But you know what, I wouldn't change any of it!
我不后悔和莱拉结婚
I don't regret marrying Lila
因为假如我没结婚 我就不会去卡波
because if I hadn't, then I wouldn't have gone to Cabo,
我也就不会遇到你 不会爱上你
and I wouldn't have met you, andI wouldn't have fallen in love with you,
所以我绝对不会为那件事道歉
and I will never apologize for that!
永远不会
Not ever!
真该死 艾迪
God damn it, Eddie!
我知道
I know!
卡尔 没事
Cal, it's fine!
马丁 马丁 把球棒放下
Martin? Martin, put the bat down!
别叫了行不行 这不是对付你的是对付他的
Just shush, all right, This ain't about you, it's about him?
什么
What,
那家伙到底是谁
Who the hell is that guy,
这是一个想偷你老婆的变♥态♥
This the psychopath who's trying to steal your woman, man?
我就知道你不会放过她 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I knew you wouldn't stay away from her, you son of a bitch?
我忍♥不住 人在外面心在这里
I can't help it! The heart wants what it wants!
艾迪 你快出去
Eddie, you've gotta get out of here?
你不给我答覆我就不走
Not until you give me an answer!
不 你得不到答覆的
No? There ain't gonna be no answer?
该死的 马丁 该死 好痛 妈的
Damn you, Martin? Damn, that hurts? Shit?
你马丁 很痛的
You! Martin, that hurts?
臭小子 你放不放下
You wanna throw down, tough guy,
不放下我就和你打一架 来吧
I will mess your shit up? Come on!
我不想在这里惹麻烦你还是退下吧 好吗
I don't want any trouble here! Why don't you just back up, all right,
麻烦找上你了 混♥蛋♥
Well, trouble's found you, pussy dick?
爸爸 没事的
Dad? It's okay!
听我说 米兰达 你只要告诉我
Look, Miranda, just tell me,
你是不是也有一样的感受
do you feel the same way, or not,
其他事我们都可以解决的
We can figure everything else out!
不 我没有 艾迪
No, I don't, Eddie!
我们在墨西哥有过一段缘份 就这样
We had a connection in Mexico, and that's all it was!
我爱卡尔 在卡波发生的每一件事都让我明白这一点
I love Cal, and everything that happened in Cabo made me realize that!
对不起
I'm sorry!
就这样了
That's the deal!
来吧 孩子 咱们走 来吧 来吧
Come on, kid, let's get out of here! Come on, come on!
来吧 女人是很疯狂的 你知道
Come on! Bitches be crazy, you know that!
来吧
Come on!
对 保重 老大爷
Yeah, take care, Grandpa!
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let's go!
爸爸
Hey, Dad,
帮我看一下
Take a look!
要是她在看我们 就表示我还有机会
If she's watching, it means I still have a shot!
你的机会没了 艾迪
Your goose is cooked, Eddie!
拜托 老弟 你现在不能丢下我
Come on, man! You can't leave me now!
我终于把泰米摆平了
I finally straightened Tammy out!
什么意思
What does that mean,
意思是我跟她把话挑明了 我告诉她从现在起
It means I stood up to her! I told her that from now on,
每星期的星期四到星期天 我都要先陪兄弟再陪老婆
Thursday through Sunday, it's gonna be bros before hos!
我说 我需要自己的自♥由♥时间
I said, "I's needs my's alone time!"
真的 你是这么说的 就像这样
Really, You said that, Just like that,
把手抬起来 像
Putting your hand up, like!
像那样 一半吧
Like, half that, yeah!
她同意了
And she bought that,
宝贝 我正在和爱德华说话呢
Honey, I'm conversing with Edward right now!
我过会儿再和你说
I'll speak to you later!
再见
Goodbye!
-了不起 -你看见了
-Wow! Impressive! -Yeah, see,
从现在起就会是这样了 求你别走
That's how it's gonna be from now on! Please don't go!
麦克 我们已经谈过了
Mac, we've been through this before!
我没理由再呆在这里 对吗
There's no reason for me to be here, okay,
商店在离婚时判给莱拉了 我爸爸又老是去维加斯
Lila got the store in the divorce! My dad's off in Vegas all the time!
过去六个月里我什么人都没见过
I haven't really met anybody in the last six months!
那是因为你还在迷着米兰达那个妞
That's because you're still hung up on that Miranda chick!
不 没有 我和她完了 这事过去了
No, I'm not? I'm over her! I moved on!
事实上 我开始觉得
In fact, I'm starting to think there's a lot of good
这段经历也有很多好处了
that came out of that experience!
-真的 -对
-Oh, really, -Yeah?
比如 你穿着短裤呆坐六个月
Like, you got to sit around for six months in your panties,
长了一脸大胡子 那真是太可怕了
growing that funky beard! That was awesome!
对 所以说我要改变
Yeah, which is why I need to change!
我不能再呆坐着等生活变化
I can't just sit around waiting for life to happen to me!
我要跟着自己的直觉走
I need to follow my instincts,
现在我的直觉告诉我
and right now my instincts are telling me that I!
麦克 赶快给老娘滚到车里去
Mac, get your ass in the fucking car right now?
听你的 宝贝
You got it, sweetie! Hi!
艾迪 想想我的话吧
Eddie? Think about what I said!
先陪兄弟 后陪老婆
Bros before hos?
你好吗 艾迪 你伤心吗
How you doing, Eddie, You sad,
-不 -很好
-No! -Good!
很好 好
Good! Okay!
好的 再见 莱斯特
Okay! Bye, Lester!
十八个月以后
要是再付150美元
Now, for another $150,
我就可以给你们提托大叔的特别服务
I can give you the Uncle Tito special!
带你们去岛边最好的礁石
A guided tour to the island's best reef?
-150美元 -这有点贵了 你说呢
-$150, -That's a little steep, isn't it,
那你们也可以自己去找嘛 你们块头都很大
Or you can find it yourself! You guys are pretty big!
我看你们对付鲨鱼没问题的
I don't think you're gonna have a problem fending off the sharks!
提托 别吓唬这些人 这里没鲨鱼
Tito? Don't scare these people! There's no sharks!
这里只有沙鲨 都是不长牙齿的
There's sand sharks, but they don't have any teeth!
瞧你那种态度 你没有商业头脑
You see that attitude right there, You have no business sense!
曼努埃尔 帮我个忙
Hey, Manuelito? Do me a favor!
帮提托给这些人弄点潜水设备 好吗
Help Tito give these folks some snorkel gear, all right,
脚蹼就免费吧
Throw in the fins for free!
-谢谢 艾迪 -谢谢了 艾迪
-Oh, hey! Thanks, Eddie! -Thanks again, Eddie!
冲浪板多少钱
How much for a skimboard,
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here,
和家里人一起来的 又到每年的这个时候了
Down here with the family! It's that time of year again!
贝里尔和老布今天下午要在海滩上 重订誓约 所以
Beryl and Boo are renewing their vow son the beach this afternoon, so!
还有 说实话 我也听说过
And, to be honest, I had heard a rum or that
你在这里开了一家店
you'd opened a business down here!
是吗 你怎么知道的
Oh, yeah, How'd you hear that,
我收到了你开张时的电子请帖
I got the e-vite for your grand opening!
对 我的邮件是群发的
Oh, right! Yeah, I had a group e-mail list that I!
没想到你真搬到这里来了
I can't believe you really moved here!
对 我真的搬了
Yeah, I did it!
我成了常年度假的人
I became one of thoseperma-vacationers,
就像我们以前说的
like we talked about!
-对 我记得 -对
-Yeah, I remember! -Yeah!
很适合你
Suits you!
你很美
You look beautiful!
谢谢
Thanks!
那么 你是和卡尔还有其他人一起来的
So, you down here with Caland the crew and!
卡尔和我分手了
Cal and I split up!
分手了
Split up!
他是个好人 但是我们也许一开始就不该结婚
He's a great guy, but we probably should've never gotten married!
我很遗憾
I'm sorry!
我想 现在我也体会到你在蜜月里经历的事了
I guess now I know what you went through on your honeymoon!
你结了婚却爱上了别人
It's not easy being married when
这种事情不太好受
you're in love with someone else!
他就在车里 我很想让你见见他
He's in the car, and I am dying for you to meet him?
他在
He's!
真的 他在车里
Really, He's in the car,
不是 不是
No? No!
好玩
Funny!
我上当了 真是真是有你的
Got me! That was! That's good!
-很好玩 -谢谢
-Very funny! -Thank you!
-这么说 你是单身 你是单身吗 -我是的
-So, you are single! You're single, -I am!
其实我正住在旅馆里
I'm actually staying at the hotel, if you
要是你想来喝杯酒什么的
wanna grab a drink or something!
我很乐意
I would love that!
电影精选列表