No. It'd be different if we were Jews or pacifists, or even Communists.
格斯塔夫叔叔在日内瓦 - 我不会
Uncle Gustaf is in Geneva. - I can't.
那样的话,我就是擅离职守
I'd be a deserter.
听我说,艾利诺。我在和厄文说话了
Listen to me, Eleanore. I spoke to Erwin.
他说他会尽力把我的旧班子弄回来
He says he'll try to get my old group back.
我们可以住在南方,远离柏林
We could live in the south, far from Berlin.
可怜的弗兰兹
Poor Franz.
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,十!
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!
赢家!
The winner!
你会醉的,卡尔!
You'll be drunk, Karl!
我们在飞艇上有两天没水的,亲爱的
We'll be dry for two days on board, woman.
别这样,卡尔 今晚不要这样
Please, Karl. Not tonight.
噢!
oh!
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,十!
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!
放规矩点你就象个吉普赛人
Behave yourselves. You act like Gypsies.
晚安。晚安
Good night. Good night.
服务员,我们要睡觉了
Stewardess, we're going to bed.
哦!我们要什么会按铃
We'll ring if we need anything.
打扰了,打扰了。请原谅
Excuse me. Excuse me. I beg your pardon.
我只是个贫穷的吉普赛人
I'm just a poor Gypsy.
那个弗莱达海勒
That Freda Halle.
她是个放荡的女人
She's a loose woman.
据说她为外国人工作 某家在法兰克福的法国银行
They say she works for foreigners. Some French bank in Frankfurt.
我们应该给报告上去,弗洛科诺
We should report it, Frau Knorr.
看你,真是妇人之见。我说我们都是忠实的德国人
Look, it's women's gossip. I mean, we're all loyal Germans.
而且,那个卡尔也不是傻瓜。够了
Besides, that Karl is no fool. Enough now.
我为我的至爱干杯
I drink to the one I love.
兴登堡号♥
The Hindenburg.
“旗帜高高飘扬”
“永远把我们团结在一起”
“准备远征”
“党徽招展”
“我们一起净化了祖国”
“优等民族” - 这歌♥让我恶心
That song is going to make me sick.
“将统治世界”
查理!我们在这里!
Charlie! Yoo-hoo! We're over here!
它毁掉了更多的人,炸伤更多
It has wrecked more men, blasted more lives...
让更多的女士们受辱
... and dishonored more ladies...
比地球上别的任何一场灾难都严重
... than any other scourge on this earth.
我希望你忘掉这个兹佩林废物去参加加冕礼吧
I wish you'd forget this zeppelin crap and come on over to the coronation.
夸克在伦敦城外租了一个公爵的宫殿
Quaky's rented a duke's palace outside London.
不是给我们的,海提。里兹已经完成了他的新戏的配乐
Not for us, Hattie. Reed's finished the score on his new show.
排练12号♥开始 - 我们不可能看到了
Rehearsals start the 12th. - We couldn't possibly.
而且,英国封锁我们不允许海迪入关
Besides, British quarantine won't let Heidi into the country.
你应该养孩子,而不是养狗
You should've had children instead of dogs.
邪恶的咒语应验了,贝丝怀孕了
The evil spell's been lifted. Bess is pregnant.
你这年龄?
At your age?
还是应了 - 现在还没有分房♥公告
Finally. - No rooftop announcements just yet. We...
我们一我们不想再莽撞冒险碰运气
We don't want to push our luck.
哦,贝丝 - 太棒了?
Oh, Bess. - Isn't it wonderful?
你要离开我们多久,伯爵夫人?
How long will you be away from us, Countess?
直到我想家了吧
I suppose until I get homesick.
你这次旅行的目的是什么?
What is the purpose of your trip?
去波士顿的学校看我女儿 - 你要住哪儿?
To visit my daughter at school in Boston. - Where will you be staying?
和朋友们住,艾尔德温斯罗普先生和夫人
With friends. Mr. and Mrs. Alden Winthrop.
在波士顿?
In Boston?
是的,位于考德角的他们的家
Yes. And at their place on Cape Cod.
他干什么工作?
What does he do?
他的职业
His occupation.
他在温斯罗普第一国家银行工作
He's with the Winthrop First National Bank...
你可以相信,少校,他不是看门人
... and I can assure you, Major, he is not the doorman.
艾斯特利,我一直都在到处找你
Estelle, I've been looking all over for you.
爱德华道格拉斯先生,道格拉斯先生的电报一
Mr. Edward Douglas. Cablegram for Mr. Douglas...
我是道格拉斯先生 - 给你,先生
I'm Mr. Douglas. - Here, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
肯基西莫拉先生请到服务台
Will Mr. Kenji Shimura please come to the information desk.
肯基西莫拉先生,请到服务台
Mr. Kenji Shimura, please come to the information desk.
看来我们要晚一点离开
Looks like we'll get off a little late.
是,怎么会停呢?
Yeah. What's the holdup?
我们在旅途中再看吧 - 我知道我做到了
Let's get this show on the road. - I know I had it.
我们保管旅途上所有的护照,伯爵夫人
We're keeping all passports this trip, Countess.
到了雷克赫斯特后,他们会还给你的
They will be returned to you when we arrive at Lakehurst.
哦,我明白了
Oh. I see.
我们在雷克赫斯特降落后,你的打火机也会还给你的
Your lighter will be returned after we've landed at Lakehurst.
官方摄影师应该知道的更多
The official photographer should know better.
你得走进包厢里接受身体♥检♥查
If you'll just step into the booth for a body search.
这是公♥司♥的规定
It's company policy.
跟我站在这里 - 站一块儿
Stay up here with me. - Stay together.
哦,保罗。真是笨手笨脚
Oh, Paul. So clumsy.
帮爸爸一下 - 谢谢
Help Daddy. - Thank you.
你的名字很熟悉,布里斯洛先生
Your name is familiar, Mr. Breslau.
你在德国有亲戚吗?
Do you have relatives in Germany?
有很多朋友和熟人,但没亲戚
Many friends and associates, but no relatives.
噢,现在,你可能有了。艾尔伯特
Well, now, you might have, Albert.
我确信我们的名字曾经都有个“冯”,冯.布里斯洛
I've always been sure our name once had a "von." Von Breslau.
那是普鲁士贵族才有的 - 我就是从那里听说的
That's Prussian nobility. - That's where I've heard it.
太糟了,米尔卓德。如果你出生在美国,“冯”就没什么价值
Too bad, Mildred. The "von" doesn't count when you're born in the States.
我们都是 - 我也是
We all were. - Me too.
一对小牛仔,握?
Couple of cowboys, huh?
快走,孩子们,待在一块,看看你们在往哪儿走
Come on, boys. Stay together. Watch where you're going.
这边 - 那个手杖很不错,先生
Over here. - That's a handsome cane, sir.
我能看看吗?
May I see it?
如果你残疾了就不会这么欣赏它了
You wouldn't admire it so much if you were crippled.
我可不想那样
I don't intend to be.
你能拆下巴吉特先生的手杖的顶端然后再还给他吗?
Would you tape the end of Mr. Bajetta's cane and return it to him, please?
是,长官 - 我说,你一定是特别安全官
Yes, sir. - You must be the special security officer.
这也是件好事。
It's a good thing too.
你知道这个红红的胖家伙装满了氢气?
You know this ruddy blimp is filled with hydrogen?
我会注意的,谢谢
I'll make a note of that. Thank you.
你把那个哑巴荷兰人叫做安全官?
You call that dumb Dutchman a security man?
拆下顶端是为了你自身的安全,先生,铁头会击起火星
The tape is for your own safety, sir. The steel tip could strike sparks.
我想在这只牲口船上得到更有礼貌的对待
I'd expect more courtesy on a cattle boat.
你照着做就行了 - 要我帮忙吗,伯爵夫人?
Just do as you're told. - May I help, Countess?
弗兰兹
Franz.
你要登艇吗? - 是的
Are you on board? - Yes.
这次旅行出了什么事?
What's wrong this trip?
这些人硬要检查我所有的行李和箱子
These people insist upon going through all of my luggage and my trunk.
你跟他们说一下,行吗? - 当然
Will you speak to them, please? - Certainly.
搜查,剥开衬套 把铁角剥去
Search it. Strip the lining. Remove the metal corners.
你没有时间的话,把它用船运到布里门伯爵夫人那里
If you run out of time, ship it to the countess on the Bremen.
对女人可不够礼貌,是吗,上校?
Not very gallant, was it, Colonel?
德国空军根本不再是以前的样子了
The German Air Force is not at all what it used to be.
但现在什么都不一样了
But then nothing is these days.
什么都不一样
Nothing.
晦!好狗!
Hi! Nice dog!
晦!晦!
Heil! Heil!
不,不
No, no.
请把报纸拿来
Your papers, please.
介绍世界上最伟大的,绝无仅有
Introducing the world's greatest, the one and only.
这是我的护照和票 一样不少
Here's my passport and ticket. All in order.
把箱子扔到兹佩林飞艇上,伙计
Throw the bag on the zep, my boy.
哦,好啊。我们要扮演医生
Oh, goody. We are going to play doctor.
为什么?
Why not?
给它一个全面检查。包括手提箱
Give it a thorough examination. Also the suitcase.
布里斯洛小姐请写下你的正确体重好吗?
Will Miss Breslau please write down her correct weight?
我写了一106 - 这笔给你了
I did. 106. - Keep the pen.
这是你的德国亲戚的礼物
It's a present from relatives in Germany.
直到启程,别和你父亲说一句话。他会明白的
Not a word to your father until after you've sailed. He'll understand.
我们在德国没有任何亲戚
We don't have any relatives in Germany.
上帝?莱曼
My God, Lehmann.
你要我违反命令吗? - 不,普拉斯
Are you suggesting I disobey orders? - No, Pruss.
我是说艇长有权取消飞行
I'm saying the captain has the authority to cancel a flight...
只要他觉得飞行不安全
... any time he doesn't think it's safe.
你知道我们的情况 - 我知道,但我并不大相信
电影精选列表