Yes.
贝班堡又是我们的了
And Bebbanburg is ours again.
我们要用石头重建贝班堡 -未来充满希望
We will rebuild in stone. - There is so much future.
撑下去,乌特雷德
Stay with us, Uhtred.
敌人呢? -我们打赢了
What of the enemy? - The victory is ours.
五名国王之子战死沙场
Five sons of kings lay dead upon the battlefield.
五位无冕国王 -“七王丧钟”
Five kings that will never be crowned. - "Seven kings must die."
预言错了,大人
The prophecy was wrong, Lord.
加上威塞克斯的爱德华♥国♥王 就是六王了
With Edward of Wessex, it makes six.
我是第七个吗?
Am I to be the seventh?
我已经吩咐编年史家记录你的胜利 乌特雷德
I have told the chroniclers to write of your victory, Uhtred.
我不想被写进你们的历史
I have no wish to be written into your history.
我只想因为信守誓言而进入英灵殿
I want only to be honored in the feast hall for standing by an oath.
乌特雷德,你不只是支持我
Uhtred, you did not just stand by me.
还为了我而战
You stood for me.
你办到了我所办不到的
You led where I could not.
你原谅了我
And you forgave me
即使我罪该万死
when I was unforgivable.
你守护了英格兰的希望
You saved the hope of England.
它一定会在未来实现
Now in time, it may yet happen.
我曾经说过
I said that…
如果你能证明自己是合法的国王
if you proved yourself to be the rightful king,
我就会向你称臣
I would swear Northumbria to you.
许多人为了英格兰战死沙场
Men have died fighting under the name of the English.
为了纪念他们,英格兰应该统一
To honor them, England should be formed.
但我有一个条件
But I have one condition.
你必须宣誓永不结婚
You must make an oath never to marry.
永不生子
No heirs.
让你弟弟艾德蒙能顺利继承王位
So your brother Edmund can take the throne unchallenged.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我向你发誓
This oath I shall swear.
那我们将称臣于你
Then we submit to you as our king.
你将成为威塞克斯、麦西亚
Which makes you ruler of Wessex, Mercia, East Anglia,
东盎格利亚和诺桑比亚的统治者
and Northumbria.
我的领土叫做
And I call my lands
英格兰
England.
国王万岁
Long live the king!
国王万岁
Long live the king.
英格兰国王万岁
Long live the King of England.
回房♥休息吧,大人
Return to your chamber, Lord.
别为我难过
Do not grieve for me.
我的天命是战死沙场
It was always written that I would fall in battle.
你不会死的,大人
You're not gonna die, Lord.
我就逃过死劫,所以…
I would go first, and I'm still alive…
对
So,
天命不可违
destiny is all.
-Skál! - Skál!
七王死了吗?
Did seven kings die?
编年史并未记录乌特雷德大人的生死
The chronicles do not record if my lord Uhtred survived.
但所有认识他的人
But those like me, who knew him,
都视他为这个时代最伟大的战士
recognize him as the greatest warrior of our age,
以及建国功臣
and a man who made a kingdom.
(艾索斯坦统治了15年)
(他被公认为中世纪英格兰 第一位且最伟大的国王)
(丹麦人持续入侵英格兰)
(直到1066年 被自己的诺曼后裔征服为止)
(贝班堡的堡垒耸立至今)
(贝班堡)
(诺森伯兰郡班伯城♥堡♥,现今)
电影精选列表