and retiring with an old-age pension at 32.
是啊,不过只能想想了。那可是一大笔钱
Yeah, but just think, though.Think of that load of cake.
你会有一辆超赞的大捷豹车
You'll have a great big Jaguar
还有个妖娆小秘帮你回复粉丝来信
and a fancy tart answering your fan letters.
想想看吧,Smudge,在街上被人围住
Think of it, Smudge,mobbed in the streets.
这点可不好
Not this one.
你突然又站在该死的哪一边了?
Who's bloody side are you on all of a sudden?
他现在是院长的宠儿
He's the Governor's blue-eyed boy now.
校长-你好,你好
Headmaster.- Hello, hello.
我相信你认识我们校董会的主席
I believe you know the chairman of our Board of Governors.
当然认识-哦,幸会,幸会
Of course.- Yes, indeed, indeed.
好了,那么,我过去跟我的学生们说几句话
Right, then,I'll go and have a word with my boys.
哦,我待会再见您-好的
Well, I'll see you presently.- Yes.
好
Right.
我想说,您能光临真是太好了-哦,没什么
I say, this is good of you to come.- Oh, not at all.
有人告诉我你这里有位赛跑冠军
My spies tell meyou have a champion running.
我也觉得是
I think so.
我们寄望他能在同你们的交锋中赢得长跑优胜奖杯
We're hoping he'll take away that long-distance challenge cup from you.
这话只在我们两人之间说,我也更希望他能获胜
Between you and me,I rather hope he does.
你真是大方,Peter,老朋友-哦,哪有
Very generous of you, Peter, old boy.- Oh, not at all.
我知道这对你来说有多重要
I know how much it means to you.
过来喝杯雪利酒,好吗?
Come along and have a glass of sherry, will you?
好主意
Good idea.
好了,都听着,你们今天最好别让我失望
Now, listen, you lot,you'd better not let me down today.
我不希望有任何人捣乱
I don't want any bloody messing about.
哦,您好-您好
Oh, hello.- How do you do?
我是Craig老师-我是Scott老师。幸会
My name's Mr. Craig.- Mr. Scott. Pleased to meet you.
你的学生们用这边的衣架-好,谢谢
Your boys take the pegs this side.- Right, thank you.
过来,同学们
This way, fellas.
你们好,同学们,幸会-你们好
Hello, fellas, nice to see you.- Hello.
你们好-你们好
Hi.- Heya.
嗨,同学们-你们好吗?
Hiya, fellas.- How you do?
嗨
Hello.
这里住的如何?-他妈的糟透了
What's this joint like?- Bloody awful.
不可能比我们住的还差-你想打赌吗?
It can't be worse than ours.- Do you wanna bet?
你们吃的怎样?-什么?
How about your nosh?- Pardon?
吃的。伙食-哦,非常单调
Food. Grub.- Oh, pretty dreary.
哦,我们真是有很多共同点,不是吗?
Oh, we do have a lot in common,don't we?
对啊,我们应该联合起来,同仇敌忾
Yes, we ought to get together and join forces.
嗯,这主意不错。有点像革命
Yeah, that's an idea. Bit of a revolution.
你去啊,Castro。试试看
Go on, Castro. Have a go.
很棒-嘿,你没有抽的那玩意儿吧?
Very good.- Hey, you haven't got a burn, have you?
抽的?-对啊,就是烟,你知道吧
A burn?- Yeah, a fag, you know.
哦,很抱歉,我们不允许抽烟
No, sorry, we're not allowed to smoke.
哦,如果你们抽烟被逮到会怎样?-会被打屁♥股♥
Yeah, what happens if you're caught?- We get beaten on the backside.
你们上这学校要交钱吗?-哦,我们的父母出钱
Do you pay to go to this school?- Well, our parents do.
我靠
Stone me.
这里的员工难对付吗?-你是说看守?
Are the staff here tough?- The screws?
嗯,他们自以为难搞,不过我们能搞定他们
Yeah, they think they are,but we can handle them.
是啊,我们已经让他们吃尽苦头了
Yeah, we've got the skids on them,all right.
今天我的对手是谁?-哦,那边的哥们就是
Who's the opposition here today?- Why, china over there.
那么祝你好运
Good luck then.
哦,谢谢。也祝你好运
Oh, ta. Good luck to you.
你比较需要运气,伙计。估计你没什么机会
You're gonna need it, mate.You haven't got a chance.
好了,小伙子们。我们走
Come along, lads. Here we go.
你先请-不,你先吧
After you.- No, after you.
好,走吧
Okay, come on.
你确定走之前不用把你的装备锁好吗,伙计?
Sure you don't want to lock your gear up before you go, fellas?
下午好。祝你们好运
Good afternoon. Good luck.
祝你们好运小伙子们。好运
Jolly good luck to you boys. Good luck.
好运,小伙子们
Jolly good luck, chaps.
好运,同学们
Good luck to you, boys.
哦,你就是Ranley学校那个我们必须密切关注的选手对吗?
Oh, now, you're the one we've got to watch out for from Ranley?
是的,长官。谢谢夸奖-祝你好运
Yes, sir. Thank you.- Good luck.
好运。好运
Good luck. Good luck.
祝你们好运
Good luck to you.
祝你好运-哦,这就是Smith,先生
Jolly good luck.- Oh, this is Smith, sir
我刚刚跟你谈起他
I was telling you about him.
我听到些关于你的不错的传闻
I've been hearing great things of you.
准备击败Ranley学校,对吗?-哦,我们会尽全力,长官
Out to beat Ranley school, are you?- Oh, we'll do our best, sir.
不错不错
That's the idea.
是的,那么,我们就靠你了,Smith不对,靠你们大家了
Yes, well, we're counting on you, Smith.Well, on all of you.
我们继续吧,先生
Shall we go on, sir.
哦,Roach,这里交给你了,可以吗?
Now, Roach, you take over, will you?
我打赌是7号♥Gunthorpe赢
I have a bet on number seven, Gunthorpe.
我儿子,Willy,告诉我他是学校里最出色的赛跑选手
My son, Willy, tells mehe's the best runner in their school.
我希望您是个输得起的人,上校
I hope you're a good loser, Colonel.
你准备好了就开始吧,Roach
As soon as you're ready, Roach.
好了,同学们,站到起跑线上自己的位置!
All right, boys,take your positions on the start!
你看好哪个?-14号♥
Who do you fancy?- Number 14.
Smith?你很不相信Willy啊,是吧?
Smith? Rather disloyal to Willy, isn't it?
我考虑的是Willy
It's Willy I'm thinking of.
如果我们的儿子不从他在切尔西住的那套糟糕的房♥子里搬出来
If our son doesn't pull out of that ghastly Chelsea set he's in with
明年你跟我就得搬过去住了
that's where you and I will be next year.
女士们先生们,这是Ruxton感化院和Ranley学校之间
Ladies and gentlemen,this is a five-mile cross-country event
进行的五英里越野跑比赛
between Ranley school and Ruxton Towers.
准备好了吗,同学们?各就各位
You ready, lads? On your positions.
把膝关节抬起来。加油,Smith,膝盖抬高
eep those knees up there.Come on, Smith, higher up.
好吧,等到你离开Ruxton感化院的时候
Well, when the day comes for you to say goodbye to Ruxton Towers
你也许会发现你作为一名田径运动员将有远大前程
you may find you've a great future ahead of you as an athlete.
只要你全身心投入
If you put your heart into it.
超赞的大捷豹车,还有个妖娆小秘帮你回复粉丝来信
Great big Jaguar, and a fancy tart answering your fan letters.
在街上被围住
Mobbed in the streets.
如果你们跟我们合作...
If you'll play ball with us...
偷东西的小坏蛋
Thieving young bastard.
...我们也会好好待你们
... we'll play ball with you.
你什么意思?
How do you mean?
就像个该死的飞毛腿,和老Smudgy一样
Goes like a bleeding greyhound,that old Smudge.
你哥们可是感化院的老大,你知道吗
Your mate's king of this Borstal,you know.
田径,体育
Athletics, sports.
你♥他♥妈♥的跑去哪了?
Where the bloody hell have you been?
Johnny踢我了
Johnny kicked me.
哦,闭嘴,你这个大...-嘿,别吵了!
Oh, shut up, you big fat...- Hey, that's enough!
他到处追女孩!他到处追女孩!
He goes after girls! He goes after girls!
你先停下,这样才能重新开始
Stop that for a start.
我不要吃药-你给我闭嘴
I'm not taking any pills either.- Shut up, you.
这屋子里一切都是我的,你要清楚这一点
Everything in this house belongs to me,so just get that straight.
那边的,他是想被教训一顿
He wants teaching a bloody lesson,that one.
他会学乖的
He'll learn.
他们现在应该差不多跑到一半了
They should be half way round by now.
我非常希望看到你从Ranley学校手中为我们赢得优胜奖杯
It's my ambition to see you take that challenge cup from Ranley school for us.
退后,Smith-让那混♥蛋♥慢下来
Keep back, Smith.- Slow the bastard down.
你以为你很聪明,是吗?告诉我钱在哪
You think you're clever, don't you?Tell me where that money is.
我会给你缓刑的。你是他父亲?
I'll get you off on probation.You his father?
告诉我钱在哪
Tell me where that money is.
如果你中了75000英镑首先会做什么?
What's the first thing you'd do if you won 75,000 quid?
女孩
Girl.
我不明白为什么你总是竭力逃避事情
I can't understand why you're always trying to run away from things.
为什么?这是为什么?
Why? Why, then?
他们来了,正在翻过山顶
There they are,coming over the top of the hill.
是的,有人正在翻过山顶
Yes, someone's coming over the top of the hill now.
我们还看不清是谁
We can't see who it is yet.
究竟是Ranley学校的学生,还是Ruxton的呢?是Smith!
Is it gonna be Ranley school,or is it Ruxton? It's Smith!
看起来是你的人-奖杯是我们的了!
Looks like your man.- The cup's ours!
...他领先优势明显
... he's well in the lead.
哦,领先的太多了。Ruxton感化院要轻松获胜了
Oh, it's a wonderful lead.It's an easy win for Ruxton Towers.
我还是看不到在他后面的是谁
I can't see who it is yet behind him.
等一下。是7号♥选手。7号♥选手是Gunthorpe
Wait a minute. It's number seven.Number seven is Gunthorpe.
恐怕你的人现在没什么希望追上他了
I'm afraid your chap hasn't a hopeof catching him now.
Gunthorpe奋力追赶,但他没有任何机会
Gunthorpe trying to catch up,but he hasn't got a chance.
Gunthorpe还在追
电影精选列表