G-men? Oh, Lordy, Lordy!
你们确信没找错人吗? - 没有,太太
You sure you got the right party? - Yes, ma'am.
但是--
But...
你确信那是你的信
Then you confirm that that is your letter...
你自己的笔迹,写给德国大使的?
... in your own handwriting, to the German ambassador?
当然是我的,里面的一切都会按照我的预言成为现实
I certainly do, and everything in it will happen just like I say.
明天兹佩林在纽约市上空要爆♥炸♥
Tomorrow the zeppelin will fly over New York City and blow up.
我知道这将是现实 - 怎样现实,兰奇太太?
I know it for a fact. - How, Mrs. Rauch?
因为两周前我在幻觉中看到了就像水晶一样清楚
Because two weeks ago I saw it in a vision, clear as crystal.
我预言很准,从不出错
I'm clairvoyant, and I'm never wrong.
不信问问我的邻居们
Just ask any of the neighbors.
我也预测贝特戴维斯
I also predict that Bette Davis...
要在电影中扮演史嘉丽·奥赫拉
...will play the part of Scarlett O'Hara in the movie...
还有温莎的公爵永远不会娶辛普森太太
... and the Duke of Windsor will never marry Mrs. Simpson.
是从速记上读来的吧
Read it from the shorthand.
“经校验,弗莱达海勒的前情夫
"Checking information that former lover of Freda Halle...
在西班牙为左派战斗而死,豪奇伍德签字
... was killed fighting for Leftists in Spain. Signed, Hochwald."
发给豪奇伍德
To Hochwald.
有没有关于海勒的炸♥弹♥消息?
Is there any information regarding bomb from Halle?
有几个嫌疑人但我需要证据,里塔
Have several suspects, but I need evidence. Ritter.
真是神奇冰山!
Magnificent. Icebergs!
太远了,拍不到 转过来一下好吗?
They're too far away to photograph. Will you turn around?
做梦都没想到会见到冰山 - 太有趣了
I never dreamed we'd see icebergs. - That's interesting.
你去哪儿?乔治?看冰山
Where've you been, George? Look at the icebergs.
让人感到好象一个探险家正飞过极点
Makes you feel like an explorer flying over the pole.
你弹得还是特别棒
You still play beautifully.
只有我希望你还在打牌
Only I wish you were playing cards.
下午3 : 00
3:00 this afternoon.
我把她带到这里你不会说我什么吧?
You won't say anything about me bringing her down here, will you?
哦,没什么,我们走后我一直都在这样做
Oh, hell, I've been doing it since we left.
这狗是哪个品种的? - 达尔马提亚狗
What kind of dog is she? - She's a dalmatian.
她曾经跟踪列车,是吗,宝贝?
She used to follow behind carriages, didn't you, girl?
她需要多多锻炼
She needs a lot of exercise.
左舷机翼表面裂开松弛,长官 - 三号♥和四号♥发动机,良好
Cover on port fin ripped loose, sir. - Engines three and four, idle.
前部发动机速度减至四分之一
Forward engines to quarter speed.
我到尾部看看 - 去吧
Suppose I go aft and take a look. - Go ahead.
好,不错,很好
Right. Yes. Right.
上升,让她吹吹风 - 艇长,我们正在失去高度
Hold her into the wind. - Captain, we're losing altitude.
我们很重,在暴风雨中淋了不少雨水 - 更多的动力,长官?
We're heavy. Picked up rain in the squall. - More power, sir?
别,那样机身装配员们会被风刮下去的
No. The riggers would be swept overboard by the wind.
现在高度多少? - 三百五十米,长官
What's the altitude now? - Three hundred fifty meters, sir.
下降速度? - 每分钟十米
Rate of descent? - Ten meters a minute.
也就是说他们只有大约二十五分钟可用
That gives them about, uh, 25 minutes.
啊!喔!哦!
Ah! Oh! Oh!
接住他 - 抓紧他
Hold him! - Got him!
踩住横杆!横杆
Foot on the bar! On the bar!
把他提上去! - 把你的脚放在这里
Lift him up! - Put your feet down here.
好了抓住他 - 把我放在梁上
All right. Hold him. - Put me down on the girder.
该死
Damn!
老天!伤得不轻
Jesus! Looks bad.
没事,我们走
It's all right. Let's go.
高度:280米
Altitude: 280 meters.
不能冒险降到一百米以下
Can't risk going below 100.
高度:260米
Altitude: 260 meters.
现在一分钟降15米
Now losing 15 a minute.
前行发动机速度降到一半
Forward engines to half.
风大一点不会把他们吹走的,奥斯特
Little more breeze won't blow them away, Oster.
过几分钟,我们会升高一些的
We'll gain some lift in a couple of minutes.
前部发动机,速度减半
Forward engines, half speed.
你们只有十五分钟了
You've only got about 15 minutes.
你来缝吧,卡尔你快一些
You sew, Karl. You're faster.
你在哪个方位,西姆拉先生?
What exposure are you using, Mr. Shimura?
56 - 56
Five-six. - Five-six.
谢天谢地,我带来了照相机
Thank the Lord I brought this camera.
看,亲爱的太壮观了
Look, darling. It's gorgeous!
不要越线 - 没有!
Stepped on the line. - Did not!
这次旅行值得真惊险
That's worth the whole trip. It's breathtaking.
告诉艇长没事了,他现在可以继续飞行了
It's all right to tell the captain he can go on now.
我们想要的图片都有了 - 好的,夫人
We have all the pictures we want. - Yes, ma'am.
回到里面去,小心你的眼睛 - 这就完事了
Go back inside. Look after your eye. - Just finish up.
准备行动,笛姆勒。我们降到100的时候,我想让所有的发动机全速前进
Stand by, Dimmler. When we're down to 100, I want all engines full speed.
让机身装配员回到里面去
Get the riggers inside.
噢!科诺!伯斯!
Knorr! Boerth!
时间不多了回到里面去
No more time. Back inside.
太大了它会裂开的 - 艇长的命令!回到里面去!
It's still too big. It'll rip. - Captain's orders! Back inside!
卡尔!
Karl!
有个装配员还在外面,艇长
One rigger's still outside, Captain.
伯斯
Boerth.
艇长,伯斯还在外面 - 我听到了,笛姆勒
Captain. Boerth is still outside. - I heard you, Dimmler.
所有的发动机全速前进
All engines full ahead.
向上抬升五度
Nose up five degrees.
科诺?科诺?我要掉下去了!
Knorr? Knorr, I'm going off!
拉住我!
Pull me!
拉住我!
Pull me!
你没事的,卡尔,来吧
You're all right, Karl. Come on.
她大约要晚七个小时
She's about seven hours late.
夫人,我相信,没什么可焦虑的
I assure you, madame, there's no need to worry.
她在离纽芬兰海岸100英里的地方
She's right there, 100 miles off the coast of Newfoundland.
他们直到明天下午才降落
Then they won't be landing till tomorrow afternoon.
我建议你明天下午再来
I suggest you come back tomorrow morning.
那时侯我们就更清楚了
We'll know much better by then.
非常感谢 - 别客气
Thank you so much. - My pleasure.
道格拉斯先生 - 哦,谢谢
Mr. Douglas. - Oh. Thank you.
我会把那个给你带到广播室,道格拉斯先生
I'll take that to the radio room for you, Mr. Douglas.
不用,谢谢。我自己来
No, thank you. I'll do it myself.
不过,先生,乘客们不允许 - 我明白,我明白,我明白
But, sir, passengers aren't allowed to... - I know, I know.
这是我的特别通行证,谢谢
Here's my special pass. Thank you.
很高兴见到你,道格拉斯先生
I'd like to see you, Mr. Douglas.
待会儿喝杯怎么样?
How 'bout a drink later?
现在!
Now!
你们这些四肢发达的人在干什么? - 废话少说
What's this strong-arm stuff? - Come on.
你最好跟我说说这个东西,道格拉斯先生
You'd better tell me about this, Mr. Douglas.
说的时候,用密♥码♥解释它
While you're at it, explain these, in code.
我不会把这东西解释给你听,走开
I don't have to explain a damn thing to you. Get out.
最好拨回法兰克福时间
Better set it back to Frankfurt time.
在那儿,一辆警车会飞快开来接你
That's where a fast police car will be meeting you...
大约94小时后,当然如果不出事的话
... in roughly 94 hours, barring accidents, of course.
好,我会告诉你,里塔,但你得让我把那条信息发出去
Okay, I'll tell you, Ritter, but you've gotta let me send that message.
那是另外一回事
It may mean the difference.
什么? - 做成我一生中最重大的一件事
To what? - To pulling off the biggest deal of my life.
现在,我在竞争
Right now, I'm in a race.
我要先到纽约才能击败我的竞争对手
A race to beat my competitor into New York.
谁? - 弗莱达.西门子,西门子和拍兹格公♥司♥的董事长
Who? - Fred Seemans, head of Seemans and Poelzig.
此时,他在玛丽皇后号♥上
At this moment, he's on the Queen Mary...
比我们提前一天半出发
... which left a day and a half ahead of us.
在信息中,我们把他的船叫做鳖鱼
In the messages, we call his outfit the Sharks...
我叫做鹰
... mine the Hawks.
一个在海上,一个在空中,都是食肉动物
One by air and one by sea and both carnivorous.
你的想法很有见地
You're beginning to get the idea.
明天将会宣布通用汽车战胜了
Tomorrow it'll be announced that General Motors has acquired...
欧佩尔汽车公♥司♥
... the Opel Motor Company.
广♥告♥效应就唾手可得了
The advertising account will be up for grabs.
谁先到谁就掌握了主动权
Whoever gets there first will have the jump.
好吧,我们倒要看看玛丽皇后号♥上有没有弗莱达西门子这个人
All right. Let's see if there's a Fred Seemans on board the Queen Mary.
进来
Yeah?
你好,上尉 - 三个小时,你在哪儿,贝克?
Hi, Captain. - Three hours. Where ya been, Baker?
你要做的是给轮船航运线打电♥话♥
All ya had to do was phone the steamship line.
那很简单
That was the easy part.
“弗莱达里克.西门子在皇后玛丽号♥上
"The individual, Frederick Seemans, is on board the Queen Mary...
在312号♥,一等舱,C座”
... occupying suite 312, first class, 'C' deck."
花费时间的是别的事
电影精选列表