请坐。
Please, sit down.
不,没有时间。
No, there is no time.
我正在离开巴黎前往英国的路上
I am on my way to leave Paris for England
执行一项危险的任务。
on a dangerous mission.
我猜是代表罗什福尔的。
On Rochefort's behalf, I presume.
你能逃脱他的掌握吗?
Will you ever escape from his grasp?
也许有一天。
Perhaps one day.
告诉我,他对你有什麽控制?
Tell me, what's the hold he has over you?
不是罗什福尔抓住了我。
It is not Rochefort that has a hold on me.
这是他的尊贵。- 红衣主教,为什麽?
It is His Eminence. - The Cardinal, why?
我还年轻,达达尼昂,比你大不了多少,
I am young, D'Artagnan, not much older than you,
但我活了很长的一生。
but I have lived a long life.
你什麽时候从英国回来?
When will you return from England?
我不知道,也许永远不会。
I don't know, maybe never.
这就是为什麽我来这里最后一次见到你。
Which is why I came here to see you one last time.
达达尼昂,我在你身上看到了某种伟大的精神。
I see something in you, D'Artagnan, a great spirit.
一种非常诚实和勇敢的感觉。
A sense of great honesty and bravery.
这在这个世界上是非常罕见的。
Something that is very rare in this world.
要是事情不一样就好了。
If only things were different.
是的?
Yes?
如果我不在罗什福尔的指挥下,
If only I wasn't under the command of Rochefort,
如果你不迷恋火枪手,
and if you were not enamored of the Musketeers,
或者如果我们不站在对立面
or if we were not on opposite sides
不可逾越的鸿沟。
of an unbridgeable divide.
是的?
Yes?
不。
No.
这不可能。
It's impossible.
我必须去。
I must go.
我在这裡使我们俩的生命都处于危险之中。
My being here puts both of our lives in danger.
我们会再见面吗?
Will we ever meet again?
我不能说。
I cannot say.
也许。
Perhaps.
但万一我们不这样做。
But in case we don't.
照顾好自己,达达尼昂。
Take care of yourself, D'Artagnan.
再见,米拉迪。
Goodbye, Milady.
让我们说再见。
Let's say au revoir.
先生,我们希望您儘快通知您,
We wanted you to inform you as soon as possible, sir,
在你听到任何谎言之前...
before you heard any lies from the...
在您听到事件的任何替代版本之前
Before you heard any alternative versions of events
来自红衣主教,先生。
from the Cardinal, sir.
多日来第二例不守规矩的行为。
The second case of unruly behavior in as many days.
像普通暴徒一样在街上斗殴。
Brawling in the streets like common thugs.
先生们,你们知道国王的火枪手
You are aware, gentlemen, that the King's Musketeers
有声誉要维护吗?
have a reputation to uphold?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
我们真的非常抱歉,先生。
We really are very sorry, sir.
而这种声誉就是成为最好的战斗力
And that reputation is to be the best fighting force
在整个法国,没有人是无与伦比的。
in all of France for whom no one is unmatched.
最重要的是,红衣主教的几个手下。
Least of all, a couple of the Cardinal's men.
你觉得我上次为什麽这麽不满意?
Why do you think I was so displeased with you last time?
因为你输掉了战斗!
Because you lost the fight!
但是这个,这个。
But this, this.
我真的有英雄的事情要告诉国王。
I've truly something heroic to tell the King.
好吧,他自己确实喜欢一场精彩的战斗,
Well, he does like a good fight himself,
特别是如果他的手下赢了。
especially if his men are winning.
毕竟,他还是个年轻人。
He is, after all, still a young man.
但是红衣主教。
But the Cardinal.
嗯,我从红衣主教那裡没有听到任何消息,
Mm, I've heard nothing of this from the Cardinal,
这让我相信你的怀疑
which makes me believe that your suspicions
他的手下一无是处是正确的。
that his men were up to no good were correct.
如果他们对这个年轻人有合法的要求,
If they had a legitimate claim on this young man,
我敢肯定,到现在为止,我不会听到它。
I'm sure I would have heard no end of it by now.
这个年轻人在战斗中表现得很好。
The young man acquitted himself very well in the battle.
真?
Really?
是的,他的勇敢给我们留下了最深刻的印象。
Yes, we've been most impressed by his bravery.
和荣誉感。
And sense of honor.
在巴黎呆了两天,你已经帮了忙
Two days here in Paris and already you have helped
打败红衣主教的四个手下?
defeat four of the Cardinal's men?
并赢得了我最好的三个火枪手的讚誉?
And won the praise from three of my best Musketeers?
要是我没有丢你父亲的信就好了,
If only I hadn't lost your letter from your father,
我可能相信你
I might've believed that you
真的是达达尼昂先生的儿子。
really were the son of Monsieur D'Artagnan.
但我确实有这封信,先生。
But I do have the letter, sir.
就在这裡。
It's right here.
这是怎麽?
What's this?
这是我父亲的信,先生。
It's the letter from my father, sir.
达达尼昂先生送来了这块抹布
Monsieur D'Artagnan sent this rag
给国王火枪手的队长?
to the captain of the King's Musketeers?
为什麽是魔鬼!
Why the devil!
这确实是达达尼昂先生写的。
This really is from Monsieur D'Artagnan.
不好意思?
Sorry?
他多麽聪明,让我想起了那个时代
How clever of him to remind me of the time
我在如此遗憾的状态下为他送了一封信!
that I delivered a letter for him in such a sorry state!
他知道只有我才能明白它的含义,
He knew that only I would understand it's meaning,
使它对间谍完全没用。
making it totally useless to a spy.
他确实告诉我那个故事。
He did tell me that story.
太好了,太好了。
Wonderful, wonderful.
我必须告诉国王这件事,他会感到非常有趣。
I must tell the King about this, he'll be most amused.
好吧,先生们,也许你们三个...
Well, gentlemen, perhaps you three...
你们四个,应该都跟我来。
You four, should all come with me.
也许你毕竟是女王。
Perhaps you are a queen after all.
她是棋盘上最有权势的棋子。
She is the most powerful piece on the board.
她只是在她最有效的时候
She's only at her most effective
在熟练的玩家手中。
in the hands of a skilled player.
否则,她会变得出人意料
Otherwise, she can become surprisingly
脆弱。
vulnerable.
达达尼昂怎麽样?
How was it with D'Artagnan?
完全符合您的想像。
Exactly as you'd imagine.
你永远不会让我失望。
You never fail me.
很快,那个男孩将完全在我们的控制之下。
Soon that boy will be completely under our control.
正如阁下所吩咐的那样。
As His Eminence commands.
我有一个问题,先生。
I have a question, sir.
是的?
Yes?
你是如何联繫的
How is it you're able to relate
在如此详细的对话中,你不是一方,
in such detail conversations you were not party to,
比如罗什福尔和女士之间?
such as between Rochefort and the lady?
一个好问题。
A good question.
后来我更了解罗什福尔,
I later came to know Rochefort much better,
在不同的情况下。
in different circumstances.
他揭示了很多事情,
He revealed a great many things,
这以前对我来说是一个谜。
which previously had been a mystery to me.
现在,如果您还有什麽想问的。
Now if there's anything else you wish to ask.
那位女士后来怎麽样了?
What became of the lady?
我也开始更多地瞭解她。
I came to know much more of her as well.
哦,是的?
Oh yeah?
但这些故事将不得不等到另一个时间。
But those stories will have to wait till another time.
我的回忆录只完成了一部分。
My memoir is only partially complete.
你至少必须告诉我发生了什麽
You must at least tell me what happened
在您与特雷维尔先生交谈之后。
after your conversation with Monsieur de Treville.
你真的会见了国王?
You really had an audience with the King?
你想像发生了什麽?
What do you imagine happened?
国王对此印象深刻,他立即
The King was so impressed he immediately
宣称我是火枪手
declared me to be a Musketeer
并让我在一周内守卫王室。
and had me guarding the royal chamber within a week.
他好心地为我提供了机会
He kindly provided me with the opportunity
在学院接受两年培训,成为一名火枪手
to spend two years in the academy training to be a Musketeer
就像其他人一样。
just like everyone else.
虽然我会说我的新朋友,
Although I will say my new found friends,
阿托斯、波尔托斯和阿♥拉♥米斯,确保岁月
Athos, Porthos and Aramis, made sure the years
充满了这样或那样的冒险。
were filled with adventures of one kind or another.
电影精选列表