我们生活的地方。
in which we live.
这是巴黎男孩,不是加斯科尼。
This is Paris boy, not Gascony.
你必须永远保持警惕
You must be permanently on your guard
反对各种诡计。
against all manner of subterfuge.
有很多间谍会给他们的剑臂
There is many a spy who would give their sword arm
获取一封位址信
to obtain a letter addressed
给国王火枪手的队长。
to the Captain of the King's Musketeers.
不管它包含什麽,
Irrespective of what it contained,
他们会找到一种方法来利用它来发挥自己的优势。
they will find a way to use it to their advantage.
特雷维尔先生继续说道。
Monsieur de Treville went on
来评价我当时巴黎的重要人物。
to appraise me of important figures in Paris at the time.
火枪手和红衣主教手下的竞争,
The rivalry between the Musketeers and the Cardinal's men,
特别是一个名叫罗什福尔的人,
and in particular a man named Rochefort,
我要警惕的人。
whom I was to be wary of.
似乎是男人的习惯
Seems to be a habit of men
成为火枪手队长。
who become Captain of the Musketeers.
什麽?
What does?
讲课,没人要求听。
Giving lectures, which nobody requested to hear.
好吧,那我建议你注意
Well, then I advise you to pay attention
到这个特别的讲座。
to this particular lecture.
如果我听从父亲的讲课,
If I'd taken heed of my father's lecturing,
我可能永远不会丢失那封信。
I may never have lost that letter.
现在菲力浦,如果你允许我再让你厌烦一会儿,
Now Philippe, if you allow me to bore you a little longer,
你会确切地发现为什麽我应该听
you'll find out exactly why I should have listened
给特雷维尔先生。
to Monsieur de Treville.
你的意思是说那位女士是间谍?
Do you mean say that lady was a spy?
可能。
Possibly.
你说她异常有吸引力吗?
Did you say she was uncommonly attractive?
是的。
Yes.
她说话有西班牙口音吗?
Did she speak with a Spanish accent?
我不知道,先生。
I wouldn't know, sir.
我从未见过西班牙人。
I've never met a Spaniard.
陪伴她的是一个脸上有疤痕的男人吗?
And was she accompanied by a man with a scar on his face?
她孤身一人,先生。
She was alone, sir.
她给你减轻了15克朗?
And she relieved you of 15 crowns?
也许那时她只是一个普通的小偷。
Perhaps then she was just a common thief.
不管怎样,你站在我面前,没有信
Either way, you stand here before me with no letter
没有其他证据证明你是你所说的那个人。
and no other proof that you are who you say you are.
我只能看到两种可能的解释。
I can see only two possible explanations.
坏的,你确实是间谍
The bad, that you are indeed a spy
并被送到这裡希望
and have been sent here in the hope
只要提到达达尼昂先生这个名字
that the mere mention of the name Monsieur D'Artagnan
足以让我欢迎你
would be enough for me to welcome you
落入火枪手手中。
into the hands of the Musketeers.
哦,不,先生。
Oh no, sir.
或者,更糟1000倍,
Or, 1000 times worse,
你确实是达达尼昂先生的儿子
you are indeed the son of Monsieur D'Artagnan
但完全愚蠢到允许
but are so utterly foolish as to have allowed
一封写给我的亲笔信落入手中
a personal letter to me to fall into the hands
一个危险的敌人,谁可能会使用知识
of a dangerous enemy, who might yet use the knowledge
发现其中对我实施一些狡猾的阴谋。
found therein to enact some devious plot against me.
第一个又是什麽?
What was the first one again?
门就在你身后。
The door is behind you.
不好意思?
Sorry?
你进入的门。
The door through which you entered.
请在出门时关闭它。
Please close it on your way out.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
如果你是达达尼昂先生的儿子,
And if you are the son of Monsieur D'Artagnan,
我的好朋友,那麽请给他我最好的问候。
my good friend, then please give him my best regards.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
还有我最衷心的哀悼
And my most heartfelt commiserations
他有这样一个傻瓜作为他曾经伟大名字的继承人!
that he has such a fool as an heir to his once great name!
我刚刚看到她了!
I just saw her!
什麽?
What?
偷信的那位女士。
The lady who stole the letter.
我会取回它
I shall retrieve it
并把荣誉带回达达尼昂的名字。
and bring honor back to the name of D'Artagnan.
小子,你看不出你要去哪裡吗?
Can you not see where you're going, boy?
对不起,先生,我非常着急。
Sorry, sir, I was in a great rush.
你不会也道歉吗
And will you not also apologize
给我的朋友,阿托斯和波尔托斯?
to my friends, Athos and Porthos?
正如我所说,先生,我处于一个伟大的...
As I said, sir, I was in a great...
阿托斯和波尔托斯?
Athos and Porthos?
那你一定是阿♥拉♥米斯。
Then you must be Aramis.
你们是把特雷维尔先生放进去的三个人。
You're the three who put Monsieur de Treville
在如此糟糕的心情中。
in such a foul mood.
你知道你给我带来的麻烦吗?
Do you know the trouble you've caused me?
我们给你带来了麻烦?
Trouble we've caused you?
你知道你在和谁说话吗?
Do you know who you're talking to?
和到。
I do.
昨晚在红衣主教牢房♥裡度过的三个醉汉。
Three drunks who spent last night in the Cardinal's cells.
现在请退到一边。
Now please step aside.
三个醉汉?
Three drunks?
你愿意支援吗,阿托斯?
Are you going to stand for that, Athos?
当然不是。
Certainly not.
我们中只有一个人是醉汉,而且不是我。
Only one of us is a drunk, and it isn't me.
我劝你收回你的话,孩子。
I advise you to retract your words, boy.
如果你们中的一个人再叫我男孩一次,我会...
If one of you calls me boy one more time, I'll...
你会什麽,拔剑?
You'll what, draw your sword?
决斗是非法的。
Dueling is illegal.
但并非不可能。
But not impossible.
我没有时间做这个。
I don't have time for this.
哦,懦夫最喜欢的藉口。
Oh, the favorite excuse of a coward.
就是这样,说出你的时间和地点!
That does it, name your time and place!
我?
Me?
你们三个。
All three of you.
立即?
At once?
无论您希望如何,只要快点。
However you wish it, just make it quick.
你会指责我们拥有不公平的优势。
You'll accuse us of having an unfair advantage.
如果要进行决斗,
If a duel is to be fought,
它应该在公平的条件下一次一个。
it should be one at a time on fair terms.
作为国王的火枪手之一,
As one of the King's Musketeers,
我不会有任何其他方式。
I wouldn't have it any other way.
说出你的时间和地点。
Name your time and place.
监狱后面通常很安静,
Behind the prison is usually quiet,
尤其是早上的第一件事。
especially first thing in the morning.
明天天亮。
At dawn tomorrow then.
在监狱后面的院子里。
In the courtyard behind the jail.
小子,到时候我们三个人见!
The three of us will see you then, boy!
我的名字是加斯科尼的达达尼昂。
My name is D'Artagnan of Gascony.
好吧,你怎麽看?
Well, what do you make of that?
我会打赌他没有出现的王冠。
I'll wager a crown he doesn't show up.
我会打赌的。
I'll take that bet.
小子,不着急了?
No longer in a hurry, boy?
你还想要决斗吗?
Do you still want a duel?
不在这裡,男孩!
Not here, boy!
公开决斗是非法的。
Public dueling is illegal.
正如我们所说,明天黎明。
Tomorrow at dawn, as we said.
除非你准备退缩并道歉。
Unless you're ready to back down and apologize.
好吧,作为先生们,我随时准备道歉
Well, as a gentlemen, I'm always ready to apologize
如果我得罪了另一位先生。
if I have offended another gentleman.
男孩认为自己是个绅士。
The boy considers himself a gentleman.
但我在这裡没有看到值得我道歉的先生们。
But I see no gentlemen here worthy of my apologies.
所以不管你们三个傢伙是什麽,
So whatever you three fellows are,
明天黎明见。
I'll see you tomorrow at dawn.
监狱庭院。
The prison courtyard.
我会在那裡。
I'll be there.
关于我们打的赌注。
About that bet we made.
我在想,我们可能会改变条款。
I was thinking, we might change the terms.
我在想,你会欠我一顶王冠。
And I was thinking, you're going to owe me a crown.
电影精选列表