在红衣主教的牢房♥裡。
in the Cardinal's cells.
在收到这些知识后,我,特雷维尔先生,
On receipt of this knowledge, I, Monsieur de Treville,
国王火枪手的队长,
Captain of the King's Musketeers,
被迫要求红衣主教释放他们。
was forced to ask the Cardinal for their release.
先生们,这个故事听起来很熟悉吗?
Does this tale sound at all familiar to you, gentlemen?
除了您要求我们发佈的部分。
All except for the part where you asked for our release.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
我们对此一无所知。
We didn't know about that.
坦率地说,我对我所听到的感到震惊。
Frankly, I was appalled at what I'd heard.
这些是国王的火枪手?
These were the King's Musketeers?
回到加斯科尼,我们相信红衣主教
Back in Gascony, we believed the Cardinal
离主本人只有一步之遥。
was only one step removed from the Lord himself.
然而,他们在这裡与他的手下在酒馆里打架。
Yet here they were fighting with his men in a tavern.
每个人都知道着名的竞争
Everybody knows about the famous rivalry
在火枪手和红衣主教的手下之间。
between the Musketeers and the Cardinal's men.
我没有。
I didn't.
那时候,这种事情只是私下裡说的。
Back then, such things were only spoken about in private.
但我很快就获得了不少见解
But I was soon to gain quite a few insights
进入火枪手的私人世界。
into the private world of the Musketeers.
你们三个当火枪手的时间肯定够长了
Surely you three have been Musketeers long enough
知道我们男人之间的竞争
to know of the rivalry between our men
以及尊贵的人。
and those of His Eminence.
当然,先生,这就是我们抵抗的原因。
Of course, sir, that's why we resisted.
我相信你会同意这将是一个很大的耻辱
I'm sure you would agree it would have been a great shame
如果我们三个人温顺地向卫兵投降。
if the three of us had meekly surrendered to the guardsmen.
避免了巨大的耻辱
A great shame was averted
取而代之的是更大的。
and replaced by an even greater one.
你甚至能理解你造成的伤害吗?
Can you even comprehend the damage you've done?
我相信我们可以赔偿损失,先生。
I'm sure we can pay for the damage, sir.
我不是在谈论对酒馆的损坏!
I'm not talking about the damage to the tavern!
我说的是损害
I'm talking about the damage
为了火枪手的声誉!
to the reputation of the Musketeers!
我的三个伴郎被彻底殴打
Three of my best men soundly beaten
由红衣主教的几个卫兵。
by a couple of the Cardinal's guardsmen.
他们确实让我们措手不及,先生。
They did catch us off guard, sir.
毫无疑问,喝几杯酒的磨损更糟糕。
And the worse for wear for several drinks, no doubt.
他们不止几个。
There was more than a couple of them.
我会说有四个。
I'd say there were four.
或五个。
Or five.
或六个。
Or six.
是的,先生,至少六个。
Yes, sir, six at least.
六个,对付你们三个?
Six, against you three?
好吧,也许是红衣主教对事件的版本
Well, perhaps the Cardinal's version of events
有些夸张。
is somewhat exaggerated.
如果我们的事件版本,我们将不胜感激
We would be most grateful if our version of events
可以转达给国王。
could be relayed to the King.
我不会做这样的事情。
I shall do no such thing.
我已经向国王转达了事件的一个版本
I have already relayed to the King a version of events
其中有问题的事件
in which the incident in question
让三名年轻的火枪手参与训练,
involved three young Musketeers in training,
谁无关紧要并且已经
who are of no consequence and have already
被解除职务。
been relieved of their positions.
我不是一个自然而然地出现这种不诚实的人。
I am not a man for whom such dishonesty comes naturally.
我希望我不会后悔。
I hope I shall not come to regret it.
当然,先生。
Of course, sir.
我不知道你是谁,男孩。
I don't know who you are, boy.
但如果你不给他带来好消息,天堂会説明你。
But heaven help you if you're not bringing him good news.
是的?
Yes?
我约好了见你,先生。
I arranged an appointment to see you, sir.
什麽?
What?
说出来,孩子!
Speak up, boy!
先生,我约好了与您见面。
I arranged an appointment, sir, to meet with you.
今天这个时候,先生。
Today at this time, sir.
让我想想。
Let me see.
这些任命是由其他人代表我作出的。
These appointments are made on my behalf by others.
也许你应该简单地说清楚原因
Perhaps you should just simply make plain the reason
为您的要求。
for your request.
好吧,先生,我从加斯科尼来到巴黎
Well, sir, I come to Paris from Gascony
奉我父亲的要求,你很熟悉。
at the behest of my father who you know well.
到?
I do?
我不知道我在加斯科尼有任何熟人。
I'm not aware I have any acquaintance in Gascony.
哦,不,先生。
Oh no, sir.
你从他退休之前就认识他了。
You know him from before he retired.
他的名字?
His name?
达达尼昂,先生。
D'Artagnan, sir.
达达尼昂!
D'Artagnan!
是的,我记得。
Yes, I remember.
你有一封信给我。
You have a letter for me.
我对阅读它非常感兴趣。
I'm very interested in reading it.
你的父亲,年轻的达达尼昂,
Your father, young D'Artagnan,
是我的优秀战友
was an excellent comrade in arms of mine
在几个活动中。
on several campaigns.
我最渴望听到他最近的功绩。
I'm most eager to hear all about his most recent exploits.
好吧,先生,他写作的主要原因
Well, sir, the main reason for his writing
希望你能好心接受我,
was in the hopes that you might be so kind as to accept me,
他的儿子,进入了火枪手的行列。
his son, into the ranks of the Musketeers.
接受你加入行列?
Accept you into the ranks?
一个人不会一天到达巴黎
One does not arrive in Paris one day
并在第二个加入火枪手的行列。
and join the ranks of the Musketeers on the second.
一个没有被接收到火枪手
One isn't received into the Musketeers
没有首先通过几次竞选的磨难
without first having passed the ordeal of several campaigns
或执行某些出色的动作
or performed certain brilliant actions
或在学院接受两年培训。
or served two years training at the academy.
当然,先生。
Of course, sir.
我知道这一点。
I'm aware of that.
但我必须向你保证,我已经收到了
But I must assure you I've received
我父亲的所有必要培训。
all the necessary training from my father.
我相信你有。
I'm sure you have.
达达尼昂先生是我有史以来最伟大的士兵之一
Monsieur D'Artagnan was one of the greatest soldiers I ever
有幸服务。
had the pleasure to serve with.
如果他分享了哪怕是部分技能,
If he has shared even part of his skills,
我相信你会成为一个优秀的候选人。
I'm sure you will make an excellent candidate.
好吧,如果你想介绍我
Well, if you'd like to present me
以这封信作为您出处的证明,
with the letter as proof of your provenance,
也许我们可以讨论我如何説明你。
perhaps we can discuss how I might be able to help you.
先生,我将不胜感激。
I would be most grateful, sir.
这封信,如果你愿意的话。
The letter, if you please.
我相信你没有大老远跑到巴黎
I'm sure you have not come all the way to Paris
来自加斯科尼,忘记了带来它。
from Gascony and neglected to bring it.
没有,先生。
No, sir.
但。。。
But...
是的?
Yes?
我很抱歉地说,先生,
I'm sorry to say, sir,
昨晚,我恐怕成了普通小偷的受害者。
last night, I'm afraid I fell victim to a common thief.
小偷?
A thief?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
谁给我解除了15个皇冠和我父亲的信。
Who relieved me of 15 crowns and the letter from my father.
在什麽情况下?
Under what circumstances?
好吧,先生,有人在我的住处接近我
Well, sir, I was approached at my lodgings
由一个异常有吸引力的女人。
by a woman who was uncommonly attractive.
你有没有告诉过你住处的任何人?
Did you, by any chance, tell anyone at your lodgings
你来看我,出于什麽原因?
that you were coming to see me and for what reason?
我可能已经提到过了。
I may have mentioned it.
你有没有,有机会,
And did you, by any chance,
提到你带着一封信
mention that you were carrying a letter
写给我个人的?
addressed to me personally?
我不认为这是一个如此保密的问题,先生。
I didn't think it was a matter of such secrecy, sir.
你的父亲可能教过你如何战斗
Your father may have taught you how to fight
像火枪手一样,
like a Musketeer,
但他没有教给你关于世界之道的东西
but he taught you nothing of the way of the world
电影精选列表