A bad time to provoke the king.
我没有挑衅他
I did not provoke him.
我是给他时间证明自己不是暴君
I'm simply giving him time to prove he's not a tyrant.
否则… -怎麽样?
Otherwise… -Otherwise what?
“七王丧钟”,原因是什麽?
"Seven kings must die." For what?
你妻子看到了什麽? -什麽都没有
What did your wife see? -She sees nothing.
我发誓
I swear.
他们在庆祝什麽?
What do they celebrate?
驯马成功
The breaking of the horses.
感谢奥斯柏如此照顾艾德蒙
Thank Osbert for the care he has shown Edmund.
他是贝班堡的一分子了
He's part of Bebbanburg now.
你们都是
You both are.
对,我儿子变了许多
Yes, my son is quite changed.
他在宫裡的忧鬱一扫而空
There was a somberness at the palace that has lifted.
因为这裡空气清新
It's the air here.
使人神清气爽
Brings out good spirits in everyone.
Hyah!
妳似乎更开朗了
You yourself seem happier.
没错,乌特雷德大人
I am, Lord Uhtred.
我已经放下悲痛,而且…
Some grief has passed, and I feel…
更有信心面对世界了
more ready for the world.
控制马匹,很好
Control! Good!
主啊,请怜悯我们的灵魂 宽恕我们的罪恶
Forgive us these sins that we commit.
我们能得到宽恕吗?
Will we be forgiven?
我们罪孽深重
Our sin weighs heavy.
对
Yes, it does.
但别忘了
But remember,
上帝会进行审判
God holds us in the balance.
信仰能抵销一切罪过
Every sin can be weighed against an act of faith.
增加信仰,就能减少罪过
Grow the faith and the sin is diminished.
如果罪孽深重到无法饶恕呢?
What if the shadow of sin obscures the faith?
跟我来
Come.
也许你该实现祖父对英格兰的梦想
Perhaps return to your grandfather's vision for England.
也许让异教♥徒♥皈依基♥督♥教 才是当务之急
Perhaps now there is an urgency to bring the pagans to light.
那样会…
Will that
洗淨我吗?
cleanse me?
你和我?
Us?
当然,福音传得越远,信仰就越强
Well, surely the greater the lands, the greater the faith.
把艾佛雷德的梦想发扬光大
Go beyond what Alfred dreamed of.
放眼上帝创造的土地 而非人类划分的领土
Look to the islands God made, not the countries ordained by men,
引领所有人成为祂的子民
and bring all to Christianity.
当你接受审判时
So when you are judged,
就能得到赦免
you will be found in balance.
大方拥抱罪过…
And thus may accept both the sin…
勇敢出征吧
and the conquest against it.
(诺桑比亚南方边境)
大人
Lord!
别说了
Stop.
妳们在聊什麽?
What do you talk of?
天啊,夫人,请恕我无礼
Oh my faith, Lady. I cannot lie.
这裡的妇女都很关心乌特雷德大人 希望他能找个女伴
The ladies here care for Lord Uhtred and wish keenly he would find a woman.
那她们要失望了
Well, they shall be sore of heart.
先王遗孀不会嫁给领主的
The widow of a king will not marry a lord.
我应该多加注意言行举止
I shall have to be more careful in how I conduct myself.
夫人,八卦还不是最可怕的
It is not the gossips you should fear, Lady.
和平的日子可能不会长久
This peace may not sustain.
乌特雷德大人怠慢了国王
Lord Uhtred has snubbed the king.
乌特雷德心爱的女性 都会成为敌人的目标
The women Uhtred has affection for become a target for his enemies.
希崔里克
Sihtric! -Sh-sh.
有什麽消息?
What have you learnt?
艾索斯坦占领了埃弗维治
Aethelstan has claimed Eoferwic.
他说朗弗德死了,没有国王 所以领土归他
He says since Rognvaldr is dead, there is no king, so it belongs to him.
埃弗维治?
Eoferwic?
他们现在认我为领主 艾索斯坦知道的
They see me as their lord now. Aethelstan knows this.
他要求所有人进贡
He is demanding all come with tribute.
不只是萨克逊首领,是全不列颠国王
Not just Saxon chiefs, but all kings of Britain.
包括整片大♥陆♥和所有海岛
All the mainland and all the outlying islands.
大人
Lord?
在这裡称王吧
Declare yourself king here.
像你祖先那样
Like your forebears.
不,他可是艾索斯坦
No. This is Aethelstan.
如果他误入歧途,我就必须点醒他
If he chooses the wrong path, I must tell him.
大人
Lord.
(埃弗维治)
(诺桑比亚王国,约克)
“根据新法令,全境皆须纳税”
"There went out a decree that all the world should be taxed."
不必进贡,通通回村子去
You owe no tribute! Return to your villages.
乌特雷德,冷静点 -皮尔里各,进贡是怎麽回事?
Uhtred! Calm yourself. -Pyrlig? What is this tribute?
他说是为了建教堂 小声点,到处都是间谍
He says it is to build churches, but, please, there are spies everywhere.
告诉你家的兔崽子他太小看苏格兰了
Tell your arseling apprentice he's badly misjudged the mood of Scotland.
这麽生气
You seem upset.
我们来谈和平条约
We came to renew our treaty.
却被晾了好几天,还被说是来乞讨的
Instead, we've been left waiting for days, only to be told we are supplicants.
劝你们小心点
I would be careful.
有人来找我们结盟
We've had other offers of alliance.
艾索斯坦为何这麽做? 他说是为了团结基♥督♥徒
Why is Aethelstan doing this? -He says to unite Christians.
他在祷告中不断提到赎罪
And in his prayers, he talks much of atonement.
赎罪?什麽罪?
Atonement? For what?
他弟弟的死?他的私生子身分?
The death of his brother, the bastardy of his parentage?
我不清楚
I do not know.
我和艾德汉大人天天在劝他
Lord Aldhelm and I try daily to dissuade,
但他满口征服天下、强迫洗礼
but there is talk of conquest and forced baptism.
他在哪裡? -恶魔石
Where is he? -The Devil's Stones.
他认为自己能战胜恶魔
He thinks he fights the devil.
这简直胡来,艾德汉
This is madness. Aldhelm.
这些石头已经耸立好几个世代了
These stones have stood for generations.
显然对上帝不敬
They are an insult to God, apparently.
那是斯特拉斯克莱德国王欧文吗?
Is that Owain, King of Strathclyde?
艾索斯坦要他亲眼见证
Aethelstan wanted him to witness it.
这些是他祖先的杰作
They were built by his forebears.
他想要羞辱权贵?
He is seeking to humiliate powerful men?
海威尔国王
King Hywel.
(四:威尔斯国王)
他竟然要威尔斯称臣?
He dares ask submission from Wealas?
你们对麦西亚有功
After all you did for Mercia?
乌特雷德,我能怎麽办?
What choice do I have, Uhtred?
他把我儿子抓去温彻斯特
He took my son to Winchester.
他把你儿子当人♥质♥?
He is keeping your son hostage?
抓走儿子,等于抓走未来的国王
You take the son, you take a future king.
我只能听从他的命令 -我会告诉他这种事不可原谅
Now I am forced to follow his bidding. -I will tell him this cannot stand.
海威尔国王 我保证威尔斯的忠诚不会被践踏
King Hywel, I swear, Wealas's faithfulness will not be spat on.
我们的诗人曾说过
Our poets spoke this.
萨克逊人将为了打造自己的国家 而摧毁我们
That a Saxon would break us all to build their country.
这不只是萨克逊人的国家
This is not just a Saxon country.
艾德汉,带我去见他 我要阻止这一切
Aldhelm, get me close to him. I will stop this.
站住,退后
Halt. Stay back.
让开,国王要召见乌特雷德
Step aside! The king requested Uhtred speak with him.
艾索斯坦国王
King Aethelstan!
陛下
Lord King,
我想跟你私下谈谈
let me speak with you alone.
你不该侵占我的领土 -你也不该违背誓言
You should not have stepped on my land.
你当年羞辱父王
You should not have broken your word, humiliated me,
现在又羞辱我
as you humiliated my father.
我是要点醒你,你误入歧途了
I'm trying to make you see you're on the wrong path.
你对英格曼德唯命是从 -我只听从上帝
You do the bidding of Ingilmundr-- -I do the bidding of the Lord.
你打算强迫丹麦人改变信仰?
Do you really seek to convert Danes?
我没教你尊重两个字吗? -很多丹麦人欢迎上帝
Did I teach you nothing of respect? -Many Danes welcome the Lord.
宫裡的人都很感激 -也有人不想改变信仰,你心知肚明
Those in my court thank me for it. -Many do not wish it, and you know this.
艾索斯坦,你明明知道的
Aethelstan, you've always known it.
连艾佛雷德都尊重这一点 -我要赎的罪更多
Even Alfred respected this. -I have more to atone for than Alfred.
谁说的?英格曼德?
Who tells you this? Ingilmundr?
他是不是说你不能没有他的指引?
Does he tell you you are damned without his guidance?
我看过太多人被神棍耍得团团转了
For I've seen before men under the spell of those who claim to know the gods.
电影精选列表