Open the gates or I slaughter your father.
乖乖配合我就饶他一命
Comply and he will be spared.
不要开
Do not open.
我会当你的面杀了他 -不要开!
I can kill him in front of you. -Do not open!
你决定吧 -奥斯柏,不要开门!
The choice is yours. - Osbert! Do not open!
父亲,既然你不在,这裡由我做主
In your absence, Father, I command here.
我下令开城门 -不要啊!
And I command that we open.
不!
No! - No, no, no!
放下武器
Drop your sword.
前进
Move.
不可以
No.
艾索斯坦呢?
Where is Aethelstan?
别急
In time.
把艾格芙夫人带过来
Bring me the Lady Eadgifu.
过来
Come.
我自己会走
I can walk.
动手吧
Go on.
杀了我
Kill me.
我要把妳送到圣岛的修道院
You are to be placed in the community on Lindisfarne
保护妳的贞洁
to protect your virtue.
妳跟异教♥徒♥睡了吗,夫人?
Did you hump the heathen, Lady?
承认吧
Confess.
我承认
I confess
我向上帝祈祷你早日惨死
to have prayed for your excruciating death.
没有吗?太可惜了
A no, then. You should have tried when you had the chance.
妳儿子将加入我在塞沃尔的驻军
We're taking your son to my garrison
接受战斗训练
at Thelwael where he will be trained for battle.
不,请饶了他
No. No. Please.
动起来 -还有你儿子
Move! -Your son also.
不,艾德蒙是艾佛雷德的血脉
No. Edmund is the blood of Alfred.
他不是盾牆的料
He should not be fodder for a shield wall! Please!
我求你了 -我会照顾他
I will take care of him. -Please!
乌特雷德之子将为威塞克斯而战
The son of Uhtred stands for Wessex.
冷静
Hey! Hey!
我们对你另有打算
You, we have a plan for.
他打算淹死我吗? -我从来都摸不透他
Am I to be drowned in the sea? - I never quite know his mind.
别惩罚贝班堡的人 这是我跟他的战争
Do not punish those in Bebbanburg.
他的战场在别处
His fight is with me. -His fight is elsewhere.
真走运,苏格兰就这麽近
How lucky we have found ourselves so close to the Scottish border.
别入侵苏格兰,你会失去上百名士兵
No, do not invade Scotland. You will lose hundreds of men.
还会引发数个世代的战争
And unleash a war for generations.
国王没有后顾之忧,这也使他更强大
The king has no successor to fear for. It makes him strong.
想办法保护我们的儿子 别反抗,听他的话
Do whatever you must to protect our sons. Do not fight him. Just capitulate.
不要做傻事
Anything else is foolish.
艾德汉没有背叛你 -你们全背叛了我
Aldhelm never betrayed you. -All of you betrayed me.
亏我当你们是朋友
All those I thought as friends.
在贝班堡前对我称臣,我就饶你一命
Swear now, before Bebbanburg, and I will spare your life.
我拒绝 -那我只能杀了你
No. -Then you leave me with no choice.
艾索斯坦
Aethelstan.
我办不到
I cannot.
我来效劳… -免了
Let me offer my-- -No.
把他剥光
Take everything from him.
你被放逐了,别再踏上我的土地
I banish you from my lands to travel the earth and seas alone.
否则你儿子将小命不保
On pain of murder of your son.
谁敢给他温饱,就是与我为敌
Let none feed or clothe him, lest become my enemy.
走吧
Go.
趁我还没改变心意
Before this mercy vanishes.
回头吧,现在还来得及
Turn back. There is still time.
苏格兰人不是威胁
The Scots are no threat.
这是造孽啊,陛下
This will damn you, Lord King.
驱逐异教♥徒♥也许是正义之举
To save us from the pagans can be a just endeavor.
但背叛基♥督♥徒是不敬之举
But to turn on other Christians is ungodly.
你的手下并不想打这场仗
Your men do not want this fight.
也许我需要更好的战士
Well, perhaps I need better men.
也许我该把你儿子找来
Perhaps I should summon your son.
陛下
Lord King!
艾索斯坦攻打了苏格兰低地的聚落
Aethelstan has attacked settlements in the lowlands.
我们必须反击
He cannot raid us without reply.
要不要通知安♥拉♥夫 你准备出席诸王集♥会♥了?
Do I tell Anlaf you are ready to meet with him and the other kings?
丹麦屠夫乌特雷德
Uhtred the Daneslayer.
你在本夫利特之役杀了
You killed my cousin Gelf at the battle of Beamfleot.
我堂弟葛夫
…the battle of Beamfleot.
去回报找到他了
Send word we have found him.
我超讨厌葛夫
I hated Gelf.
葛夫,葛夫…
Gelf, Gelf…
带他去见国王
Take him to the king.
你们要带我去哪?
Where are you taking me?
最北端的岛屿
To the very north of these islands.
(昔得兰)
(昔得兰群岛)
你们在庆祝什麽?
What do you give thanks for?
庆祝大战即将开打
For the great battle to come.
通知首领诺桑比亚国王来了
Tell the jarl we're here with the King of Northumbria.
这裡全是昔得兰人? -也有曼岛人和奥克尼人
All folk of Shetland? - Some of Man and Orkney join us.
他们的国王也在
With their kings.
这就是…
Is this who they claim?
诺桑比亚国王?
The King of Northumbria?
对,没错
Aye, it's him.
我并非国王 -对
I am no king. - No.
但你有机会称王
But you could be.
坐吧,我们是你的朋友
Sit. You are amongst friends.
你竟然加入异教♥徒♥?
You join with pagans?
艾索斯坦打破了停战协议
Aethelstan has taken an axe to the truce.
你从中调停的协议
A truce you brokered.
他蹂躏了低地村庄…
What he has done in the villages of the lowlands--
有他在爱尔兰凶残吗?
Is it worse than his cruelty in Irland? -Tales to spread fear.
那是为了散播恐惧的谣言 -我们被迫迎战
We had no choice but to defend ourselves.
这并非我们所愿
We did not start this.
你们怎麽找到我的?间谍是谁? -我们有很多间谍,掌握了很多情报
How did you find me? Who's your spy? -We have many spies. We know many things.
我们知道你被艾索斯坦放逐了
We know Aethelstan has banished you.
我们也知道他喜欢被人骑
And we know he gets humped like a woman.
也许这对你们异教♥徒♥没什麽
That may be customary to you pagans,
但我们基♥督♥徒绝不容许
but as a Christian, it cannot be endured.
我听说他可享受了 -那麽…
He endures it often, from what I hear. -So…
既然你跟我们有共同的敌人
As a man who shares our enemy,
跟我们结盟吧,乌特雷德
we ask you to join with us, Uhtred, in our alliance.
一起对抗暴君
Stand against the tyrant.
我已经厌倦战争了
I'm heartsick of battles.
你不是战士吗?你不想去英灵殿了?
What has become of the warrior? Do you no longer yearn for Valhalla?
乌特雷德,你知道预言吗?
Do you know the prophecy, Uhtred?
我们族人有个古老预言
The ancient prophecy of my people?
全不列颠将联合起来对抗萨克逊人
All of Britain will unite against the Saxons,
把他们推入肯特海
push them into the Kentish sea,
重新效忠亚瑟王的血脉
return the feals to the line of Arthur.
没错
There.
耆老的预言
The vision of an old man.
绝对不会错 -我们诺桑比亚也有个预言
So it must be true. -We Northumbrians also have a prophecy.
“七王丧钟”
"Seven kings must die."
没什麽好怕的
That holds no fear.
在场每个人都有继承人
Each man here has a son to take his place.
七位国王
Seven kings die,
逝去的同时 也有七位国王崛起
seven will, in that moment, be made.
没错
It's true.
只要有子嗣,王国就能延续到下一代
If you make a child, your kingdom stands beyond you.
饱受战争蹂躏的王国
A kingdom ravaged by war, yes.
还有一个可能的
Then there is another way
办法
to consider.
如果真要避免血战
If you wish to save many from bloodshed.
只杀一个人
Kill one man only.
杀了攻打所有人的国王
Kill the king who has attacked us all.
回去请求他的饶恕
Return to him in… supplication.
伺机而动
电影精选列表