我确实需要一个收入来源。
I do need a source of income.
如果我回到加斯科尼,没有任何东西可以展示我的旅行,
If I return to Gascony with nothing to show of my trip,
我父亲可能会与我断绝关係。
my father would likely disown me.
那你就跟我来吧。
Then you'll come with me.
立即!
At once!
我不是带你去决斗,达达尼昂。
I'm not taking you to fight a duel, D'Artagnan.
这麽漂亮的刀片放在这裡会更安全,不是吗?
Such a beautiful blade would be safer kept here, no?
你不会希望它被偷。
You wouldn't want it to be stolen.
偷?
Stolen?
你是个好说话的人。
You're a fine one to talk.
你是这裡唯一一个偷东西的人。
You're the only one around here who steals things.
我和你一起去。
And I am coming with you.
所以这裡的剑显然会更安全,不是吗?
So the sword will be clearly safer here, wouldn't it?
是的,我想你是对的。
Yes, I suppose you're right.
米拉迪,我还不知道该怎麽称呼你。
Milady, I still don't know what to call you.
那就好了。
That'll do fine.
什麽,「米拉迪」?
What, "milady"?
所以你又上了同样的把戏,
So you fell for the same trick again,
甚至知道她很可能是间谍?
even knowing she was most probably a spy?
我可以向你保证,菲力浦,
I can assure you, Philippe,
如果你的血管里有任何人类的血液,
if you have any human blood in your veins,
你不会比我好到哪裡去
you'd have fared no better than I did
反对如此美丽的女人。
against so beautiful a woman.
也许你会发现一种血
Perhaps you'll find out kind of blood
流淌在我的血管里。
runs through my veins.
你答应过我决斗,记得吗?
You promised me a duel, remember?
我答应过你没有这样的事情。
I promised you no such thing.
你说如果我听你说的话...
You said if I listened to what you had to say...
我的故事远未结束。
And my story is far from finished.
难道你不想知道我被引入的陷阱吗?
Don't you want to know about the trap I'd been led into?
我希望这个故事在某个地方有一些英雄主义。
I hope there's some heroism in this story somewhere.
到目前为止,这是一部错误的喜剧。
So far it's been a comedy of errors.
我不知道我在哪裡
I've no idea where I
过了一夜。
spent the night.
可能在同一单元格之一中
Possibly in one of the same cells
前一天晚上关押了阿托斯、波尔托斯和阿♥拉♥米斯。
that held Athos, Porthos and Aramis the night before.
当黎明到来时,我被粗鲁地吵醒了。
When dawn arrived, I was rudely awoken.
你做得很好,米拉迪。
You've done well, Milady.
那个有伤疤的男人。
The man with the scar.
现在你必须去英国。
Now you must away to England.
陛下需要这个吗?
His Eminence requires this?
你是在质疑尊者的智慧吗?
Are you questioning His Eminence's wisdom?
不,而且。
No, I.
那你是在质疑我吗?
Then are you questioning me?
当然不是。
Of course not.
然后按照指示进行操作。
Then do as instructed.
米拉迪,我觉得并非一切都像看起来那样。
Milady, I sense not all may be as it seems.
如果你需要我的説明。
If you should ever need my help.
我不相信你处于一个位置
I do not believe you are in a position
提出这样的提议,达达尼昂,但也许有一天。
to make such an offer, D'Artagnan, but perhaps someday.
把他带上前去!
Bring him forward!
请接受我的道歉
Please accept my apologies
对于我相当非常规的邀请方式。
for my rather unconventional manner of invitation.
非传统的。
Unconventional.
你的手下很幸运,我没有手无寸铁。
Your men are lucky I was unarmed.
如果我有我的剑,我会做一些简短的工作。
If I'd had my sword, I would've made short work of them.
我不怀疑,
I don't doubt it,
但现在谈谈这次谈话的原因。
but now to the reason for this conversation.
你有我的信,在哪裡?
You have my letter, where is it?
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
你会还给我吗?
You'll return it to me?
适时。
In good time.
首先,我要提出一个建议。
First, I have a proposition to make.
好吧,我不能说你给人留下了最好的第一印象。
Well, I can't say you've made the best first impression.
恐怕这些措施有时是必要的
I'm afraid such measures are sometimes a necessary
当您直接与红衣主教排队时要注意。
precaution when you're directly in line to the Cardinal.
你为红衣主教工作?
You work for the Cardinal?
那我猜你的名字叫罗什福尔。
Then I presume your name is Rochefort.
正确。
Correct.
我不想夸大其词
And I am without wishing to overstate it
红衣主教的眼睛和耳朵,无论是在巴黎还是其他地方。
the eyes and ears of the Cardinal, both in Paris and beyond.
女士在其中扮演什麽角色?
And what part does the lady play in this?
她不是你关心的。
She is not your concern.
您关心的是特雷维尔先生。
Your concern is Monsieur de Treville.
根据这封信,
According to this letter,
他和你父亲是好朋友。
he and your father were great friends.
如果是这样的话,那将保证你有一个地方
And if that is the case, that would assure you a place
对他有利,在他的火枪手中佔有一席之地。
in his favor and a place among his Musketeers.
好吧,如果我有这封信,它可能会。
Well, it might have, if I'd had the letter.
德·特雷维尔先生不是很客气吗?
Didn't Monsieur de Treville look upon you kindly?
他没有。
He did not.
很好,那你不欠他忠诚。
Good, then you owe him no loyalty.
我向你提议,达达尼昂,
I propose to you, D'Artagnan,
如果我把这封信还给你,
if I return this letter to you,
你第二次访问特雷维尔。
you make a second visit to Treville.
给他看信,做任何道歉或恳求,
Show him the letter, make any apologies or pleadings,
但你要确保你在他的火枪手中佔有一席之地。
but you make sure you get that place among his Musketeers.
如果你是红衣主教的人,
If you're a Cardinal's man,
你为什麽要我当火枪手?
why would you want me to be a Musketeer?
你会在表面上看起来像一个火枪手,
You will appear on the surface to be a Musketeer,
但在你心裡,
but in your heart,
你会像我一样成为红衣主教的人。
you will be a Cardinal's man just like me.
我知道他不会露脸。
I knew he wouldn't show his face.
谁,男孩还是波尔托斯?
Who, the boy or Porthos?
对不起,先生们。
Sorry, gentlemen.
但你知道我不能空着肚子决斗。
But you know I can't duel on an empty stomach.
不着急,波尔托斯。
There's no hurry, Porthos.
看来我们的对手让我们失望了。
It seems our opponent has let us down.
那麽,我们应该等多久?
Well, how long should we wait?
太阳升起了。
The sun is up.
让我们给他一个小时。
Let's give him an hour.
一个小时?
An hour?
我希望在六个人之前完成。
I was hoping to be done by six.
我有早餐预约。
I have a breakfast appointment.
你已经吃过早餐了。
You've already had breakfast.
这是决斗前的小吃。
This is a pre-duel snack.
我的早餐预约是和一位女士。
My breakfast appointment is with a lady.
我也和一位女士约好了。
I also have an appointment with a lady.
什麽样的约会开始
What sort of appointment begins
早上六点?
at six o'clock in the morning?
预约从昨晚开始。
The appointment began last evening.
上帝保佑,今天早上它再次继续。
God-willing it continues again this morning.
好吧,我们给他几分钟时间。
All right, we'll give him a few minutes.
所以你想让我成为红衣主教的间谍。
So you want me to be a spy for the Cardinal.
你将成为火枪手的所有意图和目的。
You will be to all intents and purposes a Musketeer.
你将获得火枪手的全额薪水,
You will be on a full Musketeer salary,
但你也将拥有红衣主教卫兵的全额薪水。
but you will also have a full Cardinal guardsman salary.
但仍然是间谍。
But still a spy.
您不会有任何风险。
There will be no risk to you.
我所需要的只是偶尔的报告
All I would require is the occasional report
关于特雷维尔的活动。
on Treville's activity.
为了什麽目的?
To what end?
那不是你关心的问题。
That's not your concern.
这不是你父亲最亲爱的愿望吗
Was it not your father's dearest wish
你会成为一名火枪手吗?
that you would become a Musketeer?
是的,是的。
It was, yes.
但没有这封信,
But without this letter,
那将永远是一个梦想,永远不会成为现实。
that will always be a dream and never a reality.
还有一件事,如果你不为我工作,
And one other thing, if you are not working for me,
我不能保证你在巴黎这样的大城市的安全
I cannot guarantee your safety in a big city like Paris
电影精选列表