker's halfway down on the left-hand side.
你知道吗?-哦,我知道,在一家酒吧隔壁
Do you know it?- Oh, I know, next door to a pub.
不,不是的-哦,抱歉,那我就不知道了
No, it's not.- Oh, sorry, I don't know it then.
如果你想知道,老兄
If you want to know, mate
他一天到晚都在看电视,所以你问不出什么
he never leaves that television set,so you've got nowt on him.
你还是去问别人吧
You might just as well look for somebody else
因为你在浪费时间
'cause you're wasting the rates
离开我的房♥子,别杵在那儿了
you get out of my rent,standing there like that.
我只想知道你昨晚在哪
All I want to know is where you were last night.
做我自己的事Minding my own business.
昨晚发生了一起入室盗窃案,一些钱被偷了
There was a break-in last night,and some money taken.
告诉我钱在哪我就能尽力让你获得缓刑
Tell me where that money is and I'll try and get you off with probation.
我看起来像是知道钱在哪吗?
Do I look as if I know anything about money?
嘿,出什么事了?-只是问几个问题
Do I look as if I know anything about money?
你是他父亲?-不,幸亏我不是。
You his father?- No, I'm bloody well not.
妈妈,帮我把早饭放桌上,好吗?
Get me breakfast on the table,would you?
你骗不了我的,知道吗,所以不要徒劳了
You can't con me, you know,so it's no use trying.
告诉我钱在哪-哦,什么钱?
Tell me where that money is.- Oh, what was it?
3.8便士吗?-你这个窃贼小混♥蛋♥
Was it three and eight pence ha'penny?- You thieving young bastard.
我们都知道你拿了不属于你的钱
We'll learn you to take money doesn't belong to you.
嘿,妈妈,打电♥话♥帮我请个律师,好吗?
Hey, mother, get me lawyer on the blower, will you?
好的,Colin,马上
All right, Colin, just a sec.
识相点,懂吗?
Clever, aren't you?
这事不了结的话我们是不会善罢甘休的,你知道吗?
We won't rest until this is cleared up,you know?
你瞧,我们这样交谈也挺好
Look, it's all very well us talking like this
你知道么,就像在玩游戏,但我希望你能告诉我这是为了什么
you know, like it was a game,but I wish you'd tell me what it's all about
因为,确实是这样,我刚起床
because, honest to God,I just got out of bed
你就站在门口
and here you are at the door
说什么我偷了一大笔钱
talking about me having pinched a lot of money
而我根本不知道这笔钱的事儿
money that I don't know anything about.
我是说,你脑子里就只有钱,跟所有警♥察♥一样
I mean, you've got money on the brain,like all coppers.
我希望你给我个正面回答
I want an answer from you.
我跟你讲。我们做个交易
I'll tell you what. I'll do a deal.
什么样的交易?
What sort of a deal?
我会给你我所有的钱
I'll give you all of the money I've got
一共1.4便士
that's one and four pence ha'penny
如果你肯停止这疲劳讯问,让我进去吃早餐
if you'll stop this third degree
and let me go inside and get me breakfast.
站在这儿真♥他♥妈♥冷,我都快冻死了
It's bloody cold standing here,
and I'm clamped to death.
你难道没听到我肚子咕咕叫吗?
Can't you hear my guts rolling?
好吧,小子
All right, me lad.
但是你要知道,还会有人来找你问话的
But you'll be hearing more about this,you know.
嘿,小心点拿那个
Hey, be careful with that.
你们在上面走时顺便把它修一下
You can mend it while you're at it.
你烦不烦啊?
Do you mind?
要怪就怪你儿子,别怪我
Blame your lad, not me.
我还要努力清理你们留下的垃圾
I'm just trying to clean up the mess you made.
再见
See you.
嘿,夏洛克?福尔摩斯
Hey, Sherlock Holmes
我希望当你在这边瞎搞时
I hope all bloody banks have been robbed
所有该死的银行都被抢劫了
while you've been mucking around here.
他们也去过我家了。不过都是一群傻瓜
Come to our house and all.They're no wiser, though.
继续说谎直到你气急败坏
Just go on telling lies till you're blue in the face.
嘿,为什么我们现在不把钱拿出来呢?
Hey, why don't we get the money out now?
我们可以带Audrey和Gladys去Skegness镇
We could take Audrey and Gladys to Skegness
在我们被送进监狱之前玩个痛快
电影精选列表