Well, he's gonna try it.
科比,她用钩子钩住的时候,把她的前端套入绞盘轴座就很容易了
And, Kirby, when she's hooked up, slip her nose into the cup real easy.
要记住,有这有七百万立方英尺的氢
Just keep remembering, there's seven million cubic feet of hydrogen...
在飞艇里!
... at the end of our fishing pole!
老天,皇后号♥。我赢了
My God, the Queen. I've had it.
不一定,我们五点钟在雷克赫斯特着陆
Not necessarily. We land at Lakehurst at 5:00.
她正在套上绳索
She's just taking on her tugs.
伯斯,在干什么?
Boerth, what's there?
发现什么东西了,卡尔? - 那片补丁看起来很不结实
Find something, Karl? - That patch looked weak.
一定是外面裂开后松弛了
Must have loosened when the outer skin ripped.
我曾修过了,我肯定它现在是安全的
I reinforced it. I'm sure it's secure now.
嗯哼,来吧,厨师做了些三明治在等着我们
Uh-huh. Well, come on. The chef's got sandwiches waiting for us.
伯斯玛拒绝给我们派士兵
Well, Bisma refused us that detachment of marines.
你告诉他原因了吗?
Did you tell him the score?
他知道怎么回事,真是不像话
He knows the score. It was quite a battle.
他把兴登堡号♥叫做空中火葬场
He called the Hindenburg a flying crematorium.
不想让他的人接近它
Doesn't want his men near it.
该死。我希望华盛顿把氦气给莱曼
Damn. I hope Washington gives Lehmann the helium.
笛姆勒先生 - 什么事
Mr. Dimmler. - Yes.
我刚发现这个卡在通道上
I just found this stuck in the catwalk.
老天有没有造成损坏?
Jesus. Any damage?
不,我想没有,长官 - 发生了什么事?
No, I don't think so, sir. - Something wrong?
卢德克刚才在通道发现这个,一定是某个白♥痴♥丢掉的
Ludecke just found this in the catwalk. Some idiot must've dropped it.
它是谁的,卢德克?
Who does it belong to, Ludecke?
不知道,长官 - 他没有报告?该死的傻瓜
I don't know, sir. - He didn't report it? Damn fool.
刀子掉在船体里面会引起火花
A knife dropped inside the hull could cause sparks...
损伤电线和控制缆绳 天知道是怎么回事
... damage a wire, control cable. Christ knows what.
我们得找出是谁的刀子,为什么不报告
We've got to find out who owns that knife and why he didn't report it.
我们想看看你们的刀子
We want to see your knives.
请拿出你的刀子,卡尔
Your knife, please, Karl.
卢德克几分钟前在船体里找到了这个
Ludecke found this in the hull a few minutes ago.
这不是他的
He doesn't have it.
我去洗手的时候把它放在我的铺位上
I left it on my bunk when I went to wash up.
一定是有人借走了,请原谅我的样子,艇长
Someone must've borrowed it. Please forgive my appearance, Captain.
是你的吗? - 不是,长官
Is this yours? - No, sir.
你能证明吗?
Can you prove it?
我的刀把上有缺口是我们在上海的一场搏斗中留下的
My knife has a nick in the guard from that fight we got in in Shanghai...
那次我们在格拉夫号♥上环游世界
... when we went around the world on the Graf.
拘留他,所有的人都要盘问
Arrest him, question all of them.
拘留我,艇长,只是因为我的刀子借出去了?
Arrest me, Captain, because my knife was borrowed?
蠢事太多了
Enough of this stupid business.
穿上衣服去你的降落台,机械长
Get dressed and go to your landing station, Chief.
是,长官 - 你们也去
Yes, sir. - You men too.
我信任兹佩林的工作人员
I trust the men in the Zeppelin family.
看那边!她来了!
Look over there! She's coming!
至少有25节
That's at least 25 knots.
妈的,只不过是微风罢了,狂风来了怎么办?
Hell, they're only showing surface winds. What's happened to gusts?
他们固定不了,长官
They can't get it fixed, sir.
亮红灯,该死,亮红灯
Flash red, damn it. Flash red.
红灯,艇长
Signal red, Captain.
多谢了,我还以为是棵圣诞树呢
Thank you kindly. I thought it was a Christmas tree.
告诉全体人员
Send this to Fellows.
天气过坏,推迟着陆,等候N.A.L的进一步通知
Riding out weather. Shall delay landing until further notice from N.A.L.
高兴地等着吃饭吧,普拉斯
Looking forward to dinner. Pruss.
确保我们一着陆,狗也要卸下,知道吗?
Make sure the dog is unloaded as soon as we land, all right?
这是额外给你的,你真是个小乖乖
Here's a little something extra for you. You have been a doll.
好的,查宁太太,我挺喜欢狗的,谢谢你
That's okay, Mrs. Channing. I like dogs. Thanks, anyway.
哦,你太好了 - 这是我在兹佩林飞艇的一套演出
Well, lovely. - It's a set for my zeppelin act.
我有更好的,但他们从我的机舱里消失了
I had better ones, but they disappear from my cabin.
有人想窃取我的演出计划,它就这么受欢迎
Somebody's trying to steal my act. That's how good it is.
琼,我跟你说实话,这戏不适合我
Joe, I've gotta be honest with you. It's not right for my show.
你不喜欢,嗯?
You don't like it, huh?
我想还是到马戏团上演吧
Well, I guess it's back to the circus.
琼? - 什么事
Joe? - Yeah.
你忘了这个
You forgot this one.
这是我为孩子们画的彩虹
It's just a drawing that I made of the crazy rainbow for my kids.
你有多少个孩子? - 三个
How many children do you have? - Three.
一个七岁,一个四岁,一个将来要成为杂技演员的男婴
One seven, one four, and a baby boy who's gonna be an acrobat.
相信我,我们家里有足够大的马戏场
Believe you me, we have circus enough at home.
我相信 - 不过
I'll bet.
无论如何,认识您这样的人是我的荣幸。
Anyhow, it's been a great honor to know people like you.
多谢,琼 - 我们玩得很高兴吗
Thank you, Joe. - We had some fun, huh?
是啊 - 再见
Yeah. - Good-bye.
里德,我喜欢琼的演出
Reed, I'd like to see Joe's act.
好的,小家伙
Okay, little mother.
我们下周什么时候去试一试他的音如何
I guess we'll give him an audition sometime next week.
好的
Good.
这真是荒谬! - 是的,夫人
This is absurd! - Yes, ma'am.
我认为我们降落前只需澄清一个专门性的问题
I'm sure it's just a technicality that will be straightened out before we land.
我想立刻要回我的护照,科斯奇 - 它不在这里,伯爵夫人
I want my passport this instant, Kirsch. - It's not here, Countess.
它给扣押了
It's been picked up.
同样的事情我的一个朋友在意大利也碰到过
Same thing happened to a friend of mine in Italy.
你不会相信他们给他的借口
You wouldn't believe the excuse they gave him.
弗兰兹
Franz.
他们扣押了我的护照 - 奉谁的命令?
They've picked up my passport. - On whose orders?
说不定是你的
Yours, maybe.
除了你谁还知道皮尼姆德的事?你是...
Who else knows about Peenemunde? You're the...
没什么大不了的,伯爵夫人
It's only a little storm, Countess.
一个小时后你就会和你女儿笑话它呢
In an hour you'll be laughing about it with your daughter.
事实上,我打算私下护送你走出这飞艇
In fact, I'm going to escort you from the ship personally...
确保我看到她 好吗?
... to make sure that I see her. All right?
我们想看你的刀子 - 你们已经看过了,我很忙
We want to see your knife. - You've seen my knife. I'm busy.
快点!
Come on!
这是科诺的刀子,是吗? - 该死的,是的
This is Knorr's knife, isn't it? - The hell it is.
刀把上有个像科诺说的那样的缺口,你弄坏了自己的,就偷了这个
A nick on the guard like Knorr said. You stole it when you broke your own.
你在干什么? - 这是我的刀子!
What were you doing? - It's my knife!
你在说谎 - 没有,里塔,你们不能拘捕我
You're lying. - You can't arrest me without Ritter.
等着瞧
Watch.
维格,你这个盖世太保白♥痴♥。你犯了一生中最大的错误
Vogel, you Gestapo idiot. You're making the mistake of your life.
艇长,有些乘客很着急
Captain, some of the passengers are getting nervous.
我们还要多久才能降落?
How long will it be before we land?
等到雷克赫斯特的海军航♥空♥兵给我们开绿灯
Whenever Naval Air at Lakehurst gives us the green light.
你预计那是什么时候了? - 告诉乘客们
When do you estimate that'll be? - Tell the passengers...
我们要等到一切都顺利了才降落,一分钟也不能急
... we'll land when conditions are right and not a minute sooner.
一边过重,倾斜三度,船首偏轻
Three degrees out of trim. Light in the bow.
在船尾扔下压舱物,二百千克
Drop ballast aft. Two hundred kilos.
不错,她确实是尾部重,艇长
Yes, she does feel tail-heavy, Captain.
她尾部重是因为风把雨水都刮到船尾了
She's tail-heavy because wind drove the rain aft.
潮气很快就会蒸发掉的
The moisture will evaporate in a few minutes.
我们到了机场上空,还要过多久乘客们才能离开飞艇?
When we're over the field, how long will it be before
乘客们自然要问 - 高空降落要用15分钟
The passengers are certain to ask. - A high landing takes 15 minutes.
另外20分钟让乘客们登陆
Allow another 20 to disembark passengers.
我知道伯爵夫人的护照正在被扣押
Um, I understand the Countess's passport is being held.
该死,维格说那是关系到内部安全的大事
Rotten. Vogel said it was a matter of internal security.
是维格拿的? - 关你什么事,里塔?
Vogel took it? - What's the matter with you, Ritter?
我猜想你知道你自己的部门出了什么事?
I assume you know what's going on in your own department.
是,长官,我知道
Yes, sir, I do.
如果风向变了
If the wind shifts...
让你的人紧抓不放直到主线降落
... have your linesmen hang on until the main wire comes down.
伯斯?
Boerth?
我在找伯斯,你看到他了吗?
I'm looking for Boerth. Have you seen him?
我也要需要他去北边看看
I need him too. Try the north section.
那是什么? - 只是我们修补过的一个磨损的地方
What's that? - That's just a worn place we patched.
我保证那是安全的
I'm sure it's secure.
好吧,我们派个人来看 住这个地方直到我们着陆
All right, but let's have a man watch this bag till we're on the ground.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
伯斯?伯斯!
Boerth? Boerth!
发个信♥号♥♥,建议现在着陆,地面人员准备好了
Send a Decca. Recommend landing now. Ground crew is ready.
回复N.A.L,准备降落
Reply to N.A.L. Proceeding to land.
晚宴迟到。向女士们致歉。普拉斯签字
Will be late for dinner. Apologies to madam. Signed Pruss.
我对四号♥舱不放心,上尉
电影精选列表