But no lower than 200 meters.
进来吧,弗兰兹
By all means, come right in, Franz.
你在哪儿弄到的打火机?
Where did you get the lighter?
我们的无线电报务员容易激动
Our radio operator is hot-blooded.
给我,伯爵夫人
Give it to me, Countess.
规矩点,厄瑟勒。你知道这很危险
Behave, Ursula. You know it's dangerous.
弗兰兹,我学了一个新游戏:违反一切规则
Franz, I've learned a new game: breaking all the rules.
比起那些穿褐色衬衫的鞋匠和屠夫
It's much more fun for people like us...
我们这样的人对这游戏更感乐趣
... than those shoe clerks and butchers in their brown shirts...
因为,亲爱的,是我们制定规则
... because, my darling, we made the rules.
我制定这个规则
I made this one.
来吧,拿走吧。别的想要什么尽管拿
Go ahead. Take it. Help yourself to anything else.
那是现在的官方政策,是吗?
That's the official policy now, isn't it?
他们夺走了我的房♥子和土地 - 我听说过
They've taken my house and my land. - So I heard.
你真是慷慨? - 慷慨?我说那是血腥杀戮
How generous of you. - Generous? I screamed bloody murder.
哦,弗兰兹,如果我告诉你皮尼幕德那边的情况一
Oh, Franz, if I told you what was going on in Peenemunde...
你不知道,没人知道
You don't know. No one knows.
如果他们认为你知道了,你就永远别想走出这个国家一步
If they thought you knew, you would never be allowed out of the country.
听我说,别问问题也别回答任何问题
Listen to me. No questions asked or answered.
你为祖国作出了很大的牺牲
You have made a great sacrifice for the Fatherland.
你明白我吗?
Do you understand me?
好的
Good.
为什么人们想要那个我永远不会知道的无名小岛?
Why anyone would want that wretched island I'll never know.
我不是告诉过你,弗兰兹。我想办法把它处理了?
Did I tell you, Franz, I managed to get rid of it?
朱迪会很高兴的
Trudi will be delighted.
哦,弗兰兹,她越长越漂亮了
Oh, Franz, she's growing up so nicely.
她会在机场等你的 - 你可能会见到她
She'll be at the airfield. Perhaps you'll see her.
漂亮的孩子
Beautiful child.
我听你说她要去波士顿上学,真是太好了
I heard you say she was going to school in Boston. That's marvelous.
她学得很好
And doing very well.
有人告诉我说那是最好的聋哑学校
It's the best school for the deaf, I'm told.
她正学习说话和观察嘴形
She's learning to speak and lip-read.
或许这个夏天我们会--
Maybe this summer we'll...
抱歉,抱歉 - 你在哪里?
Sorry. Sorry. - Where are you?
怎么回事?
What is this? What is all that?
是大气压力
It's atmospheric pressure.
晦!斯图亚特,我想把我的东西从保险箱拿出来
Yes! Stuart, I want my things out of the safe.
这让我窒息
It's making me choke.
这是什么?
What is this? What is all this?
哦,感谢上帝,终于消失了
Oh, thank God, it's going away.
请,请别,厄--别伤心
Please, please, don't, uh... don't be upset.
你们刚才看了一场圣艾摩火,井没什么危害
You've just been treated to a harmless display of St. Elmo's fire.
怎么回事? - 飞艇穿过雾的时候
What's that? - As the ship came through the fog...
就会积累很多静电然后释放
... we accumulated an electrical charge...
就像一个小孩子在地毯上摩擦鞋底一样
... like a child shuffling his shoes across a carpet.
我们现在没什么危险了
We've been in no danger.
飞艇是绝对保险的
The ship is completely bonded together...
放电消失了,没造成什么危害
... and the charge was dissipated harmlessly.
谢谢 - 我确信...
Thank you. - I was pretty sure...
那是圣艾摩火
it was St. Elmo's fire all along.
就我个人而言,我突然产生一种短暂却又莫可名状的想法
Personally, I could use a little shot of something.
飞艇上的感觉真是奇妙
Marvelous sensation on an airship.
漂浮
Floating.
永恒
Timeless.
过去,现在,没有区别
Past, present, no difference.
他们好象都在这里交汇
They all seem to run together here.
你觉得是这样吗,弗兰兹?
Don't you find it so, Franz?
你还玩牌吗,伯爵夫人? - 什么?
Do you still play cards, Countess? - Why?
纳皮尔少校和巴吉特先生 我觉得很可疑
Major Napier and Mr. Bajetta pique my professional curiosity.
我经常被要求做这种事情
I've been propositioned frequently...
但这是我第一次被德国空军利用
... but this is the first time I've ever been recruited by the German Luftwaffe.
这就是你的工作,弗兰兹?
That is what you're doing, isn't it, Franz?
是的,真是抱歉
Yes. With apologies.
我会把我赢得的百分之十给你
I'll give you ten percent of my winnings.
你应该记得,我擅长有关运气的游戏
You probably remember, I'm good at games of chance.
你总交好运
You're in the right place.
哦,真是奇怪
Well, that's an odd thing to say.
显然它是用一种私人密♥码♥写的
It's obviously some kind of private code.
不管怎样,我们会抢在道格拉斯之前想到答案
In any case, we'll see the answer before Douglas does.
那对我们有利 - 不错
That gives us an advantage. - True.
继续发
Go ahead and send it.
斯帕画了飞艇核心的草图
Spah made this sketch of the ship's interior.
看你能不能打这个 - 标准组合密♥码♥
See if you can open this. - Standard combination.
你觉得你那个小丑怎么样?
Now what do you think of your pet clown?
我认为我们应该仔细监视他
I think we better watch him more closely.
对行家来说很简单
Simple for a man who knows his job.
道格拉斯很快就破解了那个机场的电报
Douglas got rid of that airport telegram very quickly.
我们得等候他发出的电报的回应
We'll have to wait for the answer to the one he sent.
音乐会要持续多久?
How long is this concert supposed to last?
没说过,不过,我要艇长迟到15分钟
No telling. However, I asked the captain to arrive 15 minutes late.
编码器
A coding device.
我从没见到过像这样的
I've never seen one quite like it.
德国空军情报部正忙着在西班牙晒太阳呢
Luftwaffe Intelligence has been too busy sunning themselves in Spain.
操作’K ',你认为那代表什么呢?维格?
"Operation 'K'." What do you suppose that stands for, Vogel?
德国人?大香肠?犹太教?
"Kraut"? "Knockwurst"? "Kosher"?
你还需要什么来盘问纳皮尔和帕吉塔?
What more do you need to question Napier and Pajetta?
我的命令要悄悄传达
My orders are to move quietly.
而且,当你觉察出一个间谍而他还不知道
Besides, when you surface a spy, and he doesn't know it...
你就可以利用他
... you can turn him to your own advantage.
艇长,得到你的允许
With your permission, Captain...
我很高兴能第一次在公共场合演出
... I would like to play for the first time in public...
几个我即将上演的节目
... a little number from my upcoming show...
琼斯帕先生同意参加这次小小的娱乐活动
... and Mr. Joe Spah has kindly agreed to take part in this little entertainment.
我希望你会喜欢,艇长
I hope you like it. Captain.
斯帕先生 - 查宁先生
Mr. Spah. - Mr. Channing.
“新的声音回荡祖国”
“忠实的德国人懂得”
“他们重新聚集在振奋人心的歌♥声周围”
“他们的心胸多么宽广”
“新的声音让祖国”
“坚守它古老高贵的誓言”
“乡帮助勤劳的人们重新开始建设家园”
“指明前进的方向”
“对于党卫队”
“还有千言要倾诉乡”
“为什么我不知从何表达”
“骄傲吧,纯洁'的雅利安血统”
“是安全的保障”
“感谢柏林”
“他迈着雄壮年轻的步伐”
“风云为之变色”
“我们要说党卫队”
“谁要是胆敢”
非常感谢。 - 没什么
Danke sch?n. - De nada.
“对于纳粹,还有千言要倾诉”
“他们使媒体整齐划一”
“他们使电影院现代化”
“电台”
“还有莱茵河”
“它是个魅力无穷的政党”
“拒绝加入就是罪过”
乡对于纳粹,还有千言要倾诉乡
“我忠心希望这话”
“及时说出来”
“还有谁在创造机会”
“忙碌的先驱者们在占领--”
多谢,查宁先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Channing.
真不幸,你的幽默和我们的不一样
Unfortunately, your humor is not the same as ours.
晚安,先生
Good night, sir.
真是意想不到
It was really surprising.
哦,是你,伯斯。你都在那里干什么?
Oh, it's you, Boerth. What the devil were you doing up there?
例行巡查,上校 - 巡查什么?
Routine inspection, Colonel. - Inspecting what?
控制缆绳,长官。机身装配员的职责
Control cables, sir. A rigger's duty.
我能帮你做些什么,长官?
Is there anything I can help you with, sir?
我知道你是希♥特♥勒♥青年团的一个领导
I understand you were a Hitler Youth leader.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
但是你近两年不够活跃
But you haven't been active for the last two years.
只是因为兴登堡号♥的缘故,长官
Only because of the Hindenburg, sir.
我帮着在弗莱德里奇沙芬建造她
I helped build her in Friedrichshafen...
去年,十次旅行我都参加了
... and last year I made all ten trips.
如果没别的事,长官,我得继续执行我的职务了
If there's nothing else, sir, I'll get on with my duties.
伯斯!
Boerth!
我很好奇你到底在干什么,伯斯
I wonder what you were really doing, Boerth.
我的职责,长官
My duty, sir.
兰奇太太,我们是联邦调查局的,我们想跟你谈谈
We're from the F.B.I., Mrs. Rauch. We'd like to talk to you.
德国人?哦老天爷,老天爷!
电影精选列表