然后拿棒子打死 抓住机会 亲爱的
and club 'em to death! Kill time, honey!
抓住机会 我不能放跑了
Kill time! I can't let the air out!
不然我今天的努力就全白费了
Then all the momentum I built up all day just evaporates!
而且 花不了多久
By the way, shouldn't take too long,
因为他们两小时前已经喝过一些酒
because they started dropping back the shots about two hours ago!
不管谁说什么他们都很乐意听的
So! Very interested in anything anybody has to say!
所以 棒极了
So, you know, it's gonna be good!
好吧 等我一下 我化一下妆
All right! Well, hang on a sec! Let me put on some make up!
你也来
You're coming,
当然
Of course I'm coming!
太好了 好
Yes? Good? Sweet?
我打电♥话♥让他们在小艇上再留个位子
I'll just call down and tell them to make room for one more on the skiff!
在小艇上
On the skiff,
我们要坐那种12英尺长的十二宫充气艇
We're going out on this little 12-footZodiac,
在黄昏的海上漫游
inflatable job, twilight cruise!
不 艾迪 我不能坐船
No, Eddie, I can't go on a boat!
太糟了 我想起来了
Oh, crap! That's right!
你确定
You sure,
因为真的 宝贝
Because really, honey,
我们只会开出防浪堤外几英里
we're only going a couple miles out past the breakwater!
就开到大♥陆♥架突然下陷的地方
Right to where the continental shelf drops off,
一定很精彩
It's supposed to be amazing!
那人说那部《完美风暴》 就是在那里拍的
The guy said it's where they filmed that movie, The Perfect Storm,
亲爱的 对不起
Honey, I'm sorry, I feel really bad,
很抱歉我去不成了
but there's no way I'd last out there!
算了 算了
You know what, Screw it! Screw it?
我在干什么 我正在度蜜月
What am I doing, I'm on my honeymoon?
多谢你让我想通了
Thank you for getting my head straight!
-我现在就打电♥话♥取消 -那赊销优♥惠♥怎么办
-I'm gonna call and cancel! Right now! -What about the credit terms,
好吧 你赢了 按你的意思办
All right! You know what, Fine! You win! We do it your way!
我去赶紧吃了这顿饭
I'll go, finish the deal quickly, comeback,
然后晚些时候回来和你吃宵夜
take you out for a late dinner!
听起来不错吧
That sound good, All right,
-好的 -好
-Okay! -Good!
还有我有些重要的事情要对你说
Also, there's some important stuffI wanna talk to you about!
好事还是坏事
Oh, yeah, Like, good stuff or bad stuff,
我想你一开始会不高兴
Like, well, you know, at first you might flinch,
但是从长远看那是大好事
but then, I think, in the long run, great stuff!
-好吧 -好的 好
-Okay! -Okay, good!
-亲爱的 -怎么
-Oh, honey, -Yeah,
我很抱歉今早上我打了你一下
I'm sorry I swatted you away this morning!
我其实不想打那么重的
I didn't mean to hit you so hard!
打了我一下
Swatted me away,
当你坐在浴室门口
You know, when you were sitting outside the bathroom door
放下食物以后把我手放在你JJ上
after you dropped off the food, and you put my hand on your schlong,
你吓了我一跳 知道么 我那会心情不好
You just surprised me, you know, And I wasn't feeling so well!
但是今晚上我会好好补偿你
But I promiseI'll make it up to you tonight!
超好
Super!
-你好 提托 -艾迪先生
-Hey there, Tito! -Hey, Senor Eddie!
你好吗 老哥
How's it going, man,
-我很好 -真的
-I'm okay! -Yeah, Sure,
因为我看你走得有点别扭
cause you look like you gota little hitch in your giddy up!
这个 说来话长 我不想拿这事烦你
Oh, that! No, it is a long story! I will not bore you with it!
不 不 烦我吧 烦我吧
No, no, no! You bore me! Bore me! Please!
请说 我的时间有的是
I got all the time in the world!
我很想听听 出什么事了
I'd love to hear! What happened,
好吧 今天早上我把饭送到你房♥间以后
Okay! After I dropped the food off at your room this morning,
我把我的阴♥茎♥放在你老婆的手里结果被她打飞了
I placed my penis in your wife's hand and she smacked it away!
她打得我很痛
She nailed me pretty good, too!
你是说真的吗
Are you for real,
你在干什么 你可不只是 你干得太出格了
What are you doing, You don't just! You crossed a serious line there!
这种事我不能忍♥ 你不能这么干 放明白点
That's not acceptable! You don't do that! Come on!
去你的 你在说笑吧 你把我耍了
Screw off? You're joking, right, You had me!
-不是的 -真有你的
-No! -That's good?
不是的 我没开玩笑 你太过分了
No, I'm not joking! That's outrageous?
这种事我不能忍♥
That's not acceptable behavior!
你不能把阴♥茎♥放到我老婆的手里
You don't just go and take your penis and put it in my wife's hand!
既然你这样说
Well, when you put it that way!
对不起 我真的很抱歉 好吗
Wow, I'm sorry! I feel really bad, okay,
你是怎么想的
What were you thinking,
就是这么回事
It's just that, well!
你跑到这里来 想用你的黄色录像带买♥♥通我
You come down here and you try to bribe me with your porno tapes,
然后我又看见你在蜜月里 跟别的女人到处跑
and then I see you running around with other women on your honeymoon,
然后我就觉得 这人有点花头吧
and I just figured that, "Anything goes with this guy, hey,"
好吧 好
All right, fine!
对不起先生 我误会了
I am sorry for the misunderstanding, senor?
你真美
Wow! You look beautiful!
谢谢
Thanks!
-你想带我散步 -对 对 听我说
-So, you gonna walk me over, -Yeah! Yeah! Hey, listen!
我要告诉你一些事
I gotta tell you something!
这事我早就该说了 可是我没有说
And it's something I should have said before, but I didn't, and!
我知道你老婆的事
I know about your wife!
你知道
You do,
怎么知道的
How,
贝里尔和其他人在公共汽车上 听到有人说起这事
Beryl and everybody overheard some people talking about it on the bus!
他们在公共汽车上说这事
They were talking about it on the bus,
这么说那是真事
So it's true, then,
是的 不过关键是你要知道 那都结束了
Yeah, but it's really important for you to know that it is over!
对不起 我没有早点和你说 只不过
And I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier! It's just
你知道 一开始我根本没想到要说
You know, at first it didn't even occur to me
因为 你知道 我第一次见到你的时候
because, you know, when I first met you!
后来我也不知道怎么回事 我没想到自己会这么喜欢你
And then! I don't know, I didn't realizeI was gonna like you so much!
我也不想吓到你 所以
And I didn't wanna freak you out, so!
你不会吓到我的
You wouldn't have freaked me out!
真的 这么说你没生气
Really, So you're not mad,
没有
No!
我很难过
I'm sad!
那种经历肯定很可怕
That must have been horrible!
是的 就是 真是太烂了
It was! It is! I mean, it sucks!
你好像是这个星球上最冷静的人
You're like the coolest person on the planet!
真的
Really!
不 我的意思是 没想到你会是这种反应
No, I mean, I wasn't expecting this reaction!
-这么说你全家都知道了 -对
-So your whole family knows, -Yeah!
我不相信他们也能跟你一样接受这事
I can't imagine they're taking it as well as you are!
他们当然接受了
Of course they are!
-他们只想支持你 -连马丁都是
-They just wanna support you! -Even Martin,
老布告诉大家别提这事
Boo instructed everybody not to even bring it up!
太好了
Dynamite?
驴子
The burros!
你上到山顶 他们会让你留在那里 还给你几只
You go to the top of a mountain and they leave you there with a pack of!
不对 是一路上到山顶
No, all the way up to the top of the mountain,
然后可以在那里宿营过夜
and you can camp out there overnight!
-藉着星光 点起篝火 -我们就该这么做
-By starlight, you make a fire! -We should do that!
-绝对 绝对让人沉迷 -我是认真的
-Totally! Totally in! -I'm serious!
-什么时候都行 -我们可以后天去
-Anytime! -We could do it the day after tomorrow!
那样的话好吧 我有些事要解决掉
That would be! Okay, I have somethings that I have to move around!
有点头疼 不过我能搞定的
It will be a bit of a headache, but I can make it happen!
巴兹
Buzz!
对这家伙还有点意见的是不是只剩我一个了
Am I the only one who's still a little bothered by this guy,
我想是的
I believe you are!
好吧 那我问你个问题好么
All right! Well, let me ask you this, okay,
这位仁兄现在应该是在服丧的
This dude's supposed to be down here in mourning!
可是他怎么在跟米兰达打情骂俏
What's he doing canoodling with Miranda,
-那头山羊死了 -不是 不是
-And the goat was dead, -No, no!
-真的 -那头山羊有替补
-Really, -The goat got back up!
人人都有自己的哀悼方式 你就不能对他宽容点吗
Everybody mourns in their own way! Why don't you cut him some slack,
他喜欢她 她也喜欢他
He likes her and she likes him!
我觉得他们没犯什么戒律 对吗
And I don't think they're breaking any rules, all right,
我信不过他
I don't trust him!
你好吗
How you doing,
电影精选列表