过来。快过来
Come on then. Come on.
第一个下水的人会弄湿的
The first one in the water gets wet.
我四岁时和爸妈一起来过Skegness镇
I came to Skegness with me mum and dadwhen I was four.
他们那天很开心,也带够了钱
They were happy that day,and flush with money
而当他们在海里戏水时,我跑开并努力想要迷路
and while they were paddling in the sea,I ran away to try and get lost.
后来我的确迷路了
And I did get lost.
但迷路的时间没有太长
But I couldn't stay lost for long
因为过了差不多四个小时
because after about four hours
他们过来发现我坐在这栋大楼的台阶上
they came and found me sitting on the steps of this big building
边唱歌♥,边对每个过路人挥舞棍子
singing, and waving this stick at everybody that went by.
当他们把我带回海滩时我根本没哭
I didn't half cry when they took me back to the beach.
当我还是个孩子时我就总在努力迷路
I was always trying to get lost when I was a kid.
而不久我就发现你不可能迷路
I soon found out that you can't get lost, though.
你现在打算做什么?-找份工作吧我想
What are you going to do now?- Get a job I suppose.
你♥爸♥爸生前是干什么的?
What did your old man do before he died?
他是个工人,拼了老命只为每星期9英镑的薪水
He was a laborer,sweated his guts out for a week.
他从来没过过好日子-每个人都差不多是这样
He never had it so good.- It's about the same for everybody.
我们家里总是会有争吵
There was always rows in our house though
大部分都是为了钱
mostly about money.
爸爸和妈妈吵得不可开交
Mum and Dad fought like cat and dog.
爸爸威胁说要打烂妈妈的脸
Dad threatened to bash Mum's face in
因为她在外面跟别人鬼混
because she was doing it on him with other blokes.
妈妈咒骂爸爸挣的钱不够家里用的
Mum cursing Dad for not bringing enough money into the house.
这就是大多数人的生活
That's how most people live.
我开始觉得这一切需要被改变
I'm beginning to see that it should be altered.
来啊,看你能不能抓到我-不要,回来
Come on, try and catch me.- No, come back.
Col?
Col?
Col?
Col?
哦,Col,你在哪?-嘿
Oh, Col, where are you?- Hey.
换我来追你
I'm after you.
Col-哦
Col.- Boo.
哦,我眼里进沙了
Oh, I've got sand in me eye.
你还好吧?
You all right?
这上面真不错
It's nice up here.
太棒了
Smashing.
等我们回到诺丁汉要做什么?
What are we gonna do when we get back to Nottingham?
活着,我想,开心地活
Live, I expect, enjoy ourselves.
还有工作
Work
我以前常想长大了一定会很棒
I used to think it would be marvelous being grown up.
我觉得也是
I reckon it is.
哦,当然是,但并不是我想象中那样的感觉
Oh, it is,but not in the way I thought, though.
为什么,你是怎么想的?
Why, what did you think?
哦,我也不知道。也许,无论如何我们还是懂的不多
Oh, I don't know.Maybe, we don't know much yet, anyway.
我知道的够多了,你知道吗,都不想知道更多了
I know enough, you know,to want to know more.
我最近学到了很多
I've been learning a lot lately.
问题是,我不是很确定我学到了什么
Trouble is, I'm not quite sure what I've been learning.
我来告诉你一件我确切知道的事,我非常喜欢你,Audrey
I'll tell you one thing I do know,I like you a lot, Audrey.
我希望我们可以永远待在这儿-很舒服,对吗?
I wish we could stay here forever.- It's nice, isn't it?
你以前跟别人约会过吗?
You ever been out with anyone before?
啊,有啊
Aye, yeah.
我是说
I mean
并没有像昨晚那样过
not like last night.
冷静点年轻人。
Take a hold of yourself, lad.
再来杯咖啡如何?
How about another cup of coffee?
我的钱只够我们回去的路费了-三等舱
I've only got enough for our fare back.- Third class.
嘿-哦,闭嘴,讨厌鬼
Yeah.- Oh, shut up, crumb.
哦,别这样嘛,宝贝
Oh, don't be like that, duck.
哦,别闹了,伙计,好吧
Look, knock it off, guy, yeah.
如果我们非得回去,我也无能为力
I can't help it if we've got to go back.
回去,回去,回去。我希望我们永远不用回去,你难道不这样想吗?
Back, back, back.I wish we never had to go back, don't you?
哦,来吧,我们走
Oh, come on, let's go.
今晚我要同你们讲的是繁荣面临的挑战
I want to talk to you tonight about the challenge of prosperity.
爱国主义如今已经不受知识分子们的欢迎了
Patriotism is out of favor with the intellectuals now
不过我相信不列颠大国正在进入一个
but I believe that Britain is emerging into an age
空前强盛的时代
when she will be greater than ever...
听啊,听啊
Hear, hear.
而我要你们坚持这个信念
... and I ask you to hold fast to this faith
因为这是我所追寻的我们的力量源泉。
because this is our strength.What I am looking for...
我知道我要追寻的是什么
I know what I'm looking for.
...一种再奉献的精神,如同我们在加冕仪式
... is a spirit of rededication,such as we feel at a coronation
或王室成员降生时感觉到的一样
or at a royal birth.
哦,亲爱的,你瞧他-戴着王冠呢
Oh, dear, look at him.- Have a crown.
如今,当我们都在享受比以前更加奢华的生活
These days, when we are all enjoying greater luxury than ever before
靠失业救济金,
with our unemployment benefits
家庭津贴,以及退休金来维持...
and our family allowances,nd our old-age pensions...
我不介意花我的钱
I wouldn't mind drawing mine.
...我相信一种新的自律情绪
... I believe that a new mood of self-discipline
正在的这块土地上生根发芽冷静点儿,伙计
is abroad in the land.
我们的年轻人从没有被
Our young people have never been infected
蔓延欧洲大♥陆♥的
by the disease of continental
存在主义疾病所感染
existentialism.
不像美国人---我们的兄弟都被感染了。
Unlike the Americans,our cousins in affluence
在面对蔓延全国的病毒时我们表现出了坚强
we have shown ourselves strong in the face of the virus of the state...
嘿,瞧啊,电视迷
Hey, look, the tellyboys.
...完全归因于《查泰莱夫人的情人》的公开♥发♥行
... entirely to the general release of Lady Chatterley's Lover.
怎么回事?-我们不想听声音
What's going on then?- We don't want the sound on.
哦,可我想。你们介意吗?
Well, I do. Do you mind?
介意-...或者是海岸...
Yes-....or the coast...
我告诉你了,这是我们的房♥子
I told you, this is our house.
你真是个捣蛋鬼,不是吗?
You're a real mixer, aren't you?
总是惹是生非-这里我说了算
Always stirring it up.- And I give the orders here.
对我来讲可不行
Not to me, you don't.
不明白你有什么火好发的
Don't know what you're getting so narked about
这电视不是你♥他♥妈♥的偷来的吗?
you nicked the bloody thing, didn't you?
我没偷-你费好大劲偷来的?
I did not.- You got a fag?
没有,别拿我开玩笑,伙计
No, don't make a monkey out of me, chum.
而你,我已经他妈的受够了
And as for you,I've just about had bloody enough.
你这个无♥耻♥的小混♥蛋♥!
You cheeky young bastard!
退后。不然我杀了你
Get back. I'll kill you.
Colin!你到底在闹什么?
Colin! What the hell are you playing at?
哦,他想告诉我在我自己家里我应该怎么做
Well, he's trying to tell me what to do in me own house.
我要扁死你-喂,听我说...你给我闭嘴!
I'll knock your block off.- Now, look here... Shut up, you!
这屋子里一切都是我的,你要清楚这一点
Everything in this house belongs to me,so get that straight.
没有一样是你的
Nothing belongs to you.
好,把声音打开-你自己开
Now, turn it up.- Do it yourself.
不要这样跟我说话。把声音打开
Don't you talk to me like that. Turn it up.
我不会听任何人的命令
I'm not having anybody ordering me about.
这只是你的想法
That's what you think.
我起早贪黑的忙碌
I slave from morning till night
而你就只会跟那个笨蛋废物坐在那里
and all you can do is sit around with that gormless good-for-nothing there.
我爸还尸骨未寒你就把你情夫带回家了
You brought your fancy man in here before me father was cold.
滚出去
Get out.
挣不到钱就别回来!
And don't come back till you got some money!
...在这个伟大的伊丽莎白二世时代
... of the great Elizabethan age.
你♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥啊!
Bloody idiot!
我冷
I'm cold.
我想要一件新外套
I could do with a new coat.
你老妈有钱时你倒是可以考虑
Should have thought of that when your old lady was in the money.
不过我们在Skeggy镇玩得很开心,不是吗?
We had a good time at Skeggy though,didn't we?
那是当然咯
We did and all.
嘿,Col,如果你中了75000英镑首先会做什么?
Hey, Col, what's the first thing you'd do if you won 75,000 quid?
把钱数一遍
Count it.
我们翻过去如何?
How do we get over?
用手垫我一下。来
Cup your hands. Come on.
嘿,我们不应该进来这里,这里什么都没有
Hey, we shouldn't have come in here,we won't find owt.
哦,别那么胆小
Oh, don't talk so soft.
嘿,你认识谁想买♥♥面粉吗?
Hey, do you know anybody who wants to buy some flour?
快关上,你这笨蛋
Put it out, you daft loon.
这样才像话
This is more like it.
你找到什么了吗?-没有,你呢?
Have you found owt?- No, have you?
电影精选列表