It's the others that took the time.
操作“K”,通行权,勒达和忏杜先生
Operation "K," Passage, Raid and Mr. Chandu.
你知道他们是谁?
You know who they are?
你打算在哪一天告诉我,是吗,贝克?
You're gonna tell me any day now, aren't ya, Baker?
他们是马,上尉 - 什么?
They're horses, Captain. - What?
哦,你看,它真难住了我
Well, you see, it had me stumped.
所以我跟联邦调查局联络了,真是惭愧
So I contacted the F.B.I., and was my face red.
他们是赛马的名字
These are the names of racehorses.
为什么兹佩林飞艇上的一些德国人想让我们找马?
Why does some German on a zeppelin want us to find out about the ponies?
你抓住我了
You got me.
依我看可能他听说:纽约的警♥察♥们在打赌
Maybe he's heard: New York cops make book.
可能他以为他能够偷偷溜到贝尔蒙 赢得一大把
Maybe he thinks he can and win himself a bundle.
哦,那里靠近雷克赫斯特
Well, that's near Lakehurst.
两匹老马明天要比赛了
Two of these nags are runnin' tomorrow.
操作“K”和忏杜先生
Operation "K" and Mr. Chandu.
噢,给他们投♥注♥陪率那该是所有人都关心的
Well, send them the odds. That's probably all the guy wants, anyway.
你这样认为?嗯?
Think so?
哪两匹吗?我需要做记录
Which two horses? I need it for the record.
上尉
Captain.
你好,汤米
Hi, Tommy.
你的孩子们不能去美丽的新泽西
You boys are goin' out to beautiful Jersey.
这是国♥务♥院♥的特别命令
Special request of the State Department.
这次他们飞艇上有个德国空军上校,名叫里塔
This time they got a Luftwaffe colonel aboard, name is Ritter.
有智力的大观览车
Big wheel with Intelligence.
来这里降落了一些间谍,有可能?
Comin' to land a couple of espionage agents, maybe?
你们专家们决不能让该死的纳粹分子溜进我国
Don't you experts let any goddamn Nazis slip into the country.
那个胖家伙最好不要在新泽西的森林上空飞得太低了
That blimp better not fly too low over them Jersey woods.
里面全是烈酒走私者。他们看到大屁♥股♥的鸟飞过他们的头顶就会开枪射击的
Full of moonshiners. They'll shoot any big-ass bird flyin' over their stills.
对,正在派遣一个特别海关小组
Yeah, the T-men are also sending a special Customs squad.
拜伦斯杜肯和他们一道去 - 杜肯?
Byrnes Duncan will be with them. - Duncan?
嗯哼 - 他是爆♥炸♥物调查局的工作人员
He's with the Bureau of Explosives.
哦,多谢现在我们心中有数了
Oh, thanks a lot. Now we get the picture.
太好了
That's right.
再次见到你很高兴
It's very nice to see you again.
你们玩了很久吗?
Have you been playing long?
啊。我想我们能找个时间轻松一下
Ah. I thought we might be able to find time to relax...
兰奇那封名躁一时的的信不过是个奇想
... now that the famous Rauch letter turns out to be from a crank.
盖世太保总是大惊小怪
The Gestapo often exaggerates their information.
你建造的这个吗? - 是
Are you building this? - Yes.
他是我自己在兹佩林飞艇上设计的一座房♥子
It's my own design for a house in Zeppelinheim...
在机场旁的新村
... the new village near the airfield.
我们希望我们一家能定居那里
We're hoping our airship families will settle there.
进来
Come.
给你的,上校 - 谢谢
For you, Colonel. - Thank you.
是盖世太保送来的。伯斯的女人被逮捕了
It's from the Gestapo. Boerth's woman has been arrested.
她承认她的前情人
She's confessed that her ex-lover was killed...
在西班牙为左派战斗而死去
... fighting for the Leftists in Spain.
任何人落到了盖世太保手里都会招供出任何事情
In the hands of the Gestapo, anyone can be made to confess anything.
没错,伯斯和情人睡在一起说不定也被拉进了一场阴谋
Yes. In bed with his mistress, Boerth could have been talked into a plot.
什么阴谋,上校?
What plot, Colonel?
一封充满奇想的信已经被付诸现实了
A crank letter has been made into a matter of state.
夸大炸♥弹♥恐慌的目的就是为了获得氦气
The purpose of exaggerating the bomb scare was to get helium.
我也参加了 - 还有别的信息来源
I went along with that. - There are other sources of information.
可能不如那封信可靠
Perhaps no more valid than the letter.
嗯,我不相信我们神秘的劳赫太太
Well, I'm not a believer in the occult like our Mrs. Rauch...
但我要告诉你,上尉,我有一种不祥的预感
... but I'll tell you, Captain, I have an uneasy sense of disaster.
就像一颗炸♥弹♥在你体内滴答响
As if a bomb were ticking inside me.
这些天来,有些德国人一直都有这种感觉
It's a constant feeling with some people in Germany these days.
上校,像你这样有身份的人
A decent man like you, Colonel...
有妻室,可能还有孩子
... with a wife, probably raising a family.
你难道从没有过这种感觉吗?
Have you never had this feeling before?
可能还有孩子
"Probably raising a family."
我唯一的儿子三个月前为执行新命令而丧生
My only son was killed three months ago working for the new order.
但请相信我,上尉,我并不特别为盖世太保卖♥♥命
But believe me, Captain, I'm not much better working for the Gestapo...
一个睡在我上铺的间谍
... one of their spies lying in bed above me.
像我们这样的人怎么了?
What's happening to people like us?
我已经把整个生命献给兹佩林公♥司♥了
I've given my life to zeppelins.
去年,为了我们公♥司♥的缘故
Last year, for the sake of our company...
我甚至在这飞艇上散发政♥治♥传♥单♥
... I even dropped political pamphlets from this ship.
它在哪里停了?
Where does it stop?
从世界大战起,我就一直待在空军
I've been in the air force since the World War.
凡尔赛和约废除了空军之后
When the Versailles Treaty abolished it...
我和戈林以及另外一些人努力想建一支秘密空军
... I worked with G?ring and the others to build a secret one.
我记得那些日子,你们用滑翔机训练
I remember those days. You people trained in gliders.
是 德国全境,几乎全在晚上训练
Yes, all over Germany, mostly at night.
我很自豪希♥特♥勒♥公开建设新的德国空军
I was proud when Hitler brought the new Luftwaffe out into the open.
我上周之后不再自豪
I wasn't proud after last week.
格尔尼卡,一个巴斯克人的小村庄
Guernica. A little Basque village.
几百个农民
A few hundred peasants.
我们投下了三千颗炸♥弹♥
We dropped 3,000 bombs on it.
你在那儿?
You were there?
情报部门的头儿
Chief of Intelligence.
一个人在和平时期就是那样获得了骑士十字章
So that's how one wins the Knight's Cross in peacetime.
和平时期
"Peacetime."
好吧,我们的飞艇上现在有两个英雄了
Well, now we have two heroes aboard.
伯斯今天在兴登堡号♥上很英勇
Boerth did valiant service to the Hindenburg today.
他不像是想毁掉飞船的人
He doesn't seem to be the man to destroy the ship.
的确如此
He does to me.
他正是那种我想选来承担危险任务的人
He's exactly the kind of man I would choose for a dangerous mission.
大胆,坚强,冷酷
Bold, tough, cool.
那些品质你和他都有
You have those qualities in common with him.
你们两个都很棒
You're both good men.
我必须对他了解得更多一些
I must get to know him better.
把这个给普拉斯。谢谢你的咖啡,上尉,晚安
Please show this to Pruss. Thank you for the coffee, Captain. Good night.
我,哦,希望你建好你的房♥子
I, uh, hope you get your house built.
弗莱达海勒已经被拘留了
Freda Halle has been arrested.
交通肇事?
Traffic violation?
不,是被盖世太保 - 因为她为外国人工作?
No, by the Gestapo. - Because she works for foreigners?
因为我认为她与你一起工作 - 她和我住在一起
Because I think she works with you. - She lives with me.
她已经招供说你的,哦,
She's admitted that your...
前任在西班牙死去
... predecessor has been killed in Spain.
是吗? - 如果她知道那颗炸♥弹♥
So? - If she knows about the bomb...
他们也会让她招供的 炸♥弹♥在哪儿,伯斯?
... they'll make her confess that too. Where is it, Boerth?
他们会一直对弗莱达审讯,除非你告诉我
They'll work on Freda until you tell me.
你这脏货
You filth.
不比想炸掉97人的脏货还要坏
No worse than the filth who wants to blow up 97 people.
不过你没有选择,因为我要来给你上手铐
But you won't have a chance, because I'm locking you up.
你被拘留了 走吧 - 里塔,别碰我。
You're under arrest. Let's go - Ritter, get your hands off me.
把你的手放开,不然我现在就炸掉它 - 我们走吧
Get your hands off me, or I'll blow it up now.
你控制不了,我想什么时候炸掉它都行
You can't stop it. I can make it go any second.
别逼我,里塔,我需要你来帮我
Don't force me, Ritter. I need you to help me.
为了里塔,快把它给他
For Ritter. Get it to him immediately.
很难找到他,他在飞艇里到处巡逻
He's hard to find. Prowls all over the ship.
伯斯,它在哪里?盖世太保知道那颗炸♥弹♥
Boerth, where is it? The Gestapo knows about the bomb.
这艘飞艇是纳粹最强大的宣传武器
This ship is the Nazis' greatest propaganda weapon.
你今天修补了她,就是宣传了自己
You patched her up today for your own propaganda.
如果她栽到海里了可没好处,对不?
No good if she simply tumbled into the sea, hm?
事关人命,跟政♥治♥无关
No politics in an act of God.
不会有人幸存但我不计划那样做
No survivors either. But that's not how I plan to do it.
它将在雷克赫斯特的停机系留时爆♥炸♥
It'll happen at the mooring mast at Lakehurst.
一个氢气飞艇?那是蓄意谋杀
A hydrogen airship? That's deliberate murder.
德国空军在西班牙也是蓄意谋杀,那是希♥特♥勒♥的演习
The Luftwaffe in Spain is deliberate murder, and that's practice for Hitler.
你们的人想通过炸毁兴登堡号♥来拯救世界?
You people are going to save the world by blowing up the Hindenburg.
那是我们斗争的起点
It's a place to start.
那将表明抵抗运动的存在
It'll prove there is a resistance.
有正义感的德国人有勇气加入我们
Decent Germans will get the courage to join us...
而且你帮助我的话,都会平安无事
... and no one has to be killed if you help me.
你是关键人物一
You're the key to this...
伯斯,和你在一起的是里塔上校吗? - 来了
Boerth, is that Col. Ritter with you? - Coming.
上校,给你的消息
Colonel, a message for you.
我和我的小犹太模特有个约会
电影精选列表