《七王丧钟》
(根据伯纳德康威尔原着小说改编)
一百年来,这片土地动盪不安
For a hundred years, there was chaos in our lands.
萨克逊人和丹麦入侵者掀起战争
War between Saxons and Dane invaders.
觊觎王位者大动干戈
And war between men who wanted to be kings.
我追随的乌特雷德大人 乌特雷德之子 由丹麦人养大的萨克逊人
My lord, Uhtred, son of Uhtred, born a Saxon, but raised a Dane,
则带来了片刻的安宁
had brought about a fragile peace.
随着爱德华♥国♥王健康恶化
But as King Edward's health faltered,
动♥乱♥接踵而来
trouble spread.
儘管多数王国向萨克逊人宣誓效忠
And while most of the country was sworn to the Saxons,
乌特雷德的诺桑比亚却拒绝称臣
Uhtred's land of Northumbria was not.
这也成了敌人亟欲利用的弱点
And enemies were keen to exploit this.
(德文特河)
(西诺桑比亚,德文特河)
狼战士!
Wolf!
狼战士!
Wolf! [grunts] Wolf!
把这裡毁了,别让人发现我们上岸
Destroy the settlement. Leave no sign we have landed.
安♥拉♥夫,间谍来了
Anlaf, we have the spy.
我的孩子啊
Behold my child.
安♥拉♥夫之女
Behold the daughter of Anlaf.
像个小丑
You look ridiculous.
这是他们的装扮,父亲
It is how they dress, Father.
要溷入人群就得…
If I'm to hide amongst them, I must appear--
爱德华♥国♥王死了吗?
Is King Edward dead?
还没
Not yet.
但快了 -那我们来对了
But each breath could be his last. -Then we chose our moment.
国王驾崩后,萨克逊人必然会起内鬨
A king dies, Saxons always turn on each other.
去通知所有不满他们的国王
Pass this news to all kings who hate them.
说我已从爱尔兰前来,正在寻求结盟
Tell them I have crossed from Irland and wish to make allies.
妳回温彻斯特吧
Return yourself to Winchester.
等待时机
Wait.
好好玩弄他们
Play with them.
製造溷乱
Unleash chaos.
(温彻斯特)
(威塞克斯王国,温彻斯特)
别动,退后
No. Stay back.
找出王后!
Find the queen!
艾格芙王后
Lady Eadgifu,
叛徒艾弗维尔 派人来保护妳和艾德蒙王子
the traitor Aelfweard has sent men to take you and Prince Edmund into protection.
我拒绝成为人♥质♥
I have no wish to be a hostage.
能击退他们吗? -除非有艾索斯坦
Can we fight them? -Not without Aethelstan.
守卫一定能…
Well, surely, my guards can--
人们开始选边站了
Loyalties are shifting and factions forming.
我们不知道谁能信任
It is not certain who supports us.
应该趁早带着王子去避难
We should flee with your son whilst we can.
这简直无法饶恕
I will not forgive this.
我也不会原谅艾索斯坦 让我们陷入险境
Nor forgive Aethelstan for leaving us exposed.
竟然抛下我们
Damn him for his absence.
来吧,艾德蒙,我们要走了
Come, Edmund. We are leaving.
王后呢?动作快!搜!
Where's the queen? - Move! Look everywhere!
母后,这是… -别说话
Mother, what's-- - Sh. Quiet.
等等
Wait.
皮尔里各
Pyrlig. - We got word.
艾索斯坦为了祈求父亲平安 踏上朝圣之旅了
Aethelstan has gone on pilgrimage to pray for his father's health.
去找他,告诉他国王死了 然后帮我赏他一巴掌
Then find him and tell him of his death.
他发誓要保护我们的
Then strike him, from me, for he swore to protect us.
来吧,没时间了
Come. There's no time.
你们要去找谁?
Where will you go?
乌特雷德 -投靠异教♥徒♥?
To Uhtred. -The pagan?
他们在裡面 -快走
They're in here! - Go! Go!
乌特雷德背叛了我丈夫
Uhtred betrayed my husband.
这样妥吗?
Are we sure this is wise?
乌特雷德视艾索斯坦如己出 绝对可靠
Uhtred was like a father to Aethelstan. He can be trusted.
我们要去最后的王国
We go to the last kingdom.
(贝班堡)
(诺桑比亚王国,贝班堡)
他在军队前大喊:“放箭!”
He stood in front of the army, and he said, "Release the arrows!"
结果一支箭射穿了他的头
And an arrow went right through his head.
真的太精采了
Oh, that was something.
这片土地上的战役将流传千古
But then, the battle for this place certainly sticks in the memory.
两场都是 -对,肯努特
Both times. - Hey. Cnut.
他是个好老二
He was a proper… cock!
还有凶勐的屠马人
Then there were the horse-killers. Oh, they were deadly.
他叫什麽? -血髮
What was his name? -Bloodhair.
血髮,女巫又叫什麽?
Bloodhair. And what was her name? She of the curses?
别提了,她叫丝凯德
Do not remind me. Skade!
她是疯婆娘
Now, she was moon touched.
另一位先知的下场不太好喔
Another one who thought she was a seer. It didn't go well for her.
那真的是预知梦,我梦到三次了
I am telling you, my dream was a prophecy. Three nights I have had it.
妳梦到什麽,英格丽丝? -别问了,大人
And what is your dream, Ingrith? - Don't get her started, Lord.
听好了,“七王丧钟”
Hear my words. "Seven kings must die." - Lord?
七位国王和… -英格丽丝
Seven kings and-- -Ingrith!
注意,王后来了
All stand for the queen!
艾格芙王后
Queen Eadgifu.
还有我最尊贵的朋友,艾德汉大人
And my most noble friend, Lord Aldhelm.
什麽风把你们吹来了?
What brings you this far north?
我们母子来寻求庇护
I come seeking refuge with my son.
爱德华♥国♥王驾崩了
Edward, rightful king of these lands, has died.
我很遗憾
Then my heart grieves.
我一直想要和解
I'd hoped to reconcile.
一个挂了,还剩六个
One down, six to go.
够了,我不喜欢这样
No! I do not like it.
诺桑比亚将承认艾索斯坦为新王
Northumbria recognizes the new king, Aethelstan.
艾索斯坦不一定能即位
Do not assume Aethelstan will be king.
有谁拥护艾弗维尔? -威塞克斯诸位郡长
Who is supporting Aelfweard? - The ealdormen of Wessex.
不意外,还在说艾索斯坦是私生子?
Of course. Still claiming Aethelstan's a bastard?
对,威尔特郡为艾弗维尔提供金援
Yes. Aelfweard has the wealth of Wiltunscir behind him.
我们在艾尔斯伯里的间谍 通报他正在当地公开招兵买♥♥马
Our spies in Aegelesburg say he's there, openly recruiting mercenaries.
我们要在他壮大前 去艾尔斯伯里逮住他
We will go to Aegelesburg and seize him before he is at full force.
我们希望你採取防守姿态
We would prefer your guard.
我的提议能争取时间 让艾索斯坦去温彻斯特加冕为王
My offer gives Aethelstan the time to go to Winchester to be crowned,
还能避免军事冲突
and we avoid a clash of armies.
我立誓要守护艾索斯坦…
I swore an oath to protect Aethelstan--
对,你是信守诺言的人
And of course, you are a man of your word.
但你没有履行向国王称臣的承诺
Yet your oath to swear your lands to the king remains unfulfilled.
妳的丈夫对丹麦后裔充满敌意
Your husband showed himself hostile to those of Danish blood.
他不是统一英格兰的最佳人选
As such, he was not the right man to unite England.
否则英格兰早就统一了
If he had been, England would be united.
现在不一样了
But now things can be different.
艾索斯坦可以是 实现萨克逊人梦想的国王
Aethelstan can be the king to fulfill the Saxon dream.
除非他发誓…
If he chooses to swear--
我已宣誓效忠,我的誓言依旧有效
I swore an oath of loyalty, and it stands.
如果艾弗维尔在招募佣兵 一定会到处放话
If Aelfweard is buying mercenaries, he will be looking for men from all parts.
这样还能发动突袭吗?
Do you think we can still execute an ambush?
如果是为了艾索斯坦,当然没问题
If it is for Aethelstan, then yes.
只要他不睡着 -就那麽一次
If he does not fall asleep. -Once. I fell asleep once.
确定不派年轻战士吗?
Are you certain this is better than a band of young fighters?
我听说你们最近都在饮酒作乐
I hear you do little these days but feast and hunt.
我不会把自己发的誓 丢给年轻人去实现
I will not send young men to do a task I swore to do myself.
来吧,臭傢伙…
Come on, you little…
快啊
Come on! Come on.
现在停下来。
Stop it now.
奥斯柏,边境怎麽样? 苏格兰人没作乱吧?
Osbert! What news from our borders? Do the Scots behave themselves?
父亲,听说德文特河畔有狼战士
Yes, Father. There are rumors Wolf-Warriors landed near Derwent.
狼战士? -你背着剑做什麽?
Wolf-Warriors? -Why are you carrying your sword?
我们要去保护艾索斯坦 不受他弟弟伤害
We're riding to protect Aethelstan from his brother.
我也去
Then I will come.
我要与你并肩作战留下来 - 守着你应得的领土吧
Any fight of yours is mine. -Stay here and protect your birthright.
被动等待准没好事
No good comes of sitting waiting for a birthright.
那你就训练马匹
So you train the horses
教教那男孩怎麽保护自己
and you teach that boy how to defend himself.
先王的三儿子不怎麽讨喜
No one likes the third son of a dead king.
父亲
Father.
你会向艾索斯坦称臣吗? -我必须遵守诺言
Will you swear our lands to Aethelstan? -I must honor my word.
电影精选列表