You know our situation. - I know that I don't believe much of it.
如果你说四号♥发动机的新活塞销有问题
If you say there's a weakness on the new wrist pin on engine four...
就有了不起飞的充分理由
... you have a valid reason for not taking off. I'll back you up on it.
四号♥现在完全可靠
Number four is perfectly reliable now.
飞艇其他的部件未必可靠
The rest of your ship may not be.
不。它完全没问题,莱曼
No. It's out of the question, Lehmann.
今天飞艇检查过两遍了
The ship was searched twice today.
飞艇上至少有两个我认识的盖世太保
At least two Gestapo men on board that I know of.
里塔上校和我们一起
And we have Colonel Ritter with us.
我看来象个傻瓜,或者更糟。不
I'd look like a fool, or worse. No.
哦,里塔,和我们一块上去吧
Oh, Ritter, come board with us.
上校,你知道在这次旅行中我们和莱曼上尉一样高兴?
Colonel, did you know we have the pleasure of Capt. Lehmann for this voyage?
只是个观察员,艇长 - 还是个外交官
Just as an observer, Captain. - And as a diplomat.
一个焦急的外交官
A worried diplomat.
似乎我要去华盛顿给我们弄来氦气
Seems I'm to go to Washington to try to get us helium.
我希望我们在这次旅行中能得到它
I wish we had it this trip.
请到右边去,伯爵夫人。原谅我们,先生
To the right, please, Countess. Excuse us, sir.
我们想去周围看一看
We'd like to look around a bit first.
好的,夫人。我会把这些放在你的舱里
Yes, ma'am. I'll just put these in your cabin.
来吧。我们在这儿看看
Come on. Let's go look in here.
我不知道
I had no idea.
这是我最喜欢的房♥间 现在我们要是能喝点什么
This is my favorite room. Now if we could get a drink...
它有窗户!
It has windows!
里塔上校,您的晚会已经通知了
Colonel Ritter, your party has been contacted.
我会再次见到你 - 是吗?
I had to see you again. - Yes?
我在六天后回来,那时侯我们再谈
I'll be back in six days. Then we'll talk.
一切准备就绪,长官
Everything's in order, sir.
准备起飞
Prepare to weigh off.
再见啦! - 玩得开心!
Bye now! - Have fun!
松开缆绳
Drop lines.
飞艇升空!
Up ship!
再见!
goodbye!
到纽约发电报,米兹 记住,有6个小时时差
Cable New York, Mitzi. Remember, it's six hours different.
顺利降落!
Happy landing!
你们会到的!
You will get there!
里塔上校
Colonel Ritter.
马丁维格,你知道吗?我们一块在飞艇上工作
Martin Vogel. Did you know? We're cabin mates.
我们是吗? - 是啊。我感到太荣幸了
Are we? - Yes. I feel honored.
我希望上校不会介意和我们住在一块
I hope the colonel doesn't mind sharing quarters with me.
很乐意
Delighted.
海峡上空的天气
Weather over the Channel.
如果你飞到风暴的北边
If you fly the north side of the storm...
气流很容易就把我们推到了英国
... the pressure pattern will simply push us over England.
英国人不喜欢我们飞到他们的烟囱顶管上
The British don't want us over their chimney pots.
他们会向外事办投诉 - 外事办不在我们艇上
They'll complain to the Foreign Office. - Foreign Office isn't aboard.
上尉,这次旅行由我负责
I'll do the worrying this trip, Captain.
我们按既定路线不变尽力躲避风暴
We'll stay on course and try to outrun the storm.
她正在路上,长官 十分钟前。按他们的时间
She's on her way, sir. Left Frankfurt ten minutes ago.
也就是8 : 18离开法兰克福
8:18 by their clock.
现在该我们忙了,汉克 - 是,长官
Now we sweat, Hank. - Yes, sir.
直到星期四早上六点钟 - 听这个
Till 6:00 a.m. Thursday. - Listen to this.
“兴登堡号♥上没有航行者...需要来自船内部的恐惧之火”
"No voyager on the Hindenburg need fear fire from within the ship."
等等,等等
Et cetera, et cetera.
这是预言兰登会在32个州击败罗斯福的同一家杂♥志♥
That's the same magazine that predicted Landon would beat Roosevelt in 32 states.
那就是为什么我专门阅读那些大吹大擂的文章
That's why I read Ballyhoo exclusively, sir.
每次她来这里 就像行走在一箱鸡蛋上
Every time she puts in here it's like walking on a crate of eggs.
一箱放在微开的门上的鸡蛋
A booby-trapped crate of eggs.
记得上次我们把洛杉矶号♥抬升的时候发生了什么事?
Remember what happened the last time we took the Los Angeles up?
是的,长官。如果我们没有氦气的话我们就不在这里了
Yes, sir. If we hadn't had helium, we wouldn't be here.
你发现了,上校?
Have you found it, Colonel?
发现什么? - 兹佩林飞艇上没有秘密
Found what? - There are no secrets on zeppelins.
希望不要
Let's hope not.
我们什么时候吃饭? - 十点钟有一顿轻便晚餐,长官
When do we eat? - A light supper will be served at 10:00, sir.
你要把我安排与里德查宁先生同桌,这很重要
It's important that you put me at Mr. Reed Channing's table.
我已经检查过他的狗了
I've been checking on his dog.
你不应该回到那里,斯帕先生。
You should not have gone back there, Mr. Spah.
这是违反规定的
It's against regulations.
那么,什么也别说
So, don't say anything.
好吗,同志?
Okay, comrade?
哦,我还是要说,法国的家族们社交聚会是最好的
Well, I still say the French line has the best society.
爸爸
Daddy.
有些东西我一直想给你看
There's something I've been meaning to show you.
一个在机场的年轻人给了我这个
A young man at the airfield gave me this.
他告诉我一 - 你在哪里得到的?
He told me... - Where did you get that?
我正在告诉你 - 把它给我,傻瓜
Daddy, I'm trying to tell you. - Give it to me, dumpling.
维拉利,你父亲是对的
Valerie, your father's right.
你不应该乱收陌生人的东西
You shouldn't accept gifts from strange men.
妈妈! - 够了
Mother! - Enough.
她是个可爱的小东西
She's a pretty little thing.
只有4,000英里航程,我最好见见她
Only 4,000 miles to go. I'd better meet her.
四千一百 - 你说什么?
Four thousand, one hundred. - Excuse me?
我们航行4,100英里 - 没错
We've got 4,100 miles to go. - Right.
啊。荷兰
Ah, Holland.
迟到九分钟 你要算它十分钟吗,道格拉斯先生?
Nine minutes late. Or do you make it ten, Mr. Douglas?
请给我拿杯啤酒来
Bring me a beer, please.
你们点完后我能不能,巴吉特先生?
When you are quite through, may I, Mr. Bajetta?
只有一个该死的打火机
Only one damn lighter.
该死的抽烟者
Hell on cigar smokers.
肮脏的习惯,雪茄
Filthy habit, cigars.
哦,不
Oh, no.
跟我一起来吧,上校?
Join me, Colonel?
戈林喜欢它
G?ring adores it.
但这是真的,先生。就在酒吧里
But it's true, sir. Right in there on the bar.
那钢笔直挺地站两个多钟头了
The pen stood upright for more than two hours.
可见兴登堡号♥飞得多平稳
That's how steady the Hindenburg flies.
我们自己尝试一下吧,好吗?谁有钢笔?
Let's have a go at it ourselves, shall we? Who has a pen?
你介意吗,老伙计?
Do you mind, old boy?
是的,我需要用到它 - 用不了多久的,你放心,来吧
Uh, yes, I need my pen. - Not for a few minutes, surely. Come along.
五十磅,那钢笔就会在,不到一小时内倒下
Fifty quid the bally pen will be toppled in less than an hour.
这真是无稽之谈 - 就当个游戏玩吧。
Really, this is nonsense. - Leave it. Be a sport.
我接受那个赌注 - 好的,还有人吗?
I'll take the bet. - Righto. Anyone else?
太棒了!你要维护老艾利的荣誉是吗?
Howell! You'll defend the honor of old Eli, won't you?
是哈佛 - 你说一百
It's Harvard. - A hundred did you say.
耶鲁的绅士赌一百美圆
Gentleman from Yale wagers $100.
我没那样说。我说是哈
I didn't say that. I said it's...
我们赌什么,上校?第三帝国的荣誉
What would we bet, Colonel? The honor of the Third Reich...
也悬而未决 - 是挺悬的
... also hangs in the balance. - On so thin a thread.
五百马克,它站八个小时
Five hundred marks it stands eight hours.
我接受那个赌注
I'll take that bet.
你会陪我看着它一个晚上吗?
Will you watch it through the night with me?
我说过,我要用到我的笔 - 对不起,投♥注♥无效
I told you, I need my pen. - Sorry. All bets are off.
他们到我跟前,我拒绝了
When they came to me, I refused to do it.
他们把它拿到我女儿跟前,但她不知道那是什么
They brought it to my daughter, but she didn't know what it was.
我妻子也不知道 - 你的亲戚是犹太人吗?
Neither did my wife. - Are your relatives Jews?
该死,是的。我祖母是个犹太人
Damn you. Yes. My grandmother was a Jew.
看这儿,上校,我进口了很多德国手术器械
Look here, Colonel. I import a lot of German surgical instruments.
你可以放心生产商
You can bet the manufacturers...
不会对我祖母的出身那么敏感的
... won't be so sensitive about my grandmother's background.
米尔斯顿太太
Mrs. Milstein.
什么事?
Yes.
他们想让我卖♥♥掉这些珠宝,那样他们就能逃出德国了
They wanted me to sell the diamonds so they could get out of Germany.
他们的名字有那么重要吗?
Does their name have to be a part of it now?
你知道他们会出什么事
You know what could happen to them.
你一定要在美国海关申报
Just make sure that you declare those to U.S. Customs.
我要拿走那枝笔送到盖世太保的博物馆
I'll keep the pen for the Gestapo museum.
你和菲利斯最好到这里来
You and Phyllis better get over here.
哦! - 没事
Oh! - It's okay.
没关系
It's all right.
哦,不错,我看到了你的狗,它没事儿
Oh, yeah, when I saw your dog, it was doing fine.
琼,你真是太好了
That was real kind, Joe.
谢谢,舒格 - 哦,不用,谢谢。我从不碰那东西
电影精选列表