是你,不是吗?
It is you, isn't it?
伟大的达达尼昂。
The great D'Artagnan.
达达尼昂确实是我的名字。
D'Artagnan is indeed my name.
我的伟大问题
The matter of my greatness
我想我应该留给别人决定。
I think I should leave for others to decide.
先生,你的崇高行为的历史不言自明。
The history of your noble actions speaks for itself, sir.
我早就想见见你了。
I have long wished to meet you.
传统方法是
The conventional method would have been
预约,
to make an appointment,
不是在我的个人房♥间里爬来爬去。
not creep about in my personal chambers.
请问你是怎麽找到这裡的路的?
May I ask how you managed to find your way in here?
结识了其中一位年轻女僕的朋友
Made a friend of one of the young maids
谁给你送饭菜。
who brings you your meals.
她非常乐于助人。
She was extremely helpful.
毫无疑问,非常友好。
And extremely friendly, no doubt.
你的聪明才智值得钦佩。
Your ingenuity is to be admired.
问题仍然存在,
The question remains,
为什麽不简单地以传统方式要求会面?
why not simply request a meeting in the conventional manner?
先生,因为我渴望的不仅仅是一次常规的会议。
Because I desire more than a conventional meeting, Sir.
是的?
Yes?
请允许我解释一下我自己。
Allow me to explain myself.
先生,你给了我很大的启发。
You've been a great inspiration to me, sir.
如此之多,以至于我找到了真实的事实
So much so that I sought out the true facts
你是如何成为一名火枪手的。
of how you became a musketeer.
真实的事实?
The true facts?
先生,难道不是这样吗,进入火枪手
Is it not the case, sir, that entry to the Musketeers
通常需要至少两年的培训
normally requires at least two years training
在学院?
at the academy?
是的。
Yes.
但是,如果候选人表现出勇敢的行为
But if a candidate performs an act of bravery
或给您留下深刻印象的专业知识...
or expertise that greatly impresses you...
我可以自行决定任命候选人
At my discretion, I may appoint the candidate
直接到近卫军的火枪手。
directly to the Musketeers of the Guard.
我认为,情况确实如此,
As was the case, I believe,
当你挑战三位最着名的火枪手时,
when you challenged three of the most famous Musketeers,
阿托斯、波尔托斯和阿♥拉♥米斯决斗,
Athos, Porthos and Aramis, to a duel,
于是你见了国王本人。
whereupon you had an audience with the King himself.
好吧,你听起来很简单,年轻人。
Well, you make it sound very straightforward, young man.
但我可以向你保证,没有捷径可走
But I can assure you there's no shortcut
成为一名火枪手。
to becoming a Musketeer.
但这不是真的吗?
But is it not true?
从广义上讲。
Broadly speaking.
传说中是这样说的吗?
Is that how the legends have it?
他们确实这样做了,先生。
They do indeed, sir.
这就是为什麽我,菲力浦·加斯顿,
Which is why I, Philippe Gastonne,
今天就来这里挑战你。
come here today to challenge you.
你挑战我?
You challenge me?
你接受吗,先生?
Do you accept, sir?
你只是一个男孩。
You're just a boy.
你几岁了?
What age are you?
不比你提出挑战时年轻
No younger than you were when you made your challenge
给火枪手。
to the Musketeers.
放下你的剑,菲力浦。
Put down your sword, Philippe.
我警告你,先生。
I warn you, sir.
我不会不满意地离开这裡。
I will not leave here unsatisfied.
我准备好了,菲力浦,
I am prepared, Philippe,
为您提供对您更有用的东西
to provide you with something far more useful to you
不仅仅是一场决斗。
than just a duel.
碰巧我正在这个过程
It just so happens that I'm in the process
写我的回忆录,
of writing my memoirs,
你粗鲁地打断了。
something which you have rudely interrupted.
也许你想听听实际的事实。
Perhaps you would like to hear the actual facts.
好吧,如果我弄错了,
Well, if I'm mistaken,
我相信实际事件同样英勇。
I'm sure the actual events were equally as heroic.
听我怎麽说,菲力浦,
Listen to what I have to say, Philippe,
然后我们看看你是否还想打决斗。
and then we shall see if you still wish to fight a duel.
很好,先生。
Very well, sir.
那麽故事从哪裡开始呢?
So where does the story begin?
在拉罗谢尔的战场上?
On the battlefield at La Rochelle?
或者也许是在与西班牙人的战争期间?
Or perhaps during the war against the Spanish?
小子,你觉得我多大了?
How old do you think I am, boy?
这些活动发生在我出生之前。
Those campaigns took place before I was born.
另一方面,我父亲对两者都很熟悉。
My father, on the other hand, was well-acquainted with both.
我出生在加斯科尼,远离任何边界,
I was born in Gascony, far from any frontiers,
并且与法国任何地方一样远离战争。
and as safe from war as anywhere in France.
父亲退休时刻意选择了,
My father chose it deliberately when he retired,
作为抚养儿子的安全场所。
as a safe place to raise his son.
先生,这句话是针对我的吗?
Was that comment directed at me, sir?
我说,这句话是针对我的吗?
I said, was that comment directed at me?
好吧,我在这裡看不到其他人,先生。
Well, I can't see anybody else here, sir.
所以我不知道你还有谁的评论
So I don't know who else your comment
本来是针对的。
could have been directed at.
我的名字?
My name?
我叫达达尼昂。
My name is D'Artagnan.
我不想再咬你的嘴唇了,先生。
And I shan't take any more of your lip, sir.
先生,让这成为你的一个教训。
Let that be a lesson to you, sir.
不要让我抓住你惹麻烦
And don't let me ever catch you causing trouble
再次在加斯科尼周围。
around Gascony again.
查理斯,你在哪裡,孩子?
Charles, where are you, boy?
对不起,父亲,我只是在照顾马匹。
Sorry, Father, I was just attending to the horses.
用你的剑照顾他们,是吗?
Attending to them with your sword, were you?
你日夜练习那个东西,
You practice with that thing day and night,
尤其是当有农场工作要做时。
especially when there's farm work to be done.
你有没有停下来考虑过?
Have you ever stopped to consider
这一切的意义是什麽?
what the meaning is in it all?
为自己辩护。
To defend myself.
我明白了,你们要收多少钱?
I see, and how much will you charge?
什麽?
What?
为了保护自己,你会收取多少费用?
To defend yourself, how much will you charge?
这不是一种职业,父亲。
It isn't a profession, Father.
不,不是。
No, it's not.
它不是一种职业,也不是一门生意,也不是一门生意。
It's not a profession nor a trade, nor a business.
现在经营农场,这是一种职业,
Now running a farm, that is a profession,
但你从来没有太多的倾向,
but you've never had much inclination towards that,
你有吗?
have you?
我们过得很好,不是吗?
We get by all right, don't we?
我们这样做,但那是我负责的。
We do, but that's with me in charge.
农场里总是有工作要做。
There's always work to be done on a farm.
喂鸡,刷马,播种。
Feeding chickens, brushing horses, sowing seed.
自从你母亲去世后,
And since your mother passed away,
有家务要做。
there's housework to be done.
我走了,你会怎麽做?
What will you do when I'm gone?
你是想告诉我什麽吗?
Are you trying to tell me something?
是的,儿子,我是。
Yes, son, I am.
你不舒服吗?
Are you unwell?
我的天,你有多久了?
My God, how long have you got?
别那麽傻,我没病。
Don't be so stupid, I'm not ill.
我想告诉你的是,儿子,是时候了
What I'm trying to tell you, son, is it is high time
你决定了如何处理你的生活。
you decided what to do with your life.
你快18岁了。
You're almost 18.
当我像你这麽大的时候,
By the time I was your age,
我已经在多尔多涅河打过仗了。
I was already fighting campaigns in the Dordogne.
好吧,我会在任何地方战斗,只要给我一个机会。
Well, I'll fight anywhere, just give me a chance.
给我。
Give me that.
是时候找一份合适的工作了。
It's time you had a proper job.
您将不再需要这个了。
You won't be needing this anymore.
但是你一直在教我如何
But you've been teaching me how
一辈子拿一把剑。
to handle a sword all my life.
你没想过为什麽吗?
Didn't you ever wonder why?
我们生活在一个和平的省份。
We live in a peaceful province.
电影精选列表