Seize the moment.
只要夺走一条生命,就能拯救众生
Save many lives by simply taking one.
否则就是开战
The alternative, of course, is war.
七王对一王
Seven kings against one.
如果艾索斯坦想团结不列颠的部落
If Aethelstan wanted to unite the tribes of Britain,
那他已经成功了
he has succeeded.
你来做什麽?
Why do you seek us here?
你的任务是让温彻斯特火力全开
Your part is to keep Winchester aroused.
你为什麽放走乌特雷德?
You let Uhtred go free. Why?
我给了他任务
I sent him away.
去杀死你的国王朋友
To kill your friend, the king.
他会先没命的
Well, he will be killed in the attempt.
乌特雷德比你高明多了
Uhtred has skills you do not.
不管是他攻击艾索斯坦 还是艾索斯坦攻击他
He attacks Aethelstan. Aethelstan attacks him.
都无所谓
It barely matters.
总之开战时,对手将士气低落
Either way, we face in battle men whose spirits have been broken.
英格曼德,你去西边,时候快到了
Ingilmundr, go to the West. The time is near.
亚丝翠,盯紧我们在诺桑比亚的朋友
Astrid, watch our friends in Northumbria.
(温彻斯特)
(威塞克斯王国,温彻斯特)
没想到又见面了
I did not think I would see you again.
陛下
Lord King.
我要为我儿请求你的宽恕
In the name of my son, I beg forgiveness.
饶了他吧
Spare him.
我愿向你称臣
Let me kneel to you.
那我会撤除你的放逐令
Then I lift your banishment.
给我一把剑,都出去吧
Give me a sword and then leave us.
来吧
Go on, then.
宣誓吧
Do it.
我以吾儿性命发誓
I swear this on my son's life.
誓词如下
Hear this as an oath.
英格曼德是间谍
Ingilmundr is a spy.
他和安♥拉♥夫联合大不列颠所有国王 打算推♥翻♥你
He's working with Anlaf to ally British kings against you.
你说谎 -是真的,我在昔得兰见到他
Lies. -It is true. I saw him in Shetland.
他派安♥拉♥夫的战士来找我 企图说服我反叛…
He told Anlaf's warriors to track me. They tried to turn me--
不可能!
No!
他跟你儿子在塞沃尔! -他洩露了你的事情
He is in Thelwael with your son! -He told them things of you.
他还是信奉众神
He still follows my gods.
你暂时还有优势
For now, you have an advantage.
英格曼德不知道自己曝光了
Ingilmundr does not know he has been discovered.
他不可能背叛我
No, he would not betray me.
我才背叛了他
If anything, I have betrayed him.
不 -他是上帝的信徒,而我是罪人!
No. -He is a man of God, and I am a sinner!
这是他灌输你的,为了让你发起战争
He has convinced you of this to provoke your campaign.
为了团结你的敌人 -不可能
To unite your enemies. -No!
艾索斯坦,醒醒吧 他们已经结成巨大的联盟
Aethelstan, please see this. This alliance he has gathered is too large.
准备来占领你的土地 -不!你说谎!
Your lands will be overrun. -No! You lie!
全是谎言!
This is all lies!
艾索斯坦,请你听我说
Aethelstan, please hear me.
我为什麽要骗你?
Why would I lie to you?
出去 -艾索斯坦
Get out. -Aethelstan--
滚,我不想看到你,守卫!
Get out. Get from my sight! Guards!
把他带走
Take him!
王八蛋,给我滚
You dog! On your way.
我们搜遍了森林山谷
We search every forest, every valley.
结果他就在繁华的城市
And here he is, back in the lap of luxury.
听说你需要我们
We heard you needed us.
众神太眷顾我了 给我这麽好的朋友
Truly the gods smiled at me to give me such friends.
我们找间酒馆
Let's find ourselves an alehouse,
好好想个对策
make a plan.
谁告诉你们我在这裡? -她说你需要我们
Who told you I was here? - She said you called for us.
你没派人传话吗?
Did you not send for us, Lord? -She said you needed us.
她说你需要护卫
And requested a guard.
一个丹麦女生,艾索斯坦的宫女
Danish girl, serves in Aethelstan's court.
费南,我没有派人传话
Finan, I sent no word.
也没有要你们离开贝班堡
No command for you to leave Bebbanburg.
你们在这看守城门 -是,大人
Stay here and guard the gates. - Yes, Lord.
狼战士
Wolf-Warriors.
是安♥拉♥夫干的好事
This is Anlaf's doing.
英格丽丝!
Ingrith!
大人,大家都去哪了?
Lord, where are they all?
艾格芙 -乌特雷德
Eadgifu? -Uhtred.
怎麽回事?
What happened?
我们听说这裡遭受攻击,状况惨烈
When news reached us of the attack and torture here,
院长便派我们来协助伤者
the abbess sent us to help the injured.
可是我们无法接近他们
But we cannot get to the injured.
她在哪裡?我妻子呢?
Where… Where is she? Where's my wife?
“七王丧钟”,大人
"Seven kings must die," Lord.
“七位国王”
"Seven kings
“和你心爱的女人”
and the woman you love."
英格丽丝!
Ingrith!
英格丽丝 -全部都来帮忙
No. Ingrith! -Every man is to help move it.
你,去上面
You, up above.
有人听见吗? -提防安♥拉♥夫的手下
Can anyone hear me? - Watch for signs of Anlaf's men.
我们无能为力,只能安抚他们
We tried to help, but all we could do was comfort them.
乌特雷德,英格丽丝说 他们威胁还会回来
Uhtred, Ingrith said they threatened to return.
我们必须保护自己 -先救出裡面的人再说
We must secure ourselves. -Not until we rescue those within.
妳们上一次说话是什麽时候?
When did you speak last?
大约三天前
About three days ago.
接住绳子
Get the rope up there!
加油
Come on!
用力拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
用力拉!
Pull!
出力
Pull!
用力拉!
Now!
费南
Finan.
她在哪裡?
Where is…
不要啊!
No!
是我害死他们的
I brought this on them.
这一切都是安♥拉♥夫造成的
What they suffered is on Anlaf's account.
你不能被打败
You cannot let this break you.
我们已残破不堪
We are broken.
我们没有盟友,没有希望
We have no allies. We're lost.
我们必须勇敢保卫诺桑比亚 抵御他们再次入侵
Then we must find the courage to defend Northumbria from their return.
只要成功困住他们
If we endure and keep them at siege,
英格兰各地就有时间备战
we will give those in other parts of England time to prepare.
我们的牺牲
Whatever we suffer
能保护远方的人
protects those we are apart from.
她说得对,大人
She's right, Lord.
奥斯柏可以渡过爱尔兰海…
Osbert can cross the Irish Sea, get to--
爱尔兰海?
The Irish Sea?
我们得快马加鞭 安♥拉♥夫想让这裡成为众矢之的
We must find the fastest horses. I think Anlaf is hoping to turn all eyes here.
他要引诱艾索斯坦
To lure Aethelstan.
他们会在自己的地盘登陆
But they will land where they have men.
英格曼德掌管威勒尔的驻军
Ingilmundr holds a garrison in the Wirral.
我们的儿子也在那裡
With… With our sons.
(塞沃尔)
(威勒尔半岛)
要出事了
Something's underway.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
保重
Take care.
快进去
Get in the cart.
你们看看脖子上的刀,好好想清楚
Those of you with swords to your throats face a decision.
一千艘船正驶向这裡
A thousand ships are heading towards these shores.
有些已经上岸了
Some have already landed.
要不了一週 我们就会占领所有萨克逊市镇
Within a week, Saxon boroughs will be overrun.
加入我们,一起推♥翻♥暴君艾索斯坦
Join us and fight the tyrant Aethelstan,
否则就去死吧
or die.
为爱德华♥国♥王…
For King Ed--
别乱动 -这边走
Keep still. - This way!
是的,先生。我相信是的。
Yes, sir. I believe so.
我们有看见,但他们走了
电影精选列表