I have a date with my little Jewish model.
我很想尝一下她们的滋味要不她们全都快完蛋了
I'm curious to try one before they're all gone.
古龙香水对你没用
Cologne won't help you.
为什么不拘捕伯斯?普拉斯给我看了消息
Why didn't you arrest Boerth? Pruss showed me the message.
我仍在寻找炸♥弹♥。把伯斯抓起来,炸♥弹♥也不会跑了
I'm still looking for a bomb. Arresting Boerth won't keep it from going off.
会的,该死,你让他说出来就行了
It will, damn it, if you make him talk.
你们的拇指夹都没有让弗莱达.海勒说出炸♥弹♥的事
Your thumbscrews didn't make Freda Halle talk about a bomb...
最后她想逃走被枪杀
... before she was shot while trying to escape.
那是愚蠢的卫兵才会犯的错误,你则更糟
That was the mistake of a stupid guard. You're making a worse one.
逮捕伯斯,斯帕,道格拉斯一所有的人 - 好主意,维格
Arrest Boerth, Spah, Douglas, all of them. - Brilliant, Vogel.
兴登堡号♥会像一个空中监狱进入雷克赫斯特
The Hindenburg will come into Lakehurst like a prison ship.
我看见新闻头条“兹佩林飞艇上的反法♥西♥斯♥活动”
I can see the headline. "Anti-Nazi Plot on Zep."
有办法保持平静
There are ways to keep it quiet.
如果你无法下手,我将自己来
If it offends your delicacy, I'll handle it for you.
要你怎么做,你就怎么做我去监视伯斯
Do as you're told. I'll take care of Boerth.
你盯好纳皮尔和斯帕,当然,还有你的小模特
You watch Napier and Spah and, of course, your little model.
我也要监视你 - 行啊,谁监视你呢?
I'll also be watching you. - Fine. Who'll be watching you?
我很失望,上校
I'm really disappointed, Colonel.
我们以为你是你儿子极好的榜样,你的人格
We thought after the splendid example of your own son that you would personify...
先生们,新公布的到达时间是:下午五点
Gentlemen, new time of arrival: 5:00 p.m.
现在你们记者去再喝几杯杜松子酒
Now you reporters can go back to the gin mills.
不过,我要让警♥察♥和保安官继续留在这儿
I'll ask the police and the security officers to stay on, though.
好了,伙计们,他们一定要报道好了
All right, boys, get 'em while they're hot.
谁需要乘客名单? - 我要一个。谢谢
Who needs a passenger list? - I'll take one. Thanks.
纳皮尔和帕吉塔真是一对
There's a real pair. Napier and Pajetta.
你知道这些人吗,警官? - 当然知道
You know those men, Sergeant? - Sure do.
少校和艾米洛,拿手杖的那个,他们是船夫
The Major and Emilio "The Cane." They're boatmen.
哦,打牌常作弊,通常开豪华游轮
Uh, cardsharps. Usually work the luxury liners.
真实人物
Real characters.
我得检查飞艇上的铜管,长官
I'm supposed to check the copper tubing on the airship, sir.
那些家伙们在拿炸♥弹♥开玩笑吗?
Are those guys kidding about a bomb?
无稽之谈
That's very funny.
嘿,看! - 什么
Hey, look! - Yeah.
啊,是的。那样的彩虹在飞艇旅行中是很常见的
Ah, yes. Rainbows like that are very common in airship travel.
嘿,爸爸 - 嗯?
Hey, Dad.
你看到了吗? - 什么?
Did you see it? - What?
那算不了什么,爸爸
It's nothin', Dad.
那样的彩虹在飞艇旅行中是很常见的
Rainbows like that are very common in airship travel.
哦,是吗? - 对
Oh, is that right? - Yeah.
你要站到我这边吗? - 我有事情要告诉你
Are you with me? - I have something to tell you.
我没时间陪你了,飞艇和我只剩下六个半小时了
I have no time for you. The ship and I have six and a half hours left.
这跟弗莱达.海勒有关
It concerns Freda Halle.
盖世太保? - 他们说她逃跑的时候被杀掉了
Gestapo? - Killed while trying to escape, they say.
伯斯?
Boerth?
我知道,伯斯,我...我在三月失去了儿子
I know, Boerth. I... lost my son last March.
我唯一的儿子
My only child.
他在希♥特♥勒♥青年团
He was in the Hitler Youth.
他在一天晚上出去参加活动...在犹太人集♥会♥上写标语
He went out to have some fun one night. Paint slogans on a synagogue.
阿弗里德在屋顶上,他滑倒然后跌下来,脖子摔折了
Alfred was on the roof, he slipped and fell. His neck was broken.
你儿子为了希♥特♥勒♥而死,这对你还不够吗?
Your son died for Hitler. Isn't that enough for you?
太多了,我不想再让97人死在这飞艇上
Plenty. I don't want 97 more dead on this ship.
我告诉你它会在停机系留装置处烟花爆♥炸♥,上面没人的时候
I told you. It will happen at the mooring mast. No one aboard.
上帝?这就是我要的最后解决
My God, that's the last thing I want.
让雷克赫斯特派士兵,划出警戒线隔离这飞艇
Ask Lakehurst for marines to cordon off the ship.
让每个人至少站50码远
Keep everyone at least 50 yards away.
我得看看那炸♥弹♥,了解一下是怎么操作的
I would have to see the bomb, know how it works.
不,你家里还有妻子
No. You have a wife at home.
我该什么时候起爆♥炸♥弹?
What time do I set the bomb for?
我一定要看看炸♥弹♥,太容易出事了
I've got to see it. Too much can go wrong.
要确保飞艇是空的,我该把炸♥弹♥定到什么时候?
Just see that the ship is empty. What time do I set the bomb for?
没有你,我也能很容易地做
Ritter, I can do it without you very easily.
飞艇在五点钟降落
The ship lands at 5:00.
五点半所有的乘客下船
All the passengers off at 5:30.
另外半小时卸货物和邮件
Another half-hour to unload the freight and the mail.
自♥由♥派党的人在六点半离开
Liberty party leaves at 6:30.
留下的机组人员在海军食堂吃饭
Remaining crew will eat at the naval station mess.
弗洛上尉为军官们举♥行♥的晚宴在七点钟开始
Captain Fellows's dinner party for the officers at 7:00.
围观的人我要撤离
Anyone standing watch I'll evacuate.
我就说...美国海关要调查
I'll say... U.S. Customs search, something.
8点之前,不能装载任何供给燃料或氢气
No supplies or fuel or hydrogen will be loaded until after 8:00.
什么时候?
What time?
你将和自♥由♥派党的人一起离开 在纽约消失
You'll leave with the liberty party. Disappear into New York.
我待在飞艇上 - 那现在帮不了弗莱达
I'm staying aboard. - That can't help Freda now.
在最后时刻,我要发出无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥,说那不是意外事故
In the last few seconds I'm sending out a radio signal that it was no accident.
什么时候?
What time?
7:30.
7:30.
方格 - 方格
Check. - Check.
我赌一百元哦 - 那位女士把我们的血榨干了
I bet a hundred. - Ohh, the lady's out for blood, eh?
我用它来涂指甲
I use it to polish my fingernails.
我不跟
I'm out.
嗯,我,超过你的赌注
I'll, uh, see you and raise you.
我超过你的赌注,先生
And I'll raise you, sir.
我和你们俩下同样的赌注
And I'll see you both.
哦,我恐怕出不了
Well, I'm afraid that lets me out.
三张相同和二张相同的牌,这不是小牌,伯爵夫人
Full house. Sorry it's not strip poker, Countess.
你得找块遮羞布了,同花顺
You'd be looking for a fig leaf. Straight flush.
哦,活到老,学到老
Well, we live and learn.
哦,又撞上霉运了,朋友们
Well, once more into the breach, dear friends.
斯帕又出现在船身内,服务员在船舱内找到了这些东西
Spah was in the hull again, and the stewardess found these in the cabin.
好极了,马丁
Excellent, Martin.
这可以说明他为别的什么人工作,那人需要这些
This could mean he's working for someone else, someone who needs these.
谁? - 那正是我要找的人
Who? - That's the man I want you to find...
跟我们来,呃,看好这两个
... after we, uh, take care of these two.
录音带是怎么回事,帕吉塔先生?
What happened to the tape, Mr. Pajetta?
你什么时候起成为私♥家♥侦♥探♥了?
Since when have you become the local house detective?
我替他说
I deputized him.
在我们着陆之前,你和纳皮尔少校要待在船舱里
Until we land, you and Major Napier will be confined to your cabin.
来吧 - 那牌局呢?
Come along. - What about the game?
你可以和帕吉塔先生在船舱里打红心
You can play hearts with Mr. Pajetta in the cabin.
你会后悔的,先生
You're going to regret this, sir.
我侄子和墨索里尼关系很紧密 - 谢谢你们
My nephew is very close to Mussolini. - Thank you both.
我也许会你们的舱里送瓶基安蒂红葡萄酒怎么样?
May I send a bottle of Chianti to your cabin?
夫人,你拿那瓶基安蒂红葡萄酒干什么
Madame, what you can do with that bottle of Chianti...
我不会在这些绅士们面前讲的
... I won't say in front of these gentlemen.
哦,伯爵夫人,我从没想到我输了也这么快活
Well, Countess, I never thought I'd enjoy losing so much.
谢谢你,给我的任务,亲爱的弗兰兹
Thank you, dear Franz, for the assignment.
我赚的能装满20箱子
I made enough to fill 20 trunks.
你怎么识破他们的?
How did you do it?
他们耍诈,我相信他们就是那样活下去的
They cheat. I believe they earn their living that way.
那手杖
The cane.
帕吉塔用它传暗号♥ - 你还是赢了?
Pajetta taps out signals with it. - And you still won?
我想办法扰乱他们的信♥号♥♥
I managed to scramble their signals.
我说你的百分之十值几箱子香槟酒
I'd say your ten percent was worth several cases of champagne.
我们现在就准备喝光它吗? - 最好给我
Shall we start drinking it up? - Better send it to me.
我回到家中要洗个香槟澡来庆祝
I'll celebrate my homecoming in a bath of champagne.
我愿意你加入,弗兰兹
I'd love to join you, Franz.
但我不打算回去 - 我知道
But I'm not going back. - I know.
谁会带个衣柜那样大的箱子上兹佩林飞艇?
Who tries to bring a wardrobe trunk aboard a zeppelin?
哦,亲爱的弗兰兹
Oh, dear sweet Franz.
真是令人沮丧,是吗?
It's all so depressing, isn't it?
这会有所帮助
This helps a little.
我现在不要这个。谢谢
It's not what I need now. Thanks.
不,是很差的替代品.
No, it's a poor substitute.
完全没有意义,是吗,弗兰兹?
It makes no sense at all, does it, Franz?
是你和我曾经相遇
That you and I ever met.
我会见你,向你道别
I'll see you to say good-bye.
科比。科比!
Kirby. Kirby!
核实一下怎么应付高空降落
Check over your procedures for a high landing.
普拉斯刚才传话,他要试一下
Pruss just sent word he's gonna try one.
普拉斯是个傻瓜!雷电的前锋就要过来了
Pruss is nuts! An electric front's moving in.
哦,他打算试一试
电影精选列表