We saw them, but they got away.
在很远的地方 -谢谢
There. Far away. -Thank you.
不客气
Yes, my lord.
没有塞沃尔的消息,大人
No word from Thelwael, Lord.
我知道全都告诉他们了。
Told them all I knew.
希崔里克
Sihtric.
是
Lord?
我们终于要面对失败了吗?
Do we finally face defeat?
我所认识的战将
All the warrior kings that I've known,
厄柏、肯努特、血髮
Ubba, Cnut, Bloodhair,
他们最终都失败了,还牵连众多生命
all have faced defeat in the end and have taken others with them.
大人,战争永远不会停
The fight was always coming, Lord.
死得轰轰烈烈才是勇士
No warrior dies a peaceful death.
她早就预见了,“七王丧钟”
She saw it all. "Seven kings must die."
我们还有希望
We have hope.
你从来没有称王的打算
In your heart, you never wanted to be a king.
有打听到我儿子的消息吗?
Have those fleeing heard anything of my son?
在得到确定的消息前
Then until I know for sure,
他都还活着
he is alive.
如果征战顺利 也许安♥拉♥夫会满足于麦西亚
And if conquest is easy, perhaps Anlaf may be satisfied with Mercia.
那裡土壤肥… -他不会满足的
It is fertile-- - He will not be satisfied.
他们是为了 熄灭英格兰统一的梦想而来
They come Viking now to extinguish an idea of England.
这个梦想将团结往日的敌人
A dream unites a people who once sought to kill each other.
一旦熄灭,我们将重回黑暗时代
Without it, we go back into an age of darkness.
我们都失去了太多
We have both lost so much.
但我问自己
But I ask myself…
我还活着吗?
am I alive?
你能感觉到吗?
Can you feel it?
妳还活着
You are alive.
你也是
So are you.
我们还有希望
So we have hope.
艾德蒙?
Edmund?
奥斯柏?
Osbert?
艾德蒙?
Edmund?
我来找英格曼德
I came seeking Ingilmundr.
为了证明你说谎
To prove that you had lied to me.
但你没骗我
But you had not.
我们是来找儿子的
We came to search for our sons.
带奥斯柏和艾德蒙出来
Bring out Osbert and Edmund.
奥斯柏
Osbert!
他们躲藏起来,逃过了大屠♥杀♥
They hid themselves and were spared the massacre.
陛下
Lord King,
大恩大德,没齿难忘
you have my endless gratitude.
过去这一年,我完全变了个人
I've not been myself this past year, and truly,
真的,我...
truly, I…
现在终于付出代价
I pay for my sins.
布鲁南博尔集结了大批联军
I face a great alliance at Brunanburh.
后悔没有意义
All regret is worthless.
好好策划如何迎战吧
Let us speak only of the fight to come.
奥斯柏,你听到什麽消息? -他们在高地扎营
Osbert, what have you learnt? -They've set up camp on high ground.
有六支军队
And they have six armies.
七支军队将在布鲁南博尔交战
Then seven armies shall meet at Brunanburh.
我不要你参战,乌特雷德
I do not want you to fight for me, Uhtred.
我是支持你的… -我知道
Trust I'm on your side-- -I know that.
去逃命吧
Save yourself.
带妳儿子去安全之处
Take your son to safety.
要是我战死沙场,还有人能继位
If I do not survive the battle, then succession will be secure.
你无法独自击退联军
You cannot fight this alliance alone.
我禁止你参战
Yet I forbid you from taking part.
把带他走,皮尔里各神父 全部都带走
Take him, Father Pyrlig. Please, take them all.
这一切是我造成的 -让我们效力吧
I've dragged you all to this fate. - Let us serve you.
艾索斯坦
Aethelstan…
这不是对你的惩罚
this is not a punishment.
我想我们都心知肚明
I think we both know that it is.
这是以身殉难
This is martyrdom.
他以寡击众,必死无疑
He will not survive so great a number.
我们才得到赦免
But we have been reprieved.
上帝要我们前往安全之处 -我不信上帝
God is telling us to get to safety. -Your god does not speak to me.
避开必败之战并非懦弱之举
It is not cowardly to spurn a battle that cannot be won.
就是
It is.
无论如何,我逃跑是不争的事实
However this prevails, I will have to know I walked away from danger.
你也会有属于你的战争
Your battles will come
等你当上国王之后
when you become king.
母后,哪裡的国王?
King of where, Mother?
我们要参战
We will fight with the shield wall.
不 -奥斯柏
No. -Osbert,
你准备好了吗? -就等你这句话
are you ready? -I've always been ready.
皮尔里各 你曾说拯救英格兰是我的天命
Pyrlig, you once told me that it was my destiny to save England.
但不是这个样子
Hadn't seen it quite like this,
算了,反正我也不信预言
but then I'm not one for prophecies.
如果你的天命是保护艾德蒙呢?
What if your destiny is to protect Edmund?
也许他才能统一英格兰 他才是伟大的国王
Perhaps he is the one to unite England. He could be the king who was worthy.
没有国王能统一英格兰
No king will form England.
这就是我现在看到的
This is what I see now.
艾德蒙、爱德华、艾佛雷德 甚至艾索斯坦都不可能
Not Edmund or Edward or Alfred. Not even Aethelstan.
艾佛雷德的梦想是团结人♥民♥
Alfred's dream was of a united people.
为此我和这群来自各地的人奋斗至今
And with these men, from all parts, I fought for it.
如果我们的天命不是统一英格兰
What if our destiny was not to form England,
而是团结英格兰人♥民♥呢?
but to form the English as one force?
谁比半个撒克逊人和半个丹麦人 更适合领导四分五裂的人♥民♥?我们走
Who better than a half Saxon, half Dane to lead men from divided places? We go!
我应该不必称自己英格兰人吧?
I don't have to call myself English, do I?
(布鲁南博尔)
(威勒尔半岛,布鲁南博尔)
庆祝成这样,好像已经胜利似的
To hear that, you'd think they'd won already.
我们应该前进
We should make our way.
如果要赢,就得加入前线
If this is to work, we need to be on the front line.
攻击敌人的左侧 -为什麽?
We'll aim for their left side. -Why?
为什麽是左侧?
Why the left?
较没防备,人们大多用右手挥剑
Weaker. Most men fight with the sword in their right hand.
我跟乌特雷德征战多次,相信他吧
I've fought with Uhtred many times. Trust he will find a way.
你
You.
这把剑哪来的?
Where did you find that?
我在艾尔斯伯里用五枚硬币买♥♥来的
I bought it in Aegelesburg for five pieces.
能借看吗?
May I?
我用这把跟你交换
I will exchange it for this one.
这更值钱,上面还有石榴石
It is worth much more, and it has a garnet.
别讨价还价 那把剑归你,这把剑归我
When I say exchange, I mean you take that one, and I keep this one.
我不是你们的指挥官,也不是将领
I am no commander of yours.
只是身经百战的战士
I have no authority other than being a man who has fought in many battles.
有些人曾在我的麾下
Some of you I have led before.
今天,我以士兵的身分 与各位并肩作战
Today I stand with you as a simple soldier.
我请求各位 再次在战场上
But I ask that, on the field,
接受我的指引
you once again let me guide you.
我们在山丘上,处于弱势
Our position on the hill is weak,
但左侧的树林有敌人看不见的优势
but the trees to our left give us an advantage the enemy will not see.
只要我们团结一心
We can defeat them
必能战胜
if we stay united.
我的酒都醒了 -狐臭薰天
This is one way to clear the ale. -Smell of a thousand armpits.
搞不好他们一闻就跑了
Aye. Maybe they smelled us and ran away.
也许吧 -谁摸我屁♥股♥?
Maybe. - Who touched my arse?
天啊
Oh my God!
我的天
Jesus!
千军万马
Rather a lot of them, isn't there?
乌特雷德?
Uhtred?
乌特雷德
Uhtred.
我们要怎麽办? -看到那些袋子了吗?
How do we face this? -You see these bags?
传给前线的人,快
Give them to the men on the front line. Go.
听到口令再举盾牌
Do not raise your shield until you have to.
放轻鬆,别紧张
Stay at ease. Stay relaxed.
别露出不安的表情
And do not show them we are unsettled.
大人,他来了
Lord! He's here.
暴君来了
电影精选列表