Well, Mr! Cantrow!
你有什么黑暗肮脏的小秘密要告诉我的
Are there any other dark, dirty secrets that I should know about,
干我 干我
Cock me! Cock me!
喜欢吗
Yeah, you like that, don't you,
-当然 -很好
-You bet! -Yeah!
告诉我你有多喜欢
Tell me how much you like it!
我还是很喜欢的
I still like it a lot!
那好 打我
Yeah! Hit me!
什么
What,
打我
Hit me?
我不想打你
I don't wanna hit you!
来吧 艾迪 我原来是个坏女孩 现在打我吧
Come on, Eddie! I've been a bad girl! Now hit me?
你现在很好 我真不想打你 莱拉
You've been fine! I don't wanna hit you, Lila, really!
你怎么了 艾迪 你是娘们么
What's the matter, Eddie, you a little girl,
-你是个娘们 -不是
-You a little girl, -No!
-怎么 你是个娘娘腔 -什么 不
-What, love, You got a little pussy, -What, No?
-娘娘腔 你是个娘娘腔么 -不 我不是
-A pussy? Do you have a pussy, -No, I don't have a pussy?
那你是什么 男同 艾迪
Well, what are you, a faggot, Eddie,
-你是个男同 -我不是
-Are you a faggot, -I'm not a faggot?
那好 来抽我 像这样
Well, then, slap me? Slap me like this?
就这样
That's right?
怎么 我觉得你这小娘们
What's the matter, I thought little girls
喜欢被人掐奶头
liked getting their nipples pinched!
你别
Don't you!
好的 我就喜欢你粗暴
Yeah? Oh, I love it? Like it rough?
对 好 艾迪 好的 插♥我♥
Yes? Yes, Eddie, yes? Cock me?
干我 干我 艾迪
Cock me? Cock me, Eddie?
我想我正在干♥你♥
I think I am cocking you?
像个黑人一样干我 艾迪 来吧
Fuck me like a black guy, Eddie? Come on?
不 不是这样
No? You're not doing it?
给 在我背上涂点
Here, put some of this on my back!
-这是矿物油 -没错
-This is mineral oil! -Yeah!
不 你应该涂防晒霜
No, you need sunblock down here!
不 如果你想变狂野就得涂这个
No, you gotta use oil if you wanna get savage!
宝贝 我跟你说这阳光非常强烈
Babe, I'm telling you, the sun's really strong down here!
你得用30或35的 我这有
You need like a 30 or a 35! I got some!
你正在变成个控制狂么
Are you becoming a control freak,
开始是天天管女佣
I mean, first the thing about having to tip
现在又来管我
the maid every day, and now this,
别管它 艾迪 出了事算我的
Forget about it, Eddie! I'll just do it myself if it's such a problem!
我只是想说这儿的阳光比较强
I'm just saying the sun's really different down here!
太阳就是太阳 艾迪
The sun is the sun, Eddie!
亲爱的
Honey?
抱怨鬼 冷静
Oh, Grouchy Marx, calm down!
看 他真和那女的在一起
Hey, look! He really is with that babe!
哥们 她可真性感
Man, she is banging!
那说明他老婆真是被碎冰锥戳死的
That means he was telling the truth about his wife getting ice-picked!
真是一团糟
That's messed up!
艾迪 让他们走开
Eddie, make them go away!
谢谢 不用了
Thank you, no!
-现在不要弹 -谢谢 我们不想听
-Not now! -Thank you! We're okay!
-我们不想听 谢谢 -给钱 给钱打发走
-We don't want any! Thank you, though! -Give them money! Give them money!
好了 给你给你 谢谢 但别弹了
Okay! Here you go! Here you go! Thank you, but we're fine!
我们只想小睡一会 我们要睡会 明白
We're just gonna take a little snooze lito! We snooze, huh,
不 不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no! No!
你们停下 停下 不理我
You stop! Stop! No,
这不怪我
It's not my fault!
怪傻♥逼♥墨西哥臭氧层
It's the stupid Mexican ozone?
不 墨西哥臭氧不傻 莱拉
No! The Mexican ozone isn't stupid, Lila!
你就是该涂点防晒霜
You just needed to wear some sunscreen!
我只是想晒成古铜色
I was trying to get a tan!
不 你是想变成野人
No, you were trying to get "savage!"
你站哪一边的 艾迪
Whose side are you on, Eddie,
-什么 站哪一边 -我和臭氧层 选一个
-What, What sides are there, -Mine or the ozone's, Choose one?
当然是你这边的 冷静一下
I'm on your side, all right, Just calm down!
现在 我要在你背上涂些芦荟油 好吧
Now look, I'm gonna put a little of this aloe on your back, okay,
应该会感觉好点
Should make you feel better!
你个大傻♥逼♥
You fucking cunt?
或更糟
Or not!
爸爸 是我 你过得怎么样
Hey, Pop, it's me! Listen, is this a good time,
我在拉斯维加斯 飞到这度周末
I'm in Vegas! Flew out for the weekend!
来 和这位打个招呼
Here, I want you to say hi to somebody!
艾迪 我是帕蒂
Hi, Eddie, this is Patty?
我和你♥爸♥是在玩基诺时认识的 他可真帅
Yeah, I met your father playing keno! What a hot ticket!
我听说你结婚了 祝贺你
Hey, I heard you got married! Congratulations!
你♥爸♥说女方棒呆了
Your father says she's amazing!
一般吧 我能和我爸说会么
Not really! Can I talk to my dad,
好的
All right!
怎么了 你还好吧孩子
What's up, You okay, kid,
不 不好 爸 我遇到个大问题
No, I'm not okay! Dad, I got big, big problems here!
我想莱拉有点有点神经
I think Lila might be! I think she might be a little off!
阴蒂环 让我直说吧
Kitty ring, So, let me get this straight!
你认为你妻子是个疯子
You think your wife's a nutcase
因为在去热带天堂度蜜月的路上
because on your honeymoon,
她不停地唱歌♥
in a tropical paradise, she's singing a lot,
总想着做♥爱♥
wanting to have sex around the clock,
还有不小心晒多了太阳
and, accidentally, she got a little too much sun,
对 但比你形容的严重得多
Well, yeah, but it's a lot worse than it sounds!
现在 听我说 听清楚
Now listen to me, and listen to me good?
当你老婆在度蜜月的时候让你干♥她♥
When your wife on her honeymoon asks you to cock her,
你♥他♥妈♥的就干到她爽
you cock her good, God damn it?
-艾迪先生 吃完了 -对 谢谢你 提托
-Senor Eddie, are you finished, -Yeah! Thanks, Tito!
你可爱的妻子今晚上去哪了
Where is your lovely wife this evening,
她晒多了一点太阳 所以决定早点睡觉
She got a little too much sun, so she decided to crash out early!
你确定是太阳而不是你让她厌烦了
Are you sure it was the sun that made her tired, and not you,
你
You!
-提托 -在 女士
-Tito? -Yes, senorita!
把这些满上 不过这次我要飞尾
All right, I want another round, but make it Flytails this time!
没问题
No problem!
你在酒吧呆着干吗
Hey? What are you doing down here at the bar,
录像机坏了
VCR break down,
我有点烦恼 所以
I was starting to chafe! So!
借酒消愁
Well, that's the way it goes!
-你叫米兰达 -对
-You're Miranda, right, -I am!
我叫艾迪
I'm Eddie!
-很高兴正式认识你 -我也是
-Nice to meet you, officially! -Nice to meet you, too!
飞尾是什么
What's a Flytail,
我也不知道 但它里面有龙舌兰酒而且名字很酷
I've got no idea, but it's got tequila and a cool name,
所以我想尝尝
so I thought I'd give it a whirl!
我喜欢你的想法
I like your thinking!
你知道想出调酒方法的人是谁么
You know who figured out how to do it right,
就是那些在我们度假的地方常住的人
The people who live in the spots where the rest of us vacation!
对 是那些常年度假的人
Oh, yeah! You mean like those perma-vacationers!
-对 -但我不知道
-Yeah! -Though, I don't know!
你觉得那些人真的过得很愉快
You think they're really having that good a time,
-当然了 -真的
-Oh, hell yeah! -Really,
-当然 -真的 我不知道
-Oh, of course! -Really, I don't know!
我总觉得那些人来这
I mean, I always feel like those people, like,
一定是为了逃避什么
must be running from something!
逃避他们的无聊生活呗
They're running from their boring lives!
大部分人都有两三周的假期用来开心
You know, most people get two or three weeks of vacation to have fun!
而这些人一年到头都在狂欢
These people, man, they party all year round!
你哪的人
Yeah! Where are you from,
-密西西比州 牛津市 -真的
-Oxford, Mississippi! -Really,
你没那的口音
You don't have an accent!
-打扰一下 -好的
-Excuse me, -Yeah,
你们来这度蜜月的
Are you here on your honeymoon,
实际上 我是
Actually, I am!
玩得好么
Are you having a good time,
玩得好极了 非常尽兴
We're having an incredible time! We're having the time of our lives!
那你们在这干吗 怎么不回房♥间
电影精选列表